GetMoreReviews Reviews

4.81/5 (73 reviews)

Lisa Day

Love Get More Reviews

Reviewed 2018-10-17

I researched all the different programs in this genre-Review Trackers, Birdeye etc. I had my top three and they pretty much all did the same things. It’s just that Get More Reviews was at least half or more of the cost of the other review software. That was it for me. To get everything that I want and need for half the price, Get More Reviews was my choice and I haven’t regretted it for a second. We’re a start up company, so our budget is tight. I have to choose very carefully what we spend our money on, and to me online reviews is the key to success. With online reviews on sites that you can’t advertise on, for example, Nextdoor, you are getting business/leads for free. We got a call yesterday, and the man said that he chose us off of Nextdoor because we had more reviews than anyone else. The money we spend on Get More Reviews will pay off exponentially in the future and it will get us to the top of search engines and this will all translate to higher sales. Try Get More Reviews. It’s simple and inexpensive and it WILL pay off!

Joshua Benk

Hidden Gem of a service, and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

I am getting online reviews almost daily from my actual patients. It is so wonderful to see what my patients think about their experiences in my dental office, and even more so when they post them online. This helps a lot in our marketing, and in our online reputation. I have more and more patients commenting how they found so many good reviews about our office, and I even have people applying for jobs at our office because of the reviews they found about us online. And my time investment has been minimal. So I'm a very happy user/customer.

Adam Henderson

Good not Great

Reviewed 2018-12-05

It didn't help with any of my goals to obtain reviews for a large thriving business in South Carolina. From the problems I listed in the "cons" section of this review, I decided to search for a system that doesn't require a client to login to a google/facebook/etc account to leave a review, because with older populations you can't expect them to create an account to leave a review. In order to do this you need a third party system and I chose "Trustpilot" it has a lot higher conversion rate because there are less steps to convert, the problem with them is they do not have a "text" option which means you have to have a texting marketing service to do this. Texting does get more activity very quickly vs. email request for reviews.

Nikki Limburg

Great investment

Reviewed 2018-09-28

We have been able to get online reviews daily since we added this service increasing our online visibility.

Jim Vanderpool

The Best

Reviewed 2018-12-16

Start today what was door today get more reviews to help our clients still others about our award-winning customer service. It has dramatically are efficiency and getting clients to tell others about their experience with our Law Firm

Joe Krippelz

A good fit, but not for all businesses

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Overall we have had a good experience with the GetMoreReviews program, however it hasn't increased our online reviews as much as we have hoped. After several months of using it, we have only received a handful of reviews from the 100+ invoices we have sent out. It did help block a couple of negative reviews from being posted, which gave us the opportunity to address the client's issues and make them happy.

Shane Lawler

Certainly did "get more reviews"

Reviewed 2019-05-12

Excellent experience, easy to set up and the staff at "get more reviews" were friendly and helpful.

Anthony Costa

Definitely got more reviews

Reviewed 2019-05-04

You type in there name and cell number and hit send. So quick. Also 90% of the time you get a review response. Excellent. Also other companies wanted 279.00 a month for the same thing. So glad I found this company.

Zaur Guliyev

Already did . See above

Thomas Rose

Just what we needed

Reviewed 2019-05-14

Our firm was very concerned about the lack of reviews we had been receiving so we began to look into the various software packages offered by companies. We found Get More Reviews to be very user friendly for our firm and our clients, but also offered the most bang for the buck. Our reviews have improved steadily and we are very pleased with the results Get More Reviews has produced.

Tari Higgins

Great Program

Reviewed 2019-05-10

This software is so easy to use and the results we have received have been amazing!! I love the feature that notifies you when you get a thumbs down, it has given us the opportunity to contact patients and remedy any issues they have before it posts a bad review. Customer service is on hand if you need them and very helpful. Definitely worth the cost.

Tyler Smith

Awesome software that helps!

Reviewed 2018-07-26

It is great! Text reviews are something that we love to use. This software is perfect to get reviews from customers from either text or email!

Jason Webber

Great Product & Service - Give Them A Try

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-05

Setup was easy and quick. The tracking options are good features. Social Media links are a definite bonus. Compared to other companies, GMR is a great product for the price!!

awogor matthew

I used the Free trial to get 5 reviews on a product

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-02-01

I have only used the free trial and I like it very much and will recommend

MATTHEW LYNN

Great Job Guys!

Reviewed 2018-09-28

They enable us to make the most of our satisfied customers in order to get more business.

Bryson Banks

Mission Pet Mart Review of "GetMoreReviews"

Reviewed 2018-09-28

We have gone from a 2.3 to a 4.1 overall rating in a years time. I directly attribute this change to GetMoreReviews and my staff

Elizabeth Carter

LOVE GET MORE REVIEWS

Reviewed 2018-12-07

how easy this program is to for everyone!

Kurt Schwigert

Seamless way to prompt customers for reviews

Reviewed 2018-07-26

I like the program. It's nice, and it boosts our reviews, which are extremely important in today's market of internet browsing to determine who you want to do business with.

Lauren C

Great Product with Great results

Reviewed 2018-10-09

As a reseller, we really liked how easy it is to set our clients up. The ease of use is a huge benefit for us and makes it easy to onboard our clients. We hear great things from our clients, meaning the tool actually works and brings great results.

It works!

Reviewed 2018-10-05

GetMoreReviews has helped our company get better "internet karma" and stops bad and angry reviews before they're put up. It's been invaluable in improving our service and retaining customers!

Nathan Van Gundy

Fantastic Platform!

Reviewed 2019-05-03

We have received valuable insight from our customers using this platform. Additionally, our Google Reviews have continued to increase.

Reviewed 2018-07-19

We are busy selling real estate and even though it is important now to have reviews online, it just wasn't getting done. This program makes it quick and easy.

Zachary O'Connor

Comparison Vs. Competition

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Good, helpful tool & good that we can white label. A big plus.

Anonymous

Awesome service that worked way better than any other platform I tried!

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Auto social posting, automated reporting, review reminders, and the bad review blocker just to name a few of the great features. It's also super intuitive and easy to set up. Not to mention cheaper than the other guys.

Mary Beth Wrenn

This program is a God Send!

Reviewed 2019-05-10

I love the ease of access and the great customer support. I signed up and in less than a day I was on my way. I now have a better grasp of customer service management. I am also able to immediately communicate with my clients to help me serve them better!