Dynamics 365

ERP and CRM applications from Microsoft

Dynamics 365 Reviews

Pros

Is a pretty comfortable CRM, smart, complete, and professional. Don´t waste your time looking for another CRM´s this one is the best, this one has the best tools and features.

Carlos Felipe V.

Everyone involved was impressed by the organization of the training and effectiveness of it. They offered us the ability to call anytime if we have any issues.

sg

shelly g.

It is great for product line of enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management application. It is easy to use and if you need help the support is fantastic.

Icey I.

Cons

Customer service has suffered due to the dropped messages, limited user interface and time consuming ticket entry. Users and employees alike avoid the system.

BB

Brandon B.

Having trouble with acrobat pdfs and converting them in excel or words documents. Secondly trouble creating email groups and then editing email groups.

GW

Gregory W.

Getting error some time so it's take some time to remove the error.

AM

Abdul M.

2,010

1,572

4,149 reviews

Elwin W.

Strategic Sales Analyst

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Great when you figure out how it works

Transcript

Ian: I'm Ian. I'm a Data Analyst for the retail industry and I give Dynamics CRM a four out of five....

Digital Assistance

Transcript

Bertis: My name is Bertis. I am a Broker Assistant Agent, or Agent Broker Assistant, that's more like....

Dynamics in a league of it's own

I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pros

I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge. From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation. Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Cons

I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

dynamic 365 is in the field pro path o for easy tasks

from my experience on the automotive business using this product was a lot more better to go far in time into the first products of microsoft ,its easiness while interacting with your acceptable intuition uploaded for years into my memory helped me to escape so much time and filling it by learning so many other skills in the service of business , i have learned that time is money , my thought was aligned with the comprehend of the product which maintain your fuction into simplicity fasteness while its cost compairing to other products mostly cheaper

Pros

during the lifestyle of business , i have never faced so many different tasks that wasn't easy going but using the dynamic 365 from microsoft , which i have curious about its fast developement and improvement during the last 1 years by it didnt suprised my knowledgeable first sight on microsoft software during years of my work ,since the dynamic helping me to most simplified the business tasks for me while learning others future skills allowing me to go through minimizing the time of spending on other busines tasks , especially with standpoint which helped business to grow faster by includingall the organization with most fixed sales teams tasks

Cons

one the most strenghts of the dynamics 365 if your business during the last 10 years familiar with other microsoft product like microsoft office 365 ..., you will find that is most of all similar to the simplified menu of microsoft product since that microsoft didnt lost its flavors of maintain the same aroma while you will taste navigating throughout ths dynamic 365

Limited Functionality For ERP

Pros

We've used Dynamics for over 8 years as our main ERP. The reports and tracking it provides from an financial point of view is great and allows our leadership team to closely follow the company's business. We also use it on the production floor to maintain a workflow on customer's orders, inventory and shipping.

Cons

While we've adapted Dynamics to work for us on the floor, it has limited functionality to maintain and track inventory and production workflow. Microsoft has provided limited updates/help in adapting this software and we are now working on transitioning to another ERP software.

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved. Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot Drop-down menus are not generated automatically Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested...

Daily user review, CRM porpose

in general, when the system is understandable, then it is convenient to use because of the view of the customer's company tree, the responsible persons. also all information related to this customer can be tracked in one window: communication, offers, correspondence, etc. it is also useful when you have multiple departments in a company and they are communicating with the same customer, you can track communication and share information with colleagues within the company.

Pros

the system is suitable for use, especially for partners who have a subsidiary. In this case, we can clearly see the company tree and divide the responsible persons.

Cons

understanding the system is not easy. there is a lot of duplication, which makes it difficult to trace communication with the client.

Gets the job done but a little rigid CRM

We used Microsoft tools in our entire organization. The best part of getting Dynamics 365 was the easiness of integration. All softwares and online tools work very well altogether. We never had any compatibility issues or we never spent much time to integrate other systems to MS Dynamics 365. Moreover, majority of the other tools we used already had the integration option to it.  As a salesperson, I used CRM every single day. I like the contact management. Since I use Office, it was so easy to use email and Skype together on the CRM, and I was able to keep a track of every single action.  I was OK to use it but if they could improve the UI, it can be a great tool. They may offer some packages for smaller teams as well.

Pros

Easy integration with the other tools - even they are not from Microsoft CRM gets the job done Easy contract management with DocuSign and MS Drive CRM structure for the leads and potentials Customization options Reports are enough for a regular sales team but it is possible to get custom and advanced reporting Access management is better than many other CRMs

Cons

The user interface can be improved The whole system for CRM is too rigid and not that user friendly like a few other competitors It is a good solution for large companies but if you have a team less than 50 people, maybe there could be more budget options - of course with less features

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example, Upgrade dynamic Improve business measure results Drive advancement Improve business measure readiness Improve client relations/administration Drive income development Cost the board Improve provider or accomplice connections Make inward/operational efficiencies Lessen time to advertise

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Cons

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

Helps the company and customers to improve their communications.

