One Church Reviews

Laurie G.

And the great thing is, all of this is very customizable and very easy to use. I highly recommend this church software if you're looking for something user-friendly but very powerful.

Robbi S.

Extremely relieved to have found a software that puts everything together in one place with good UI/UX, and good value for money.

Matt G.

Cons

Fails to buttress a structure for church management as this is core in sustaining the future of any organisation.

Kingsley U.

Raymond C.

The cost of One Church Software is among the lowest we’ve seen for similar systems, and comes packaged with an online giving platform.

Judy B.

4.9

A Truly Customer-Focused Company and Solution

OneChurch has helped us streamline our calendar, support services, metrics, and people care like no other. The texting and email features are wonderful and save us tons of time and money. The workflows in OneChurch are amazing - they help us keep on top of people and not let them fall through the cracks. It's an amazing system that truly puts people and experience first.

Pros

First of all, the design is beautiful. It doesn't look like a database (from the back-end or user interface). In addition, the customer support is like nothing I have ever experienced before. The hands on, immediate responses are always helpful and patient. And the company is QUICK to address issues/fix bugs. It is very user friendly. We never get questions where users are confused like we did with our old system.

Cons

If there was anything, I would say the lack of customization for hard coded labels. For example, we are a multi-site church and call our spaces "locations" or "sites." OneChurch only uses the word "campus." That would be the same with any software like this, though.

Totally Integrated Solution

I am very happy with our choice of One Church, and as time goes by we will make use of more of its rich set of features.

Pros

One Church is fully integrated. People profiles are linked to contributions, and batches are easily posted to the accounting module. Daily online donation batches automatically appear in contributions once processed by the bank. And then you just post them! Other manual entry of expenses and deposits is easy. So being treasurer is now very little work. Financial reporting too is good. The giving/contribution...

Cons

Nothing major; wish the menu wasn't so long... would prefer to enter just an amount and not need to always type in cents. Having to re-open a batch to make any changes in accounting.

Constant Improvements Make this a Must Have for Large Churches

It has been great to combine 2-3 programs into one with One Church. We no longer have to have seperate software for scheduling events, recording data, etc. I love that everything is one place. Also, I can't emphasize enough how fantastic customer support is.

Pros

Customer support is incredible. They will work with you to make features more intuitive and they respond immediately.

Cons

There are some little quirks here and there that can be unfriendly to a user but the developer is always improving features.

Happy with our choice

We are pleased with our choice to use OneChurch. We are just starting to implement many of the features. It is capable of doing whatever we need to do as a church.

Pros

OneChurch has worked very well for us. We were looking for something more up-to-date; with more options to communicate with our people. So far it has been great. It is very easy to use for most of our staff. When we have had questions that we could not find in the help section (which is helpful most of the time) their responses were quick and personal. They also followed up to make sure the issue was resolved.

Cons

For the younger (under 50) users is was very intuitive, but it took some of our older users a little while to adjust.

Exceeded our expectations!

In all aspects we have been very pleased with One Church. The team that did the setup, intergration we impressed, the accounting dept. loves it, the event organizers have given very positive feedback, and the church body is very happy and quickly started to use it. Their customer services is excellent. They always respond quickly and with solutions.

Pros

It has met and surpassed our expectations. This software has stepped up our game in communication to the church body, ease of use, streamlined and simplified our work on the back end. We went from using about 5 or more different services to just One Church Software. It has reduced the cost and really made it so much easier for us, while at the same time improving the appearance, ease of use, and clarity for the users. We are able to get our teachings to the church body faster, easier, and more professionally looking through the app. Handle our events, receive tithes and offering, send texts and emails, and much more..

Cons

It doesn't make me my espresso coffee in the morning? In all honestly and joking aside, the administration, accounting and the the church body is very happy with our choice to use One Church Software. We wish we of known and started to use them sooner.

Feature-rich software and amazing customer service!

After extensive testing of online content management systems for churches, we selected One Church Software for our online Member Connection. Their 14-day free trial allowed us to test the system with our own data in real time. That, along with their responsiveness to our needs — even going so far as to implement one feature request before even knowing if were actually going to sign on with them — solidified...

