LeadDyno Logo

Suggested alternatives

post-affiliate-pro
constant-contact
salesforce-marketing-cloud

Customer service has been responsive and very helpful. Love all the content they produce to support businesses in creating a successful program.
This was good it was set up in about a month it would be nice to have had a dedicated onboarding person to make that closer to 7 days for more complex structures.
It's a perfect software to work with my affiliates. I love work with is tool and woocommerce, the integration is perfect.
All it's bad with this software, the app mobile don't work, the support it's terrible, and the script cause errors on WordPress.
Horrible customer support, no tracking with LeadPages and Infusionsoft combined.
Finally gave up and decided I would come back to it when I had some more down time to code a custom integration. I was charged $50 after 14 days instead of 30 as told.

MARGARITA P.

its a good software to the control of comissions

Pros

I love this app because now its so easy to pay the comission of my affiliates, the funcion to compose email and share content to my clients its awesome.

Cons

Not really but I wish a better integration with magento, i should modify a little the js code to integrate perfect.

OS

Oliver S.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Great affiliate tracking solution at a reasonable price

Pros

1. Really nice UI - easy to understand 2. Great info on leads, like geographic information and cool cashboard 3. A simple one line tracking code was added to our affiliate pages and check-out pages, very quick to start. 4. Open API, so if you want to work with the data you have the option. We are a SaaS based company and do have an in-house development team, this was a major requirement. 5. Flexibility for level 2 commissions so you can pay super-commissions 6. We use HubSpot as our CRM and LeadDyno is an integration partner

Cons

The only thing I wished that went differently, we have a tricky set-up with the way our affiliate deals are set up and it could have been addressed if we knew during on-boarding, took some time to clean up/reverse. But LeadDyno did the right thing and helped us getting it corrected - much appreciated. For new users I highly suggest you discuss your exact affiliate program set-up and make sure you set up things correct from the start.

MG

Marissa G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Mediocre Software

It took us about 6 months to get everything organized in a way that could work for our company and then we realized that with all of the new browser 3rd party cookie regulations, we would have to act fast to help save our affiliate business. In the end, LeadDyno was not a good fit for us.

Pros

I did like the interface appearance. I also like how LD shows what browser the customer was coming from.

Cons

LD needs to improve their reporting capabilities. For instance, we were hoping for more insight on the conversions for each affiliate. What is their conversion rate? How many clicks are they getting for a certain URL? What URL has the best conversion rate? Charts to see comparisons between Affiliates over a date range? Summary of Payout vs Revenue for Affiliates?Just basic reporting. Also, we had issues with the Accounts Payable side, keeping everything updated after refunds was a big pain. The customer service was okay but it would take days or longer to get a response. Most of the time I had to email directly to the dev department to get a solution, if there was one.

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to understand your specific needs around reporting and how we can improve that feature. Please check your email for more info!

RF

Roberto F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Good for the price

It is okay and they only reason I don't move away from it to a better platform is due to the affiliates that are already on it and their links.

Pros

I like that it was so easy to set up and easy for affiliates to sign up.

Cons

The email marketing is not easy to use and most times I just use my regular email to reach out to our affiliates. The other bad part is setting up the social media content for affiliates.

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you to understand your specific needs for email marketing. Please check your email for more info!

BP

Burju P.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Easy to use and effective

Overall it’s been a good experience. I’m always looking for ways we can make this process easier and more efficient.

Pros

Our affiliates can see the backend and see what the status of their account is. Saves us a lot of time in having to send out commissions reports.

Cons

None I can think of from the retailers perspective. For the most part our affiliates don’e complain either so it seems to be working well.

Thank you for your review of LeadDyno! We'd love to hear more from you to understand your specific needs for automation. Please check your email for more info!

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Favourite feature is the extensive offering of affiliate commission structures

Pros

Best feature is the number of options for affiliate commissions. All the other products I checked out before I chose LeadDyno were only allowing you to nominate a % of customer revenue as the reward. LeadDyno allows me to choose either a % or a fixed amount, ongoing or one-off, paid immediately or after 1 month, 2 months, or anything up to 2 years after you receive the revenue. To me, this flexibility (plus the fact that it was recommended by a contact of mine) was the deciding factor in choosing LeadDyno. And I'm glad we did, because after our first 6 weeks or so, we already changed our payment commission structures, and this was very easy to do in LeadDyno.

