Dynamics 365 Logo

User ratings

4.3

4.3K
  • Likelihood to recommend7.91/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The planning and financial organization helps the sales rise, helps keep good records of clients in line. Very user friendly if you know your computer well.
Everyone involved was impressed by the organization of the training and effectiveness of it. They offered us the ability to call anytime if we have any issues.
I like this software because it is affordable and and adds a lot of value to my money which is why I love it.
Customer service has suffered due to the dropped messages, limited user interface and time consuming ticket entry. Users and employees alike avoid the system.
Having trouble with acrobat pdfs and converting them in excel or words documents. Secondly trouble creating email groups and then editing email groups.
Getting error some time so it's take some time to remove the error.

Dynamics 365 users...

Zoho CRM

Dynamics 365-logocaret

Microsoft Excel-logocaret

Microsoft Excel

How would you rate Dynamics 365?

4,366 reviews

Bernard G.

Cloud Applications Consultant

Retail, 11-50 employees

Excellent CRM solution for unique uses

Powerful tool

Transcript

Georgios S.: Hi there. My name is Georgios and I work as a Research Associate. My rating for Dynamics...

Must have system for Enterprise level management

I am grateful that I worked in Mindtree so that I got the privilege to work on Dynamics 365, I would have never been able to afford this software on my own. The features are too rich and top class. The development team is also very seasoned and knows well about the area that needs to be cherished.

Pros

I love this because we use planning of the workflow is very secure and simple. Performing automation is very efficient with their Mobility, apps work with app OS platforms. Activity logs are maintained very accurately. Also, their support is exceptional. They take each issue with good consideration. I have opened a couple of tickets and got them resolved with their documentation itself.

Cons

The only con that I found in this software is that the workflow is very complex. Trained staff is required. Need to learn from their official documentation. This is deployed on Cloud so there are many SAML SSO Authentication for which we need engineers to manage the system. It requires an old and known person to troubleshoot the incidents.

Dynamics 365 best way to create a document

Dynamic 365 is the best software for office use to create files document presentations and many more. With this software you can sort and create documents according to you office or personal computer.

Pros

Using dynamic 365 is more efficient more especially when it comes to audio typing and creating presentation through his PowerPoint. This software is recommended for everyone who is who is using the computer and wish to create a document.

Cons

There's nothing to say that have a negative impact when it comes to this software just that when it's not connected to an internet it won't be able to save the document on your cloud but it does have an alternative option to save them and your computer.

CRM for Microsoft

We use Dynamics 365 as an alternative to SalesForce. SalesForce is likely more flexibly, adaptable, and more widely used. We chose Dynamics 365 because of his it integrates with Microsoft products, which we were already invested in. I compare this to the PC vs. Mac (SalesForce) debate.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is an integrated CRM solution that offers the flexibility and utility you need with the added advantage of being compatible with Microsoft Suite. The backend is also easy to adapt internally.

Cons

Explanations are hard to come by and customer support is not terribly convenience. The UX is also a challenge trying to manage workflows from leads to sales.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

What our organization's overall experience is that all marketing campaign leads are assigned to salespeople who access Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then track and convert them into sales. Also used for services, indices are active until closed by the server. From lead generation to lead acquisition, everything is managed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Pros

The completely offline features are what we loved for our Field Service. RESCO's flagship product offers plenty of flexibility and advanced functionality. But in general, it's a good way to empower workers in this space to provide mobility and be able to view tasks, customer records, contact information, and so on completely offline.

Cons

The product is not ready for release. The development suffers from system malfunctions and important features were removed from the release and roadmap without warning. I was also surprised to ignore non-US international regulatory requirements (currency exchange and management, existing ISO standards, VAT requirements). But what surprised me the most was Microsoft's general ignorance and lack of accountability. Despite many requests, I haven't spoken to anyone who can actually talk about product direction and roadmap. I was sandwiched between disconnected dev teams fixing a critical bug, but they don't seem to be talking to each other.

Ellucian Recruit on Dynamics 365

Overall it works, but you'll have to work past the hang ups. The biggest advice I could give anyone is to have a dedicated person to this tool. Managing it and implementing new features is a full time job.

Pros

The product can do A LOT. There are so many different features that it's almost overwhelming. My favorite feature is the communication it can do. Workflow communication flows make recruiting students so much more efficient.

Cons

It was not originally built for higher education and some of the features prove that. Not being able to narrow a list by high school graduation year is the most frustrating piece of this product... even more frustrating than the lack of ability to integrate with other products.

Amazing CRM Platform..!!!

It was very useful to store the leads generated for Sales and Marketing. Campaigns are easy to send and results are monitored with reports and insights.

Pros

1. Easy to store the leads and manage the campaign and reports. 2. Best for invoice raising and nurture. 3. We can analyze and identify the behavior of the customers. 4. Mobile notification helps in all reminders of all our tasks scheduled.

Cons

Not easy for new users to adapt and work on this platform. It is not easy to scale up or scale down.

Dynamics 365

My overall experience is positive. Dynamics 365 provides opportunities to build out the business on many levels (for multiple departments), and provides the ability to keep the majority of your information in one location. It also has the ability to "talk" to other software.

Pros

This software provides endless opportunities for business organization and management. It provides abilities for supply chain, accounting, warehouses, etc. It can be built out as needed, depending on business needs.

Cons

I believe it could be a little more user friendly, but once used consecutively, it is not so bad to catch onto.

The best all-in-one management software.

