MPulse

CMMS for maintenance scheduling, tracking, & reporting

MPulse Reviews

Pros

Their Customer Service is always very helpful and does the best they can to resolve your issues.

Sharon D.

I cannot say enough positive about Mpulse to reflect my appreciation of their commitment to their product quality and support of their customers.

Don R.

Adding records and tracking maintenance and IT issues as well as future services is very easy. It has an excellent database feature to allow tracking of all assets.

Jeff H.

Shannon W.

Or you get kicked out to a different screen and the ticket you've been working on just disappears and there is no way to find it again.

Martin L.

I cannot give a very glowing review as I have been very disappointed with the system since I first started working with it in December.

Daniel M.

MPulse is very user friendly and makes work manageable by being able to keep track of all schedules

Pros

The software is very easy to use and has allowed us to schedule, track, and report within the organization. The training is very user friendly and loading information is easy.

Cons

Some of the reporting options can be upgraded to export information but other than that we love the software for our organization.

We absolutely made the right choice. MPulse is the real deal.

Pros

The customer service we receive from MPulse is second to none. We have a rather small maintenance department at our company, but that small team has a lot to keep track of. I had never used a CMMS system before so I had only a very basic understanding of what I would be doing on a day to day basis. After the first day of our implementation with MPulse our team knew we made the right decision. Our trainer demonstrated how powerful MPulse software is and showed us how to get the best results for our company. We were basically able to take it from there and start creating requests/work orders right away.

Cons

I think there is a great opportunity for MPulse to release an app that works the same way on all smart phones/tablets. There are pros/cons to accessing the full database vs accessing the mobile database on a smart phone. I find that our managers like using the full version on their smart phones, but the performance varies drastically from person to person simply because of the sheer number of different browsers/firmware versions/phone manufacturers. An app that could provide the full functionality of our database across all platforms would be very useful.

Very versatile and complete, but slow and buggy

If you only fill a few tickets par day, this software is very versatile and will probably fill your needs. If your plant is a high pace environment with several technicians working at the same time and filling over a couple hundred of tickets per day, look somewhere else.

Pros

Very versatile and complete. It will probably have every option you may need. Lots of options for personnel, assets, Preventative Maintenance, etc, as well as some easy ways of exporting data to further analyze for instance in Excel.

Cons

Some procedures of the user interface are not intuitive, you have to learn them. For instance, you would expect that double-clicking on a link would open the element selected, but no, you have to click once and then press an arrow near the top of the screen to "slide" the list and uncover the details. It is slow at times. A ticket that may take 5 minutes to resolve, can take an additional 3 minutes...

Fletcher Academy INC

Pros

Ability to tailor it to the needs of your business modify wording and change it to your preferences.

Cons

Unavoidable issues with web based programs - not a Mpulse problem just the fact that data having to travel over the country to servers there are multiple places and ways things can get slowed down. Hosted at your site gets rid of these problems but then makes your company responsible for a lot more headaches. We are not just a school we have businesses that support our school: Health food store, bakery, retirement center, Fitness center, Rental units commercial and residential, grounds and maintenance. We are able to track hours and create a history of what was done at all places in our campus.

Mpulse

Pros

We really like this program. It has many features that we take advantage of. It is our companies primary ticket management software and it is used to manage all of our inventory and maintenance tracking.

Cons

The only problem we encountered was a very unique billing issue specific to our company but the tech support was very helpful and assisted us in coming up with a creative solution.

This reviewer only left a rating

The Town of Friday Harbor has been using MPulse Maintenance software for our wastewater treatment facility for a decade now. In the past we tried utilizing simple calendar (outlook type) based software, and a step up from that with a couple of other companies. Implementation of the programs were never successful, as we struggled to get any support or training for the products we purchased. When we...

Cons

Best maintenance software i have ever used

Mpulse is easy to use and quick to learn it has all applications we need for work orders and keeping track of our facility up keep it has allowed us to cut down on down time and schedule our workers more efficiently

Cons

MPulse has worked very well for us.

