GetMoreReviews Reviews

GetMoreReviews

Review generation & reputation monitoring tool

4.75/5 (110 reviews)

Pros
  • We are pleased with the ability to invite folks to review and grateful for those who have. We wish we could make it easier for more folks to participate.Julia S.Read the full review
  • It's nice, and it boosts our reviews, which are extremely important in today's market of internet browsing to determine who you want to do business with.Kurt S.Read the full review
  • Survey redirect for positive reviews is also a helpful way to increase positive social media reviews. Negative reviews allow for direct customer interaction for a personal and quick resolution.Devon C.Read the full review
Cons
  • If someone is unhappy we find out about it so we can address it directly with the customer instead of getting a poor review.Sandy S.Read the full review
  • No option to directly connect with a customer that has posted a negative review without paying more for it.Bryson B.Read the full review
  • I WOULD RECOMMEND NO ONE SIGN UP FOR YOUR SERVICE. NO ONE HAS ADDRESSED MY CONCERNS AND I CONTINUE TO GET CHARGED FOR REVIEW SERVICES THAT I CANNOT USE OR GIVE TO PATIENTS.Farhana K.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Amy Marion

Really fast setup - less than an hour to start sending

Reviewed 2019-11-27

It's very easy to set up and use. Also, the live chat support is very good and helpful. I made a special request to add a new review site (they already have almost all - but I needed an industry specific one) and they added it within an hour.

Pros
At first I didn't understand what made this a better way to than just creating "review requests" emails from my standard email automation platform. But I gave it a try using the free trial - and within an hour - I understood the benefit. The whole flow is already mapped out for you, including the email templates. Instead of creating everything from scratch - all I had to do was brand the emails.

Cons
Not a con, exactly - but a hope that their beta feature, "Funnel Activity" will come out of beta soon. It lets me see exactly who clicked what - but it only worked for me in October. Would like to have the feature going forward.

Response from Get More Reviews

Amy - Thank you so much for the amazing review and feedback! We really appreciate it!

Keep an eye out for a revamped "funnel activity" view. We've received quite a bit of feedback on that feature that we're working on improving!

Devon Coleman

Great survey platform

Reviewed 2019-11-07

Great customer service and assistance with functionality questions. No issues.

Pros
This software is great if you're looking for a cost-effective, simplistic format for surveying. Follow up and user notifications are automated making admin management easy. Survey redirect for positive reviews is also a helpful way to increase positive social media reviews. Negative reviews allow for direct customer interaction for a personal and quick resolution.

Cons
Reporting for data solely based on a thumbs up or thumbs up response would be life changing. One of the benefits of this platform is to be able to identify whether or not a thumbs up was received even if the customer decided not to continue through to leaving a social media review.

Response from Get More Reviews

Hi Devon - Thank you for the great review and the amazing idea.

Stay tuned as we're working on some new features that should help give more insight into the data for you!

Haris Qidwai

Just ok

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-11-18

Pros
Pricing was very attractive. Didn’t have a long term commitment. Seems very easy to use. Overall decent product but needs some critical improvements

Cons
Customer service is so so. You can’t talk to anyone and have to chat which seems to have extended delays (seems like staffing issues). Most times you can start a chat and not expect and response for the next few hours. Customer click through rate is not good. The thumbs up or thumbs down is too generic and doesn’t tell my customers that they have to follow through after the thumbs up. Many customers who we surveyed stated that they were under the impression that thumbs up meant they were happy and no review was necessary.

Response from Get More Reviews

Hello Haris!

Thanks for the great feedback. We're sorry to hear you didn't have a great experience with our customer support. Our response times are usually rather snappy, but it sounds like something broke down if you had wait times of 1+ hours.

As for the thumbs up and thumbs down, we have tested this across several thousand customer and have found that is produces the best conversion rates and least confusion across all industries. If you have more feedback on this specific topic please chat or write us as we are always looking for valuable input like this for our product road-map!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Robson Grant

I highly recommend GetMoreReviews

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Since our company implemented GetMoreReviews in May, 2019, our Google reviews have grown from under 50 to over 300!

