MPulse Logo
MPulse

CMMS for maintenance scheduling, tracking, & reporting

visit website

MPulse Reviews

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.49/10

Reviews by rating

Their Customer Service is always very helpful and does the best they can to resolve your issues.
I cannot say enough positive about Mpulse to reflect my appreciation of their commitment to their product quality and support of their customers.
That could very well be user error. There are so many options that it is difficult to figure out what fields i need to get the information i am looking for.
Or you get kicked out to a different screen and the ticket you've been working on just disappears and there is no way to find it again.
I cannot give a very glowing review as I have been very disappointed with the system since I first started working with it in December.

JM

Jason M.

Fletcher Academy INC

Pros

Ability to tailor it to the needs of your business modify wording and change it to your preferences.

Cons

Unavoidable issues with web based programs - not a Mpulse problem just the fact that data having to travel over the country to servers there are multiple places and ways things can get slowed down. Hosted at your site gets rid of these problems but then makes your company responsible for a lot more headaches. We are not just a school we have businesses that support our school: Health food store, bakery, retirement center, Fitness center, Rental units commercial and residential, grounds and maintenance. We are able to track hours and create a history of what was done at all places in our campus.

JM

Joe M.

Cosmetics, 10,001+ employees

Estee Lauder R&D Maintenance and Repair

Mostly satisfied, but there are some improvements that can be made. Customer service is very good and responds right away.

Pros

Ease of managing records and creation of new using copy paste feature. Scheduled Maintenance records keep work orders on track.

Cons

The Audit Trail function being limited to 15 days and on as request basis should be extended to continuous. Date formatting cannot be customized. Being a GMP facility there are compliant date formats that must be used, which we cannot change. Using search at the top of columns in list view is slow and when term being searched cannot be found the system locks up temporarily. There used to be a search...

wE

wilson E.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Maintenance management with Mpulse

Its a big help with mechanical maintenance. It acts as a great reminder for preventative maintenance on equipment.

Pros

Its capacity to store a lot of details per each piece of equipment that we service

Cons

It takes a lot of training to get proficient at using the system. It would be best suited for a company that had someone dedicated to the system.

NL

Noah L.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

Mpulse review

I would rate my experience so far, a 3/10. I did not purchase this software; this was already in the department when I took over as supervisor so knowing the previous supervisor, i blame him for some of the software functions being so confusing but like stated earlier, not having support when i need them can become frustrating sometimes.

Pros

Mpulse is a good tool for my maintenance technicians. When a machine breaks it is very easy to track down what piece of equipment needs servicing.

Cons

Mpulse on an administrator standpoint is very difficult to use. I often have trouble navigating the behind the scenes because of how confusing the software is. With how much work I have running a maintenance department, it really puts a wrench in the works not having good support readily available to me.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with MPulse. We deeply value your feedback and are committed to ensuring our users, especially those in crucial roles like yours as a Maintenance Supervisor, have a positive and productive experience with our software. We understand that navigating the administrative side of MPulse has presented challenges for you, and we apologize for any inconvenience...

DR

Dan R.

Facilities Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

MPulse Initial Review

So far, no major regrets. That said, if the ability to view comments for the person who entered the work order request and the ability to email when status of work order changes isn't resolved, we will likely find a different product.

Pros

Fairly customizable, easy to search, support has been good so far

Cons

ability for front end users who enter work orders to see all comments and be emailed when a comment is added and/or status of work order changes was promised to us but does not function. It is being investigated but still is pending.

WW

Whitney W.

51-200 employees

Best maintenance software i have ever used

Mpulse is easy to use and quick to learn it has all applications we need for work orders and keeping track of our facility up keep it has allowed us to cut down on down time and schedule our workers more efficiently

CW

Christina W.

Covering Maintenance Needs

I give this program at least a 9.5 and up. the reason behind such a high recommendation is because of employees, training and overall program orgainization. I am able to open many pages and still go back to "home" at any given time. If i should need some quick help or a tuitorial i can even go online and watch step by step guides that take me through. This is why i believe it deserves a high recommendation.

