HubSpot CRM Logo
HubSpot CRM

Everything you need to sell in one integrated suite

visit website

HubSpot CRM Reviews

4.5

4K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.5/10

Reviews by rating

The comprehensive database, the intuitive tools, the ease of deployment - all of these are appreciated about this product.
It is popular and used by a few other businesses that we know, so we considered it and the functionality is good.
Love the email tracking and wonderful having contacts all in the same place. As a solopreneur, it is like having a virtual assistant.
Also, there is a hard limit of 1,000 custom fields, which is not something you can even buy more of, which in my opinion is a severe limitation.
Lack of industry specific columns or trackers. Lack of customization to suit the needs of the industry I was in.
There have been multiple times where we lost data and data was unretrievable.

4,054 reviews

Andrew T S.

Chief Executive Officer

Accounting, 11-50 employees

HubSpot CRM Review: Its User Friendly & The Free Version Is Best

Transcript

Andrew T.: Hi, my name is Andrew from ATS Bookkeeping Services. We have approximately 26 persons on staff,...

Andrew B.

Director of Sales

Insurance, 11-50 employees

HubSpot CRM User Review

Transcript

Andrew B.: Hello, I'm Andrew. I work as a director of sales for an international insurance company, and...

Tanner S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Worth the price if you need it all

It has been good, it was a smooth transition from Keap.

Pros

One of the pros with Hubspot is that your organization can operate out of one system instead of stitching together 4-5 management tools for sales, marketing, and admin.

Cons

The price point is really high when you start to get into all the package options and features. Users can certainly stitch together a cheaper monthly bill by using multiple dedicated services.

UG

Uziel G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

I could choose HubSpote again

It is a great tool to manage contacts and how those contacts evolve through the patient's journey.

Pros

You can configure workflows that allow you to register in spreadsheets and send e-mails at specific moments.

Cons

Some features are complicated to perform.

ZB

Zach B.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Excruciating painful unless you want to pad their pockets

Pros

Good software - too bad they constantly have their hand out looking for money

Cons

Simplistic features that should be included get paywalled, with massive cliffs in pricing. I've been an enterprise user of other predatory software companies in the past and these guys top the charts. STAY AWAY!

AE

Aleesha E.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great for Big Teams

Overall it is a great CRM with all features available but it is expensive.

Pros

It allows for all possible lead captures and contact management you can think of.

Cons

Visually every page looks the same so it can be confusing when learning the CRM to start with and take longer for team to get to know the navigation on the platform.

RD

Rachel D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Great for Lead Mangement

Really like it, great for lead management. Institutive, loads of free courses, great support, helpful community.

Pros

Lead Management - 360 view. Good visibility of what campaigns are working or not. Sales Pro is a great addition for consistent follow up.

Cons

Integration with Salesforce which we use for sales process.

HM

Hanane M.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Effective application

A very wonderful experience and still like you

Pros

The application is easy to use and provides a range of great marketing services and features to increase productivity

Cons

I didn't find any cons in that it's a good application

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very good out the box lots of features behind pay walls

Pros

Out the box it is very easy to use and track different activities.

Cons

When attempting to customise the product there are lots of features that require an additional license or package to use.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Incredible CRM

Pros

It's the best CRM for marketing work - everything is seamless and easy - setting up workflows, and emails, managing pipelines, creating automations, properties, etc. It allows for great customization as well. Customer support is also amazing, I needed to speak with them 5-6 times and they were always super quick and helpful.

Cons

Overall, my experience with Hubspot has been very positive. Nothing comes to mind, to be honest.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great CRM for small companies

Pros

It's a very user-friendly software. I can easily manage my accounts with it.

Cons

It could be easier to set up without help.

Easy setup for SaaS startups

Pros

Easy to setup. Has everything built into one.

Cons

I always feel like I have to upgrade to get what I need.

