All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Talkwalker

A social listening, analytics & influencer management tool

Talkwalker Reviews

Vinora C.

Guido N.

Read the full review

Cons

Data mining is very poor and sentiment tagging is also very poor.

Read the full review
There is no analysis of the profiles who mention your keywords.

Guido N.

Read the full review
It's really hard to learn for a non-techie person.

Akanksha G.

4.3

The sky's the limit!

Pros

Talkwalker is incredibly customizable. Once you've had a proper demo/training on this tool, honestly the sky is the limit with what you can do. I really enjoy using this product for social monitoring purposes and pulling data to build reports. It is a lot more accurate than other similar tools out there (that I have used) especially when calculating social sentiment. You can also build customized reports right on the platform or email reports!

Cons

The tool isn't the most intuitive or user-friendly, but with a proper training you will quickly learn how to use it. There is just soooo much you can use this tool for! I would say you need to be pretty familiar with boolean queries as it functions mostly on that.

Excellent product for the analysis and monitoring of social networks

This software provides us with all the data and indicators we need, it allows us to have a better perspective, it also offers me a very complete review on multiple topics, it has been very useful for our team when receiving information about our brand, now we have the possibility to access to different results and queries, it offers us faster reaction times, helps us in many useful ideas.

Pros

It is an excellent tool for segmenting the audience, it offers an excellent system, the dashboard and reports are good too, it is very useful when it comes to campaign analysis, I can also use it for a variety of different auditory use cases, it also provides a large number of innovative functions, its reports can be customized and sent by email, it allows you to follow your communication campaigns and analyze the results, it also allows complex queries and sophisticated analyzes, the device is very intuitive and well designed.

Cons

It is a very good and useful tool for strategies in social networks, I have nothing bad to mention about Talkwalker, its performance is very correct and it fulfills its functions correctly.

Talkwalker- Though presentation is good but poor data minning capacity

Not so much satisfied but it helped me in better visualization of data and help me understanding more metrics of analytics. But the overall experience is not so good

Pros

It has lots of filters which give us many choices to make our data more specific and precise. Apart from this it visualization is awesome and that makes it very cool to use as we have everything on screen whatever we need. It is quite easy to use and query formation is also good. But the most important thing is that it has a separate dashboard thing in it which helps to segregate multiple clients.

Cons

Data mining is very poor and sentiment tagging is also very poor. No when can trust in its data as it could be wrong. Second thing is that it shows different data on the dashboard and when we download it then data count become different

Web listening made simple (but with limits)

We use it in our agency to track the brand names of some clients and to discover trends and topics around certain brands or products.

Pros

I like the very user friendly interface: it's simple to browse through its functions and features. Help pages are comprehensive and useful. Support is great: whenever you have doubts or problems, they are available to help you find the best solution to your needs (mail, phone, virtual meeting). It can scan many web properties (websites, blogs, forums, most social media) for keywords or hashtags. Keyword creation is quite easy, also for very complex "constructions" (with many operators letting you build any kind of expression). It is a bit pricy, but when compared to similar platforms it turns out that it's one of the cheapest.

Cons

Listening is very limited on Facebook and Instagram (because Facebook limits what's passed through its APIs, after privacy concerns of the past years). Automatic analysis of the sentiment of the mentions is not totally satisfying, requiring a lot of manual work to correct the platform suggestions. There is no analysis of the profiles who mention your keywords. In the end, it's very useful to track possible "crisis events", but it's not very useful if you want to analyze how certain topics or brands are treated on the web, to understand what people talk about and where this occurs.

Great product

Talkwalker works flawlessly and enables anyone to get relevant insights at a glance. The software is really user-friendly, and has many settings that can be finely customized. The monitoring is good and accurate (almost all online media types are supported, as well as print and broadcast). Reports and dashboards are easy to made and easy to share (via email on a scheduled basis for instance), every...

Too good to be true

I find it very easy to use and set up for my clients. It's very accurate and reliable.

Pros

Love this software. Have been using it for years and find it so much better than its competitors.

Cons

The pricing is very high and not in line with other platforms offering the same services.

Set it and forget brand monitoring tool

This tool saves time because now I do not have to manually search the web for mentions of my company. TalkWalker does it for me.

Pros

I like that once I set up the keywords to track, I get daily digest emails of keyword mentions in social media and across the web.

Cons

There's nothing I would change about it. It is extremely inexpensive and simple to use. Very straightforward.

Preferred Tool For Alerts!

While we still use Google Alerts, Talkwalker Alerts is by far superior to Google Alerts. We receive so many more updates than we ever did with Google.

Pros

Talkwalker Alerts have helped our PR and social media teams by providing realtime updates on our name in the news and relevant topics. I really like how it includes Tweets and takes you directly to Twitter to view the mention.

Cons

Sometimes, we receive numerous alerts for the same mention - which can flood the inbox.

Easier to get Reach & Engagement insights

I've used Mention and Talkwalker simultaneously and I found Talkwalker simpler and easier to use.

Pros

I've using Talkwalker for creating social media insight reports for about 4 months now. It's been helpful for our team for getting in-depth analysis on the data we publish online. We have linked our official Instagram, Facebook and Twitter pages to Talkwalker. All works fine, I love the simplicity of their analytics section.

Cons

Topic set-up is kind of tricky. It needs boolean knowledge.

One of the best tool for social listening

Pros

I've been using Talkwalker for a month now and this tool is actually a lifesaver. Its easy to track hashtags, and mentions, calculate the reach, demographics, sentiment etc. Although the pricing may seem a bit heavy, the tool is actually worth it.

Cons

It doesn't support Instagram story tracking for 'Creators account'.

User friendly and plug and play

Pros

The UX is very user-friendly and the learning curve isn't very steep.

Cons

I'd like to see better support for content performance reporting. It is often very clunky and requires special formulas to calculate basic metrics like engagement rate by reach.

The most intuitive social listening tool ever

Talkwalker is so easy to use and the way it presents insights i visually enticing as well, best of all it's Fast!

Pros

Unlike most social listening tools where I would take awhile to get used to, it took me mins to get what I needed exactly

Cons

There isn't much insights from Facebook and Instagram, but this is more of an issue that most listening tools faced due to the aftermath of Cambridge Analytica

Good tool for getting social insights

It's an okay tool for insights and reporting

Pros

Talkwalker has been helping me with social media insights and report creation. The analytics dashboard is user-friendly and easily understandable. Setting up topics and channels was a tricky task but their documentation is pretty solid.

Cons

Topic set-up and channel set-up is tricky. Cost is also higher considered with similar platforms

great tool for content management

Pros

I have been using Talkwalker for measuring the effectiveness of social media copies I write and it helps really well. Although the initial set up was kind of tough, our account manager helped us really well to catch up with the software.

Cons

It's really hard to learn for a non-techie person.

Very Good tool

Talkwalker is a very fast Social Media Monitoring tool, combining multiples Social Media Channels in the same feature. It captures an amazing amount of mentions available on the World Wide Web

Average Reporting Functionalities

It's a powerful tool but it needs more refinement.

Pros

Our marketing team creates social media insight reports using Talkwalker, my job is to create monthly reports based on the reports generated. They have an inbuilt reporting facility but it's not up to the mark. User interface is average. but it's really hard to catch up for a first time analytical tool user.

Cons

Reports can not be customised as desired. The graphics are static so colour change and similar options are not available.

Pros

An easy way to monitor your mentions on social, easy to follow brands and conversations. Easy tracking.

Cons

Paid option is really expensive and not really worth the change in features, need to up value for money on paid options.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.