Google Ads Logo

Google Ads

Online advertising solution for businesses

Google Ads Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.53/10

See full reviews by rating

The software is very easy to use, I loved the structuring of the software, very very easy to manage and love the fact you can make as many changes as you want.
The Experience is Very Good, The functionality of Google Ads is amazing and Easy to Understand. Even if you get any issues the customer support is quite good.
But it also provides great means of reporting that information as to how successful the campaign was so you can adjust.
Appalling customer service treatment after their own mistake. There have been 23 emails since Dec 2020 relating to Google Ads teams’ error incorrectly disapproving our ad.
I think there are some disadvantage for the audience/user because sometimes the audience me see unnecessary ads which may irritate users.
Needs too much money which is very bad thing for startup companies and rips your budget badly.

Google Ads users...

Sendible-logocaret

Sendible

Instagram-logocaret

Instagram

How would you rate Google Ads?

Aaron E.

Digital Marketing Specialist

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Google Ads User Review

Transcript

Jennifer D.: Hi, I'm Jennifer. I'm a controller. I give Lightspeed a value of two out of five. For more...

Another fantastic Google product

Transcript

Joe: Hi, my name is Joe. I'm an account manager for a digital marketing agency. I'm giving Google Ads...

Google ADS é uma excelente oportunidade para divulgar seu negócio

Pros

Quando criei meu primeiro site para uma empresa tive a oportunidade de conhecer o Google ADS, contruir a primeira campanha, realizar as estratégias de lance, manipular as palavras chaves para uma melhor performance foi realmente desafiador. O melhor foi ver os resultados acontecendo e a marca da empresa se tornando conhecida e as metas atingidas.Foi uma experiência agradável e construtiva.

Cons

Apenas uma observação, devido a pandemia o suporte se tornou muito escasso.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Google Ads is worth the money but make sure you do your research.

Overall, my experience with Google Ads have been pretty good. I will continue to use Google Ads and eventually, I would like to have enough knowledge to really maximize my marketing skills and utilize Google Ads to the fullest extent.

Pros

I like that Google Ads give my small business exposure it otherwise would not have. Now that advertising has evolved, it is easier for smaller businesses to compete against bigger companies. The structure of Google Ads allows small businesses like mine to thrive because I can still appear at the top of the Google search results along with bigger companies. A few years ago, this would not be the case.

Cons

There are just so many features with Ads that is very difficult for a layperson to completely understand how to operate every feature and successfully run campaigns. I also did not like that the customer service personnel were not as helpful in many situations.

Can not contact Google

Pros

Initially Google ads was economical the beginning and the dashboard if informational.

Cons

Once Google got used to charging $10-$50 per month, it all of a sudden jumped to $250 per month. I went online to cancel it and I still got another charge after that this month, so I have no way of knowing if it has been cancelled. I tried to call google and finally got some one the line and she quickly transferred me to someone that was supposed to be able to help and all it was a virtual service that eventually hung up the line. The reason that department was closed for calls was Covid. Aug 11th 2022 Covid? That excuse no longer works. Sorry. So I am left hanging until my 3rd $250 bill might come - hopefully not.

My advertisements

According to my experiences Google AdSense is a very good monetization software that I recommend to everyone. I earn more than 4,000€/month thanks to Google AdSense

Pros

I am delighted to write a review on this beautiful software that helps us monetize its valuable content. Google ads is a software that I have always liked, because this software really helps me to monetize my YouTube channel and also my blog to be able to earn a few hundred or even thousand euros per month. If you are looking for a monetization tool, I highly recommend this great software called Google AdSense

Cons

The only problem at Google Google AdSense that tires users like me is at the level of account verification and especially at whose food in the African continent often finds themselves in this problem of receiving 6-digit envelopes. Especially to my African brothers because many African countries are not yet eligible for the monetization of their YouTube channels or blog.

Google ads is advertising for everyone.

I used google ads to promote the products of my self-business. It was quite easy to set up but the results took a little while to come. Today I'm happy to use this platform which boosts my sales and leads.

