Additional information for Sage Fixed Assets
Key features of Sage Fixed Assets
View All Features
- Realtime alerts & notifications
- Allocate and distribute budgets
- Asset lifecycle management
- Audit trails
- Real-time adjustments
- Automatic notifications
- Barcode scanning
- Billing & invoicing capabilities
- Guard against regulatory non-compliance
- Compliance management
- Asset transfer & disposal forms
- Customizable fields
- Custom reporting
- Value depreciation calculations
- Multiple depreciation methods
- Central document management
- Drag and drop interface
- Asset life estimation
- Section 179 expense management
- Fixed asset management & tracking
- Import invoices from multiple sources
- Inventory management
- Multiple property types
- Physical asset tracking
- Profit calculations
- Financial statement reporting
- Tax deductions
- Dashboard & ad hoc reporting
• Sage Fixed Assets offer more than 50 depreciation methods including ACRS, Straight-Line, MACRS 150 and 200 percent to calculate the depreciation value for taxation and financial reporting.
• The solution offers over 30 different reporting templates to quickly generate and share asset purchase orders, sales agreements, transfer letters, depreciation summary, and net present value (NPV) reports.
• The solution also offers an interactive drag and drop interface and multiple logical sections that allow users to jump across different workflows such as tasks, actions, and reports instantaneously.
• Sage Fixed Assets is pre-loaded with over 300,000 U.S. and Canadian compliance and regulation standards including IRS, IFRS, GAAP and CCA to help businesses comply with financial and tax rules.
• The solution enables businesses to make accurate project budgets by planning and forecasting for asset depreciations.