GetMoreReviews Reviews

Pros

It has been a great help in getting reviews. We have more reviews than any other company in our city because of this software.

Christopher K.

I like the fact that itis easy to use and its contact import capabilities. I like that you can track each request activity and the price is just right.

Jose R.

It is a wonderful alternative to the $500 per month a lot of the other companies want.

Heather S.

Cons

If someone is unhappy we find out about it so we can address it directly with the customer instead of getting a poor review.

Sandy S.

Beware if you want to cancel, you have to do it before they bill as they do no refunds or partial billing. I initially wanted to cancel as I wasn't really using the service.

Rich P.

Still didn't really use it during that time and went to cancel 1 day after the billing started. I was informed it was against their policy to do any refunds even on day 1.

Rich P.

Cheaper alternative to Trustpilot

Transcript

Jenny Z.: Hi. I'm Jenny and I am a marketing operations manager. I give GetMoreReviews a three out of...

Really fast setup - less than an hour to start sending

It's very easy to set up and use. Also, the live chat support is very good and helpful. I made a special request to add a new review site (they already have almost all - but I needed an industry specific one) and they added it within an hour.

Pros

At first I didn't understand what made this a better way to than just creating "review requests" emails from my standard email automation platform. But I gave it a try using the free trial - and within an hour - I understood the benefit. The whole flow is already mapped out for you, including the email templates. Instead of creating everything from scratch - all I had to do was brand the emails.

Cons

Not a con, exactly - but a hope that their beta feature, "Funnel Activity" will come out of beta soon. It lets me see exactly who clicked what - but it only worked for me in October. Would like to have the feature going forward.

Amy - Thank you so much for the amazing review and feedback! We really appreciate it! Keep an eye out for a revamped "funnel activity" view. We've received quite a bit of feedback on that feature that we're working on improving!

Great survey platform

Great customer service and assistance with functionality questions. No issues.

Pros

This software is great if you're looking for a cost-effective, simplistic format for surveying. Follow up and user notifications are automated making admin management easy. Survey redirect for positive reviews is also a helpful way to increase positive social media reviews. Negative reviews allow for direct customer interaction for a personal and quick resolution.

Cons

Reporting for data solely based on a thumbs up or thumbs up response would be life changing. One of the benefits of this platform is to be able to identify whether or not a thumbs up was received even if the customer decided not to continue through to leaving a social media review.

Hi Devon - Thank you for the great review and the amazing idea. Stay tuned as we're working on some new features that should help give more insight into the data for you!

Just ok

Pros

Pricing was very attractive. Didn’t have a long term commitment. Seems very easy to use. Overall decent product but needs some critical improvements

Cons

Customer service is so so. You can’t talk to anyone and have to chat which seems to have extended delays (seems like staffing issues). Most times you can start a chat and not expect and response for the next few hours. Customer click through rate is not good. The thumbs up or thumbs down is too generic and doesn’t tell my customers that they have to follow through after the thumbs up. Many customers who we surveyed stated that they were under the impression that thumbs up meant they were happy and no review was necessary.

Hello Haris! Thanks for the great feedback. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with our customer support. Our response times are usually rather snappy, but it sounds like something broke down if you had wait times of 1+ hours. As for the thumbs up and thumbs down, we have tested this across several thousand customer and have found that is produces the best conversion rates and least confusion across all industries. If you have more feedback on this specific topic please chat or write us as we are always looking for valuable input like this for our product road-map!

I highly recommend GetMoreReviews

Since our company implemented GetMoreReviews in May, 2019, our Google reviews have grown from under 50 to over 300!

Pros

I really like the magic review link with sentiment check. It makes is super fast and easy for our customers to leave reviews and for us to intercept and address any negative reviews before they become public.

Cons

The only negative issue I have experienced is when adding a recipient, if I enter an extra space, the entry window closes so then I have to start the process over again which can be a time waster if I'm going fast and I'm not 100% accurate.

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review!

What are you waiting for?

Customer support is second to none

Pros

Getmorereviews is so simple to use. Both for the end user and the company looking to get more reviews.

Cons

There is really no down side to this software

The best reputation management sofware

One of the easiest software to use !

Pros

I liked that it was user friendly, fast and low cost. And also I could chat anytime with the support team

Cons

For what I did experienced, I have nothing to say. It answered all my needs

GetMoreReviews program feedback

It has been great in helping our clients obtain more reviews quickly and easily.

Pros

I like the sentiment check the most as it helps keep negative feedback away from the GMB listing or Facebook.

Cons

We like the newest feature that keeps the user on the review landing page when leaving a Google review, however we don't like the fact that you have to disable the sentiment check in order to use it.

Best Review App for any company of size!

In almost 3 years of being in business, we've scraped and clawed for the 13 reviews we had before teaming up with Get More Reviews. A week into our partnership with them, and we already have TEN 5-star reviews. I'm only angry with myself for not doing this sooner!