MPulse has allowed us to track hundreds of assets of multiple types and accurately schedule maintenance for those assets. Before MPulse our preventive maintenance simple didn't get done. Our spare parts inventory tracking was in the stone age. We were never sure what parts we had or where to find them. No we're able track inventory and we've always got necessary spare parts on hand. We're keeping...

Adair County Ambulance District

Overall the product has delivered what was advertised. Since implementation a few years back we have added the inventory module as well. Initially, like most software, there was a learning curve, but once we learned how to use the software effectively we could not be more please with what we are getting out of it.

Pros

Work Order Management and the reporting capabilities

Cons

Not the absolute most user friendly system, but once you learn how to use it, it delivers results

mpulse Review

Mpulse support team is really great because they give quick response to their customers.

Pros

MPulse is CMMS Software and its best for manufacturers because i m also manufacturer and its reporting and measurements for materials.

Cons

This mpulse Software is awesome for business management and I really like this software because of reporting. I didn't find any issue.

Excellent Vendor Relationship Helped Make MPulse Succeed for DISH!

Pros

One of the best aspects of MPulse is working with their great team. The implementation with our company has been a challenge but the resources on the MPulse side have been indispensable in ensuring our issues were all addressed individually and that a solution was found. They have never acted as though our questions or issues were a burden and they have shown immense flexibility, honesty, and transparency in working with us at every stage. Because of their help, the MPulse software has successfully remained at DISH and we continue to find new ways to use it to benefit our business.

Cons

The built in reporting that MPulse offers has never been useful to our business. We actively export data out of MPulse into a separate data manipulation/reporting software in order to get the information we need out of MPulse. While MPulse does offer customized reports but they would have to be developed at an additional cost.

MPULSE from overall perspective

It has been a good software overall. We have managed our assets pretty well using this software. The good side of it is that it is customizable however the bad side of it is that it is not very customizable.

Cons

Mohammad, thanks for your review. You should be thrilled to hear that MPulse 8 will be available on September 1, 2016 for existing MPulse customers. This latest version of MPulse is available as a FREE upgrade to IESC and includes a new feature we call Advanced Customization, which includes easy drag-and-drop layout changes, tabbed or vertical page layouts, nested fields, and custom pop-up prompts, among other great features. We'll be reaching out to you soon to tell you more and to talk to you about upgrading to MPulse 8. Soon you'll be seeing much more about MPulse 8's great new features, including Any-Device Adaptive User Interface, Advanced Customization, and much, much more.

A very comprehensive and complete CMMS

An overall great CMMS. I research several before buying MPulse, and I'm very happy with our choice.

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It was easy to get it set up, customize and move between the different operations. Loading the employee information was quick and easy.

Cons

The initial training didn't really cover the pertinent information as it relates to our business. I would suggest they customize the training to the user's specific needs.

Great Maintenance tool

Pros

The company staff are extremely well versed in their product and can show you how to leverage the software to do what you need the software to do.

Cons

I prefer a user manual I can actually read away from the system. The integrated help tool will usually walk you through a lot of things, but sometimes I prefer to touch a book and read on a product without the computer in the neighborhood.

Covering Maintenance Needs

I give this program at least a 9.5 and up. the reason behind such a high recommendation is because of employees, training and overall program orgainization. I am able to open many pages and still go back to "home" at any given time. If i should need some quick help or a tuitorial i can even go online and watch step by step guides that take me through. This is why i believe it deserves a high recommendation.

Pros

Is a great course/program all over, MPulse takes many different ideas and combines them. Not only is the program great to get to learn and set up, the people who offer guidance and assistance seem to love their jobs which makes me feel good about asking questions about things i may not know. All over this course and program have been a great experience for me, i am still learning. Although something about entering hundreds of peices of equipment into a system sounds teideous to me, once it is their it goes no where and everyone else can find it. If i am away for the day it is easy for someone else to get on and get emergency work orders, and the employees love it because they can follow up on the ones they have already submitted.

Cons

I will get back to you :)

BMT- Mpulse Review

Pros

I like the work order system, and how it flows through the entire system. Our employees that need to utilize the software to generate a work order like it mush better than our old email process. It is easy to use, and has a lot of good snapshot graphical reports. I like the tracking of Preventative maintenance, and all of our building equipment.

