Bella FSM Reviews

3.86/5 (7 reviews)

CORRINE PRINGLE

CHARGED FOR 2 YEARS WHEN NOT USING

Reviewed 2017-05-17

Early in the experience we were pleased but this diminished with all of the setbacks and extra time needed to create/send leads.We chose this software for our construction company and it looked promising at first, especially when there were problems (of which there were many) and they would assist. But the problem was was that there were so many ongoing problems that it was costing us alot of extra man power and money to pay the data entry person due to the amount of issues Bella was causing. Our data entry literally had to double enter everything and copy and paste the lead into a separate email to the salesperson because as it turned out the leads weren't getting to the recipient and potential customers were being lost because they were not getting acted upon quick enough. This lead us to find another platform to use and we failed to cancel. 2 years went by without us ever contacting Bella for "Support" and they NEVER checked in with us to see how we were doing or why there hasn't been any activity on our site. A high amount per month for 2 years and no willingness to refund any portion of this when I stated my claim to the owner...poor business in my opinion!!! That is what lead me to write this review.

Victor Skukalek

Bella is an exceptional web-based service management tool.

Reviewed 2011-03-23

Overall- Bella is a great value for the price. The software is feature rich and is easy to use after a short learning curve. It sets up instantly and there is no long term contract required. A significant factor for me was that I could try out the program, and if I did not like it, all my customer data could be exported for uploading into another package - no risk, but all reward. In my opinion, Bella is worth a try to see if meets your specific business needs.Bella is a feature rich web-based service management tool. Instant anywhere access to key data for key personnel is essential in today's competitive marketplace - and Bella delivers. I can assign user profiles so that employees access only the data they need to do their jobs. The software is very flexible which makes it adaptable to most any specific business model. Bella is an invaluable, turn-key CRM, scheduling and invoicing tool at an extremely affordable price.

Kayla Wilson

BUSINESS OWNERS BEWARE!!!!

Reviewed 2017-01-25

Reports are unable to run accurately. Field Resources are unable to access any information from smartphones or tablets. Technical Support will take a week to get back to you. When your field management software isn't working and the technical support team literally takes over a week to respond to your cry for help, there is a problem. There was a time where we had to resort to a paper schedule for a week and a half until someone had gotten back to me. Additionally, when we decided to switch softwares, because the reports do not run accurately, we had to literally hand enter almost 7,000 invoices to receive the correct data. As a business owner of a start up company, I can honestly say that Bella Field Management Software was one of the worst business decisions I have ever made.The way the schedule view is set up.

Cheryl Ince

Long time Bella FSM Customer

Reviewed 2018-10-30

ExcellentEasy to access from any device. Easy to navigate.

Darryl Harris

Great Customer Service/Product

Reviewed 2017-03-17

I have review many systems to help me grow my business, most of them had everything you would need but the function and ease of use was not there, Bella FSM made that simple for the user and easy to understand. But what I was most impressed with was when I sent a email with a question or an issue with a problem the response time was quick and that's a big plus in my book. I like that I don't to wait long periods of time of a response.. ..Great Job.. I hope you continue to update and upgrade the product. I think its a winner.Ease of use and function

Mike Davis

Outstanding Product!!

Reviewed 2017-02-17

I searched and tried several products to help run my business with no success. Bella went above and beyond my expectations when helping set it up for me. Customer service was exceptional and responsive. They imported my data and had me up in running in a couple of days! My staff and technicians love it and really helped them get organized and communicate easier. I can already see the improvement to my bottom line. Thank you Bella FSM!

Kristi Keith

Service is excellent

Reviewed 2016-01-27

We tried Salesforce, Jobber, and searched for 2 years before finally finding Bella.