Since having this product, we have seen an increase in company revenue due to increase in sales as this product helps us to facilitate communications between the company and its clients. Also the overall techniques which helps employees to be attentive to customers helped us greatly in the overall growth of our company.

Pros

The possibility of interacting between users and clients, and its ease of use is what makes Microsoft Dynamics 365 the best. In addition, it's interface also makes it very easy and straight forward to register negotiations between user and clients. Due to the need of our company to grow financially and to also generate trust between the company and its clients is what made us to implement and use Microsoft Dynamics 365.

Cons

The scripts of Microsoft Dynamics 365 affects its performance to an extend, and the program is also unpleasant when used on a tablet when one is out and about. These a what I like least about the product.

Our life just got easier after Microsoft Dynamics 365

We are counting on a complete CRM solution, with all the necessary tools so that our company can manage the relationship with our customers, and also an ERP, which allows us to elaborate more accurate planning and manage all company resources, from stock up to the size of the workforce needed to complete Production.

Pros

I liked the marketing management where it is possible to understand the habits, needs, and desires of the customers, allowing them to develop more intelligent and efficient marketing strategies.

Cons

The integration of some of the processes was very difficult and had to hire specialized technicians to solve the problem encountered.

Dynamics 365: The best solution for your business growth and task management.

Dynamics 365 has give me a more meaningful opportunity to transform my business into the digital era, giving me the best improvement marketing, sales and contact with your customers which improves organizational effectiveness. I will recommend Dynamics 365 to everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP software on the grounds that nothing is superior.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is the best software work with in terms of customer relationship management(CRM), which is key in business. it is very easily to master and also helps to manage our business such as finance, marketing with operations and sales in a more efficient and quick way.

Cons

The only cons I have with Dynamics365 is that, it takes a bit longer during it's setup period. Aside that it is very use to use ad still remains the best.

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes...

Pros

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance...

Cons

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

Dynamics 365

That common look and feel also has very tight integration some of the Microsoft office types of products, so for if you're used to your spreadsheets and trying to figure out how you can continue to work within your spreadsheets either uploading information into Dynamics 365 or exporting from Dynamics 365 to excel it becomes a lot easier to do and it's fairly seamless from a integration prespective.

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is one of the leading systems and one of the top systems in terms of market share, customer satisfaction and one of the most known year peaces in marketplace. There are two primary offers of the 365. First is business central solution what marketplace provides for customers, but on the other hand there are more complex finace operations which is the bigger Enterprise offering within dynamics 365. So you have two differnent types of solutions and business central is meant to be more simplified easier to use, easier to implement type of soliution whereas ethanol or finance and operations is meant to compete with sap and oracle.

Cons

Different modules within the Dyniamics 365 offering are some of the common weaknesses cited by our clients that are using the product. Now in addition of some of functional strengths I just mentioned Dynamics 365 also has the advantage of having that traditional Microsoft look and feel. For those who have used office 365 or Microsoft office or other Microsoft products within your company over the years you will find that Dynamics 365 looks a lot like what you're used to whether is how you navigate the system or how you find certain things within the system it tends to have that common look and feel.

Microsoft : The Dynamics 365 review

Microsoft Dynamics 265 is on a league of it own.

Pros

I have utilized this product for more than a half year now and over those months I have seen it develop and improve at an astounding rate. With the presentation of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the capacities of this business application stack are unrivaled. You are genuinely just restricted by your own creative mind. Microsoft gives extraordinary record the board assets that will help keep you...

Cons

With the online adaptation, we have run into hardly any issues, however we do sporadically run into moderate execution. This isn't frequently, however when it happens (slow page revives, particularly in the planning instrument) it very well may be agonizing for our clients. Working out the usefulness can be fairly convoluted when planning custom highlights and furthermore following security and jobs adopts a deliberate strategy to check security of information and protection.

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pros

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash. The reporting...

Cons

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

Great customizable software but a pain to learn/set up!

Overall this can be a fairly complicated software if you're used to more simple PM websites like Trello or Teamwork Projects. However, it is so customizable that it will basically work for any type of industry you're in. It helps us see all of our data, projects, production, and customer service in one spot instead of using different websites/softwares for each aspect of the business. I would highly recommend Dymanics, but go through their internal team to get it set up and take some training sessions first.

Pros

This is by far the most customizable project management software I have ever used. It helps keep our entire team on track, from the customer service to product team. We are able to write all the necessary information into every single job and track where it is in our system. We love the ability to tailor this platform to our specific needs. You can pretty much make this software work for any type of company you're working in.

