Social Board Reviews

This is a wonderful tool for collecting and analyzing hash tags

Pros

The best feature, in my opinion, of Social Board is how quickly and easy it is to gather hashtags and review them to see what is trending.

Cons

I don't think Social Board has any major flaws. On the whole, it is extremely useful and fairly easy to figure out how to use.

Easy to use and good customer service

The Social Board is easy to use and had just enough customization features out of the box to display what we wanted. We liked the ability to edit each individual item as well as filter out by different hashtags or platforms. It also looks great. The customer service so far has been excellent. They were very attentive and gave me a resolution to an odd issue within a week. I highly recommend The Social Board.

Pros

Ease of use Simple to set up Does exactly what I thought it would do Great customer service, so far

Cons

It seems pricey for the limitations

Thanks Brian!

Was helpful with hashtags

Pros

I enjoyed that is allowed me to collect images and videos from Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Vimeo, Tumblr, and Youtube from any #hashtag. Hugely helpful

Cons

I found the design feature somewhat limiting. Could have had a better options panel. A bit elementary. Not so basic that I would not use it, just tad one dimensional.

Solé Bicycles -> Social Board

I am the CMO of Solé Bicycles (www.solebicycles.com) and have nothing but the experience with Social Board. It was really easy to install, and customer service was always there when I had any issue or wanted to change functionality. It's a really great platform to display UGC, and is really cognitive for users.

Cons

Thanks Ben! We recently have updated the UI, so is even easier to use than ever. We are really enjoying your brand shots, such great engagement!

Awesome Features

I want to let SocialBoard know they are doing an awesome job and keep it up!

Pros

I like the potential this app has and the great ways it helps promote your company. It has some fun features that I'd highly recommend.

Cons

Thanks Elizabeth! We have some great new features coming!

Simple and effective!

We used Social Board to collect photos from Instagram of our customers in many different cities. It was simpler to use than other software and saved us a lot of time.

Cons

Thanks Jessica! Your Instagram Board is looking stellar!

Pros

I love that you can collect videos and photos across all platforms from a hashtag. Also, they have great customer service!

Cons

I don't see any major flaws so far. The software does what it says.

Great Aggregator!

Pros

This is a very easy program to set up, monitor, and edit. We use this to pull in social posts that use our brand's hashtag and it's great at showing us what employees and customers are saying all on one page!

Cons

I wish it showed the captions and not just the pictures. This may be a setting on the backend to control, but my view is strictly picture and you have to click to read the caption.

great product

social board is a great way to manage your social media and keep track of your hashtags. i have enjoyed using it so far for my small business.

Pros

easy to use. great service

Cons

none at this time

Thanks Colleen!