Dynamics 365 Logo

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

netsuite
bitrix24

The planning and financial organization helps the sales rise, helps keep good records of clients in line. Very user friendly if you know your computer well.
Everyone involved was impressed by the organization of the training and effectiveness of it. They offered us the ability to call anytime if we have any issues.
I like this software because it is affordable and and adds a lot of value to my money which is why I love it.
Customer service has suffered due to the dropped messages, limited user interface and time consuming ticket entry. Users and employees alike avoid the system.
Having trouble with acrobat pdfs and converting them in excel or words documents. Secondly trouble creating email groups and then editing email groups.
Getting error some time so it's take some time to remove the error.

5,639 reviews

Georgios S.

Research Associate

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Powerful tool

Transcript

Georgios S.: Hi there. My name is Georgios and I work as a Research Associate. My rating for Dynamics...

Bernard G.

Cloud Applications Consultant

Retail, 11-50 employees

Excellent CRM solution for unique uses

Ty C.

Paper & Forest Products, 10,001+ employees

Dynamics in a league of it's own

I have tried other CRM's in my career but none of them come close. The future of this product is incredibly bright and the cost to entry is so low that there is no reason not to give it a shot if you think it can help you. The Microsoft account management team will work with you to find the right fit for your needs and set you up for success.

Pros

I have used this software for over 7 years and over those years have seen it grow and improve at a remarkable rate. With the introduction of Flow/Power Automate and Canvas Apps the abilities of this business application stack are unmatched. You are truly only limited by your own imagination. Microsoft provides great account management resources that will help keep you on the cutting edge. From a price perspective, Dynamics is very competitive. What you get out of the box cannot be touched by any competitor namely, Salesforce. You will spend a fortune to get the same utility from a Salesforce implementation. Salesforce and competitors also do not have anything like Azure. Having all of your business application ecosystem under such an umbrella is incredibly powerful.

Cons

I have had less than ideal interactions with support. Mostly they are positive but often times they don't typically know enough about the product and will ask me for information that i already provided in detail upon initial case submission. That being said, this product is innovating and improving so much you can't possibly expect all the people supporting it to be 100% on top of their game. They SHOULD be but realistically you are going to run into people that are just intermediaries between you and someone that can actually help. This isn't really a Dynamics issue at all but you will need to rely on support if you go with an online installation.

BJ

Barbara Jessica C.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

My experience with this software was superb! I wouldn't recommend anything else. Each upgrade has come with new exciting features making it suit my needs in more professional and improved way.

Pros

It is an integration of various apps that uniquely meets my various needs. Each application addresses a specific problem and helps me achieve a certain goal depending on how I want my problem addressed. I manage most of my business schedules, planning of events, calendars, emailing and so much more with this tool.

Cons

Sometimes you need help especially if you using it for the first time. However, most queries I used to have are now available online plus there is always the "Help" button so that also has been helpful to me.

MR

Matthew R.

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Unresponsive, unintuitive, bug-riddled

I DO NOT recommend this product to ANYONE. The features which work only do so after weeks spent learning the software's bugs and avoiding them. This is not a finished product, and in the two years I have used it not a single issue has been resolved. Have the developers even attempted to use this? I am so far beyond being understanding of this thing's shortfalls, and I hope this is apparent in my review. Give my company a refund so that the money which Microsoft has NOT earned can be distributed to the employees who have spent hours of unproductive time compensating for Microsoft/D365/CRM's shortcomings.

Pros

It promises to deliver a comprehensive client management system, databases information for perusal by its users, and has a lot of potential.

Cons

The user interface is atrocious. Pages which should be full windows are contained in scroll bars in my browser window Tables within these windows are not scaleable and are improperly scaled. This cuts off row lables, column headers, and information which I would like to read but cannot Drop-down menus are not generated automatically Timesheets are sliding-windows nested within sliding-windows nested...

DC

David C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Dynamics 365 Business Analyst

Overall, its flexibility, functionality, and alignment with Microsoft's ecosystem make it a popular choice for organizations looking to streamline their operations and improve productivity.