Pros

What I liked most about this software is that it brings together ten complementary applications that allow you to gain in productivity by optimising operational processes, to develop your turnover by optimising the customer experience, and to solidify and expand your customer base.

Cons

Its price is too high and often does not facilitate access to small companies that do not have sufficient means.

Dynamics 365 review

My overall experience is that it's a great assistance in planning

Pros

The features that are more impactful in this program is that style you use to plan anything from business ideas to event planning it caters for any style of planning

Cons

The features I think it's missing is the key elements of customer attraction in always updating skins and background

Satisfied with Dynamics 365

We are happy with most of the features in Dynamics 365

Pros

Customisations based on user or company,

Cons

CRM UI is not user friendly,

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example, Upgrade dynamic Improve business measure results Drive advancement Improve business measure readiness Improve client relations/administration Drive income development Cost the board Improve provider or accomplice connections Make inward/operational efficiencies Lessen time to advertise

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Cons

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

Gets the job done but a little rigid CRM

We used Microsoft tools in our entire organization. The best part of getting Dynamics 365 was the easiness of integration. All softwares and online tools work very well altogether. We never had any compatibility issues or we never spent much time to integrate other systems to MS Dynamics 365. Moreover, majority of the other tools we used already had the integration option to it.  As a salesperson, I used CRM every single day. I like the contact management. Since I use Office, it was so easy to use email and Skype together on the CRM, and I was able to keep a track of every single action.  I was OK to use it but if they could improve the UI, it can be a great tool. They may offer some packages for smaller teams as well.

Pros

Easy integration with the other tools - even they are not from Microsoft CRM gets the job done Easy contract management with DocuSign and MS Drive CRM structure for the leads and potentials Customization options Reports are enough for a regular sales team but it is possible to get custom and advanced reporting Access management is better than many other CRMs

Cons

The user interface can be improved The whole system for CRM is too rigid and not that user friendly like a few other competitors It is a good solution for large companies but if you have a team less than 50 people, maybe there could be more budget options - of course with less features

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes...

Pros

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance...

Cons

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

Dynamics 365

That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Cons

Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

Microsoft : The Dynamics 365 review

Microsoft Dynamics 265 is on a league of it own.

Pros

I have utilized this product for more than a half year now and over those months I have seen it develop and improve at an astounding rate. With the presentation of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the capacities of this business application stack are unrivaled. You are genuinely just restricted by your own creative mind. Microsoft gives extraordinary record the board assets that will help keep you...

Cons

With the online adaptation, we have run into hardly any issues, however we do sporadically run into moderate execution. This isn't frequently, however when it happens (slow page revives, particularly in the planning instrument) it very well may be agonizing for our clients. Working out the usefulness can be fairly convoluted when planning custom highlights and furthermore following security and jobs adopts a deliberate strategy to check security of information and protection.

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pros

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash. The reporting...

Cons

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!

Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pros

This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Cons

This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

Dynamics in a league of it's own

I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pros

I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge. From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation. Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Cons

I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information is ac

Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pros

Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore. Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well. Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning...

Cons

It has issues when an update is discharged. Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners. Requires a long customization to begin running Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time. Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu. It just backings Internet Explorer based programs. Somewhat moderate...

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and useful

Pros

1296/5000 Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance. Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization...

Cons

A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company. Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts. Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations. The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded...

Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together

Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pros

Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy...

Cons

It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options

I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pros

The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Cons

With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

Microsoft Dynamics an Honest Review

It's a CRM that is easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, if you are a person who uses these applications there will be no problem here. It's got excellent integration with Microsoft services and anyone who has used these services will feel right at home. It's a must need for any business as it acts as a central hub to know all about your clients, your sales, marketing, finance and various...

Pros

Everything that you'd need in a sales field is here, to put in simple terms putting sales, marketing, finance and customer service options. It is not anything unknown and someone that uses CRM softwares will feel right at home with this software. I like that I can track anything i want to know about all of my clients and its ease of use is immaculate if you are someone who has used these kind of programs before this is a very good product to use. You don't need any programming knowledge or any kind of other external knowledge to customize the system to your liking. It's integration aswell with it's other microsoft parties is excellent this is something that most third party CRM softwares don't have hence making this CRM software the best one to pick if you want to manage your business.

Cons

The customization options while available aren't numerous and there is a limit to the number of customization options I have. Furthermore while the app runs well with it's other Microsoft services it doesn't run very efficiently especially in the phone. A way to deal with duplicate contacts as many people use the interface and this leads to duplicate contacts. Difficult to use at start, gets easier later on but is difficult to use at start. It also supports internet explorer based browsers. It's also a bit slow to save data because it is cloud based, this may vary due to internet speed but in my testing it was a bit slow.

Dynamics CRM is the leading industry CRM

Our sales process has improve and the processing time has been reduced for all orders. Dynamics has empower our sales team to make right decisions, they feel equipped with all necessary information. We are able to create better visibility for everyone and work sales performance management.

Pros

Reporting is made very easy with Dynamics, there are so many inbuilt templates for report and dashboard which can serve most of the needs. Our Sales flow has improve with Dynamic in place with better lead management. Sales team is most benefited as they feel equipped with the necessary information and they achieve better results. Page layout is very user friendly for all records, like opportunity, quote, account. The support team is very prompt and helpful, with their help you can use Dynamics to the best of it capabilities.

Cons

The only thing that I come across is, inline edit capability is not available in the reports. Apart I am very happy and satisfied using Dynamics