Pros

We're a regional Assisted Stretch company that is experiencing FAST growth. One thing that was NOT growing was our list of Google Reviews. We did copious research of various review companies and their App offerings before choosing Get More Reviews. And, BOY, are we glad we did. First of all, the app is idiot proof [as I can attest] and intuitive and when going through an attempted Zapier set up, their...

Cons

Zero at the moment. They are by far the best App partner we have worked with in years!

GetMoreReviews has done what it says...

This online service has helped us not only get more reviews but allowed to collect potential negative reviews before they happened. By allow people to provide us feedback instead of just directing them to review sites, we've been able to handle potential miscommunication and allowed to train our staff appropriately. -Very easy to use -Like that I can a time frame to not send a review/feedback request to a client too frequently. In case someone's info is entered more than once in whatever time frame you have it set for (ours is 90 days), the service simply tells you so and that it hasn't sent them a feedback request. Having multiple users, has freed up my time and allows my staff to input client information for review/feedback requests while I'm not there.

Pros

-Allows for custom review sites, not just those predetermined. This allows it to be used for specialized industries and services. -Very user friendly -Significant and constant improvements since we've been using it. -Allows for multiple users under 1 account

Cons

-Doesnt automatically integrate with our EMR/POS system. (This is likely more due to the EMR/POS we use, as they do not integrate with any third-parties to my knowledge).

Excellent Software That Gets the Job Done!

Pros

It just works and once you use it, it just makes sense and doesn't require much training.

Cons

Nothing really, it works well and doesnt take a long time to learn.

Love Get More Reviews

I researched all the different programs in this genre-Review Trackers, Birdeye etc. I had my top three and they pretty much all did the same things. It’s just that Get More Reviews was at least half or more of the cost of the other review software. That was it for me. To get everything that I want and need for half the price, Get More Reviews was my choice and I haven’t regretted it for a second. We’re...

Pros

I like that all of my reviews are in one spot, so that I can easily see them and respond to each review quickly. I love that it sends out requests for reviews. This is a huge timesaver for me. I was emailing each one of my customers manually and it would take forever. Also, I would only send one request to a customer. GET MORE REVIEWS sends 3 out and also sends text messsages, as well. The amount of...

Cons

I haven’t found anything so far that I don’t like. It is user friendly and does everything I was hoping for and then some. I wish I had some constructive criticism for you, but really I haven’t found anything wrong with Get More Reviews.

Hidden Gem of a service, and wonderful to work with.

I am getting online reviews almost daily from my actual patients. It is so wonderful to see what my patients think about their experiences in my dental office, and even more so when they post them online. This helps a lot in our marketing, and in our online reputation. I have more and more patients commenting how they found so many good reviews about our office, and I even have people applying for jobs at our office because of the reviews they found about us online. And my time investment has been minimal. So I'm a very happy user/customer.

Pros

I have been using this company for over a year now, and they have delivered more than promised and charged less than I expected. To be blunt, I have recommended them to anyone and everyone interested in online reviews. I am a total fan of this team and service. the price would be hard to beat, and the service is fantastic. They've helped my business tremendously and helped me to attract more patients...

Cons

There is not a lot that I can say about negatives for this group. They have helped me and my company a lot. If I were to say anything negative about these guys, I'd say that they probably need to do more marketing. I wish I would have found them sooner, and if they had been more out there, I probably would have!

Our Choice after an Exhaustive Search

Pros

Completely customizable. You set up exactly how and when you want to contact the customer and you can even customize the text. Every other program we looked at would have at least one message we didn't like or it would send SMS only or it would have them spaced in some weird way. We were able to set it up in a way that fits OUR customers. We're still working on how to make sure we get these sent immediately...

Cons

It costs a little more but we feel that getting more Google Reviews will pay off in the long run. The User Interface is not as intuitive as some we used but it's okay. Features we're hoping to see in the future would be a user notes field and a page showing stats by month like some of the other software we looked at ie how many contacts did we make, how many reviews did we get, maybe compare sms vs email performance and different team leader performance in terms of getting us reviews.

Hi Janine, Thank you for the very thoughtful and amazing review. Stay tuned for some new product upgrades and features around the corner that should address some of the feedback you put in the cons. We appreciate your business!

Saved my business. Saved my life. Best money ever spent on my business.

Pros

Where do I start? WOW. Get More Reviews literally saved my business! I run a Distillery in Texas and we have 5 star reviews across the board on so many different platforms - Yelp, Google, Trip Advisor, etc. When I started using Get More Reviews my business had some reviews, but nothing that made my business stand out. I LOVE this service. The reviews are storming in so fast - similar to Carmelo Anthony...

Cons

Honestly... the thing I liked the lease was nothing.

Best bang for the buck!

I’m able to send a review invite to all of my customers and build my online review presence

Pros

The Price comparison to other review platforms is a much better value with get more reviews

Cons

Ease of use for my employees. Would be nice to have an app

Jared, Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Easy to use and amazing results!