Pros

One Church allows us to integrate our membership and giving records, while giving our members the ability to easily update information about themselves and their family, access their giving records online, and communicate with fellow church members through email and discussions. Privacy settings and permissions are robust. Our users are finding the interface to be fairly intuitive. One Church's customer service is top-notch, and their online chat support is fast, efficient, and thorough.

Cons

We like most everything about it so far! The only downside — and it's not that much of a downside — is that there are so many features that it takes some time to get up to speed on them all. We'd love to add the automation component, but have decided to wait on that for awhile until we've mastered the other included features.

OneChurch does it ALL (mostly!)

This has been the best implementation I've ever experienced (this is my fifth overall implementation as I've done implementations professionally IRL before. This is my first implementation as a volunteer and my first using church software). The UI is intuitive, easy to learn and teach. The support staff is incredibly responsive and easy to reach. The software is robust, powerful, and highly customizable. I can't say enough good things about it!

Pros

The user interface is incredibly well thought-out. This makes it easy to learn and to teach, even to the technologically challenged/fearful!

Cons

It is so robust and powerful that it requires a TON of pre-planning to make sure you set it up well from the beginning. Fortunately, it's incredibly simple to make adjustments along the way, so you don't have to fear setting it up "wrong" at the beginning!

An amazing solution for our church

Pros

It's hard to nail down what we like most. Having pretty much everything you could ask for under one roof is an amazing asset to have. That coupled with second-to-none customer support has made our experience a very enjoyable one. We were able to ditch Tithely and Quickbooks, now everything is well integrated and we no longer have to jump between programs and QC accounting information in hopes that the software talk to each other as they should.

Cons

That it doesn't cure cancer? I don't know if there's anything that we've found to be lacking. There is a learning curve, but that's the case with any software.

Excellent CMS

Customer service has been phenomenal. The features available to us have drastically improved our member care and our reach into the community

Pros

I love they way they work with small churches. Their program for small churches allowed us to have a CMS when we couldn't afford any of the others on the market. We started using just the people portion then expanded to the giving. Today we use almost every module available to us and we plan to add the rest as need arises.

Cons

I'm looking forward to the completion of the accounting software.

The greatest!

It has been a delight to work with this company from initial setup to day to day questions, I have never seen a company with such great customer service.

Pros

The overall use of this software could not be more user friendly! Easily understood right off the bat. Every aspect and tier very well thought through. You do not have to have a computer degree to figure it out. Also one of the best selling features of this software is the almost insatiateness support that you receive from the online chat process. I could not be more excited about a software that is already helping my small church.

Cons

The only thing that I see as a negative only because I haven't really learned it yet is the app manager. It has been a little harder to figure out but I am confident it is strictly user error for now.

OneChurch Is Feature Rich

This system takes the centralized database on one PC controlled by a few people and puts it in the cloud. This let's the end-user update their own profile(s), add or delete methods for making contributions, download their giving history in real-time when they need or want it, sign-up to volunteer and have a system send them a reminder of when they are needed, and seeing the entire events calendar in one place - on each users dashboard is a wonderful combination of features. Once this system is fully operational and we have buy-in from a majority of the church - the systems will operate themselves and free the staff and volunteers to do more important jobs.

Pros

Great customer support - phone, chat, online training resources, and one-on-one online training. The end-user interface and the ability for end-users to sign-in with Google or Facebook. The system is customizable - system colors, logos, gender terms, pro-nouns used or not used, marriage and partnerships for same-sex couples and the ability to add items and terms to user profiles is a wonderful feature. All...

Cons

The initial set-up. With so many options it was easy to get lost in the minutia of set-up. There are no pre-set user permissions profiles other than SuperUser. This makes it hard to create users from scratch. Having a few preset user permissions profile templates would make set-up and trial usage easier. Also, if a saved user permissions profile template is used and applied to a user, the template...

The Whole Package

Efficient, professional, and reliable.

Pros

Everything you need in one place. Calendars, events, emails with templates, text messages (all can be scheduled). Sign up forms are a breeze. We customized a sign up form that we use for our prayer list we update weekly. Notes under people directory can help remind minister of counseling/information. Active map and phone numbers make it easy to click and call or get directions to addresses. Easy to use. I have cross trained people from 20 years old to 65 years old with this system and they all like it. IT HAS AN APP! There are lots of features I haven't mentioned. Still, the customer support is responsive, timely and adaptive. They are great to work with. We use this software everyday.