Retail, 51-200 employees

Most nimble CRM platform on the market

- Has standardized our data collection process - Has allowed us to build a far more robust database - Has helped us automate low-value activities

Pros

- Easy to get up and running, i.e. implementation is not a painful process - Less expensive than competitors - SO SO MANY amazing native integrations - Clean layout - Good mobile functionality - Easiest to learn from a user and admin perspective

Cons

- Don't enjoy the "Hubspot fields that cannot be changed" i.e. customization is limited - Workflows can be wonky and don't always work right - Support is based on the person, though most of them are fairly knowledgeable

MS

Missy S.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Free CRM or full stack implementation - excellent value!

I recommend to anyone who makes the investment: spend a week to LEARN the product using the HubSpot certifications (video tutorials, etc. - use the resources to know WHAT you now have in your toolbox!). Then, PLAN and SCOPE your on-boarding project together, as a team. Don't try to do everything at once, or even in concert over various departments. What one area of your business needs WILL affect the others.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, great support, fantastic on-boarding staff, excellent knowledge base. Large marketplace of ancillary providers, but if you have any level of reading comprehension, you can follow KB and/or support instructions provided and do-it-yourself.

Cons

A few missing features, but HubSpot has a robust community for those kinds of requests. Honestly, I love the software so much that I cannot even think of anything very serious as a con. Example: cannot personalize the URL for quotes in the Sales Module. Service Module is fairly new and could use some maturation of features.

SH

Shawn H.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

HubSpot Over Everything Else

Once you get to know your way around the CRM with all the functionality it's really easy to use. Take time to get training on all of the functionality and HubSpot does a good job with their training staff.

Pros

It's easy to keep track of everything in the sales pipeline like the last conversations you or another rep has had with a prospect or client, how many times you've followed up and to determine what work still needs to be done.

Cons

It very rarely can be glitchy but when it is, it can be annoying. There are a lot of duplicate contacts that are in the CRM that confuses things a bit but they get cleared out then you'll have another batch to take care of.

Brandon S.

Biotechnology, 501-1,000 employees

Intuitive and User-Friendly Without Being Overwhelming

I was a critic of HubSpot before I was a strong supporter. It takes some time to understand the platform before you can fully see the possibilities. If starting a company from scratch, I would definitely put HubSpot CRM on the short list.

Pros

HubSpot focuses on simplicity and usability rather and competing for the most features or customization. The primary requirement of our CRM implementation project was ease-of-use and HubSpot has not dissapointed. And while there are limitations compared to other platforms, the feature set is growing all the time and we don't have to rely on third party integrators or developers. It is also easy to scale up quickly.

Cons

HubSpot has a strong culture and jargon. To truly understand the platform, you will need to learn to think like the HubSpot community which can use different terms and methodologies. The platform also seems to be biased mostly towards B2B service companies, however you can make it work for just about any type of organization. Also keep in mind that while the CRM starts as "free," the cost increases quickly as you leverage the other HubSpot "hubs."

TS

Tyler S.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Best Free CRM

Overall it gets the job done and not too bad. I'd love to have all our email campaigns in the same ecosphere with HubSpot, but we do it for free on MailChimp and get more features. The organization of the Contacts, Companies, and Deals is great, you can even add a service ticket which is awesome. We tried the paid version for the sales for a while and liked the automation, just don't think we're using all the features to justify using it, currently went back to free and working just fine. We are using the deals section as a sales pipeline with a built-in project pipeline to track our jobs wich works okay, for now, just a workaround till we find a better process. If Google purchases Salesforce though, we would be looking into that very seriously.

Pros

Free. Great tools that connect with your website, seeing data on what's being viewed. Deals pipeline. Forms that connect to your website. Connects Contacts, Companies, and Deals amazingly.

Cons

Once you get into the paid version, it's spendy, especially if you don't use all the features. The products section isn't really feature-rich doesn't work the best with Google, including drive. Gmail add on isn't good. The free forms don't give you the option to center your form on your website, so it's off-centered and has the HubSpot badge on it.

PM

Patrick M.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

What's Not to Like!

