mangools Logo

mangools

SEO tools that are super easy to use

mangools Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

See full reviews by rating

It is always kind, always understanding and every time focused on helping me enjoy our experience.
I'm still exploring the features, but so far I think I'll end up doing most of my SEO research with Mangools.

mangools users...

Ahrefs-logocaret

Ahrefs

Semrush-logocaret

Semrush

How would you rate mangools?

My daily keyword research and analysis tool

Great for kw research.

Pros

Dashboard and useful kw data which is easy to navigate and understand.

Cons

Needs more competitor info and a more detailed analysis based on different types of search queries also. Related kws are great, auto complete and questions need more and meaningful results and as said more such queries are needed for a better overview.

Our Go To Keyword Research Tool

We use the Keyword finder tool as our main keyword research tool and have found it to be the best on the market for the price. This is the best part of their suite of tools by far.

Pros

The Keyword research tool is the best we have found for the price. The tool is very easy to use and consistently produces reliable results. Result information is very easy to understand. Storing our keywords using the list function makes it very simple for us to go back and target related content ideas. With Serp Watcher we can track how our Keywords are tracking compared to competitors.

Cons

We find the site Profiler backlink results are not always accurate based for example on links we know our site has have that do not show in the Mangools results. Likewise the Link Miner tool does not always appear accurate using our own websites as the examples. We prefer to rely on other tools for this analysis that appear more accurate.

This site is just crap

Absolute crap. There is no one here to help I cannot login in anywhere. I cannot do my research I cannot access even a free trial bec they say I have done too much when I have just paid for 1 month. This is beyond words.

Pros

I paid for a monthly subscription and this entity assumed that I wanted to use a particular email address. I purchased the first month and tried to change my email account. Now I cannot get into ANYTHING. There is no online service to help - it is not a 24 hour service which is crap for this type of business. I joined thru an affiliate link for a course I am doing. The service is non-existent. I upgraded to the paid version so I could do research NOW. not when they felt like responding to my requests for help. The service is appalling.

Cons

I don't know as I cannot use it bec you have locked me out and said that I am on a trial when I am not. This is so hard to get anywhere. You cannot login in anywhere The site assumes things and overrides what you want to do so how can someone possibly use this product when they make it so difficult.

Best Keyword Tool for SME

The possibilities for competitor analysis is not very good.

Pros

Mangools is incredibly easy to implement, set up and use.

Cons

The values of the Keyword Difficulty Score are very accurate and provide a good orientation. The SERPWatcher function is perfect to monitor multiple projects in parallel and also has a good email report function.

Best SEO Tool on the market -> 80% more organic traffic!

Fantastic

Pros

I have been using Mangools tools for 2+ years now and the return of investment is incredible! Keywords we discovered thanks to the KWFinder + other tools already increased traffic with 80% in 1 year and thousands of extra traffic via SEO each day. I recommend this tool also in my SEO course!

Cons

Nothing, maybe a bit faster loading times

The paid version of GoogleKeywordPlanner & Moz/Ahrefs alternative!

Closest GKP alternative for marketers/businesses that has worldwide audiences that comprise of not just English speakers.

Pros

1 of the MOST ACCURATE keyword difficulty tool available for Google search in today's world. Reinforced by a thorough case study done by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Cons

The basic plan should include more keyword searches, not just 100 keyword searches per day. 100-500 is great for online marketers and online business owners.

Great for keyword tracking

Great SEO tool, highly recommend it.

Pros

Keyword tracking is very to get set up and works great.

Cons

Customer support could be more involved.

Hi, thanks a lot for the review. Could you please share more information about "Customer support could be more involved" ? We'll be happy to improve :) Thanks!

Reviews mangools

Mangools helped me a lot in the SEO of my website

Pros

Mangools, a seo suite of 5 very complete tools for SEO. The first "juice" is very affordable and ideal for small entreprises. They also have a guide that will bring you a lot of value

Cons

The disadvantage is its database which is a bit limited to that of competitors

Seo tool for beginners

Pros

Mangools is very beneficial if you want to do the SEO of your website yourself. It is a seo suite of 5 very powerfull tools for SEO and moreover mangools is very affordable

Cons

The disadvantage is that it is only for beginners and its search base is limited to Google

Amazing Product for SEO Keyword Tracking

Its good

Pros

We use it primarily for tracking our customer keywords in SERP

Cons

They need to have advance keywords research where I can check bulk locations

Best SEO Tools

I have tried and compared a few SEO tools and Mangools has to be my favorite. It is very modern and simple yet provides a bunch of good information. From related keywords to SERP checking, Mangools has you covered. However, I do wish there was an easier way to add keywords and trackings to SERPwatcher (rank tracking.) The current process can be very tedious and requires you to do a lot of manual work...