Cons

I am not sure what I don't like or what I least like? Things have worked out that great for us.

If you need the best value for Church Management Software, THIS IS IT!

Excellent, I like the availability of their well knowledgeable support staff. They answer all my questions timely and satisfactorily. I am pleasantly surprised with the continued improvements they make to the software.

Pros

The array of features currently present, and the continuous development of the team managing the software. The customer service is impeccable. I have not had an issue they couldn't solve or was not ready to add a corrective feature in the near future. They make updates and new feature releases almost weekly. The price point for this software is unbelievable. The events registration is the bomb!

Cons

I which the member app was more customizable for our church at the standard subscription. I won't be surprised if this was part of the next release. I also don't like the fact that there isn't a mobile app for admin users of this app.

Church plant life saver

Overall very pleased with everything. It is updated regularly and customer service and support are fast and very helpful. I looked at dozens of options before going with One Church and used the trials, I think I made a good decision and it is affordable even for a plant or small church.

Pros

Its is just very simple and easy to set up and use and has all the features we need and much more which will allow us to grow into it. The text features are huge for us even though we are a very small church it allows me to text or email everyone needed in seconds. The text to give and automated giving is all automated and saves an incredible amount of time and avoids human errors.

Cons

Getting really picky since its not really a feature of the software but I wish the groups were easier to use for group members and had a more social media feel to them to build community online. The app is very basic and not great but hoping that will be built up as well but again, not really the primary features of the software.

Revolutionary, Easy to Use, Highly Customizable Tool & an Amazing Tech Support Team!!!

Our Church has a small staff team, and so One Church has enabled us to allow a few key volunteers to have access to the system to perform certain tasks, making them an extension of the staff team and removing unnecessary bottlenecks that have delayed key processes in the past. The ability to assign user-level permissions to certain volunteers has made this possible. The automation feature made our...

Pros

- Amazing and Highly Responsive Technical Support Team - The software is highly customizable and new features are being added very frequently! - The automation makes our day- to-day tasks very seamless, and so we get more done in a shorter amount of time.

Cons

Can't think of anything at the moment, it's an awesome tool!

Easy to set up, easy to use, but very powerful church software!

It was an easy transition from my previous Church CRM. It's very easy to use, and the customer support is off the charts. I love One Church Software.

Pros

To start with, One Church Software's customer service is amazing - the best I've ever experienced. They are very fast at responding, and they are excellent at bringing the results we need. Concerning the software, it's everything we've needed to run our church smoothly and effectively from any computer or device, anywhere. On the admin side you'll find the following ... Church Directory, Contributions,...

Review of One Church: church database software

Overall, our experience with One Church has been fantastic. The investment has felt more like a customized system than a :one size fits all" system. We were used to being told "that is the way it has to be" with our old system or that the system is not meant to function that way. However, with One Church, they have been on the solution end of helping us resolve in issues we were having in using the system. We view One Church as a tool that will help us better care for and lead our church community.

Pros

The biggest pro of One Church is the support. One Church listens to and implement our feedback allowing the functionality to be maximized for our organization. They have been very easy to work with making the process simple while improving the way in which we care for our church.

Cons

Getting through the learning curve. New software brings a new way of doing things. However, One Church walked through every step of that process with us. Even after we were up and running, they have continued to provide us with great support and information on how to best use the system.

Excellent Software

Pros

the software is super intuitive, easy to understand. it has tools that help in daily tasks besides possessing considerable updates that make the software every day more powerful.

Cons

still do not have an app, but I hope that in a short time this can be solved

Hi Samuel, Thanks so much for your review! We really appreciate it. Our goal is always to design a system that is very powerful while still being easy to use and we're happy to hear that has been your experience. We are currently in development on a native Android/iOS app. The app is designed for church congregants. They will be able to view content, watch sermons, pre-checkin for services, get push notifications, sign up for events, groups and tons more. We plan on releasing the app later this year. Stay tuned! Our platform is also 100% mobile friendly so it can currently be accessed and looks great on phones, tablets as well as desktop computers. If there is anything else we can help you with, please feel free to reach out to support. Thanks and have a great day!

