GetSocial

Track dark social & private messaging shares

GetSocial Reviews

Pros

I liked all the different features and the beautiful design. I really enjoyed the ability to add a pop up that was time delayed.

What I like about it the most is how easy it is to work with. I'm super busy and GetSocial does all the work for me.

AP

Anomandarist P.

FB

Ferdi B.

TW

Tim W.

I just got demoted from my old starter plan and the new plans seem too pricy for me, not sure if i'm going to stay with the service.

4.6

great product and FANTASTIC support

Multi site social sharing widget. Great mobile responsiveness. Tons of customization options.

Pros

I had a multi site requirement (subdomains). All the other vendors for software of this nature wanted a per site subscription, even though they are on the same domain. GetSocial.io was super flexible and set my account up exactly as I needed it for my product. Could not be happier with the product.

Cons

Hey Zach, Thanks for the awesome review! I'm glad you appreciate our offer :) Cheers!

A smarter visualization for your organization's growth with GetSocial.

We use this software for various reasons, which are very useful to satisfy the present needs that we currently maintain, in other words, we can highlight that we implement Getsocial in our business facilities to mobilize our digital marketing in a more meaningful way in a very unique and special way, with massive income, due to its compatibility, through different and multiple social networks to reach more interested in the products we acquire, and we keep in presentation, for the virtual public, without excluding the analyzes that we also carry out through this system, to determine the appropriate operations that are being carried out.

Pros

One of the qualities that I like the most about this software is its interactions and compatibility with multiple social networks, since from an alternative use point of view, we can acquire different data, among all these platforms, to fortify digital marketing acquired by each of the organizations that frequently use this system, for their most conducive needs on large scales, mentioning that thanks to its more reliable and understandable traffic, we can streamline electronic commerce in a more significant way, thanks to GetSocial, being one of my favorite services because of these highly useful features.

Cons

Apparently it does not have an extensive line of constant monitoring, to strengthen the functionalities of this operating system, based mainly on the management of platforms with social determinations, which we can consider to be a significant problem, because with these instances we could improve the productivity that is acquired by this software, in very understandable broad advantages, both economically and experiences in the work area.

Great product, poor customer service

Pros

Ease of use, the product is fairly easy to set up and get going. The load time is also exceptional and doesn't weigh down the site.

Cons

Product is a bit overpriced, with poor customer support. If you need to add any type of customization to it it's a struggle. Also they will double charge you for sub domains.

Hi Tim, Thanks for posting this review. It's incredibly important for us to know what our clients think, both good and bad. Regarding the customization and sub-domains, I'm going to follow up with you by email so we can sort out those issues and maybe, who knows, turn this review around!

Great Marketing tool!

Pros

Great for Marketing on multiple platforms and not having to copy and paste. Can easily track conversations and scheduling.

Cons

There are some taskbar functions that can not be used at the same time which does take more time to do some things.

The clear leader in a field of one!

Pros

Ease of use, customizability, features, functionality, customer support, overall quality and value for money.

Cons

Needs to release more features. There's a lot more that can be offered in keeping with it's biggest competitor SUMO which unrolls many new features regularly.

Hey there, Thanks a lot for the 5 start review, we're really glad that our users and clients value our software :) Regarding the launch of new features, we've actually been quite busy! In the last year we launched a new version of Viral Alerts, Social Automation and our unique Social Link Analyzer! Sumo is launching a lot of features as well, but they have a different focus than us at the moment. Anyway, if you have any idea or feedback about new features, feel free to tell us at support@getsocial.io ;) Cheers!

Easy to use plugin for sharing sharing and tracking

Pros

Easy to setup and great support. I recommend Get Social to anyone else looking for a tool like this. I always had a great experience with the product and with the support from their team.

Cons

Hey Davis, It's great to see our very first client giving us a stellar review :) The GetSocial team hopes you keep doing a fantastic work at Uniarea!

Very user friendly

Pros

I like the various sharing options and formats. The following and tracking tool options are great, as well. The interface and dashboard are simple to navigate.

Cons

Hey Naomi, It's great to see that our investment in UX is paying off :) Thanks for the feedback!

Brilliant. Great tool with great support.

