ProBusinessTools Reviews

ProBusinessTools

Online service management software with mobile app support

ProBusinessTools

Review Summary

4.6

No filters available

I have not once EVER regretted signing on for this product/service.

You know, I first met with the staff of ProBusinessTools in Memphis at a SATELLEITE EXPO trade show about ten years ago. I was cheerfully welcomed into the display area, and although we had not yet met I was welcomed as a friend and fellow professional. The personnel of ProBusinessTools, most of whom are still there, and still count among some of the coolest friends I have ever made (you know...

ProBusiness Tools - High Def Installations

Overall, ProBusiness Tools is a great product that has helped us grow our business to where it is today. It has been invaluable in positioning our company to be what it is. Anyone who is in an industry that can benefit from the features and functionality in ProBusiness Tools, is doing their company a disservice by not using this as their primary scheduling and ticket management system.

Pros

The ProBusiness Tools product handles the scheduling and technical details of our installations in a very efficient manner. We are pleased with the features we have implemented in the software and look forward to the ongoing enhancements that will make the components of the system that we are currently using more robust and practical in helping us grow our business. With the installer base we currently manage and the number of work orders that we process daily through ProBusiness Tools, we would not be able to do the volume we do in our industry without this software.

Cons

The main issues we currently experience with ProBusiness Tools are relatively minimal in comparison to the benefits we see from using the product. We would appreciate more notifications on the system maintenance and upgrades that take place. Whether it be notification of implementation of changes/upgrades, or documentation of new features added to the system. More communication of these changes...

A great product backed by an amazing team. We are a much more efficient organisation with Prosite.

A fantastic piece of software, that continues to evolve and develop in line with our business needs. Although they have many customers, I sometimes believe that the tool is being developed for our exact needs. The structure is so flexible that it can fit almost any organisation with a similar operation. It has streamlined our operations, reduced staff levels, empowered users with real data and gives management real time visibility with numerous reports. The biggest reason for choosing pro is because of the team, they will help you, they will listen to you, and understand you exact needs, most of all they are aggressively responsive. Finally pro has allowed us to build a huge amount of operational growth capacity.

Pros

A fully hosted solution, easy to get going. You can instantly start using basic functionality and as you become more familiar with it, you can start to use other features. It is backed by a fully dedicated team all the way up to the CEO, with whom we have regular conversations and whom is involved directly with his clients. They actually listen to you, understand your business needs and then build...

Cons

Not a full CRM or ERP solution yet, and sometimes does not have all the features we need, but they more then make it up to us by developing API's so we can build our own portals around it. Then again I believe we are an extremely demanding or ambitious customer. Some modules are not integrated as much as we would like, means a little more work on our side for now, although this should not affect most other users. Although you can start to use it instantly, it does take a little while before you start to use other modules and start to harness the power, this may no longer be the case, as much development has taken place since we first started to use it.

Flexible Application - Great Support

With a network of nearly 2000 installers and 600+ stores requiring use of a work order mgmt. system, we turned to ProBusinessTools (PBT) on a temporary basis until a fully integrated solution was provided by our very large IT partner. We went from contract signing to full deploy in 4 months. The application was robust enough to meet all of our back office needs, yet streamlined enough for store associates...

Pros

Development team that understands the services business. Flexible - yet powerful software. Ability to schedule complex work orders more efficiently than other apllications.

Cons

Noing of note. At the time, the interface needed some streamlining.

Perfect point of sale scheduling and great field management software

This software does it all! I could not run my busines without it! It saves so much adminisration time. Are you spending your life on the computer and telephone, writing those sticky notes, trying to keep track of your team, payroll, scheduling, inventory? I'm not, I love this software!!

Pros

Point of Sale scheduling; Endless tracking/reports; Mobile tracking of employees to include, in-house, subcontractors; you are able to maximixe the hours of the day with the distance between job feature and how long it is taking someone to get a job completed; Accounting, to include follow through from sale, with inventory, to recurring invoicing; Payroll; Continued database of workorders No down loads of software; available 24/7/365

Cons

I have none! If I need something special or have an issue, I place a work order in the system and their efficient team handles it and I might add, in a timely manner.

Demonstration Company Review

I would highly reccomend this software to anyone. It has been a great help to us especially as we are growing fast and need the organization this software provides.

Pros

Easy to learn,customer support very knowledgable and helpful,easy transition,the software grows with you.As a demonstration company with many different employees in many states this tracking and billing would be impossible.Equiptment tracker and po system is excellent!

Cons

Invoicing is very time consuming and the print version of the invoice is not impressive to vendors. Monthly fee per user.

# ONE in Custom Implementation, Comprehending your Business Needs, Cust., Support is Unsurpas

Pros: Very User friendly, more than Accommodating when we need changes or customization for our business. They make me feel as if we are the only company they have - not just one of hundreds. Cons: None that we have experienced. Everything that we have contacted them about has been efficiently and accommodating. Overall: This software will more than profit any business, a marginally more expensive than some other software's but well worth it - money well spent - more than pays for itself.

BEST SERVICE BUSINESS MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE FOUND

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO ANY SERVICE BASED COMPANY

Pros

ALL STAFF MEMBERS AND FIELD CREWS CAN SEE THE SAME, REAL-TIME, INFORMATION FROM THEIR OFFICE OR FROM THEIR SERVICE VEHICLE. SOFTWARE IS VERSATILE AND KEPT UP TO DATE AT ALL TIMES. CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SECURITY IS EXCELENT.

Cons

SOFTWARE IS A LITTLE EXPENSIVE. HOWEVER, FOR MANAGING A WORK-ORDER BASSED BUSINESS IT IS WORTH EVERY DIME.

Buccaneer Communications

This service is Very user friendly, and has very good tech support...I would recommend this service...We have currently all of our techs across the county utilizing this as well.

Pros

Very helpful in customer support, and user friendly software

Cons

havn't found any substantial.

ProBusiness Tools manages our business smoothly

I could not run my business without this software.

Pros

Streamlines all scheduling, payroll, invoices, and overall job management.

Cons

I have been on this software for 8 years and have never had one problem.

ProBusiness Tools - Best of What's Around

ProBusiness Tools is hands-down the best software for installation management. We've used them all and PBT stands out from the crowd because of it's ease of use and feature rich dashboard. We just conducted a thorough analysis of tools and PBT came out ahead again. We're into our second company now and PBT will be leading the charge.

Pros

Built for installers by installers.

Cons

A little pricey but worth it.

Great tool!

I have been using Probusiness tools for over ten years and I would have to say it's the best scheduling tool available Period. I could not run my business without it.