I was able to incorporate using the application for hr/hiring practices, clinical long term tracking of patient success, business development, and revenue development.

Pros

Hubspot is an incredible product which incorporates every aspect of sales and marketing and has so many integrations, that your success is unlimited. The CRM is fully customizable, the email marketing application has endless templates, you can import your entire website, do paid media and track all your campaigns and track all of your social media efforts as well. Don't even get me started on the reporting capabilities because they are endless. I want to see all contacts who have opened five web pages, completed a lead form, within the last three months, boom done. Segmentation, lists, snippets, automation, sequences for any process. Can you tell I'm a big fan!

Cons

The biggest problem you will have is getting your team to understand the full depth and functionality of the application. I wish I had more by in from the entire team, which is not the applications fault.

Kristi A.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Top-quality CRM with excellent features, just make sure everyone is on board

Overall, HubSpot has been an INCREDIBLY positive experience for us. I won't lie and say there haven't been frustrations, but there are always going to be frustrations with switching software or implementing new processes. Ultimately, HubSpot has helped us bring our processes forward in a wonderful way, and their support is truly, truly superior to any other product support I have ever received.

Pros

To HubSpot's credit, their CRM functions really quickly and its basic features have a very short learning curve -- we onboarded our sales teams in multiple parts, with inside first followed several months later by outside reps. The main CRM we used before HubSpot was Microsoft Dynamics, and we are still significantly based there, but I attribute the positive reception of a new (and dramatic) software shift to HubSpot's ease of use and quick accessibility of prospect information.

Cons

We've run into a similar problem several times due to our industry being so niche (and therefore, the information we collect tends to be highly customized). We have needed to organize and implement quite a few custom fields, which GENERALLY HubSpot's CRM is very good about -- however, there are some significantly important fields that cannot be changed at all, even by HubSpot. We also have had some issues with company associations -- if your prospects work in an industry in which one company can have multiple locations (and the distinction matters), HubSpot's CRM does not lend itself well to that at all.

RG

Renato G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Awesome CRM for Small Business

Overall good experience with lots of features that I use to keep track of different lists of contacts and touch points.

Pros

Easy to import contacts and create lists based on type of contact or type of connection. I like using this feature for organizing my contacts. I also like that I can add other users so that I can see the chronological timeline of all contact points without having to interact with the employee. Able to send emails out to specific lists easily and quickly.

Cons

Challenging to use at first and I had to google a lot to figure out how to use all the features. Issues with importing and not seeing all of the information but was about to troubleshoot on my own. Not super intuitive to start out.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

HubSpot Review

Use it every day and it's so easy to use and keeps us on track with everything we do from Lead management and deal tracking.

Pros

Ease of use, and UI is fantastic. The deal management and simple UI of this make it so easy to use and keep on top of.

Cons

Calling from it can be hit and miss. Sometimes you just get an error and other times the numbers are blocked because of spam, so have to then turn to the mobile version and there are no issues. I know it's a network thing but still, not very productive to have to switch between desktop & mobile versions to make calls

Rudolph R.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

You will be spot on if you use HubSpot.

I used to hate CRM software. I would make my own CRM from Microsoft One Note. However once I started using this I liked it so much better than salesforce. I love the interface, how it keeps me on top of clients, the notifications. I like to set reminders months in advance and I never lose track of any customers. It helped me personally manage a campaign of hundreds of leads and few hundred more of existing clients.

Pros

The email campaigns, customer management, sales campaigns and customization.

Cons

The price you need to pay to put together an email sequencing campaign. Last I checked it was $400 a month to enable that feature. That's my only issue with the software. Other than that I love it.

Fernando P.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Best user experience for using a CRM that is ready to scale no matter your company size and business

I really like the overall experience with Hubspot and I recommend it because is the more complete and easy to use solution I ever used.

Pros

The user experience is awesome and they have all needed features for a good CRM.Customer support is great.Together with other Hubspot modules and integrations it is a must tool to understand what is happening in your business and how to improve and accelerate growth.