Pros

I like that it is cost-effective and has increased my business substantially. Increasing the number of reviews to my business increases my SEO and allows more for bookings. I have been incredibly happy with this service and would recommend it.

Cons

I wish that I could connect it to all of our booking software like Podium can do. It can be a lot of work to send out all of the emails. Hoping it improves and gets easier.

Heather - Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Be on the lookout for some easier ways to automate review requests early in the new year...we're excited about what is around the corner!

Effective, straightforward solution

Haven’t had any issues so haven’t needed customer service.

Pros

I tested many similar services. This one was the most straightforward. All I need it to do is help me collect new reviews. It does that very well and for a fair price.

Cons

The product works well, but it does not include any integrations or automations with your CRM or Zapier.

Derek, Thanks for the review and feedback. Good news...stay tuned for some great new features coming that should help with review automation.

Cheaper alternative to Trustpilot

We need a review service that allows us to communicate with all of our customers, but we're pretty much paying for just the software because we still need to go in and manually reach out to all of our customers.

Pros

-affordable price for smaller companies -like their filter process, allows you to respond back to negative reviews -easy to respond to customers when they've left a review

Cons

-no automation, work is pretty manual -pretty simple software -can't customize review stream (pretty unattractive)

Hi Jennie! We really appreciate your feedback and awesome review! We're in the middle of some pretty cool enhancements that we hope to be rolling out soon. Keep an eye out for more messaging on this soon :)

Good not Great

It didn't help with any of my goals to obtain reviews for a large thriving business in South Carolina. From the problems I listed in the "cons" section of this review, I decided to search for a system that doesn't require a client to login to a google/facebook/etc account to leave a review, because with older populations you can't expect them to create an account to leave a review. In order to do this you need a third party system and I chose "Trustpilot" it has a lot higher conversion rate because there are less steps to convert, the problem with them is they do not have a "text" option which means you have to have a texting marketing service to do this. Texting does get more activity very quickly vs. email request for reviews.

Pros

To be honest, getmorereviews is a really good at sending out review requests. It allows you to send phone (text) and emails. This is a great feature. It will also stop negative reviews... Again awesome feature. It is also easy to use.

Cons

The biggest problem with getmorereviews is when a request is sent to some one, sends them to a landing page that has a star rating then sends them to the companies review page. This is a problem because it doesn't convert the request to an actual review. The recipient thinks by clicking one of the stars, they are leaving a review. Then when they are sent from that landing page to the actual company google, facebook, or other platform they don't want to sign in or they ignore it because, again, they think they left the review already by selecting the star. If the review doesn't convert it's not worth any money you pay for it.

Amazing software

The reviews are in the center of our marketing strategy, so very beneficial, we can target happy customers instead of sending mass requests and losing in quality of reviews.

Pros

I find that the software is easy to use.

Cons

It needs to implement some notification system for the admin

Nabil - Thank you for the amazing review. We really appreciate it! Is there a certain notification you're looking for? By default we have a couple of different options for notifications that should be configured for your account already. Jump on chat and let us know or shoot us an email at help@getmorereviews.com!

additional feedback

always positive

Pros

ease to use really like to send request to customer via text

Cons

limited to google, yelp and facebook angies list and bbb would be great not all customers have these social media accounts so we are missing out on reviews

Hello Candy - Thank you for the great review! Also, we are 100% capable of helping you generate Angies List and BBB reviews. If you want these added, simply jump on chat with us, or shoot a note to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we will get that taken care of for you ASAP!

Great Product

It has helped streamline our process for asking for reviews. All of our emails, internal docs, and communication with clients we have links to reviews.

Pros

I searched and talk with several companies and the price spread in this space for software is crazy!

Cons

N/A N/A N/A N/A..............................

Pros

Easy to use Tracking per email and sms ..

Cons

Not possible to configure an master account that support many Google Business sites (multiple clinics with the same needs in our case)

Thank you for the great review! We're not quite sure what you mean with the "master account" concept, but we may have a solution for you that could work. Do us a favor and jump on chat with this question or shoot us an email to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we'll see if this is something we can accommodate for you!

GetMoreReviews is a must have for the small business owner.

Very positive experience with GetMoreReviews. They seem very down to earth and are very easy to get in touch with.

Pros

Made getting new reviews such a breeze! No longer was I having to send out some random long code that i got wrong half the time to get a review. This is automated and sleek. My reviews just started coming in!!

Cons

There really is not anything i can think of. The price is more than reasonable for a very good roi.

Great product, easy to use, delivers results

Pros

it is easy to set up and delivers results quickly!

Cons

recently there have been a lot of bugs preventing texting etc.

Hi Chelsea, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it! Yeah...we hear you on the bugs :( Thank you so much for your patience and I hope we were able to get everything fixed for you in a satisfactory manner! Please let us know if you run into any additional issues...you know how to reach us!