WiseStamp Logo
WiseStamp

Customizable template-based email signature creation tool.

visit website

WiseStamp Reviews - Page 3

Francesco A.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Ottimizza la firma della tua email

Se vuoi rendere la firma più piacevole e personalizzarla un po’, ti consiglio di usare Wisestamp.

Pros

Con questo tool puoi creare una firma personalizzata molto carina, con il logo o una tua foto, tutti i tuoi contatti, i pulsanti social e anche delle call to action, come il Follow me on Twitter o il Connettiti con me di Linkedin.

Cons

Se utilizzi più email di Gmail, a volte crea una sovrapposizione della firma.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

Tarcea W.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Neat and Nice Signatures with WiseStamp

WiseStamp's templates that are included with the software make it simple for me to create, modify, and present a professional signature on every email I send out.

Pros

WiseStamp is probably the most professional email signature software I've run across online. I was easily able to create a neat/professional email signature with WiseStamp.

Cons

The least thing I like is the pricing structure. I prefer one time fees.

Thanks for the great review, Tarcea!

RP

Rhonda P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Choose from many options

My emails look very good with Wisestamp and I think the photo/logo option makes the emails feel more personal. Seeing the face of the person you're talking to usually makes someone feel more comfortable. I would've used Wisestamp longer if it didn't stop working so much.

Pros

I liked how many options and effects I have to choose from. When choosing a signature the style and color can be customized. With email insert a signature, disclaimer or short body of text like your contact information or mission statement. Insert links to a website or social media account. Attach your organizations logo or a photo of yourself. Choose from the template selection to get the look you want. Choose from the personal version or the business version.

Cons

The version for business/organizations only works if you purchase a plan from Wisestamp. Wisestamp doesn't function the same with all email providers. Every week and sometimes multiple days in a row, I would have to uninstall and reinstall the chrome extension. I emailed customer support and had to wait several days for someone to help me.

Ale R.

Newspapers, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Small but a game change for your emails

I like it! WiseStamp is a set and forget signature service can make it you earn money! What i love, is my emails look more profesional and cooler than other people and companies!!

Pros

I never think the benefice of add a signature in your emails untill wisestamp Adding a signature to your emails give you - Look more pro - More easy to remember - You can add extra info, links and contact Wisestamp is really use to use and you can get a really cool email signature, with your branding and info. Have really nice features but they need to add more icons. I do like - signatures templates - unlimited signatures - You can add to your email provider

Cons

The montly pricing have non sense, because you dont make a signature every day (unless you sell the service). The interface is very bugged, sometime dont work or broke all Need more templates and icons

Thanks for your review Ale - we launched a new version which addressed most of the functionality issues you mentioned, and new templates are coming next month!

AB

Arie B.

Medical Practice, self-employed

Disappointing

I would not use this service. It not of value due to software issues. I recommend holding off until these recurrent issues are addressed. I am in the process of researching alternative products.

Pros

It creates beautiful signatures when it works. However, it does not reliably work.

Cons

Requires tremendous customer support for troubleshooting. However, the support is only via email, and is very limited and frustrating.

Jerry S.

Mental Health Care, 1-10 employees

great looking email signatures

an excellent way to create professional-looking signatures easily.

Pros

I have multiple email accounts and use wise stamp to create great looking, dynamic signatures for all of them. If any of my data changes, I log in and it auto updates the changes.

Cons

I am not aware of any cons in using this tool. There may be some people who want more advanced graphic features.

Jess B.

Professional email signatures very simply

Pros

I like WiseStamp and have used it for years. It's an easy and quick way to get a professional looking signature in my emails. I love that I can link to social media and my blog posts too.

Cons

I wish there were more template options and a builder to create your own from scratch. It would also be helpful if there was an alert for broken links or something to let you know if something isn't working.

Jeffry T.

Architecture & Planning, 1-10 employees

Easy to Create Professional Email Signature

Pros

​Creating a ​professional-looking email signature is very straightforward. All that you need to do is fill in some information and WiseStamp will do the rest. Using the result is also as easy as cut and paste some code.