Cons

We have a lot of buildings, and some of the graphical reports get squeezed when showing values on repair and maintenance, and are not easy to read.

CBC/CTS Machine & Facilities CMMS

Pros

Private Customer and Government organizations recognize Mpulse and accept the performance during all of the audits a Blood/Tissue bank is required. We use it at multiple locations over the United States.

Cons

The web-based system speed is not as fast as I would like to have or as fast as a computer based system. We must have web based.

MPulse Software

Pros

It's rare that I call with a question and can't either get help on the line immediately or within a few hours. Better yet: The persons with whom I speak are always pleasant and willing to take whatever time is needed to help us with our questions.

Cons

Will close suddenly from time to time - not certain is this could be an connectivity problem but it doesn't seem that way.

Preventive Maintenance

It is a must for a maintenance shop. Let the program do the tracking and recording of maintenance records. The Work Order System in the program is outstanding!

Pros

This program has been a money saver for this organization. Why? I use this program to schedule all of my preventive maintenance accomplished by my crew. It captures all of my vehicles, log handling machines, boats, emergency generators, lighting, fire extinguisher inspections, HVAC filters, alarm checks, roof gutter cleanings, pier inspections, and enviromental checks, among many routine recurring...

Cons

None. Program is easy to use.

This software has been so easy to lean and impliment. The support adn

Pros

Besides the ease of working with the software, the initial training and support as well as the "Tips and Tricks" monthly webinars have proven invaluable to help me learn and use best practices in making a smooth transition for my staff both in inputing and responding to work orders.

Cons

The only thing that I don't like it that the program kicks me out every once in a while.

Suprisingly well built for easy use.

Pros

The spreadsheet to input all you're items into the system was self explanatory. I have a busy schedule and not much time to do much else. But with the ease of the program, I was able to call software help and in minutes I was able to begin using the program. Technical support is a huge plus. I was very pleased that I didn't have to wait on hold. Once in the program, deadlines for equipment repairs become easy to know when they need to be completed. The program tells you when scheduled maintenance needs to be performed. It will generate work orders for you. The time and money this program will save you is unmatched.

Cons

This product is not for the computer illiterate. But they do offer webinars and training classes for this product. I recommend using this to your advantage.

Mpulse v6

I would purchase Mpulse hands down. The support service is quick and thorough. The training is great and the system itself can't be beat.

Pros

Once you figure out the tracking system and the best way to do it, it is awesome. I can find anything I need in a few clicks of a button. I discovered if you have keywords in every description, that also helps narrow things down. The history it keeps is so crucial in our line of work. The most important thing to remember is the system is only as good as the information put into it. Keep lots of notes in the comment section. I also love the recurring work orders. Huge time saver!! We have monthly, quarterly, and yearly inspections required. Once the scheduled maintenance is created, it will automatically pop up in the time frame designated. It makes my job so much easier.

Cons

The reports are difficult. That could very well be user error. There are so many options that it is difficult to figure out what fields i need to get the information i am looking for.

Mpulse has been one of the most useful software tools we have purchased over the past decade.

The Town of Friday Harbor has been using Mpulse maintenance software for over a decade. Prior to Mpulse we tried using software from as simple as calendar (outlook type) reminder software to a couple other companies claiming user friendly, reliable software packages. We failed to fully implement those programs mostly due to lack of software support or training from the companies. When we switched to...

Mpulse AAPI Portland

Pros

I like being able to change the screen layout to fit the needs of my company. I have looked at several maintenance software programs that do not allow you to change anything you just have to use it the way it comes.

Cons

Our company uses the cloud version so that our other facilities around the United States and Canada can you the same software package. sometimes the software runs a little slow but I am not sure really if it is the software or an internet problem.

Useful tool for managing maintenance of facilities

MPulse is crucial for managing maintenance in our building.

Pros

Scheduled maintenance. It is an easy and efficient way to keep track of all the scheduled maintenance. Also, work orders reports.

Cons

In MPulse 8, you have to sign up for digital cloud service to review your media. Sometimes, it is difficult to access the media.