Pros

Amazingly fresh and modern UI/UX Provides lots of information Compared to similar tools, the price is really low

Cons

SERPWatcher (SERP tracking) can use some work, it's time consumming The browser extension is outdated and can be buggy, needs an update ASAP

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for your detailed feedback, it is much appreciated! Please bear in mind that we're not always able to obtain the correct data from social media platforms. Sometimes they provide old or no data at all. Unfortunately, we can't influence this. When it comes to adding keywords to tracking - you can actually clone the desktop tracking to mobile with 1 click. If you create the same tracking with a different location, you can also copy all keywords with a few clicks and paste them to your new tracking. Let us know on info@mangools.com and I'll share more details with you :) All the best, Michal Rosko Mangools Customer Support

A Good Balance of Value and Functionality

I use Mangools alongside other SEO tools and feel it offers a great balance between cost and functionality. It's always my first port of call when researching keywords. The data is approachable and easy to understand, helped by hover-over "tooltips." As a long term subscriber, I've also been delighted that Mangools has never increased the price I pay despite much more functionality these days.

Pros

Good for keyword research and quite easy to use compared with other SEO software suites. Pricing is also more within reach for online startups, as this software is typically quite expensive. SERPWatcher is a useful addition for tracking keywords over the long term.

Cons

Occasionally there are timeouts when updating data in SERPChecker. Keyword search volumes are not especially accurate in any of these tools so I always view these with a sceptical eye. LinkMiner doesn't really meet the quality of the rest of the suite, as it's harder to use than the other tools and the data it gives isn't especially useful.

Our most used keyword research tool

Been very satisfied with the tool. They definitely have their interface done right and I have a feeling that it'll get better from here on. The are well priced at the moment and I hope they keep it that way because its good value for money. If adding an entire suite of products means steeper prices we'd have to let them go which won't be ideal.

Pros

The ease of use and the overall UX. There is something about this tool that is so beautifully built that even when I have access to multiple keyword research tools, I keep coming back to using this one. The quality of their data is also very good and their interface is second to none. I also really like their rank tracker tool and use it to easily keep a track of multiple projects. The dashboard view gives a quick overview of the overall ranking trend and that is very empowering when you can view dozens of clients at the same time.

Cons

They have come up with an entire suite of SEO tools now, but somehow I don't use the others a lot. I like their site profiler but they are slightly behind on how everything plays together perfectly. I see a lot of things done right but right now I don't use them like how I would use SEMRush or other such tool that gives an overall SEO experience.

SEO Made Easy - All in one SEO tool

Keyword research and link building made easy. Even for beginner, its easy to learn and reverse engineer the competitor link tactics at just a click.

Pros

Best tool for anyone who is looking to move fast in the field of SEO. Keyword research, discovering the competitor keywords, rank tracking, finding powerful links for your campaign made easy with one click.

Cons

There is no such thing that I didn't like about this tool.

Limited, but good for basic SEO

Mangools have been developing new tools and giving some nice data, which is good. I don't really trust the keyword volumes to be honest, as they seem to use the volumes from Google's Keyword Planner, which adds up the numbers for plural and singular as well as some synonyms. So you'd see the same volume for both keywords which is actually both added up. That's not very useful if you really need granular data. But that's what you pay for IMO. Get a big SEO Suite like Moz, Ahrefs of SEMRush if you need the best data.

Pros

Okay, so all tools in the Mangools SEO Suite work quite intuitively, which is what we like, don't we? And it's relatively cheap, considering the big SEO Suites charge at least $ 99 per month and you can get a year of Mangools for about one third of the price. "I like", as [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] would say.

Cons

Listen, I'm an SEO and I need the best data I can get. Does Mangools provide that? I have to be honest and say "No it doesn't". I get more and better keyword suggestions in Ahrefs, which also finds more keywords that a domain ranks for than Mangools KWFinder does. That's just being fair about the data you get. But it's good as an extra tool for the professionals and it's good enough for people who don't necessarily need the bestest tools for SEO, like solo entrepreneurs and starters.

Mangools rocks

Delightful

Pros

Mangools rocks. The software is super user friendly. I have exactly the information I need. The customer service is delightful. I wish that all companies would be like this!

Cons

I wish that there will be an API available for DataStudio at some point.