Pros
I really like the magic review link with sentiment check. It makes is super fast and easy for our customers to leave reviews and for us to intercept and address any negative reviews before they become public.

Cons
The only negative issue I have experienced is when adding a recipient, if I enter an extra space, the entry window closes so then I have to start the process over again which can be a time waster if I'm going fast and I'm not 100% accurate.

Response from Get More Reviews

We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this review!

Janine Willis

Our Choice after an Exhaustive Search

Reviewed 2019-11-07

Pros
Completely customizable. You set up exactly how and when you want to contact the customer and you can even customize the text. Every other program we looked at would have at least one message we didn't like or it would send SMS only or it would have them spaced in some weird way. We were able to set it up in a way that fits OUR customers. We're still working on how to make sure we get these sent immediately after the job ends but we are seeing good results. It does have tags which we're using for team leader names to see if we can find patterns there but this is something we'd have to track on our own - don't think there's a reporting function. We also really liked the look of this one - what our customer sees. Some of the programs we looked at had really goofy-looking emoji's and stuff. This one just looked a lot better. We also like that it posts our reviews on Facebook.

Cons
It costs a little more but we feel that getting more Google Reviews will pay off in the long run. The User Interface is not as intuitive as some we used but it's okay. Features we're hoping to see in the future would be a user notes field and a page showing stats by month like some of the other software we looked at ie how many contacts did we make, how many reviews did we get, maybe compare sms vs email performance and different team leader performance in terms of getting us reviews.

Response from Get More Reviews

Hi Janine,

Thank you for the very thoughtful and amazing review.

Stay tuned for some new product upgrades and features around the corner that should address some of the feedback you put in the cons.

We appreciate your business!

Shane Berber

Saved my business. Saved my life. Best money ever spent on my business.

Reviewed 2020-02-10

Pros
Where do I start? WOW. Get More Reviews literally saved my business! I run a Distillery in Texas and we have 5 star reviews across the board on so many different platforms - Yelp, Google, Trip Advisor, etc. When I started using Get More Reviews my business had some reviews, but nothing that made my business stand out. I LOVE this service. The reviews are storming in so fast - similar to Carmelo Anthony in his prime! I would not just recommend using their platform, I would actually say that it is a necessity if you want your business to survive and thrive. All the reviews help set you apart from the rest of the businesses in your category - whatever category that might be. Thank you guys so much! Oh, I almost forgot to ask - have you ever stayed at a 5 star resort before? You know that feeling when you walk in and are pampered with a glass of champagne or orange juice at the lobby entrance? You do? It is amazing isn't it? ... Well, I have news for you - Their customer service gives you that same "home away from home" feeling! They fit all your needs, answer all your questions and satisfy all your desires! Best service ever. Drake said it best, my business "Started from the bottom, now we are here" - All thanks to Get More Reviews. - Shane B

Cons
Honestly... the thing I liked the lease was nothing.

Heather Szeder

Easy to use and amazing results!

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-15

It is a wonderful alternative to the $500 per month a lot of the other companies want.

Pros
I like that it is cost-effective and has increased my business substantially. Increasing the number of reviews to my business increases my SEO and allows more for bookings. I have been incredibly happy with this service and would recommend it.

Cons
I wish that I could connect it to all of our booking software like Podium can do. It can be a lot of work to send out all of the emails. Hoping it improves and gets easier.

Response from Get More Reviews

Heather - Thank you so much for the fantastic review!

Be on the lookout for some easier ways to automate review requests early in the new year...we're excited about what is around the corner!

Anonymous

Great all-in-one review generation and management system

Reviewed 2020-02-09

Overall, our experience with GetMoreReviews is good. Having multiple pricing tiers or available subscription packages to choose from would make it even better, especially for individuals or startups.