Pros

Overall, Dynamics 365's integration, scalability, comprehensive functionality, customization options, analytics capabilities, and cloud-based deployment make it a preferred choice for businesses looking to streamline their operations and drive digital transformation.Providing a unified experience and enabling users to leverage familiar tools and workflows.

Cons

While Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile a wider range of organizations.Compatibility issues or limitations when trying to connect with external systems.

DT

Dolores T.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Amazing Dynamics 365

Dynamics 365 offers a valuable platform for educators to simulate real-world business scenarios and engage students in hands-on learning experiences. Its integration with the Microsoft suite, customization options, and focus on practical application make it a powerful tool for teaching various business concepts.

Pros

Dynamics 365 serves as an invaluable educational tool by providing students with hands-on experience, fostering collaboration, promoting critical thinking, and preparing them for the demands of the modern workplace.

Cons

Dynamics 365 can be overwhelming for students who are new to the platform or lack prior experience with enterprise software. Its extensive features and customization options may require additional time and effort for students to fully grasp and utilize effectively. Therefore, there might be a learning curve associated with getting comfortable with the platform.

jk

joseph k.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Dynamics 365 Review

I enjoy this because it help me in marketing, sales, customer service management and finance management as well.

Pros

Microsoft's Dynamics 365 helps you manage your business effectively. Being a Microsoft product, it is beneficial since it gets integrated with other applications in MS Office.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming when getting started but gets easier with time when you get more accustomed to using it.

International Trade and Development, 51-200 employees

Dynamics 365 user

A wonderful experience and I can never give it up

Pros

It is very helpful in business and allows me to complete many tasks in one platform

Cons

Nothing, I think I like everything about the app

ZK

Zarmin K.

Luxury Goods & Jewelry, 1-10 employees

Great usage

I have a good experience and no issues that were not resolved.

Pros

Able to communicate with vendors and buyers

Cons

Most of all functions; email, calendar, messages

WM

Will M.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

Review of Platform

Strong. very good experience. Would use again.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to understand and interreact with.

Cons

The interface is good to use and understand.

MW

Matt W.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

Dynamics 365

Pros

It is customizable and feature packed. Make sure you use a consulting firm for deployment.

Cons

The software can be a bit slow at times.

AM

AGNES M.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Good System for Savings and Credit Coopertaive Societies

I loved Dynamics, its ease of implementation and use.

Pros

The system was easy to customize. We were able to add membership modules which captured all the biodata of the Sacco's membership which is roughly 20,000 members. This data could easily be retrieved at a click of a button without buffering or delays. We went ahead and captured passport photos and even digital signatures and ID photocopies of the members and the system did not crash. The reporting...

Cons

The software needs some improvement on the financial module. The new IFRS 9 Accounting Standard being implemented by savings and lending cooperative societies require that the data is captured accurately and the reporting is accurate. This is still a challenge.

AL

April L.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Multifunctional Top of The Line Software.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an extraordinary programming to utilize. I prescribe Microsoft Dynamics 365 to all the forthcoming clients. It has extraordinary and splendid highlights. It is an efficient programming and its abilities are incredible. This software has given us numerous new capacities, for example, Upgrade dynamic Improve business measure results Drive advancement Improve business measure readiness Improve client relations/administration Drive income development Cost the board Improve provider or accomplice connections Make inward/operational efficiencies Lessen time to advertise

Pros

Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an incredible apparatus for booking and making work processes viable. With Microsoft Dynamics 365, we can deal with our staff individuals in an expert way. The dependability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 is something worth being thankful for that I have been enjoying about the instrument. It has been not difficult to utilize and alter.

Cons

Disdaining Microsoft Dynamics 365 has not been a possibility for us. I'm intrigued by Microsoft Dynamics 365. It has been a splendid programming. I like its dependability. It is so noteworthy. I'm a glad customer. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is incredible and solid. It makes field the executives of our staff individuals smooth and noteworthy. It likewise makes it basic for us to oversee client connections without any problem. It has been the best.Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a quality programming to utilize. It has quality highlights. We won't change things by any means. The ideal-ness of the merchant's reactions makes things astonishing.

