NuORDER Reviews

Pros

The ease and functionality of Nuorder is great. The ability to filter and create custom offerings by customer is a great feature as well.

Jason Y.

It is so nice to not have 10 different websites to order from and to keep track of. Everything is in one place and it has an a lifesaver.

Excellent system easy to use, great product images and product info makes it appear to the customer like any transactional website making it a real doddle to navigate.

David P.

Cons

If you have money to burn and customers to frustrate.

Basic functions are not standard in this platform. Reporting is very limited and the standard reports aren't terribly useful.

Laura V.

4.0

NuOrder has made my life so much easier!

We've worked in the fashion industry for over +5 years, ever since we began to work with NuOrder our lives have changed for the better!!

Pros

It has simplified the way us and our accounts process orders, receive line sheet information and write orders at tradeshows.

Cons

The product edit process is sometimes more tedious and time consuming than we'd like.

NuOrder is the best to use

Pros

I love the ease of this product and how self explanatory it is. All of the functions are so useful for our company and my buyers love it.

Cons

I do think that the iphone app could use an update. It is not as user friendly on the Admin side to update and place orders.

Don't waste your time

Three times I’ve come into a call with a specific issue (product not appearing on an inventory export; system applying discounts twice; EZ Order emails going to spam) and been thrown into a “NuOrder Best Practices” tutorial before my question was even addressed. Secondly, NuOrder appears to heavily sell themselves on their email marketing capacity and social networking capabilities but do not hold...

Pros

I think it’s been an excellent tool for order and inventory management.

Cons

All software as issues but NuOrder makes it really tough as it’s people’s ability to answer questions directly and solve problems quickly is absent.

Excellent for Wholesale

streamlined many of the tasks we used to do manually before

Pros

Low price and great features. We love the fact that we can setup different pricing for as many customers as we like

Cons

Promo code functionality is not available

NuORDER has allowed us to grow our wholesale business!

Pros

The set up was very simple and quick. Love that they have a dropbox integration that will automatically match photos to products! Their support team was incredible- we were setting this up literally two days before a big show. They were helpful with training too, though we were familiar with the workflow from a previous system. One thing that always frustrated me about our old system was that it...

Cons

One little hiccup that we did have was when it came time for the orders to sync into our inventory system which currently is StitchLabs. (changing to Fishbowl next month) The orders "synced" with customer info but no product data. Took about a week and a half to get that sorted out. Luckily, NuORDER does have a report that you can run that gives you totals on products for orders that are either Processed (final state) or Approved (pending sync). We were able to use that to make our PO.

Clothing Store Review of NuOrder

I certainly will continue to use and recommend NuOrder despite the minor frustration of having to switch back and forth to vendors website.

Pros

I was a brand new retailer 4 years ago. NuOrder made it easy for a retail clothing company to get started order product. It is a business to business portal for clothing wholesalers and retailers. (I'm writing this review from the retailer point of view) It is easy to download and start using. The learning curve is very small and intuitive. I mostly use NuOrder on PC but I do have the app downloaded on my phone which makes it convenient when attending a buyers market. I really like that I can see multiple venders in the same format and being familiar with using format attracts me to other vendors using that format. It is sometimes frustrating when I go to new vendor who has created their own business to business site and does not use NuOrder.

Cons

The thing I like least about NuOrder is the ability to see the images of products. Often I have to switch back forth from NuOrder to the wholesaler's retail site to make sure I am getting the desired product.

BIG FAN!

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the service and could not run my business with out it. It makes managing a multi million dollar business very easy.

Pros

This software has single handedly allowed me to make 5 brands multi million dollar businesses in less than 2 years time.

Cons

The Support staff used to be very on top of fixing problems and it seems as if when Nuorder grew substantially, the support is not near as helpful. Seems as if they are more eager to volley back and unhelpful answer than fully assist helping with the problem. In the early years, somebody would come in to fix the problem immediately and would not rest until it was fixed. 7 out of 10 times issues are not resolved properly these days.

NuOrder

I’m generally very happy with this system

Pros

Easy to use. Good data. Instant shipping info. Build history

Cons

Difficile to select color assortments of same style

NuOrder

Overall for the aspect in which we utilize NuOrder it works great.

Pros

NuOrder has been an asset to our sales team. Ordering in easy for both our sales team and customers.

Cons

We have not yet been able to have bitaleral communication between our main operating system and NuOrder. So there are numerous functions that we cannot do in NuOrder.

A useful b2b sales and marketing tool for vendors and retailers

Being able to review products by line sheet or season, as well as to search with filters makes browsing and finding styles simple. The ability to put together orders and submit them is also indispensable, and being able to view past orders is also useful. NuOrder also allows vendors to put together notes and email them to prospective customers.

Pros

The ability to browse styles and view availability is indispensable for today's wholesale marketplace.

Cons

NuOrder has done an incredible job of adding features and improving the UI over the past several years, there is really nothing lacking. Pricing and integration options for vendors may cause issues.

Best wholesale platform!

We're able to keep track of when people ordered more efficiently and reach out to accounts smoothly. I love it! I use it to track delivery times as well in regards to ecommerce business too. It's really multifaceted!