Pros
I love how you can start review campaigns to generate reviews for almost any platform including google, facebook, yelp, tripadvisor, BBB, and even Zillow. Very cool how there is an option to email a customer or send an SMS text inviting them to review. One of my favorite features is being able to have the reviews automatically posted to our facebook page and get alerted of a new reviews. The automated reporting tools are nice and gives us scheduled overview or how our feedback is doing. Another great feature is the message window that comes up for the customer allowing you to respond to a negative review when they come in.

Cons
I wish there were more subscription tiers that we could choose from. As of today (02/08/20), there is really only 1 so its all in or nothing. Also, startups or micro companies may find the subscription to be steep since there are not many clients to request reviews from. Having multiple pricing tiers would make it more attractive to startups or those who do not take in many sales. Other than that, there are no other cons I can think of.

Jennie Zhu

Cheaper alternative to Trustpilot

Reviewed 2019-11-28

We need a review service that allows us to communicate with all of our customers, but we're pretty much paying for just the software because we still need to go in and manually reach out to all of our customers.

Pros
-affordable price for smaller companies -like their filter process, allows you to respond back to negative reviews -easy to respond to customers when they've left a review

Cons
-no automation, work is pretty manual -pretty simple software -can't customize review stream (pretty unattractive)

Response from Get More Reviews

Hi Jennie!

We really appreciate your feedback and awesome review!

We're in the middle of some pretty cool enhancements that we hope to be rolling out soon. Keep an eye out for more messaging on this soon :)

Candy McBride

additional feedback

always positive

Pros
ease to use really like to send request to customer via text

Cons
limited to google, yelp and facebook angies list and bbb would be great not all customers have these social media accounts so we are missing out on reviews

Response from Get More Reviews

Hello Candy - Thank you for the great review!

Also, we are 100% capable of helping you generate Angies List and BBB reviews. If you want these added, simply jump on chat with us, or shoot a note to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we will get that taken care of for you ASAP!

Lisa Day

Love Get More Reviews

Reviewed 2018-10-17

I researched all the different programs in this genre-Review Trackers, Birdeye etc. I had my top three and they pretty much all did the same things. It’s just that Get More Reviews was at least half or more of the cost of the other review software. That was it for me. To get everything that I want and need for half the price, Get More Reviews was my choice and I haven’t regretted it for a second. We’re a start up company, so our budget is tight. I have to choose very carefully what we spend our money on, and to me online reviews is the key to success. With online reviews on sites that you can’t advertise on, for example, Nextdoor, you are getting business/leads for free. We got a call yesterday, and the man said that he chose us off of Nextdoor because we had more reviews than anyone else. The money we spend on Get More Reviews will pay off exponentially in the future and it will get us to the top of search engines and this will all translate to higher sales. Try Get More Reviews. It’s simple and inexpensive and it WILL pay off!

Pros
I like that all of my reviews are in one spot, so that I can easily see them and respond to each review quickly. I love that it sends out requests for reviews. This is a huge timesaver for me. I was emailing each one of my customers manually and it would take forever. Also, I would only send one request to a customer. GET MORE REVIEWS sends 3 out and also sends text messsages, as well. The amount of reviews that we have received has tripled in the short time we have been using this program. I think it will get even better over time. I appreciate that their sales department set up a dedicated training session to teach us everything about their program. They were only supposed to spend 45 minutes with us, but we ended up working for about an hour and a half. I was having trouble with my Internet and they were patient and helped me through getting everything up and running. They have a bot on their site, so if you need help at anytime during the day, you don’t have to send an email and wait a day for a response or sit on hold making a phone call. You just ask it a question, and get an immediate response.

Cons
I haven’t found anything so far that I don’t like. It is user friendly and does everything I was hoping for and then some. I wish I had some constructive criticism for you, but really I haven’t found anything wrong with Get More Reviews.

Joshua Benk

Hidden Gem of a service, and wonderful to work with.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

I am getting online reviews almost daily from my actual patients. It is so wonderful to see what my patients think about their experiences in my dental office, and even more so when they post them online. This helps a lot in our marketing, and in our online reputation. I have more and more patients commenting how they found so many good reviews about our office, and I even have people applying for jobs at our office because of the reviews they found about us online. And my time investment has been minimal. So I'm a very happy user/customer.

