mangools

SEO tools that are super easy to use

mangools Reviews

Pros

It is always kind, always understanding and every time focused on helping me enjoy our experience.

Cliff B.

Saumil P.

Saumil P.

Ben T.

celine h.

I'm still exploring the features, but so far I think I'll end up doing most of my SEO research with Mangools.

Andrew D.

4.7

Great keyword research tool for entry-level small business

my overall experience was very good. I like the ease-of-use. I liked how quickly you could get things done and make key word lists. I liked how you could navigate through the various features in the software.

Pros

This keyword research tool was very easy to use. A person could almost pick it up and get right in and perform some quality research inside of 10 or 15 minutes. I especially like how they keep building it out and adding features throughout the year.

Cons

Some of the keyword metrics seem to be off when compared to more higher-priced products out there. There are also plenty of times when there were certain keyword phrases that the system would not show results for. It may have been a Google block however.

Our Go To Keyword Research Tool

We use the Keyword finder tool as our main keyword research tool and have found it to be the best on the market for the price. This is the best part of their suite of tools by far.

Pros

The Keyword research tool is the best we have found for the price. The tool is very easy to use and consistently produces reliable results. Result information is very easy to understand. Storing our keywords using the list function makes it very simple for us to go back and target related content ideas. With Serp Watcher we can track how our Keywords are tracking compared to competitors.

Cons

We find the site Profiler backlink results are not always accurate based for example on links we know our site has have that do not show in the Mangools results. Likewise the Link Miner tool does not always appear accurate using our own websites as the examples. We prefer to rely on other tools for this analysis that appear more accurate.

This site is just crap

Absolute crap. There is no one here to help I cannot login in anywhere. I cannot do my research I cannot access even a free trial bec they say I have done too much when I have just paid for 1 month. This is beyond words.

Pros

I paid for a monthly subscription and this entity assumed that I wanted to use a particular email address. I purchased the first month and tried to change my email account. Now I cannot get into ANYTHING. There is no online service to help - it is not a 24 hour service which is crap for this type of business. I joined thru an affiliate link for a course I am doing. The service is non-existent. I upgraded to the paid version so I could do research NOW. not when they felt like responding to my requests for help. The service is appalling.

Cons

I don't know as I cannot use it bec you have locked me out and said that I am on a trial when I am not. This is so hard to get anywhere. You cannot login in anywhere The site assumes things and overrides what you want to do so how can someone possibly use this product when they make it so difficult.

Best SEO Tool on the market -> 80% more organic traffic!

Fantastic

Pros

I have been using Mangools tools for 2+ years now and the return of investment is incredible! Keywords we discovered thanks to the KWFinder + other tools already increased traffic with 80% in 1 year and thousands of extra traffic via SEO each day. I recommend this tool also in my SEO course!

Cons

Nothing, maybe a bit faster loading times

A fully functional SEO tool with a much lower price tag.

Pros

I love the look and feel of this software. Compared to alternatives, this is much more intuitive and guides you through onboarding much more quickly. It has all the main features needed.

Cons

It's missing organic link reports which, while not a deal-breakers, seems like something you'd obviously expect and stops me from fully migrating.

The paid version of GoogleKeywordPlanner & Moz/Ahrefs alternative!

Closest GKP alternative for marketers/businesses that has worldwide audiences that comprise of not just English speakers.

Pros

1 of the MOST ACCURATE keyword difficulty tool available for Google search in today's world. Reinforced by a thorough case study done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

The basic plan should include more keyword searches, not just 100 keyword searches per day. 100-500 is great for online marketers and online business owners.

Great Product with user friendly tools and helpful support

I like the interfaces and the tools are fairly intuitive.

Pros

Love the keyword finder and site profiler. I use these the most.

Cons

Would love to see more videos on customizing and optimizing the use of the tools.

Deep dive in SEO with Mangools

Mangools provides SEO data down to the city level - which is quite impressing. They feed their data from Majestic API (according to their customer service), and it's updated constantly. Overall, our team has found the tool very useful.

Pros

Mangools lets you have a snapshot of keyword ranking and analysis in the same tool at a much lower cost that other tools like SEMRush or AHRefs

Cons

The agency plan provides 10 "simultaneous" logins with the same username and password. For the size of our team this poses certain risks since we can't control who does what with the same login.

Just starting membership

Using it to pick the right starting word for my products. Popularity and over and under searched matters.