Cons

Some of the information in the signature, such as your tweets, are auto-updated. But some clients don't​ support this auto-updating feature.

Thanks for the thumbs up Jeffry

HE

Herb E.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Beware customer support is not good

When it's working its a nice product, however, support for questions and fixes I would rate very low

Pros

Well designed, looks professional and pretty easy to understand

Cons

Occasionally they have bugs and customer service sometimes takes days to get back to you. I asked for a demo on the new team platform. It's broken so can't make an appointment and no one has reached out to me after I notified them. You think to get new business you would at least get support for that! crazy

JT

James T.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Bad Company

Terrible experience. I bought the pro version and followed the instructions to implement to which it does not work. I called them & there is no support other than an e mail support as they are too cheap to have live techs to support their product. No one replied to my numerous e mails asking for assistance. This is not how to run a business as the customers are paying the bills and they are surely not a customer friendly firm especially after they get your money. STAY AWAY..........

Pros

nothing as it does not work. the instructions to implement seem easy, but they are not.

Cons

nothing as it does not work. it would be nice if they offered to support their product other than an e mail exchange to which they do not reply.

Hi James, I'm sorry to hear that your experience with WiseStamp was not satisfactory. We are working hard to give good service, and would love to learn what we did wrong. You didn't leave the email address that you used, so I can't address your complaint specifically, but you are welcome to send me a direct message and I will check the issues you raised. I've sent you a dm with my email. Thanks, Daniel Head of Marketing WiseStamp

LF

Lee F.

I just can't imagine a unified corporate email signature solution without WiseStamp

Some of the templates don't show up in an email exactly the way they do in the administrator; but, we found a few alternatives that work for us.

Pros

The central administration is key for a unified corporate brand. And it's great that we can include apps to help our customers view our freshest content. Also, it's always good for a sales person to have his or her photo in an email signature so people don't feel like they're talking to some anonymous cold-caller.

FI

Fred I.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

Escrocs

Pros

Logiciel eat parfait. Facile et agréable. Prix standard.

Cons

Je boycotte Is ra el. Jai découvert que l'entreprise est i sr ae lien ne. Jai donc tout annulé. Le logiciel email rescue me convient très bien à la place. Sous couvert de vCita ils ont prélevé un abonnement annuel sur PayPal. Mon abonnement chez cVita est gratuit! Ce sont donc de vrais escrocs. Je ne recommanderai jamais WS.

Showing original review in French. See translation

XH

Xiomara H.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 11-50 employees

They seem to have no one to service customers

Pros

l like how simple it it to use & the features it offers

Cons

On certain signatures formats, when i click to change font color it does not do it. I submitted a request to cancel future orders 3 times & it is still not cancelled. I payed the full year & i do not want to keep paying in the future. I submitted a 4th request today.

Hi Xiomara, we seemed to have dropped the ball here. I apologize for your experience and, naturally, you will be refunded. But I'd be more than happy to hear more on how we can improve. Please feel free to email me directly (I forwarded my contact info to you via Capterra), Asaf

ES

Edwin S.

Sports, 11-50 employees

The visual aesthetics work hand in hand with better click through rates in our emails

Better engagement and click-through in emails; and it helps to support the brand image.

Pros

A signature with dynamic content and live hooks into social media tools or website offers has increased traffic and click-through rates. The pro version is worth it as it allows you to create multiple signatures if you want your signature to be tailored to the address used for sending. Being able to include banners and add custom HTML code,or products on offer, stands out visually and we can see that through better engagement with emails.

Cons

The free plan suppors a range of email providers, but it doesn't support Mac based mail, otherwise it'd be a decent fit for many. However, the upgrade is worth it for all the extra bells and whistles that come with it.

Thanks Edwin for the great review! BTW if you are using a webmail (Gmail, Yahoo, etc) try adding a GIF to your signature - from our experience it will skyrocket your click through rates on your emails.