Pros

So easy to use and runs without any problems. Installs easy and simple to set up and use. The support from the Get Social staff are great. I have only had a couple of problems ( of my own doing ) but within an hour of lodging a ticket I was answered and problem sorted. My site visitors find it easy to use and find appealing on my site.

Cons

Hey Tony, I'm really proud to see that my support led to good outcomes :) Have a fantastic day (and thanks for the review) ;)

A great way to get know your users likes!

Knowledge about my contents and users preferences.

Pros

With no code, you are able to get dark metrics and have very close knowledge about your viral contents.

Cons

Some tools are not elegible at the same time, like the welcome bar vs mobile share bar when you want to use on the same position.

We're really proud to see such a great recommendation! Regarding the the tools in the same position: feel free to send an email to me or to support@getsocial.io and we will see if it's possible to implement what you're looking for :)

This software was excellent with many great features

Pros

Cons

I didn't like the lack of integrations. I needed an integration with active campaign but it wasn't available. I also couldn't afford it on all my websites.

Hi there, Great feedback! About the integrations and having plans for many websites: - We do special prices for professionals that handle many websites, such as agencies; - We can do an integration if it makes sense for our product roadmap. The best approach would be to send a message to support@getsocial.io. We're quite fast with our replies and we're here to help! ;) Cheers!

Have been a customer of GetSocial for more than 2 years now. It is simple to use and integrate

Pros

I like how it is simple to integrate on the website, provides a host of features and gives detailed analytics of the shares on various social media

Cons

It doesn't allow collection of phone numbers using the subscribe plugin. I was looking to collect phone numbers like we collect email ids, but the form wouldn't take digits!

Hi Sukhdeep, Happy to know that you've been a happy customer for a long time! Regarding the phone number collection, I always recommend contacting us personally, as sometimes we can add those changes to your account :) If you need anything, just send an email to support@getsocial.io and we'll do our best to help you. Cheers!

Simple, appealing design, no much worries. Works well on mobile devices.

Pros

Mailchimp integration, the way number of shares appears on the website. I also like the choice of different tools integrated, a possibility to choose the orders, the diversity of placements within the site.

Cons

Sometimes certain options don't work - for instance, I tried to put sharing buttons on the bottom of my posts/pages, but it always appears both on the top and on the bottom, which I don't like that much.

Hi Lana! I'm really glad you enjoy our tools. Regarding the problem you mentioned about options that don't work, that's because not all WordPress themes are 100% standard. That makes the automatic placement in those a bit tricky. Thankfully, you can solve that by placing the share bar manually like this: http://help.getsocial.io/wordpress/wordpress-can-i-use-shortcodes-to-create-widgets If you need special help with that, just send a message to support@getsocial.io and we'll reply ASAP :)

GetSocial frees up my valuable time for other projects

Simple, fast, cheap. Frees you up for other tasks, why reinvent the wheel when GetSocial has everything covered

Pros

Social media is one of the simplest things you increase your internet presence and setting up GetSocial only took about an hour and occasionally I'll change a couple things. What I like about it the most is how easy it is to work with. I'm super busy and GetSocial does all the work for me

Cons

Only thing I had trouble with is the "one time" in-page popups were popping up every page view instead of once per visitor, all other features worked perfectly. I have a feeling adblocker was causing it

Hi Anomandarist, It's awesome to hear that GetSocial is helping you save that precious time for your projects ;) Regarding the pop-up, I'm going to follow up by email when my colleague from the product team implements a fix!

So easy and visually appealing

Pros

Easy to install and customize for my website. I'm able to easily hide the icons from the pages where I don't want people to share the info on social.

Cons

Hi Channing, Glad to hear that you're enjoying our software :) Have a fantastic week!

Interesting and powerful content analysis tool

We use it to review our content on social networks, follow up with our audience and review whether our writings generate the expected impact, keep us current on the network, and keep us on track.

Pros

Analyze the behavior of your content published on social networks, determine what impact they have and whether your audience is increasing or stagnating, all this with advanced features that will help you better target your content, discover trends and monitor the competition.

Cons

The platform is perfect, it does the job it promises.

Saskia thanks for your review. It's great to see the value it generated for you and INDER.

It was very easy to install and super easy to use.