Pros

Google ads is a very versatile advertising platform. It allows a good management of ads in all types of sectors. Its customer support is very fast and the interface allows a quick understanding of the management. In addition, optimization is included!

Cons

Doing google campaigns requires some time to have a good return, the results are not immediately positive and you have to think about its profitability. Then, some features are quite complex for campaign options which can be expensive for the beginner on the platform.

Cost effective way to grow business in less time

Very easy to create ads and launch campaigns to get instant results. Help to work on landing pages for getting good clicks, impressions and conversions by optimizing real time data.

Pros

Help generate leads and calls as per the requirement and target the specific audience. Apart from this, recommendations are very helpful as how keyword & landing page is performed where we need to optimize to get more targeted audience with less cost. Know the user intent and different types of advertising display, search, shopping ads help to brand awareness.

Cons

Some times Paused campaigns starts automatically overnight. Also there is discrepancy in Analytics and google ads data.

Search Engine Marketing on Google - Text/Remarketing/PLA/Video's/Discovery & More

my overall experience was great to generate more leads on conversion campaign, brand awareness on YouTube video campaigns and optimized 50% cost cutting rate on conversion rate.

Pros

I like the google ads because of I can control my money on what click is going to spent with an specified search term. I can also select on which channel I want to perform my ads in different format like - text ads, display ads, remarketing ads, video ads, discovery max and more.

Cons

most of the times I charged more than bid cost it was mentioned in google ads/keyword planner - I tried to contact support for the same but I didn't get proper resolution and even my money back.

Advertisement as marketing technique

1. It provides a best way to attract customers by posting ads on various platforms . 2. Reduce the cost of offline advertisement

Pros

1. Wide description of product. 2. Complete summary and overview of product. 3. Allow to publish adds in various google linked platforms like gmail, youtube , drive etc.

Cons

1. Makes user irritate by repetition of ads. 2.lot of time investment is there. 3. Pay a higher amount for every visit made by user.

Got Results Like Never Before

Pros

Recently I had implemented an App Install Campaign for the grocery delivery App and In a week i am having 10k + Download it's a great experience with Google ads

Cons

My necessities are getting complete I don't want anyhting changed I am happy with google ads as it is.

Google Ads is by far the Best PPC Platform if you want actual conversions

Overall experience has been very good I can say as if you're looking for Actual Conversions and not the attributed conversions unlike other Ad Platforms then you can get that here as they provide different attribution models which can help the advertisers to identify which Campaign or Ads helped in getting the conversions.

Pros

- It allows the advertisers to plan the keywords with the use of Keyword Planner which is their own offering - Newly Launched Responsive Search Ads are far far better than the old Expanded Text Ads and it allows the Optimization scope for Text Ads - Allows the advertiser to directly integrate with Google Analytics where the Advertiser can create the Remarketing Audiences and import them in Google Ads to be used in Ad Campaigns - Allows the user to show ads on certain websites and website types and similarly exclude them if it is required.

Cons

- The Recommendations they provide using their AI is 80% of the time is useless. - Display Ads and its Network is very poor and its Display Ads Targeting is very poor compared to other vendors in the market. - No Option to allow the advertiser to showcase which Type of Website and Quality of Website they want to display their Ads.

The best marketing channel we have!

We have been using google ads for over a year and have spent quite a large amount during this time. After switching from facebook ads,quora ads and Microsoft ads, our CPA and quality of leads has never been higher!

Pros

Has a plethora of campaign type options PPC, Display, Video, etc. This along with the volume of searches and reach that google platforms have, google ads have changed our marketing strategy completely. Google ads lets us fine tune the parameters in the campaign to an unbelievable degree. This has allowed us to target a hyper niche audience.

Cons

In India it charges 18% GST. This eats up the budget very rapidly. It also gives very subpar recommendations which are sometimes optimized to google's own objectives to make money.

A must-have for any company any business

Beyond the first two months, when I wasn't sure how to achieve our objectives at the lowest cost, our Google Ads campaigns have had the most impact on our initiatives. With Google Maps coverage, our ads are not only informative, but also actionable, and have significantly improved patronage of our (before) least accessible sites.