A fully functional SEO tool with a much lower price tag.

Pros

I love the look and feel of this software. Compared to alternatives, this is much more intuitive and guides you through onboarding much more quickly. It has all the main features needed.

Cons

It's missing organic link reports which, while not a deal-breakers, seems like something you'd obviously expect and stops me from fully migrating.

The perfect complement for SEO

It is one of the most useful tools for my work, It is very easy to use and offers accurate information.

Pros

It is a tool that cannot be missed when making a keyword research, Comparing the results and the data obtained, it is one of the most accurate tools.

Cons

So far, none have been detected, personally it is a tool that performs its function extraordinarily.

My number 1 SEO tool

Regular monitoring of organic rankings evaluating the effectiveness of organic search terms. The main perk of using Mangools Tool is the ability to get alerts whenever a keyword decreases in organic searches.

Pros

Mangools tools are cool, especially Kwfinder is undoubtedly one of the top keyword research tools available. It is my first choice when beginning any project I'm working on because it works incredibly well for long-tail keywords that other tools don't show or don't provide detail on. a really useful tool. Additionally, the support staff has always been quite polite and helpful, so if there is ever a problem, they will act fast to fix it.

Cons

I dislike that I can't use Mangools Rank Tracking Tool to track both my own tracking domain and the rankings of my organic competitors. To accomplish this, I must set up a different tracking system. Additionally, I must extract whole keywords for each track separately because I cannot do so in a single report.

Mangools review

Mangools has really help my website to be amongst the top on Google second page and am very sure I will rank to the firsts page very soon if I upgrade on my current plan I can now have lots of customers on daily basis. Its very easy to go about with and very save secure and guarantee for business sites. The Mobile option available has help us Africans to be able to have control of our site by our self we don't need to pay huge amount of money to freelancer to run google ad's on our with which at times we end up to be scammed all thanks to mangools.

Pros

It's very easy to use and function exactly as it's written on their homepage no hidden charges. It has a free trial because it show of what it says it's.

Cons

Mangools is a very great software tools for SEO. But it doesn't have a team in which a newbie can hire through their site to do his / her work.

One of the must have tools for SEO

Great package of tools, each tool is align with specific need.

Pros

The have separate tool for each of your need which makes it easy for users. The data provided is highly accurate and reliable.

Cons

The Keyword finder tool needs improvement as sometimes a vast difference is observed in search volume compared to other tools

Hey Mubin! Thank you for your nice feedback! Much appreciated. When it comes to search volumes: Each keyword tool has its own way of collecting, aggregating, and manipulating data - Google data, clickstream, external tools, etc. Moreover, many tools group variations of search terms into one. Generally, we don't do this. Instead, we serve you the exact search volume data for every single close variant of a keyword. :)

The Best And Most Accurate SERPs

I can get the right data fast and summarized immediately using Mangools. I wouldn't be where I am today without Mangools solving a lot of the problems I faced with managing an SEO company.

Pros

There's no other software on the market that can compete with the quality and price of Mangools products. I've been using it for a year now and it's provided the exact data I need to provide the best service to my clients.

Cons

Tutorials on how to sync the API to Google Sheets is the only issue I'm working to solve.

Great Product with user friendly tools and helpful support

I like the interfaces and the tools are fairly intuitive.

Pros

Love the keyword finder and site profiler. I use these the most.

Cons

Would love to see more videos on customizing and optimizing the use of the tools.

Deep dive in SEO with Mangools

Mangools provides SEO data down to the city level - which is quite impressing. They feed their data from Majestic API (according to their customer service), and it's updated constantly. Overall, our team has found the tool very useful.

Pros

Mangools lets you have a snapshot of keyword ranking and analysis in the same tool at a much lower cost that other tools like SEMRush or AHRefs

Cons

The agency plan provides 10 "simultaneous" logins with the same username and password. For the size of our team this poses certain risks since we can't control who does what with the same login.

Best SEO Keyword Planner I have used just buy Chrome Extension

When I was using different tools for SEO there's something I was missing and in Kwfinder make it easy to get my job done. My boss always need good results but it's very difficult to get results. So now our website ranking better than before with some easy tools like Mangools Kwfinder and LinkMiner

Pros

Mangools Kwfinder gives me an idea for top search keywords on Google. It's automatically appear the question which is ranking on Google. And I love to use Chrome Extension, Because in one click it shows everything.

Cons

I'm getting confuse some time to login to different domain like, Kwfinder, SERPChecker, LinkMiner.