JU

James U.

Microsoft Dynamics 365 Review

What our organization's overall experience is that all marketing campaign leads are assigned to salespeople who access Microsoft Dynamics CRM and then track and convert them into sales. Also used for services, indices are active until closed by the server. From lead generation to lead acquisition, everything is managed in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.

Pros

The completely offline features are what we loved for our Field Service. RESCO's flagship product offers plenty of flexibility and advanced functionality. But in general, it's a good way to empower workers in this space to provide mobility and be able to view tasks, customer records, contact information, and so on completely offline.

Cons

The product is not ready for release. The development suffers from system malfunctions and important features were removed from the release and roadmap without warning. I was also surprised to ignore non-US international regulatory requirements (currency exchange and management, existing ISO standards, VAT requirements). But what surprised me the most was Microsoft's general ignorance and lack of accountability. Despite many requests, I haven't spoken to anyone who can actually talk about product direction and roadmap. I was sandwiched between disconnected dev teams fixing a critical bug, but they don't seem to be talking to each other.

VZ

Vanessa Z.

Machinery, 201-500 employees

Dynamics 365 Review

Overall, I have been very pleased with my experience using Dynamics 365. The system has greatly improved our operations and has helped us to become more efficient and effective. The wide range of features and tools available, as well as the ability to customize the system to fit our specific needs, has been invaluable.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a powerful and comprehensive business management solution that has helped streamline our operations and improve efficiency. The user interface is intuitive and easy to navigate, and the system offers a wide range of features and tools that can be customized to fit our specific needs. The integration with Office 365 is seamless and has greatly improved collaboration and communication within our team.

Cons

The initial setup and implementation of Dynamics 365 can be a bit complex and time-consuming, and there is a bit of a learning curve for new users. The cost of the system can also be a bit on the high side, especially for smaller businesses

Audrey H.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Being cloud-based, Dynamics 365 has many benefits

My company has benefited from the intuitive design, easy implementation, flexible configuration, potent customer relationship management features, and thorough analytics provided by this platform. If you're a business owner looking for a flexible and feature-rich platform to advance your company, look no further than Dynamics 365.

Pros

Dynamics 365 has been a game-changer for me in my role as a manager of social media and internal communications. It has given me the confidence to make data-driven decisions, improve customer connections, and optimize corporate operations.

Cons

So far, I haven't had any issues with the Dynamics 365 software, and I have no reason to expect any, as my employer guarantees regular updates to keep the software running well and prevent shipping delays.

TD

Thomas D.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Microsoft Dynamics 365

Great customer support during the entire integration and deployment process. Excellent training program for end users. Now that all users are on the same platform our internal support has progressed greatly.

Pros

We were looking for a new ERP system that offered mobility, as well as being able to integrate all of our offices into one platform. We had several locations using a number of ERP systems and standardizing on one system was a goal for deployment.

Cons

The deployment did have some hurdles in the way of transferring our older CRM into Microsoft Dynamics. We were working with several ERP and CRM systems.

KD

Keegan D.

Internet, self-employed

I love the ease of user friendliness! CRM is in a category by itself!

It's a CRM that is anything but difficult to utilize whenever you have gotten its hang, in the event that you are an individual who utilizes these applications there will be no issue here. It has great reconciliation with Microsoft administrations and any individual who has utilized these administrations will feel right comfortable. It's an absolute necessity requirement for any business as it goes...

Pros

All that you'd require in a business field is here, to place in basic terms putting deals, advertising, money and client assistance alternatives. It is nothing obscure and somebody that utilizes CRM programming projects will feel right comfortable with this product. I like that I can follow anything I need to think pretty much the entirety of my customers and its usability is faultless on the off chance...

Cons

The mobile app isn't extremely extraordinary. There are exceptionally successive accidents and it simply doesn't give that experience which an end client expects out of such an incredible platform. Nonetheless, Microsoft had compensated for it by presenting the power applications highlight.