Pros

I love that it's like online shopping. It's easy to see all of the products and sort by styles, seasons or silhouettes. EZ orders and campaigns are great too. The data is easy to see and interpret from main pages. Takes out the hassle of pulling several reports.

Cons

I wish we could sort by size. A lot of our clients prefer S/M over M/L and can't always see what's readily available in each size. I also wish it integrated more smoothly with full circle. It's a pain to have to enter in FC then wait for the sync as opposed to just adding or accepting a buyer through the online tradeshow.

Pros & Cons

For the most part I feel Nu-order is a user friendly software but can definitely make improvements in some areas such as order entry.

Pros

I like that I am able to view images, ATS and delivery windows all in one screen.

Cons

I think the least liked thing about Nu-order is the integration between software's.

NuOrder for the New Times

I have been using Nuorder for a few years now with my current and previous companies. It has proven itself time and time again to be one of the best software for the fashion apparel world.

Pros

I love the inventory management and the CRM. I like the way I am able to communicate with customers and see their history.

Cons

Difficult in the beginning but once you get the hang of using it daily it becomes self explanatory.

NuORDER makes it very easy to sell to my dealer base.

I was using several platforms to manage orders and inventory and my orders had too many errors. After implementing NuORDER it made selling easier and faster. My sales reps sell more effectively and my CS team isnt taking orders anymore so they can focus on marketing and support.

Pros

How easy and short it makes the sales cycle. World wide support

Cons

No iPhone app yet, but i hear it's in the works

NU ORDER REVIEW

Very good experience

Pros

Makes it very easy to get product info to my customers

Cons

Sometimes it does not load properly other I have no issues.

Amazing Platform from a buying perspective

Clear and concise ordering for our store. Great platform. If you are a wholesaler this makes it easier for retailers to purchase your products and sell.

Pros

The ease of use is fantastic. We are a busy store, we need to place orders efficiently. Nu Order.

Cons

Haven't had a bad experience so far, never have had an issue.

Easy Way to Manage Inventory, Manage Account Relationship

Overall, this tool has reduced waste and improved our orders. The reporting capabilities are handy as well to roll up top sellers.

Pros

NuOrder is extremely intuitive and easy to use. It also allows both the user and the customer to see and communicate inventory available. We love using the ordering and linesheet capabilities to reduce waste in market appointments.

Cons

As new updates are rolled out, app sometimes freezes.

NuORDER the New Order

As Tony the Tiger would say Grrrreattttt!!!!!!!!

Pros

Cons

Nothing, all good real easy system, wish all the companies I dealt with used it however been told it’s is costly and certain criteria make prohibitive to consider

Help tab must be moved

Pros

Easy to use and view inventory. I will often buy more if I see inventory is getting low on certain products.

Cons

The help tab on the right side is very annoying as it always gets in the way of sizes and styles as I'm trying to place my orders. It even blocks the "X" for the 1-10 survey question that you occasionally ask. Please consider moving it over the left side of the screen where there is more room.

NuOrder works well

Pros

The ease and functionality of Nuorder is great. The ability to filter and create custom offerings by customer is a great feature as well/.

Cons

The limited number of customization available per platform.

Beautiful but Problematic

It was not the best choice for our company. It's created confusion and extra work for our team. When it works, it's mostly great, but issues often arise. We should have shopped around more.

Pros

- beautiful website - easy integration with NetSuite, allowing for live inventory and order sync'ing - responsive customer support

Cons

- Glitches arise making orders not sync, or duplicate - No way for transferring credit card info from dealers - Forces entry of each quantity into order field, rather than defaulting to 1. Created incredible confusion from dealers - customer support can't always help, and be prepared to contact them fairly frequently

Everything in One Place

It is so nice to not have 10 different websites to order from and to keep track of. Everything is in one place and it has an a lifesaver!

Pros

I love that it brings all of our companies into one place. One website, one login and everything is there. It saves a ton of time!

Cons

It takes some time to adjust to if you are used to using different B2B sites, but it’s a quick learning curve.

Attractive program, hard to use

Not good. Do not recommend.

Pros

Beautiful design, highly branded and representative of our company. Creates decent line sheets, which has been helpful.

Cons

Not user friendly or intuitive. We had to have multiple training's with NuOrder staff to learn the program internally, and now have to repeat that training with our customers and sales reps. We have sales reps that, even after multiple training's, are unable to understand and work with the program. Several refuse to use it. Several years later, we still get frequent complaints about the program. It was a mistake to move into NuOrder for our company. We just don't have the resources to change to another platform at this time.

If you have money to burn and customers to frustrate...

Currently, we're not solving any problems, merely adding to them.

Pros

I can find nothing I like about this software.

Cons

Ease of use: There is none. You want to load a list of Res for a buyer? Too bad, you've got to add them individually. Want to hit the API and gather some recorder? Good luck, it maxes out at 500 records and has no pagination. Have a problem with something? Hope you've got weeks to kill to get a useful response.

We use this software daily to work with our retail partners.

Pros

I like the ease of use that the program provides our partners with when entering reorders or initial orders for our apparel company.

Cons

The upcoming increase in price for the software without an improvement in functionality leads us to look elsewhere for a substitute.