Cons

The dashboard looks modern and nice, but it took longer than expected to find what I needed when I first set the account up. After I got some help from their LiveChat, I knew where to look and it became easier.

MG

Matt G.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great one stop shop for affiliates

Pros

The software is flexible, clear and simple to use. Not only is it easy to use to reward affiliates, it also makes it easy to find new ones (rather than for instance Google analytics). An added benefit we found was the clear geographic tracking, allowing us to use it as a way to qualify lead locations before following up using LinkedIn.

Cons

My only real gripe is the way it defaults to one state in the USA if the location is unknown, I'd rather it just stated they didn't know.

RR

Robert R.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Managed may needs

overall it managed my needs and price was competitive to whats out there but feel if it was more user friendly then it would even be worth paying a premium for.

Pros

I used leadDyno for some time for our affiliate network, though it did manage our needs i do feel that the backend dashboard could be more user friendly and fit it better with shopify store.

Cons

Dashboard not very user friendly thus meant more time spent finding options etc.

Amit T.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

This is one of the best affiliate softwares with a few drawbacks.

The experience has been great so far apart from a few customer support hiccups (I wish they decrease the waiting time to address queries)

Pros

My geographic locations is well incorporated with a great cashboard, also it works amazingly well with my tiers. Flow of user is very well tracked and works well with wordpress. Note: I don't use shopify or other alternatives).

Cons

I wish it support zapier and a more comprehensive analysis of affiliates (single affiliate or companies), and I would love to use payoneer or transferwise instead of paypal.

Byron R.

Professional Training & Coaching,

Love the team and love the product

We've been using LeadDyno to run our affiliate program for two years. We love the team, and we love the product. Previously we tried building our own affiliate tracking. That was a complete headache to manage. I had everyone wanting updates all the time on their traffic levels. And of course it was the guys who never sent any traffic that needed the updates! Now they can check their own traffic...

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

So easy for influencers to use

Pros

Ease of use for our influencers is the secret to LeadDyno's success. It is really simple for them to get their link and share it with their followers on social media.  Also a nice admin user interface, too. Lots of information showing where our traffic is coming from.

Cons

I've asked for more specific analytics for individual affiliates. I have been told this feature will be implemented by the end of Q1.  So easy for influencers to use Ease of use for our influencers is the secret to LeadDyno's success. It is really simple for them to get their link and share it with their followers on social media.

LH

Lucas H.

Graphic Design, 1-10 employees

Great software for managing our affiliate program!

Overall, I am very pleased with LeadDyno, and I recommend it to any company that is looking to actively manage their affiliate program.

Pros

I love how easy and seamless the software is to use. It's perfect for reviewing, managing, and paying our affiliates. The LeadDyno customer support team is also extremely helpful and responsive in case you run into any issues.

Cons

A feature that could be improved would be having the ability to click on affiliate portfolio/social media URLs directly from an affiliate's profile page, instead of having to open a separate page to access their social media links. This would speed up the process when reviewing large sets of affiliate applications.

MH

Maria H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Grateful for Leaddyno!

We just started using it, but it has been very helpful!

Pros

It's easy to use and understand. The customer support team is very helpful when I have questions.

Cons

It doesn't integrate with all of our platforms and can be confusing when trying to manage a large amount of people.

Thank you so much for your review of LeadDyno! Please check your email for more info!

AL

Asia L.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Easy to Use ! Love the product!

It's great with calculating our affiliate commissions through Paypal. Now we need to figure out how to link it up to Metamask wallet instead.

Pros

Very easy to use, love the automatic calculations of our affiliates commissions.

Cons

I need to have a feature where I'm changing out leads from one sponsor to the next and they automatically will get the New Lead or New Sale Cha-Ching emails instead of me trying to do it manually and ending up not being able to send it out because the email said it's spam. Also a customer representative said to whitelist the email which I don't know what that means?

1-10 employees

Great way to track lead conversions and affiliate commissions

We use Leaddyno for three reasons. 1. Tracking leads/customer conversions. 2. Affiliate Program 3. Marketing Automation. Tracking Leads/customer conversions: It has been really useful to be able to see where the majority of our leads are coming from, which sources convert to customers the best, and exactly how many sales come from various campaigns. This allows us to know exactly where to focus...