Pros
I have been using this company for over a year now, and they have delivered more than promised and charged less than I expected. To be blunt, I have recommended them to anyone and everyone interested in online reviews. I am a total fan of this team and service. the price would be hard to beat, and the service is fantastic. They've helped my business tremendously and helped me to attract more patients to my dental office. If it weren't for their services I would still have less than 100 reviews online, and now I have almost 300, and all of that in about a year of working with them. I was very skeptical at first. They seemed like a smaller company at first and I'm used to working with larger nationally known companies. But I must say they have had NO problems with me, and I've been very happy with their service. Any skepticism I had was completely removed. Thank you to the whole team at Get More Reviews!

Cons
There is not a lot that I can say about negatives for this group. They have helped me and my company a lot. If I were to say anything negative about these guys, I'd say that they probably need to do more marketing. I wish I would have found them sooner, and if they had been more out there, I probably would have!

Jared Heinz

Best bang for the buck!

Reviewed 2019-11-12

I’m able to send a review invite to all of my customers and build my online review presence

Pros
The Price comparison to other review platforms is a much better value with get more reviews

Cons
Ease of use for my employees. Would be nice to have an app

Response from Get More Reviews

Jared,

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to do this for us.

Let us know if we can help you with anything!

Derek Martin

Effective, straightforward solution

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Haven’t had any issues so haven’t needed customer service.

Pros
I tested many similar services. This one was the most straightforward. All I need it to do is help me collect new reviews. It does that very well and for a fair price.

Cons
The product works well, but it does not include any integrations or automations with your CRM or Zapier.

Response from Get More Reviews

Derek,

Thanks for the review and feedback.

Good news...stay tuned for some great new features coming that should help with review automation.

Adam Henderson

Good not Great

Reviewed 2018-12-05

It didn't help with any of my goals to obtain reviews for a large thriving business in South Carolina. From the problems I listed in the "cons" section of this review, I decided to search for a system that doesn't require a client to login to a google/facebook/etc account to leave a review, because with older populations you can't expect them to create an account to leave a review. In order to do this you need a third party system and I chose "Trustpilot" it has a lot higher conversion rate because there are less steps to convert, the problem with them is they do not have a "text" option which means you have to have a texting marketing service to do this. Texting does get more activity very quickly vs. email request for reviews.

Pros
To be honest, getmorereviews is a really good at sending out review requests. It allows you to send phone (text) and emails. This is a great feature. It will also stop negative reviews... Again awesome feature. It is also easy to use.

Cons
The biggest problem with getmorereviews is when a request is sent to some one, sends them to a landing page that has a star rating then sends them to the companies review page. This is a problem because it doesn't convert the request to an actual review. The recipient thinks by clicking one of the stars, they are leaving a review. Then when they are sent from that landing page to the actual company google, facebook, or other platform they don't want to sign in or they ignore it because, again, they think they left the review already by selecting the star. If the review doesn't convert it's not worth any money you pay for it.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Nabil Achache

Amazing software

Reviewed 2019-11-12

The reviews are in the center of our marketing strategy, so very beneficial, we can target happy customers instead of sending mass requests and losing in quality of reviews.

Pros
I find that the software is easy to use.

Cons
It needs to implement some notification system for the admin

Response from Get More Reviews

Nabil - Thank you for the amazing review. We really appreciate it!

Is there a certain notification you're looking for?

By default we have a couple of different options for notifications that should be configured for your account already.

Jump on chat and let us know or shoot us an email at help@getmorereviews.com!

Jean-Sébastien Ferron

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Pros
Easy to use Tracking per email and sms ..

Cons
Not possible to configure an master account that support many Google Business sites (multiple clinics with the same needs in our case)

Response from Get More Reviews

Thank you for the great review!

