Metadata Reviews

4.62/5 (13 reviews)

Brandon Redlingeer

Easiest way to execute and scale ABM

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Pros
I like that I'm able to scale my digital marketing experiments to quickly determine what's working and what's not. We were able to spin up 72 experiments, narrow it down to the most effective 11, then optimize our ad spend with their machine learning, which ultimately accelerated our inbound marketing efforts both for net new names and our target accounts. I feel more confident that we're making data-informed decisions to optimize our marketing mix and build a reliable growth machine for our ABM. I'm really excited to launch more campaigns and try to target different audience segments and influence deals at different stages of the funnel. The onboarding experience was very smooth, and our CSM has been exceptionally knowledgeable and helpful. She's very responsive, well organized and on top of her game.

Cons
I wish I could build more complex logic into the audience segmentation (like you can in Marketo). Even if you could use boolean search string, that would make the segmentation even more powerful. The second thing I'd like is to be able to match more leads to accounts. For example, if someone converts on a Facebook lead gen form, they could be using their personal email. It's every B2B marketer's dream to automatically enrich that data and match it to the right account. I know this is a lot to ask for in any platform, and I do love that Metadata does enrich data, but in a perfect world, we would be able to match everyone.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Carlos Tobon

Great for account based advertising

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Metadata has been an exceptional partner for me as we have a very small marketing team. They have been working very closely to us, helping me not only to manage the campaigns but also suggesting improvements. Their customer service is excellent.

Pros
They offer flexible ways to targeting your account list on different digital channels. I can optimize and control the investment per campaign/segment.

Cons
Creating and organizing campaigns is not as easy as other software.

Anonymous

Reviewed 2018-05-15

Easy option to remove metadata with little training needed for employees.

Pros
It's very easy to use and scrubs your metadata off with a couple clicks. There is very little training needed so users are up and running quickly.

Cons
In a terminal server environment it doesn't seem to always work correctly. Especially if you are using Sharefile. This hasn't been resolved yet.

Anonymous

Fast Ads

Reviewed 2019-09-23

The Metadata support team is nice and responsive. Metadata itself is a sleek tool. It has been a good experience overall thusfar.

Pros
I really like how fast it is to create new ads when you want to. I feel that the interface is much more user friendly than the native platforms. There are a couple of quirks but once you know what they are you are good to go.

Cons
The budget and bidding section is a bit confusing, even after having worked in it this long.

Jason Barnes

Great product to help your website

Reviewed 2016-11-03

I am a beginner when it comes to optimizing websites and this product helped me figure out what to do and how to do it. We had amazing results and Metadata helped us get there

Pros
Love it

Cons
Might not be easy to understand at first but if you use metadata you will figure it out.

Elina Manevich

Best Account Based Marketing Company!

Reviewed 2016-08-19

I am a marketing consultant who was looking to try Account Based Marketing for a number of clients. After numerous conversations with colleagues and peers, I found out that while the big players in the space talk a big game, but the results were marginal at best. I came across Metadata through a friend and decided to give it a try for a helpdesk software client. Metadata was able to work wonders. They were able to target by title and profile, generating MQLs we couldn't otherwise get through any other types of online marketing, much less paid social.

Pros
Impressive targeting capabilities, value added speedy landing page design and deployment and ad creation. Experts on the team were able to quickly translate my company's needs into what they have to do on their end to make it work.

Cons
There were two instances where I didn't listen to Metadata's recommendation and the campaign suffered as a result. You guys are the experts in the field and need to stand firm on your recommendations.

Billy Attar

The best audience builder & social ad management platform on the market

Reviewed 2019-09-19

We're growing our demand gen and social ads play a big role. Using Metadata significantly lowers our cost of acquisition and has improved the quality of the leads we're generating.

Pros
The fact that I can create extremely targeted audiences based on firmographics, intent, etc. It also integrates with my CRM which is really helpful. The onboarding and customer service has been great and very helpful as well.

Cons
Nothing yet, onboarding and running campaigns have been smooth.

Teddy Ho

Single platform for social media ad campaigns

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-10-04

Overall it's been a great experience with great support from the Metadata team to help launch and optimize social media campaigns.

Pros
Easily create target advertising lists and seamlessly target your lists with social media ad campaigns (LinkedIn & Facebook). Quick to deploy campaigns and consolidated reporting makes management of reporting much simpler.

Cons
Sometimes recent changes in requirements from respective social media platforms are not reflected in Metadata.

Account-based marketing automation solution for businesses

Rosangel del valle espinoza luna

IT IS VERY USEFUL AND EXCELLENT

Reviewed 2018-06-07

That the data are consulted quickly and efficiently.

Pros
It is very useful for companies, as it allows to ensure and protect that the most relevant data and information are used properly. In this way, sharing the data is easier, and the diffusion of these is done in a more fluid way

Cons
If we do not know the origin system from which we started when there are different coordinate systems, the innovations to unify and process the information together can not be carried out.

Jon Alvarado

Is your marketing team prospecting into large enterprises? This is the tool for you.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-10-04

Our overall experience has been positive. Our marketing team is able to put up big pipeline numbers on a quarterly basis thanks to Metadata!

Pros
What I like most about metadata is the ability to get my stories and messages in front of key stakeholders within large enterprise companies.

Cons
What I like the least about this software is the reporting. It takes a while for the reporting functionality inside of Metadata to match what we have set up inside of Salesforce.

Jacob Young

Great B2B Marketing Tool

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Pros
Given that Facebook doesn't have amazing B2B targeting anymore (given partner audiences were rolled back), I see a lot of value in using audiences generated by Metadata for Facebook. This makes it easy to reach clients' ICP and key decision makers.

Cons
I found a lot of what Metadata offers you can already do within the LinkedIn Ads dashboard, given they already have great B2B targeting.

Michael Gin

Metadata connects seamlessly

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-09-20

Pros
Metadata easily connects to Salesforce... and, is up and running in a mere minutes.

Cons
The ad audiences were not granular enough... and, unspecific.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Robert Rider

Good use of AI in campaigns

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-10-16

Pros
The automatic optimization of campaigns makes for a seamless pipeline as well as the ability to see and idolate the most effective parts of a campaign.

Cons
This is really built for B2B so we just weren't able to utilize everything.