Pros

- Easy setup - Simple system for Tracking leads/customer conversions - Easy to manage affiliate program system - Drip marketing automation that drives conversions - Setup easy tracking campaigns URLs - Very responsive support team

Cons

- It would be nice to have more robust reporting options - Would like data on how certain landing pages drive conversions

SA

Serra A.

Internet,

Highly responsive support team

My business focuses on clients living overseas in addition to in-state customers. Since traffic is generated from a number of random places, effective data analysis and monitoring can get slightly overwhelming. However, thanks to LeadDyno, I don’t need to be worried about that anymore! I signed up for their starter pack a little more than a year ago. At that time, I had roughly about 2800 to 3000...

Easy to Use

Pros

The system is easy to use and supports unlimited affiliates. Affiliates can log into their dashboard and view all of their own stats. Easy payments via Paypal.

Cons

The app could benefit from more efficient ways to organize photos for affiliates. Need multiple categories, the ability to delete photos, etc.

HS

Heidi S.

Amazing support!

Pros

I've been using this for two months so far for a new start to and the support has been amazing! Really simple interface that anyone can use. Amazing tools such and affiliate emails and content management with lots of recommendations for l best results.

Cons

We weren't able to set up a variable commission plan ourselves but the support team is kindly doing this all for us. The newsletters look amazing on all devices but laptops where it doesn't seem to be reactive as the image size was out. But again we've got one of their technicians correctly this for us. A few little bugs but otherwise a great service and at a great price!

PR

Peter R.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

If your debating what to use, try this first.

It has been an overall good experience using their product.

Pros

It visualizes data clearly. I know where all my customers come from and their likelihood of becoming affiliates themselves.

Cons

It could be cheaper. There are products on the market I am considering switching to because it would save me a few hundred dollars a year.

Thank you for your kind review of LeadDyno! We'd love to connect with you for more 1:1 assistance. Please check your email for more info!

AS

Anne S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

The Best Affiliate Program App I've Used

Pros

Leaps and bounds ahead of other apps I've used to manage a large Affiliate Program. This is truly a professional, user-friendly tool for both the administrator and affiliates. Excellent!

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints with the software - if I had to say anything, perhaps the setup time?

Thank you for your generous review of the LeadDyno platform! We'd love to help with any additional setup help you require. Please check your email for more info!

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Would not recommend

Pros

With many, many hacks, we've made it work as an affiliate/referral tracking system for our business.

Cons

The worst customer support I've ever experienced. They say one thing and do (or don't do) another. The software is also incredibly convoluted and inflexible.

Eran W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness,

Best Affiliate program and customer service

I reviewed most the ambassador programs and LeadDyno is definitely my #1 choice. We use LeadDyno for our Liv360 ambassador program and it has been working out really well. The interface is very easy to use for our team and our ambassadors. They also have a great campaign feature which allows us to track marketing campaign conversions accurately. Most importantly, the reason why I would recommend them is their outstanding support. Every issue or request we have had their team was immediate to respond. They put the customer first and I have been very happy with the results.

Pros

Great customer support, user friendly interface, great features, great price

Cons

Nothing specific, but it would be great if there was an integration with Zapier.

Photography,

slow tech support

none

Pros

price, initial ease of setup was good. WE like all the advertised features. The intergration with BigCommerce was smooth.

Cons

takjes 2-3 days for replies to concerns via email. If you get stuck figure a week to get going if you have to reply to a reply. Also tech support was unable to change primary admin email address.

Jorge F.

Used monthly for 2+ years

One of the best affiliate companies

Pros

Leaddyno provides us with the necessary tools to make money with our websites. In my company EstudioSEO we prefer to work with leaddyno because of the seriousness and punctuality it offers.

Cons

We are satisfied with leaddyno. But one against could be the schedule since we are in Uruguay and sometimes we need support and we can not keep it due to the time difference.

Rob B.

I prefer using affiliate programs that use LeadDyno

Pros

I like the simplicity of the system where it just shows you the stats you want and to login and grab the link or marketing materials I need to add to my sites.

Cons

Could use more options to create multiple custom urls with tracking. This would lead to more customizing of linking to the vendor's inner site pages.