We're not quite sure what you mean with the "master account" concept, but we may have a solution for you that could work.

Do us a favor and jump on chat with this question or shoot us an email to help@GetMoreReviews.com and we'll see if this is something we can accommodate for you!

adam mclaurin

GetMoreReviews is a must have for the small business owner.

Reviewed 2019-09-16

Very positive experience with GetMoreReviews. They seem very down to earth and are very easy to get in touch with.

Pros
Made getting new reviews such a breeze! No longer was I having to send out some random long code that i got wrong half the time to get a review. This is automated and sleek. My reviews just started coming in!!

Cons
There really is not anything i can think of. The price is more than reasonable for a very good roi.

Nikki Limburg

Great investment

Reviewed 2018-09-28

We have been able to get online reviews daily since we added this service increasing our online visibility.

Pros
It makes it simple for clients to share their positive feedback and write a review. We have had tons of customers over the years write us thank you notes and emails but very few online reviews because of the effort involved in remembering to log on and do so.

Cons
I don't like the fact that when they get a thumbs down there is still small print to show there where to share feedback online though it has been explained to me why this is added.

Jim Vanderpool

The Best

Reviewed 2018-12-16

Start today what was door today get more reviews to help our clients still others about our award-winning customer service. It has dramatically are efficiency and getting clients to tell others about their experience with our Law Firm

Pros
So easy to use. The software make is east to incorporate into your website

Cons
No software is perfect. The generally I don't have any complaints about my experience with get more reviews.

Chelsea Craig

Great product, easy to use, delivers results

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Pros
it is easy to set up and delivers results quickly!

Cons
recently there have been a lot of bugs preventing texting etc.

Response from Get More Reviews

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it!

Yeah...we hear you on the bugs :(

Thank you so much for your patience and I hope we were able to get everything fixed for you in a satisfactory manner!

Please let us know if you run into any additional issues...you know how to reach us!

Joe Krippelz

A good fit, but not for all businesses

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Overall we have had a good experience with the GetMoreReviews program, however it hasn't increased our online reviews as much as we have hoped. After several months of using it, we have only received a handful of reviews from the 100+ invoices we have sent out. It did help block a couple of negative reviews from being posted, which gave us the opportunity to address the client's issues and make them happy.

Pros
It's professional, easy to use, and affordable.

Cons
I'm not unhappy with the software. It is user friendly and straightforward.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Shane Lawler

Certainly did "get more reviews"

Reviewed 2019-05-12

Excellent experience, easy to set up and the staff at "get more reviews" were friendly and helpful.

Pros
it worked! it certainly did what it says "get more reviews". Immediately we got heaps of great reviews. I was surprised at how effective it was. I had been trying my own way, for several years, to get reviews or feedback with limited success. I am not sure why 'get more reviews' works so well, It may be the ease of leaving a review, as it is a much simpler process to just click a few buttons and be taken straight to a review site. Or it may be that 'get more reviews" automatically send reminders.

Cons
It is probably best suited for companies that have at least several customers per week, otherwise, it may be expensive to just collect the occasional review.

Anthony Costa

Definitely got more reviews

Reviewed 2019-05-04

You type in there name and cell number and hit send. So quick. Also 90% of the time you get a review response. Excellent. Also other companies wanted 279.00 a month for the same thing. So glad I found this company.

Pros
It makes it simple and fast for customers to write a review. If not for this software I would only get 3 or 4 reviews a month. Now i average 12 or more per month.

Cons
Honestly can’t think of any. You get billed 99.00 once a month.

Lee Sheldon

The Program Works Very Well

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Pros
Staff has found this software easy to operate and to encourage others to review our office

Cons
I see no deficiency with the software. I like the results.

Response from Get More Reviews

Hi Dr. Lee,

We really appreciate your kind and amazing review!

You are a shining of example of business that does reputation management the right way.

When you combine a great business with a great review strategy you create a system that leads to a shining reputation online and loads of new 5 star reviews!

Let us know if you need anything!