Cons

On the analytics and dashboard area could be more customizable and make deeper analysis and insights.Integration with AI could make it even better.

RD

Ray D.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Hubspot is awesome: My review

My overall experience with HubSpot has been fantastic! In a time when it is difficult to get consistent, quality services, it is refreshing to do business with a company/service that delivers.

Pros

I love the HubSpot platform. It's well designed, user-friendly and a very effective CRM tool. Pound-for-pound, dollar-for-dollar, HubSpot provides the most value of the business tools that I use.HubSpot is

Cons

I really don't have any major cons for the HubSpot CRM service. The only note I would share with is that I have to re-log in at times but is a very minor inconvenience.

JS

Javier S.

HubSpot CRM its Free, Easy to Use and that makes it Extremely Useful

I've used several instances of HubSpot CRM in jobs at different corporations as well as help set the CRM to a few clients in the past. The fact that it is Free and extremely easy to use has motivated me to recommend it to many friends, from the smallest individual contractors and freelancers to actually large companies.

Pros

My favorite aspect of HubSpot CRM is the ability to track all activities and link it to other documents. This aspect combined with how quick and easy is to set a reminder for a follow-up call or email, helps me guarantee success with prospects and customers. The second best aspect, in my opinion, it’s the integration with the HubSpot marketing platform, since I can easily see the workflows that a potential...

Cons

Only two specific points comes to my mind. The CRM lacks the ability to add multiple email addresses to a single contact record. Sometimes I start a conversation with a contact through a work email, but then sends some information through a secondary email address. Even though it is something small, I think it limits my capacity to contact. And also the ability to merge companies would also be of great help, since HubSpot CRM does not have any tool to join the information of the contacts of different organizations.

LC

Laci C.

Internet, 11-50 employees

An Overly Honest Review

Overall, Hubspot is an incredible software with more to offer than I originally thought possible in one system. While there's a lot of room for improvement, they make weekly updates to software. It's continually growing and getting better and it was already very impressive. I have become the cheerleader in my company for Hubspot and if they were a football team, they'd be the team that consistently beats their more talented rivals but doesn't always score against the easy wins. It's frustrating but knowing their talent and that they're truly better than that, you realize that they'll figure it out sooner or later. Go team, go!

Pros

I like the overall ease of use within Hubspot. Tasks like building a landing page or setting up an automation workflow are not longer complicated pieces of code. They're truly user friendly to build, change, and report on. There are so many resources to help you if you do get stuck on anything. Between the blogs, learning academy, ask the community, and actual support... you can find the answer to any question. Sometimes the answer is simply that it cannot be done and then you're prompted to leave your idea in the community to vote on. This feature is another one that I appreciate a lot as we've been told that the communities top voted ideas are the ones the engineers work to bring to light first. If this is true or not is unknown by me, but I do greatly like the idea.

Cons

Hubspot is a wonderful software however, the worst headache a user will have is Hubspot missing many key and often basic features regardless of the level you purchase. They simply don't exist. A couple examples, you cannot schedule reoccurring tasks. This means if you have daily Tasks that you want to add to your Task Queues (another absolute favorite feature) you will have to manually add each daily...

HS

Harry S.

Civil Engineering, 11-50 employees

Surely it can do that?

Pros

This review relates solely to Hubspot's Sales module, and not the Marketing package. Our small business utilises Hubspot for lead management and conversion tracking - I can't speak to Hubspot's other functionalities in the marketing field. Hubspot's Sales free and growth bundles are great value; offering start-up businesses with the basic tools required for recording correspondence with leads and tracking conversions. However...

Cons

As your business grows you naturally seek out greater efficiencies achieved through CRM automation services (e.g. automated follow-up emails to stay front of mind with prospects) - it's at this point you upgrade to the costly Professional package because the business case stacks up, right? This is where Hubspot falls over. Everything (I cannot iterate this enough, literally everything) you would...