Additional information for Joget Workflow
Key features of Joget Workflow
View All Features
- Application development platform
- Form builder
- Data list builder
- User interface builder
- Web application builder
- Process automation
- Workflow automation
- Process builder
- Process designer
- Plugin architecture
- Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS)
- Visual Application Development: Joget Workflow allows users to rapidly build full-fledged apps using a drag-and-drop, wizard-style approach. Being a web-based platform, it's easily accessible to both technical and business users to build and modify apps using a web browser.
- Time to Market: Time to market is greatly reduced, where custom apps tailored to an organization's needs can be built in a very short time. More importantly, it allows for easier long term maintenance of apps, even when teams and people change. To further accelerate the time to market, ready-made apps and plugins can be downloaded from the Joget Marketplace. These apps can be used as a basis for customization to individual needs.
- Mobility: Joget Workflow enables users to access apps on the go. Apps built on the platform are automatically optimized on mobile devices either through a mobile web browser, or via the Joget Workflow Mobile App downloadable from the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Integration and Extensibility: The platform is fully extendable using its plugin architecture. Functionality in all areas (processes, forms, user interfaces, etc) can be extended via plugins which can be custom built or downloaded from the Joget Marketplace. The platform also provides APIs for integration with external systems. Current available integrations include Google Apps for Work, JasperReports, Slack, Amazon S3, etc.
- Open Platform: Joget Workflow is an open platform that supports many different kinds of deployment options depending on need. With its open source core, Joget Workflow works with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, OSX), application servers (e.g. Apache Tomcat, IBM Websphere, Oracle Weblogic) and databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server). Joget Workflow can be installed on-premise with options for clustering, or deployed on the cloud using Docker or OpenShift. Joget Workflow On-Demand offers an Application Platform as a Service (aPaas) where users can subscribe to a hosted platform on the cloud.