OneChurch is a game changer for our church

The customer support is next to none! Their only a click away from giving you the best advice and help for your problem. The chat feature is so helpful and It is always the same people who help you, so you get to build a relationship with their support team and your church.

Pros

The Automations to track and move people through internal systems is amazing! It insures that no one falls through the cracks!

Cons

Taking attendance for our members is a little confusing at first, I wish it was a simple one click away from taking attendance for the selected group. It's currently more than two clicks to get to attendance.

Brandywine Grace Church - System Administrator

- Much more integrated financial reporting. - Better targeting of communications. - Integrated event registrations and payments. - Automation of forms and workflows. Better re-use of data in forms.

Pros

- Integrated program that has all the features needed for church management. It replaces several stand alone systems. - Consistent and intuitive user interface. - Excellent and timely support. Ability to incorporate customer feedback into timely updates. - Migration support from legacy system was outstanding. - Management of user and family profiles is easy and efficient. - Reports and Forms are easy to use.

Cons

- It takes a little while to fully understand how to use the software, but the online chat and email for support makes this very easy. - The Authorize.Net third party payment processor has issues for tracking and reporting on ACH transactions. This vendor is one of the choices available and is not a reflection of OneChurch. - It takes a while to understand the user permissions and setup the profiles. The permissions are granular which does allow a lot of flexibility.

Just go for it

We spent a long time (several months) narrowing down which Church Management System would fit our needs best. We ended up choosing One Church mainly because of the one website platform, but also because of the superb customer service. It's TOP NOTCH. You will not find this type of customer service anywhere else. Like, your grandma probably doesn't care about you as much as One Church does lol.

Pros

100% the customer service. It's next to none. It's top notch. Also, the platform has so many features but can also be used very simply. It does everything and more that we need it to do and they're always working on putting new things into the program.

Cons

It can be slightly confusing with all of the different options- but that doesn't really matter because you can use the in app chat and get answers and step by step guides to using the platform straight from the developer. Jorge- thank you for answering all of my annoying dumb questions. You're the real MVP.

Excellent product. Very useful and user friendly.

Efficiency and consistency. I can generate end of year acknowledgement letters with just one click. My donors can set up recurring donation schedules online. Back end is user friendly. Total control.

Pros

Technical support has been 100% reliable and always available. Easy to create and embed donation forms on my website. Set up text to give and online giving for all departments. Value added to both internal and external customers.

Cons

There is no one thing that I dislike about the product. I use it specifically for online donations.

One Church Review

We are relatively new users and have not yet used all the features Onechurch offers, but we are thrilled with what we have been able to do so far, and look forward to implementing more features as we move forward. We are extremely please with its application capabilities and outstanding customer service.

Pros

We love the wide array of features that allow us to consolidate many of our needs into one place (giving, attendance, communication, forms, registration, etc...), rather than having multiple software programs.

Cons

Just like anything else, there is a learning curve. But the amazing customer service is definitely helping us navigate this as we go. Always cheerful, quick, and thorough in helping us walk through our questions.

Easy to use and customize!

Pros

The customer service for OneChurch couldn't be matched! Questions are answered right away, bugs are fixed immediately, explanation of updates/changes are sent via email so we are aware before church on Sunday.

Cons

The only thing that I would improve would be the ability for drop-down menus to work using keyboard entry, so that I wouldn't have to use a mouse at all during data entry.

Hi Shaleen! Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy to see you are enjoying the software. I have some good news for you. One Church does support choosing values from drop downs using only your keyboard. Basically, you would tab into the field and, while the field is highlighted, press the space bar to open and choose a value. No mouse needed. You can read more details from our help center article found here: http://bit.ly/2AtYNsN. Have a great week and let me know if I can help with anything else! Blessings, Jorge

Excellent Product

After looking a several online data bases for our church- One Church stands out above the rest. Very Easy to use and affordable. Support is quick and helpful. Extremely happy with our choice of One Church!

Pros

Easy to use and understand even for the computer challenged! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] answers questions quickly.

Cons

Only problem is not being able to customize some reports but it is not a huge problem to work around.