Pros

"For all parties involved - the publisher, yourself, and, of course, Google Ads - this is a win-win-win situation. It's such a pleasure to have a website that Google Ads has recognized for ad placement." "I'm overjoyed since my ad may now reach the intended demographic, and I've noticed a significant improvement in my business. I'm quite pleased with Google Ads." "I've enjoyed using this software for years and will continue to do so in the future because it produces excellent results." "I like Google Advertising' statistics since they make it simple to set up and then see statistics on your ads to discover which ones are the most effective."

Cons

"Overall, it was a bad experience. Platform is quite unprofessional." "The user interface can be clumsy at times and has resulted in data loss on a few occasions." "It's incredibly deep, with a lot of confusing elements." "The most significant disadvantage of Google Adwords is the high cost of advertisements. This platform is by far the most expensive, which could be a concern in a lower-income country."

Tough To Learn But Well Worth The Time

I have worked with Google Ads for the past 9-10 years now. I have worked with very small companies and startups, but also large corporations. I have also worked as a consultant in many variations for companies to help them with Google Ads on a day to day basis or as an account strategist. Knowing this tool has allowed me to work in many different industries from classic cars, to health, travel, pets, and so many others. It is a still that can be carried across industries which has given me the ability to grow quickly in my career and learn new markets and industries.

Pros

I like how easy it is to organize your campaigns and understand what is working for your business versus what is not working. If you know what you are doing, you can optimize and optimize until your fingers bleed if you need to. When you get a full understanding of the tool, you will understand that there are many different ways to optimize as well. One thing most people should learn and understand deeply with Google is their bidding settings. Google uses AI to run automated bidding. They will allow you to focus on almost anything you'd like. For example, you can focus on getting the most impressions possible, or driving conversions (sales, leads, etc.) while trying to git a specific acquisition number. There are loads of options and they are always refining them and coming out with more.

Cons

It can take years to master this tool. Which means if you really give it the time and effort, you can have an incredible skill that many others do not have. I have worked with many different people across various size organizations on Google Ads and many people think they know everything about this tool while they still have a lot to learn. There are always new strategies to learn and optimizations...

The Most Powerful and Precise Tool on the Internet, Whether for Small, Medium or Large Business

I will report my experience with Google and be as emphatic and comprehensive as I always am when reviewing or commenting on something. Anyway, Google ads... I just have to thank this magnificent tool. I can strongly say that it was Google Ads that changed my life. I ventured into Digital Marketing 2 to 3 years ago and had a hard time trying to make my family better and get out of the tight spot we...

Pros

When it comes to quality as a whole. Google Ads surpasses itself, in my opinion it is a very powerful and very accurate tool. It's amazing how quickly the tool delivers a report to us. We raise some ad campaigns on a weekly basis. And every day we keep an eye on the segmentations and analyzing in real time how our campaigns are running, so we can more efficiently and accurately optimize our goals for...

Cons

When it comes to Google Ads, I have no complaints. However, for many inexperienced people who reach the tool, they end up with difficulties in handling it. Because there is a lot of information inside the platform. Lots of buttons and graphics. It ends up getting complicated to work alone in Google Ads. Therefore, it is viable to learn from someone who knows all the features and benefits of the platform. I think that's it, I don't have a problem with Google Ads, but it's too complex for someone who is starting to advertise their company online.

guaranteed outreach, solid results

Beyond the first two months when we weren't too sure of how to reach our goals at the cheapest cost, our campaigns on Google Ads have been the most impactful to our projects. With coverage on Google Maps, our campaigns are not only informative, but also quite actionable and has increased patronage of our (originally) least accessible locations greatly.

Pros

The best thing about google ads is the guaranteed outreach your ad gets while you essentially only pay for the impact of the ad campaign, and not just having your ad broadcast. So then there is never really anything like an unproductive ad campaign with Google Ads. Secondly, for the price of one, ads get broadcast over the several google platforms commonly used in our target communities, so we are able to get better results in shorter times.