Pros

Is a great course/program all over, MPulse takes many different ideas and combines them. Not only is the program great to get to learn and set up, the people who offer guidance and assistance seem to love their jobs which makes me feel good about asking questions about things i may not know. All over this course and program have been a great experience for me, i am still learning. Although something about entering hundreds of peices of equipment into a system sounds teideous to me, once it is their it goes no where and everyone else can find it. If i am away for the day it is easy for someone else to get on and get emergency work orders, and the employees love it because they can follow up on the ones they have already submitted.

Cons

I will get back to you :)

JD

Jerry D.

Preventive Maintenance

It is a must for a maintenance shop. Let the program do the tracking and recording of maintenance records. The Work Order System in the program is outstanding!

Pros

This program has been a money saver for this organization. Why? I use this program to schedule all of my preventive maintenance accomplished by my crew. It captures all of my vehicles, log handling machines, boats, emergency generators, lighting, fire extinguisher inspections, HVAC filters, alarm checks, roof gutter cleanings, pier inspections, and enviromental checks, among many routine recurring...

Cons

None. Program is easy to use.

SC

Scott C.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing,

We absolutely made the right choice. MPulse is the real deal.

Pros

The customer service we receive from MPulse is second to none. We have a rather small maintenance department at our company, but that small team has a lot to keep track of. I had never used a CMMS system before so I had only a very basic understanding of what I would be doing on a day to day basis. After the first day of our implementation with MPulse our team knew we made the right decision. Our trainer demonstrated how powerful MPulse software is and showed us how to get the best results for our company. We were basically able to take it from there and start creating requests/work orders right away.

Cons

I think there is a great opportunity for MPulse to release an app that works the same way on all smart phones/tablets. There are pros/cons to accessing the full database vs accessing the mobile database on a smart phone. I find that our managers like using the full version on their smart phones, but the performance varies drastically from person to person simply because of the sheer number of different browsers/firmware versions/phone manufacturers. An app that could provide the full functionality of our database across all platforms would be very useful.

PB

Phillip B.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Pros

I've only been using it for a couple of months, I am new to the company. I really like how easy it is to navigate especially when searching for an inventory part. Being new, this has helped tremendously.

Cons

There seems to be quite a few glitches. But I'm confident they will be addressed.

JD

Jim D.

Veterinary, 1-10 employees

Mpulse feedback

It ok, but could be better, there are some quirky issues at times that seemingly take too long to resolve.

Pros

The ability to have a workorder system to track repairs and costs

Cons

Resolution of issues takes too long, not getting calls back regarding issues in a timely fashion.

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and for your continued use of MPulse. We’re glad our workorder system supports your veterinary equipment management needs. We understand your concerns about issue resolution times and communication delays. Our commitment is to improve our responsiveness and ensure your queries are addressed more promptly. We are taking steps to enhance our support process and reduce turnaround times for issue resolution. Your experience is important to us, and we are dedicated to making MPulse better for you. Please expect a follow-up from our team to discuss how we can serve you better.

TS

Tim S.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

mpulse software review

MPulse has become a very much have to have part of our daily lives as we work through our maintenance day

Pros

easy access to all the different headings and pages i need to go to use the software

Cons

manipulating around the different pages with the mouse and the pulldown menus

DM

Daniel M.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

You asked

Pros

I don't find much to like

Cons

There's not enough room here to tell you all the troubles I've had

Caleb C.

MPulse has worked very well for us.

MPulse has allowed us to track hundreds of assets of multiple types and accurately schedule maintenance for those assets. Before MPulse our preventive maintenance simple didn't get done. Our spare parts inventory tracking was in the stone age. We were never sure what parts we had or where to find them. No we're able track inventory and we've always got necessary spare parts on hand. We're keeping...