Cons

This can be extremely frustrating and take a long time to set up and learn. If you transfer information over from a previous PM software, be prepared for a ton of copying & pasting. Luckily the Dynamics internal team was able to set everything up for us with a little direction, and we were back a forth a lot to get the platform to where we wanted it to be. After that, it took many tutorials and training sessions to learn all the ins-and-outs of the website, but it was worth it in the end.

This product settles on choices simpler in light of the fact that the incorporated information is ac

Dynamics enables firms to join the current advanced period, and this cultivates the procedure of basic leadership, and encourage development. With Dynamics, it is anything but difficult to foresee the customers needs, and this empowers firms to get ready satisfactorily on the most proficient method to manage their clients. Elements is a simple to utilize apparatus, which is ingenious and rich. I cherish Dynamics capacities and abilities.

Pros

Simple to utilize, not costly, and easy to explore. Reconciliation with Outlook accessible for messaging. Its layouts are exceptionally helpful for comunicate news or tips to a business group. Coordination with other Microsoft items is extraordinary as well. Simple to redo, even a non-specialized individual can make new contacts, accounts,etc will be simple with Dynamics, no programming learning...

Cons

It has issues when an update is discharged. Isn't easy to use for new clients or learners. Requires a long customization to begin running Sign in portable application is excessively moderate. An excess of reaction time. Unreasonable windows, tabs and screens can make it hard to first time clients. It needs a superior menu. It just backings Internet Explorer based programs. Somewhat moderate...

The simplicity of the tool. It was easy to get used to.Adding SKU in bulk is also dynamic and useful

Pros

1296/5000 Like any CRM software, Microsoft Dynamics 365 allows your company to share communications, leads and opportunities to make the most of your team's time and effort. I particularly appreciate the integration with MS Outlook, although the plug-in is still a bit hard and significantly slows down performance. Integration with the complete package of Microsoft products. Level of customization...

Cons

A single contact record can not be associated with more than one company. Many of our clients manage multiple sites, so we have many duplicate contacts. Users often find the system frustrating when it does not work, it can be slow, there are problems with it working on Edge, and there are limits to the available customizations. The connector of Outlook is difficult to use, we have downloaded...

Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement/Field Service are robust CRM and CMMS options

I have used CRM in D365 for a number of years, but have been recently through a reimplementation as the FieldOne Sky product was replaced with Field Service. This was a challenging project, but proved successful. We adopted the unified interface early on so had to deal with some bugs, but didn't want a lot of retraining right after implementation with the interface change.

Pros

The breadth of features across Field Service and typical CRM are impressive overall. The scheduling capabilities in Field Service (and now available for other scheduling items) are second to none (at least in other items compared to).

Cons

With the online version, we have run into few problems, but we do occasionally run into slow performance. This is not often, but when it does occur (slow page refreshes, especially in the scheduling tool) it can be painful for our users.

Best in the Bests, CRM and ERP all together

Microsoft Dynamics works the same the businesses works, if it comes to management it draws charts when needed, it provides accurate data to deeply analyses it and filters makes it easier to get the exact data which we want. Integration with Office 360, Sharepoint and Office Online which is the coolest part. The deployment was much easy as the cost of license and deployment was very low from any other competitor of Dynamics in the market. So it was a great experience to get familiar with Microsoft Dynamics and use it instead of using five to ten different apps to manage the same task. I will suggest everyone who is searching for the best CRM/ERP because nothing is better then Dynamics. I am very happy with the overall experience of Dynamics.

Pros

Everything in one place such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Field service, Customer Service, Operations and the automation which is not available in other products that are in the market right now. Most likable thing is customer support of Dynamics which I didn't see any other ERP or CRM team provide. It enables me in a real sense to be productive, intelligent in decisions and it was very very easy...

Cons

It looks and feels kinda mashup of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, etc then it's a bit difficult to use it with ease at the start, so the knowledge curve for the first time Microsoft product user is a little slower and challenging for the first time for the user who is not familiar with other microsoft products.

Microsoft Dynamics an Honest Review

It's a CRM that is easy to use once you have gotten the hang of it, if you are a person who uses these applications there will be no problem here. It's got excellent integration with Microsoft services and anyone who has used these services will feel right at home. It's a must need for any business as it acts as a central hub to know all about your clients, your sales, marketing, finance and various...

Pros

Everything that you'd need in a sales field is here, to put in simple terms putting sales, marketing, finance and customer service options. It is not anything unknown and someone that uses CRM softwares will feel right at home with this software. I like that I can track anything i want to know about all of my clients and its ease of use is immaculate if you are someone who has used these kind of programs before this is a very good product to use. You don't need any programming knowledge or any kind of other external knowledge to customize the system to your liking. It's integration aswell with it's other microsoft parties is excellent this is something that most third party CRM softwares don't have hence making this CRM software the best one to pick if you want to manage your business.