Ease of setup The old plan was great

Pros

The ease of use, i wanted something that was hands free for me(i'm the tech implementator) so the real administrator of the blog could choose how intense the social sharing on the blog would be. I love the weekly stats email i get.

Cons

Hi there, We're really glad you gave us a 5 start review :) Regarding the old starter plan, I apologize for the confusion! You can use use the old starter plan and its pricing FOREVER... we just didn't communicate that properly. In case you have any question about this or other issue, please send a message to support@getsocial.io and we'll make our best to sort that out for you!

Excellent analysis platform

I have used it to monitor the impact of the publications that we make in reference to our films, especially when we are in season of premieres, it is important for us to know that the information reaches the public that not only translates into followers in social networks but also in public for our cinemas.

Pros

With this platform you will be able to analyze different social media contents, which will allow you to verify how the published contents are received, what impact they have and what elements need to be improved to increase followers, you will determine which social network is the right one for your publications and for your company.

Cons

There's nothing I don't like. I recommend it.

Easy to use, great analytics

Pros

This software is best for its analytics. It provides data that you won't really get from other software and this data is crucial to understanding your social media post effectiveness.

Cons

Only con is it takes a bit to get used to. You definitely need to take time to learn the software and maximize its benefits.

Hi Jessica, thanks for your review. I absolutely agree that the software still takes some time to get used to, but we're working on that with a new experience being designed.

Easy to use plugin, it has helped me grow my social network traffic by 10x

Pros

It's ease of use, installation and setup. The social networks I use are the setup by default so, I did not have to modify anything

Cons

So far no complaints. I took the premium version because I wanted the mobile floating bar which is not included in the free tier

Hey Jaume, The GetSocial team is really happy to be contributing to your website's success! If you need any assistance in the future, just let us know ;)

This can be used by any novice to track all your social traffic when and where it is becoming viral.

Pros

I like the unique tool called Virality Score which identifies the best current viral stories with their algorithms that are constantly searching content. When the stories are starting to pick up you are immediately alerted in real time,

Cons

I didn't find anything negative to report with the performance tools. The pricing could be more affordable.

Hi Tom, thanks for your review. We appreciate that you liked our algorithms to identify viral stories. About pricing, we understand the critique and we're working in providing more affordable plans for smaller operations (SMB).

An easy way to be in contact and share your business (or anything else) with people

nr 1 is exposure to new visitors on the website, better traffic.

Pros

the ease on integration and the automated features they offer is for sure a selling point for me. Being also a designer I appreciated the non intrusive design, it blends well with the websites they are on. GS has also a great customer service, they also jump into the issues (if you have any) and help you solve it...fast!

Cons

on some devices the share bares overlay the webpage design not being able to see the last part of a webpage

Hi Bogdan, We're glad you appreciate the ease of use. As you know, it's quite hard to make something easy :) Thanks a lot for the review and, as you know, if you need anything just send a message to support@getsocial.io and we'll take care of it! Cheers!

Great product and customer support

The main reason for using this software was the social sharing bars for mobile devices.

Pros

I like the modular app system and social analytics the most, it's really nice to have analytics on referrals. I would also like to mention the Get Social customer support which is really good. Response time is very short, very friendly customer support operators and quick solutions for problems.

Cons

A greater variety in pricing plans would have been nice so one could choose a plan that fits its purpose best.

Hi Ferdi, It's nice to hear from you again, specially with this really great review! Regarding the pricing plans, I'm going to follow up with you by email so we can settle that ;) Have a great day!

Great for businesses

Pros

They have a 2-week free trial which allows you to test all the features and see if it's a good fit. They also have a viral alert feature that notifies you when your content starts picking up steam.

Cons

The price is a bit excessive for the average solopreneur. It would be nice if they added a lower priced plan.

Hi Mandy, thanks for your review. I agree with you on the pricing and I'm happy to say that we're implementing some changes that will make the product more affordable to our small business/solopreneur users.

Great way to work with social media

Pros

We were struggling keeping on top of social media. This helps with scheduling, and with keeping on top of multiple platforms

Cons

It doesn't have all of the functions that I would like so sometimes I still work with the platform directly.

Hi Jennifer, thanks for your review. If you ever feel there's space for improvement, please contact us with your feature requests and suggestions so we can add them to our pipeline.