Pros

It gives me an idea of what's popular and over used

Cons

The price. I could see it being worth about 19.99 per month to use so I probably will cancel soon. The software is great. Not sure why I can get 2 results for the same word. Right next to each other. So which do I trust?

Great for keyword tracking

Great SEO tool, highly recommend it.

Pros

Keyword tracking is very to get set up and works great.

Cons

Customer support could be more involved.

Hi, thanks a lot for the review. Could you please share more information about "Customer support could be more involved" ? We'll be happy to improve :) Thanks!

A Good Balance of Value and Functionality

I use Mangools alongside other SEO tools and feel it offers a great balance between cost and functionality. It's always my first port of call when researching keywords. The data is approachable and easy to understand, helped by hover-over "tooltips." As a long term subscriber, I've also been delighted that Mangools has never increased the price I pay despite much more functionality these days.

Pros

Good for keyword research and quite easy to use compared with other SEO software suites. Pricing is also more within reach for online startups, as this software is typically quite expensive. SERPWatcher is a useful addition for tracking keywords over the long term.

Cons

Occasionally there are timeouts when updating data in SERPChecker. Keyword search volumes are not especially accurate in any of these tools so I always view these with a sceptical eye. LinkMiner doesn't really meet the quality of the rest of the suite, as it's harder to use than the other tools and the data it gives isn't especially useful.

Our most used keyword research tool

Been very satisfied with the tool. They definitely have their interface done right and I have a feeling that it'll get better from here on. The are well priced at the moment and I hope they keep it that way because its good value for money. If adding an entire suite of products means steeper prices we'd have to let them go which won't be ideal.

Pros

The ease of use and the overall UX. There is something about this tool that is so beautifully built that even when I have access to multiple keyword research tools, I keep coming back to using this one. The quality of their data is also very good and their interface is second to none. I also really like their rank tracker tool and use it to easily keep a track of multiple projects. The dashboard view gives a quick overview of the overall ranking trend and that is very empowering when you can view dozens of clients at the same time.

Cons

They have come up with an entire suite of SEO tools now, but somehow I don't use the others a lot. I like their site profiler but they are slightly behind on how everything plays together perfectly. I see a lot of things done right but right now I don't use them like how I would use SEMRush or other such tool that gives an overall SEO experience.

Limited, but good for basic SEO

Mangools have been developing new tools and giving some nice data, which is good. I don't really trust the keyword volumes to be honest, as they seem to use the volumes from Google's Keyword Planner, which adds up the numbers for plural and singular as well as some synonyms. So you'd see the same volume for both keywords which is actually both added up. That's not very useful if you really need granular data. But that's what you pay for IMO. Get a big SEO Suite like Moz, Ahrefs of SEMRush if you need the best data.

Pros

Okay, so all tools in the Mangools SEO Suite work quite intuitively, which is what we like, don't we? And it's relatively cheap, considering the big SEO Suites charge at least $ 99 per month and you can get a year of Mangools for about one third of the price. "I like", as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would say.

Cons

Listen, I'm an SEO and I need the best data I can get. Does Mangools provide that? I have to be honest and say "No it doesn't". I get more and better keyword suggestions in Ahrefs, which also finds more keywords that a domain ranks for than Mangools KWFinder does. That's just being fair about the data you get. But it's good as an extra tool for the professionals and it's good enough for people who don't necessarily need the bestest tools for SEO, like solo entrepreneurs and starters.

The perfect complement for SEO

It is one of the most useful tools for my work, It is very easy to use and offers accurate information.

Pros

It is a tool that cannot be missed when making a keyword research, Comparing the results and the data obtained, it is one of the most accurate tools.

Cons

So far, none have been detected, personally it is a tool that performs its function extraordinarily.

One of the must have tools for SEO

Great package of tools, each tool is align with specific need.

Pros

The have separate tool for each of your need which makes it easy for users. The data provided is highly accurate and reliable.

Cons

The Keyword finder tool needs improvement as sometimes a vast difference is observed in search volume compared to other tools

Hey Mubin! Thank you for your nice feedback! Much appreciated. When it comes to search volumes: Each keyword tool has its own way of collecting, aggregating, and manipulating data - Google data, clickstream, external tools, etc. Moreover, many tools group variations of search terms into one. Generally, we don't do this. Instead, we serve you the exact search volume data for every single close variant of a keyword. :)

The Best And Most Accurate SERPs

I can get the right data fast and summarized immediately using Mangools. I wouldn't be where I am today without Mangools solving a lot of the problems I faced with managing an SEO company.