JH

John H.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Excellent Professional Resource

All our staff uses WiseStamp for email signature. Some opted for the paid version, and some did not. It a great tool that is easy to set up, and keep uniform throughout your business. Once you set it up, you can forget about it!

Pros

It has a lots of options and is very easy to use.

Cons

You have to pay for the service to get some of the best options.

Thanks for a great review, John!

Frank N.

Insurance, 11-50 employees

Simple marketing tool

Pros

Almost everyone sends emails for work these days. Adding WiseStamp to those emails, I have found, add credibililty and allows me to mention a few extra services that some clients don't know about

Cons

I can't think of any. I love everything about this.

Thanks for the great review, Frank!

Love the approach this software brings to the table.

Pros

I really enjoy the personality my wisestamp signature brings to my emails. It makes it very personable and looks very professional.

Cons

It took a while for me to figure out the best way to use this software with what I was trying to do. BUt i was able to figure it out over time.

Ari Eko P.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

perfect for profesional email

i use wisestamp everyday for my daily email routine, no cons here, great software

Pros

✅ easy to use ✅ very awesome design ✅ aplicable in minutes ✅ have chrome extention ✅ perfectly match with gmail

Cons

none, they provide great software and very awesome design

Thanks for the great review - we rock :)

Julie W.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Affordable, professional email signatures for everyone on your team

Pros

I love the options that allow us to create multiple, attractive and interactive email signatures and assign them to users on our team.

Cons

It’s a little glitchy still Sometimes a signature has gotten un-assigned and we have to go into Wisestamp and retry it.

Carmen S.

Education Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great Marketing Tool

This product totally meets my needs, no more re-configuring my email signature. This product allows for conformity across many platforms

Pros

Awesome way to so stay in front of your audience. Every email puts you in front of your marketplace.

Cons

Maybe some day soon the software will allow me to edit on the fly. This option will really allow personalizing the data I am forwarding.

Samuel T.

Utilities, 11-50 employees

Helps rovide a free signature that makes my emails look professional

Excellent! It has helped spread my contact alongside every business email I've sent so far.

Pros

Wisestamp is very easy to use and has great features that have helped me look like a professional when sending emails.

Cons

An improvement can be made on the appearance of users name and job title for FREE users anyways. It looks too plain and without style.

Thanks for the review, Samuel!

AC

Alyssa C.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Terrible. Everything is terrible.

Awful. Embarrassing. I'm new to my company, in a position that was solely created for me, so I was extremely embarrassed that this was a flop. The free trial had everything we were looking for, and ended up being nothing we expected. We were then harassed via email proceeding the canceling, addressed as "John Smith".

Pros

What did I like most? The free trial. But that was absolutely not what I received once my trial was over.

Cons

The free trial was amazing, but nothing was transferable. The output of the email signature was nothing like I created, it was not mobile friendly, and formatting was not consistent. When I had set up a call with the Support Team, nothing was resolved, and she had to check on every question + "get back to me". Nothing was resolved.

Internet, self-employed

Awesome for Cool Email Signatures

Pros

There are a lot of templates to make cusotmizing a signature easy. I like that you could also include confidentiality notices and "please save a tree" notices too

Cons

I had no complaints, other than I found a cheaper alternative service that accomplishes the same thing.

Thanks for the thumbs up, stranger

Jim P.

Medical Practice, 201-500 employees

If you aren't utilizing Wisestamps product you are definitely missing out on the best marketing tool

Pros

The amazing design quality and just crisp clean look. Other so called competitors don't leave the same impression.

Cons

That you need one for each mail platform.

MS

Mark S.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Good option for a custom email signature

So far, I have been pleased with the product. I am waiting for more robust features while buying in.

Pros

I was introduced to WiseSt amp by someone I respect. So, I tried the free version for a couple of years. As I saw good improvement on the options clients were given, I invested in a paid version. I have not regretted it.

Cons

Even though there are great options to create the perfect email and newsletter signature files, it could use better integration with more communication software on the market.