JM

Justus M.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Comprehensive Review of Dynamics 365: Strengths, Weaknesses, and Suitability for Different Businesse

I believe that Dynamics 365 is a powerful and versatile business application platform that can help organizations streamline their operations and make better informed decisions.The platform includes a range of tools and features for managing customer relationships, operations, and finances, and integrates seamlessly with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Azure. It is also designed to...

Pros

There are many features of Dynamics 365 that I like, but some of the things that stand out to me include:Scalability: Dynamics 365 is a scalable platform that is suitable for businesses of all sizes and industries. This makes it a flexible and versatile solution that can grow with an organization as its needs change.Integration with other Microsoft products: Dynamics 365 integrates seamlessly with...

Cons

As with any software platform, there are potential drawbacks to using Dynamics 365. Some things that I might not like about the platform include:Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be complex to set up and customize, particularly for those who are not familiar with the platform. This can make it challenging for users to get up and running with the platform and may require a significant investment in training...

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

CRM Management tool

Overall, Dynamics 365 CRM is a powerful tool that has helped us improve customer engagement, increase efficiency, and drive business growth.

Pros

mproved Customer Engagement: Dynamics 365 CRM provides a 360-degree view of customers, which helps organizations understand customer needs and preferences. This, in turn, allows them to create personalized interactions with customers that help to build long-term relationships.Increased Efficiency: Dynamics 365 CRM automates many of the manual processes that are part of customer relationship management....

Cons

Cost: Dynamics 365 CRM can be an expensive solution, particularly for small businesses or organizations with limited budgets. The cost can vary depending on the number of users, the level of customization, and the features needed.Complexity: Dynamics 365 CRM is a complex platform with many features and capabilities, which can make it difficult to use and manage. This can require significant training...

ZI

Zubairu I.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 11-50 employees

Dynamics 365: My Honest Reviews

However, some of the most common features and capabilities that I like about Dynamics 365 includes:Sales management: Dynamics 365 includes features for lead and opportunity management, sales forecasting, and sales pipeline management.Customer service management: Dynamics 365 includes features for case management, service level agreements, and customer self-service portals.Marketing automation: Dynamics...

Pros

The following are what I mostly like about Dynamics 365:1. Integration: Dynamics 365 integrates with other Microsoft applications, as well as third-party tools, making it easy to manage data across multiple systems.2. Customization: Dynamics 365 is highly customizable, enabling organizations to tailor the software to their specific needs and workflows.3. Scalability: Dynamics 365 is scalable, meaning it can grow with the needs of the organization.4. Cloud-based: Dynamics 365 is cloud-based, making it easy to access and use from anywhere, on any device.5. Business intelligence: Dynamics 365 includes powerful business intelligence tools that enable users to generate insights from data and make informed decisions.

Cons

Below are some of the limitations of dynamics 365:Cost: Dynamics 365 can be expensive, especially for smaller organizations.Complexity: Dynamics 365 can be complex and difficult to set up and customize, requiring significant technical expertise.Data security: As with any cloud-based software, there are concerns around data security and privacy.Training and support: Organizations may require additional training and support to fully utilize the features and capabilities of Dynamics 365.Limited offline access: Dynamics 365 requires an internet connection to access, so offline access may be limited or unavailable in some situations.

DS

Divya S.

Consumer Goods, 201-500 employees

ERP Work flow enhancement

Overall, I have had great experience with Dynamic 365 and use it in my daily work life to look for multiple documents and tracing. Since I am used to of it, accessing stuff is not hard but if I have to access new stuff, it is not very user friendly or easy to find.

Pros

The best features about Dynamic 365 are:- The ability to be a one shop stop for all the relevant data.- Ability to lock fields to prevent access levels and incorrect data entries.- It serves as the primary document of reference for us.- Ability to have multiple columns and hold high amount of data.- Since is it linked to one drive, the chances of loosing data are minimal.- The option to add notes in...