Pros

There's no other software on the market that can compete with the quality and price of Mangools products. I've been using it for a year now and it's provided the exact data I need to provide the best service to my clients.

Cons

Tutorials on how to sync the API to Google Sheets is the only issue I'm working to solve.

Best SEO Keyword Planner I have used just buy Chrome Extension

When I was using different tools for SEO there's something I was missing and in Kwfinder make it easy to get my job done. My boss always need good results but it's very difficult to get results. So now our website ranking better than before with some easy tools like Mangools Kwfinder and LinkMiner

Pros

Mangools Kwfinder gives me an idea for top search keywords on Google. It's automatically appear the question which is ranking on Google. And I love to use Chrome Extension, Because in one click it shows everything.

Cons

I'm getting confuse some time to login to different domain like, Kwfinder, SERPChecker, LinkMiner.

Our Daily Go To

Pros

I cannot imagine a world where data was not accurate. Mangools delivers time after time. Some other software providers are far more expensive and do not deliver the results in a timely fashion. I do not want to wonder if the results are accurate. You cannot determine market or competitor analysis based on inaccurate data. Mangools ROCKS!

Cons

Absolutely no cons here. If I ever find one I would be amazed

An essential tool for SEOs

Planning a keyword strategy is so easy now with KWFinder and the other tools in the Mangools stack like SERPChecker.

Pros

KWFinder is key to any SEO's digital toolbelt. When creating your keyword strategy, you can punch in all keywords you want to rank for, see the competition, and see all related keywords all in a single page. On top of that, they assign difficulty scores for each keyword, so you will have a sense for how difficult it will be for your site to rank for that keyword. You can also filter by region, language, search volume, PPC competition, average CPC, certain keywords, number of words (if you want to go longtail or not), keyword difficulty, and even keywords to exclude. Lastly, the price is unbeatable if you pay yearly.

Cons

Their LinkMiner isn't quite as accurate as, say aHrefs in picking up backlinks on the sites that I checked. I understand that it's new, and it will be something I'm sure they'll work hard to tweak in the near future.

Good SEO Suite For Small Business

Good SEO suite for content planning, keyword research, market intelligence.

Pros

Excellent value relative to other SEO suites. Limits (e.g. number of searches, size of lists) are way more than adequate for a reasonably sized brand.

Cons

Hard to say - we are not power users. Maybe some of the "what geography" are these results showing info could be better highlighted?

Mangools Review - Small Business Owner

I have been a user for nearly 3 years now and it is one of the few annual subscription fees that I don't begrudge paying. The reason is that tool is so good and easy to use that I find myself returning to it over and over.

Pros

Fast, easy to use, and gives me exactly what I need for a strong SEO analysis.

Cons

I have no concerns - it meets my needs. There is nothing that I would like to improve.

Complete Package for Competitor Reverse Engineering

If you want to rule the SEO / Content marketing industry, start using it.

Pros

Detailed keyword research, with auto suggested and most searched questions, good for detailed competitor link analysis.

Cons

There is nothing that I dont like about this software. Its a complete package for SEO and content marketing team.

Experience with mangold SEO software

So far so good but I need more time with it.

Pros

I have just started using this software. Most of the good things I read about the software seems to match with what I am experiencing now using it.

Cons

Since I have just started using it, my answer to this question can’t be accurate. But so far, I like what I see.

Great all around SEO suite

Great experience. The tools in the Mangools suite make the life of an SEO much easier!

Pros

The Mangools tools are so simple to use. Very intuitive and great UI. I use KWFinder the most often, but also the other tools in this suite are invaluable, like rank tracking and looking up competitor backlinks.

Cons

The thing that I miss the most is the ability to automatically have all the Keyword Difficulties calculated when doing keyword research. I understand the logic behind the way it is structured right now, but if these could be calculated on the fly automatically that would save a ton of time when doing keyword research.

KW Finder is an easy and very intuitive keyword research tool and is a must-have!

Pros

I love the fact that KW Finder makes it very easy for me to find long tail keywords that I can rank for. KW Finder gives you a keyword score which is really easy to understand and gives you a clear idea on how well you can do. This is probably my favorite keyword tool I have used!

Cons

I know KW Finder is a suite of tools but I do wish you could pay for just one tool at a cheaper cost. For instance, I know some people only care to have the keyword tool and not the link miner. But overall this is a great tool!