Cons

The customization options while available aren't numerous and there is a limit to the number of customization options I have. Furthermore while the app runs well with it's other Microsoft services it doesn't run very efficiently especially in the phone. A way to deal with duplicate contacts as many people use the interface and this leads to duplicate contacts. Difficult to use at start, gets easier later on but is difficult to use at start. It also supports internet explorer based browsers. It's also a bit slow to save data because it is cloud based, this may vary due to internet speed but in my testing it was a bit slow.

Microsoft Dynamics : A suitable customer relationship management software

I used Microsoft dynamics together with other Microsoft software programs such as office 365. I observed that the program is a enterprise resource planing program suitable for customer relationship management.

Pros

It offers a well-known client experience thus offers the conventional look and feel of a Microsoft item. In case you are acquainted with Office items or you are utilizing SharePoint at work for your framework, at that point this is a strong choice to consider. It works the same locally or in the cloud. Users can utilize Dynamics Customer Relationship Management in case you are utilizing on-premise...

Cons

It is streamlined to work with other Microsoft items. Microsoft Dynamic expects users to know their stuff, thus at the point when new businesses initially get moving, the business procedure may not be as smooth as it should be. There probably won't be an information following instrument or system set up to catch client information, potential leads, and other basic data for the business channel. Microsoft Dynamics sometimes does not take into account server code alteration.

Dynamics CRM is the leading industry CRM

Our sales process has improve and the processing time has been reduced for all orders. Dynamics has empower our sales team to make right decisions, they feel equipped with all necessary information. We are able to create better visibility for everyone and work sales performance management.

Pros

Reporting is made very easy with Dynamics, there are so many inbuilt templates for report and dashboard which can serve most of the needs. Our Sales flow has improve with Dynamic in place with better lead management. Sales team is most benefited as they feel equipped with the necessary information and they achieve better results. Page layout is very user friendly for all records, like opportunity, quote, account. The support team is very prompt and helpful, with their help you can use Dynamics to the best of it capabilities.

Cons

The only thing that I come across is, inline edit capability is not available in the reports. Apart I am very happy and satisfied using Dynamics

Dynamics 365 for Sales

Pros

- Its very intuitive specially after the unified interface introduced by Microsoft we have a seamless interface across all platforms including Web, Tablet, Mobile. - Integration with any system including MS office, Outlook, Dynamics AX, NAV, GP is pretty straightforward after the advent of CDS platform. - The power platform (Power BI, MS Flow, Power Apps) is a power pack of creating very handy utilities...

Cons

- The mobile application is not very great. There are very frequent crashes and it just doesn't provide that experience which an end user expects out of such a great platform. However, MS had made up for it by introducing the power apps feature. - Some features are just too hard to implement. It all looks good from the list of features that the platform has to offer but when you actually want to implement it, the data required to simulate that feature is a piece of work e.g. Sales AI, Relationship Assistant

Microsoft: Dynamics 365 in a league of it's own; A great suite of products

Pros

Elements 365 accompanies a full cluster of highlights and usefulness that permits following of customers, interchanges, possibilities, openings, and the full connection with your contacts. It's mix with standpoint and capacity to be hand crafted as far as fields and perspectives gives it a possibility to include and cover all your organization's needs.

Cons

With the online transformation, we have run into scarcely any issues, anyway we do inconsistently run into moderate execution. This isn't often, anyway when it occurs (slow page restores, especially in the arranging instrument) it might be anguishing for our customers. Working out the value can be genuinely tangled when arranging custom features and besides following security and occupations receives an intentional methodology to check security of data and insurance.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is great for CRM and PSA

We switched from Salesforce to D365 because we needed a more cost-effective system that would allow us to track our work from open opportunities to project completion (i.e., seamlessly go from CRM to PSA functionality). The D365 UI did take some getting used to after being on Salesforce for so long, but once we got used to it, the D365 UI is very easy to use and intuitive. Our transition was fairly smooth (it was just a 3-month project) and we have been very happy with the switch.

Pros

There are a few things that I really love about Dynamics 365 (D365): 1. It has fully integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA) modules. With many other CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce), the CRM and PSA modules are completely separate systems and you have to spend time and money integrating them. 2. It is fully integrated with Office 365. In other systems, connecting to Outlook or Excel can be a hassle and/or feel like you're going "ouside" the system. With D365, working in and out of Office 365 is just seamless. 3. The cost! D365 is extremely cost effective, especially when compared to Salesforce.

Cons

My two big dislikes for D365 are: 1. In order to fully administer the system, you need to be both a D365 admin and an Office 365 admin since some functions (like adding new users or exporting audit logs) require you to go into the admin screens of both systems to accomplish it. 2. The system can often be very "Microsoft," meaning that some things are both incredibly powerful and helpful, but also incredibly finicky and/or difficult to use... all at the same time.