SC

Steve C.

Religious Institutions,

This software has been so easy to lean and impliment. The support adn

Pros

Besides the ease of working with the software, the initial training and support as well as the "Tips and Tricks" monthly webinars have proven invaluable to help me learn and use best practices in making a smooth transition for my staff both in inputing and responding to work orders.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like it that the program kicks me out every once in a while.

MP

Mike P.

Hospital & Health Care,

CBC/CTS Machine & Facilities CMMS

Pros

Private Customer and Government organizations recognize Mpulse and accept the performance during all of the audits a Blood/Tissue bank is required. We use it at multiple locations over the United States.

Cons

The web-based system speed is not as fast as I would like to have or as fast as a computer based system. We must have web based.

RL

Raymond L.

My experience using MPulse

Pros

Expedites the workflow easier & organized. Easier to control work orders & cut down time on job to job basis.

Cons

For some reason it kicks you out of MPulse & sends you onto Log In window when you are using software. Haven't found a solution or the reason why it kicks you out.

CM

Christine M.

Philanthropy,

A lifesaver for managing maintenance!

Pros

It is easy to manage maintenance schedules and track work orders. We use to review all the maintenance for the building and scheduled contractors and vendors.

Cons

The reporting part could be a little more user friendly.

BS

Brian S.

Farming,

Summit Farms Product Review 3.30.2016

Pros

The customer service is very helpful and responds quickly. The reports are customizable, we can customize on our own.

Cons

The system currently does not communicate with our accounting system, ie purchase orders, inventory

JJ

Jeff J.

Government Administration,

12 years in use managing a fire training facility

Pros

Ease of use and great tech support, staff was always available with prompt and unrushed answers.

Cons

Nothing with the software but I am in Atlantic time zone so I have to wait sometimes to gat answers to my questions

PB

Patricia B.

Hospital & Health Care,

MPulse Review

Pros

The program is user-friendly. Very easy to get started with and it evolves each year.

Cons

Some things that are entered such as assets, personnel, etc. are difficult to remove in certain circumstances.

DK

Daryl K.

how i would rate MPulse

Pros

It is easy to enter equipment and setup planned maintenance

Cons

Cannot setup planned maintenance by meter readings only Have to used time based and that makes it difficult if usage changes daily

SJ

Sarah J.

Easy to implement and use right from the start!

Pros - Customer service and tech support have been great to work with. - User friendly. Cons - We are unable to use the mobile app licenses provided so there are times when it is difficult to get on to the system due to licensing limitations.

Cons

A mobile version of MPulse is available in the Apple App Store, MPulse MobileWorks for iOS. There's also a web-based HTML mobile app that works in the Chrome browser on any mobile device. Both mobile versions provide functionality focused on the issuance, updating, and completion of work orders by maintenance technicians in the field. Mountain View Hospital hoped to use the desktop version of MPulse on their iPad tablets, though. That usage is currently unsupported and has limited functionality. MPulse plans to support this usage soon in a future release.

JH

Jeff H.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

MPulse

We purchased this software for our company to serve all of our building maintenance and ticketing needs. We also use the software for all IT related issues and will be expanding it's use to other departments in the near future. It is very intuitive and easy to use. Adding records and tracking maintenance and IT issues as well as future services is very easy. It has an excellent database feature to allow tracking of all assets. I would highly recommend this software.

Pros

The overall ease of use and functionality

LC

Lenora C.

Mpulse is user friendly and easy to implement!

I have and will continue to recommend the MPulse software to anyone looking for a reliable, user friendly package!

Pros

Exceptional training by knowledgable staff. General and Technical Support teams are friendly. patient and willing to walk me through any questions no matter how long it takes. All areas of the program are interactive and work together allowing me to create, convert, plan, set up, report and more with ease.

Cons

The only con I can come up with is my own lack of time to implement and make use of more that is offered as it would be a tremendous help in running our department more efficiently. We have made this a goal this year.