Cons

The Display Network option ended up being an added layer we didn't need for our campaigns because it yielded very poor results while costing us quite a bit. We only discovered it after two months when we were scrutinizing the analytics reports.

A must have for every business

So far I have had an amazing experience with Google Ads as customers and clients have been searching for our products. The customer service support is really good and the Google Ads guide is east to understand. It has helped me managed my Instagram and Facebook Ads. It is also very affordable.

Pros

Google Ads is very useful in my business since it helps me in advertising, in this era of digital advertising it is very intuitive. The bidding strategies are flexible enough for a variety of businesses which makes carrying out different campaigns way easier. Real time tracking has also been made easier. Customers and clients can easily find our products online.

Cons

The features are very complex and overwhelming tile I had to do short courses to know how to manage the Google Ads. It takes a lot of time to start a new ad, and this could take even a week before i begin realizing results.

The most powerful advertising platform that helps bring in the best traffic and interaction

Google Ads does a great job of helping us manage all of the steps we need to take to create an integrated advertising campaign. It also helps us get more traffic and get a good return on our ads.

Pros

I like that Google Ads settings are simple and that its services are efficient and reliable, allowing anyone, including individual users, to deliver their ads to the largest possible segment of interested people at the lowest possible cost, and with the best possible Google support, which is difficult to match with other competing platforms. I like that there are ready-made templates available, as...

Cons

I had no negative experiences with Google Ads, and this is due to its integration with Google applications, which simplifies all of the steps, as well as receiving full-featured support from Google, which includes educational materials and direct assistance, as well as reasonable subscription prices.

Better keywords, better results

The main thing I did was to characterize on paper (or in a content tool) what you truly need. This relied upon my industry and what I needed with the Adwords lobby. The significant thing was consistently to attempt to benefit from the device and in a lean manner. To this end, I put away a few minutes for picking up, watching instructional exercises and in any event, perusing short articles regarding the matter. I was adding to a great extent, sharing questions and disclosures. These are a portion of the miracles that the Internet furnishes us with. I didn't hit the nail on the head the first run through, yet I didn't surrender and figured out how to have an incredible mission.

Pros

AdWords is immense. It has about 33% of all online promotion income. One of the numerous benefits of Google Ads is having your promotion showed at the ideal opportunity, to individuals searching for what you offer. It's almost certain that you can discover your objective client on Google, regardless of what specialty you are in. It's the undeniable spot to begin. An optimal advertisement would one say one is that contacts the perfect individuals at the perfect time, correct? This is the reason Google's device is probably the most ideal alternative available - all things considered, it advances your item or administration in a sectioned, quantifiable, and designated way. See beneath the principle benefits of Google Ads!

Cons

Some first-time sponsors decide to put away minimal expenditure, depending on that old rationale: "in the event that I lose cash, at any rate I'll lose a bit". The issue is that, contingent upon the fragment of the item or administration to be publicized, it is important to put a lot of credit in Adwords to ensure a positive exhibition of the advertisement against the opposition. For a mission to return true to form, the sponsor needs to comprehend the opposition of the catchphrases that will be coordinated to the advertisement. On the off chance that he doesn't have the foggiest idea about the terms generally utilized by different sponsors, there is a danger of picking unessential watchwords that will bring not very many or no outcomes.

Google Ad Review

Pros

The fact that one can post multiples ads at the same time for different products and services on offer. It is easy to maneuver the software of the software in order to integrate multiple different businesses with different ads to display. One can easily track the progress when using their phones or laptop or any active electronic device that can function with the software.

Cons

Sometimes some ads are blocked since they contain references to topics that are not permitted within their policy guidelines. Their customer care phone support is not of much assistance, especially when facing challenges.

Google ads review

Overall, it is satisfactory.

Pros

The most important thing is the budget flexibility of Google Ads., ie. small as well as big budget people can use this for their product promotion. The ranking using multiple channels of Google is an added advantage for campaigning comparing to other similar platforms. The way we can track our ads in Google Ads is very professional. We can get all details in the tracking dashboard, for example- number...