Cons

- having that much information at one site also increases the risk of mix up and chances of data loss.- The maintenance of the system can be longer thereby putting a complete pause on the ability to work.- Having multiple linkage to the material is sometimes represented in a cluster which cause confusion.- The app runs slow at times - Ease of use is not the best as the system is bit complicated to navigate.

Lautaro D.

Computer & Network Security, 501-1,000 employees

Revolutionizing Business Operations: Exploring the Pros and Cons of Dynamics 365

Overall, Dynamics 365 is an excellent business application suite that offers a wide range of services to help organizations manage their operations efficiently. While there are some drawbacks, the benefits of Dynamics 365 outweigh the negatives. If your organization is looking for a cloud-based solution that offers scalability, flexibility, and integration with other Microsoft products, Dynamics 365 is definitely worth considering.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is an exceptional business application suite that offers a plethora of services to help organizations manage their day-to-day operations efficiently. The suite offers a wide range of services such as Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Operations, and Human Resources. The cloud-based solution provides a flexible and scalable infrastructure that can be customized...

Cons

However, there are also some disadvantages to Dynamics 365. One potential drawback is the cost. While the suite offers a lot of services and features, it can be expensive for small businesses. Additionally, the customization process can be complex and time-consuming, which may require hiring outside consultants.

Layne L.

Publishing, 51-200 employees

It's like Salesforce, except that many third party programs don't integrate with it.

Pros

It's fairly easy to navigate and find what you are looking for. It's the CRM we already had and we've built a number of internal integrations with it.

Cons

There are a few really bizarre things about the user interface. 1. The "save" button is at the very bottom, right-hand corner of the screen, where there are literally zero other buttons. It feels like the least intuitive place for something as important as a save button. When I first started using the CRM, it took me almost a week to realize you could actually save something. 2. The sign in process...

KA

Kereem A.

365Dynamics review

Many businesses find value in the comprehensive suite of applications, integration with the Microsoft ecosystem, and scalability it offers. The ability to customize the system to align with unique business needs is also appreciated.

Pros

Pros:Comprehensive Suite: It is a comprehensive suite of business applications that covers various areas such as sales, customer service, marketing, finance, and operations. This allows businesses to have a centralized system for their core functions.Integration with Microsoft Ecosystem: Dynamics 365 seamlessly integrates with other Microsoft products such as Office 365 and Power Platform, enabling users to leverage familiar tools and enhance productivity.Scalability: The platform is highly scalable, accommodating the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises. It can adapt to evolving business requirements and grow alongside the organization.

Cons

Complex Implementation: Implementing Dynamics 365 can be complex and time-consuming, particularly for organizations with intricate processes or existing legacy systems. It may require significant planning and expertise to ensure a smooth transition.Cost: Dynamics 365 can be costly, especially for businesses requiring multiple modules and advanced functionality. The licensing model and additional customization or consulting fees can contribute to a substantial investment.Learning Curve: The platform's extensive features and capabilities can result in a steep learning curve for users. Training and support may be necessary to maximize productivity and ensure effective utilization of the system.

LT

Luca T.

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Organize Your Business Operations and Increase Profitability!

My overall experience with Dynamics 365 has been very positive. It is an incredibly powerful platform with a wide variety of features and capabilities. A wide variety of customization options and available integrations make it extremely flexible and adaptable to whatever needs a business may have. Finally, their strong customer support team, ready to assist with any question or issue, is invaluable.

Pros

Dynamics 365 is a comprehensive suite of business applications that help organizations manage their operations, customer relationships, and products. It provides a comprehensive platform for organizations to manage their entire business lifecycle, from customer engagement to financials and operations. Dynamics 365’s integrated suite of applications helps organizations to effectively and efficiently manage their customer relationships, financials, operations, people, and more. With Dynamics 365, organizations have the tools they need to create a connected customer experience, increase operational efficiency, and drive business transformation.

Cons

It can be difficult to learn and understand all the features and functions of Dynamics 365. Other than that, there are no downsides.