Cons

Cost per click is higher in Google Ads comparing to other similar platforms. For beginner (in using Google Ads) the plat form is confusing and very complex to use and may lead to mistakes which will affect their ads. Expensive keywords. Initial budget is higher for beginners. Sometimes the traffic on the web site may be high, but it will be non-prospective and unqualified one, this will results in loss on the part of campaigner. Have to continuously test and track the campaign for a a long period to get good results. For some sector or businesses the number of clicks will be very less, so they to pay for a longer period.

"Google Ads- Easy to apply platform

With Google Ads, we will attain capacity clients as they seek our offerings with the aid of using amassing them for preliminary leads as quickly as they land on our touchdown page. We have discovered google to be the first-rate manner to market it and attain our target market due to the fact we will pick out precise humans to look at our ads.

Pros

I experience that they may be gear that makes google's circle of relatives even easier, they may be smooth to apply and learn, they may be taught to apply to kids and this is certainly wonderful.

Cons

I think they can be better, they want to enhance even though they're heading in the direction of development, different matters I do not assume are all accessible.

PPC y presencia SEM en el GOOGLE. Principal motor de búsqueda para campañas locales

Pros

Es importante saber sacar el máximo partido a esta gran herramienta de Google. Tiene la capacidad de generar negocio y visibilidad para todo tipo de empresas. Me gusta que al estar integrado, dispones de una gran vision del estado de palabras clave, datos y métricas relevantes así como vinculación con analíticas. Es obligatorio para casi cualquier campaña hoy en día valorar el uso de esta herramienta.

Cons

El coste diario es relativo, hay días que gasta mucho menos y otros el doble. Las actualizaciones de Google respecto a las campañas y anuncios dinámicos están orientadas a un menor control y que la configuración e informacion brindada se encargue de todo. Por eso importa y mucho la configuracion por un especialista

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Google Ads help our business to get more customers and increase sales by over 40%

We have a very satisfactory experience. Google Ads is our Go-To Marketing Tool to build a stronger database and reach out to prospects who are really in need of our product offerings.

Pros

Google Ads helps our business to target customers who're real buyers and looking for the solutions provided by us on Google Search and Maps. We have been able to increase our year-on-year sales & revenue by over 40% using Google Ads effectively. It helps us to generate qualified leads, increase our database, create brand awareness, increase our website traffic, and also convert more business orders.

Cons

It's very expensive and there's no sure shot method to confirm which Ad Campaigns will have a higher click-through rate and conversion. Despite A/B Testing, sometimes results of Ad campaigns go haywire. Also, best-performing keywords keep changing and their bidding amount goes very high.

Google Ads Review as a digital marketing channel

Google Ads campaigns are the foundation in the world of digital marketing. And it doesn't really matter if you want to or not. The advantage is that everyone can run a campaign. It's not the case that campaigns run in this way are beneficial for everyone, and not everyone can optimize them.

Pros

Google Ads provides a huge opportunity to reach both new customers, to re-reach as part of a remarketing strategy. I consider the greatest advantage to be the advanced technical possibilities for targeting and campaign management.

Cons

Complications for me are often caused by meaningless rules, incorrectly automatically disapproved ads automatically, complex settings or slow system response.

Cheap and Best Way to Run Advertisements Online

Pros

I have a YouTube Channel, So I use Google ads a lot to Run Ads online. I am Completely impressed by its functionality and flexibility to run Advertisements. You can set a range of different types of Ads and also you can target the exact audience with Google Ads. I like the option to schedule the Ads for exact required Date this helped me a lot. I was able to run multiple Ads at a time with Low budget. One more thing a love about Google Ads is "THE BIDDING" you can set bids for every ads I'm impressed that I was able to run Ads properly with Low bidding. Option to Add money is safe, withing 10 minutes amount will be added if you use Debit card to Add balance.

Cons

The Money Transfer option in Add balance is quite complicated to me, i researched about it and i was able add money with Money Transfer option, few times it worked fine but the issue is it took days to add money to the balance sometime it took a week, and once the money did't even added, But with Customer support the money got added, it took like 3 weeks to solve the issue. I Hope the Money Transfer option will be improved in Future.