All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

SiteDocs Reviews

Pros

Going paperless with SiteDocs has been amazing. We not only save time, but we also bring more visibility to our safety program.

Chris P.

Read the full review
The software is incredibly user friendly and is easy for any level of computer skills to operate. I highly recommend this produce, two very enthusiastic thumbs up.

Josh L.

Read the full review
When I have a question or need help with anything there is someone on the other end happy to help you with what you need.

Courtney E.

Angela S.

Read the full review
I was always having problems getting the crew to fill out paperwork as consistently as was expected.

Patrick A.

Read the full review
With SiteDocs we can see the paperwork come in through our InBox daily, so if anything is missing we are able to get a message out in-day to the Supervisor, rather than wait for a week to go by.

Carly H.

Great HSEQ mobile app solution

Excellent complement of a CMMS software

We are working more than one year using this software as a "check list" of maintenance activities with options of document comments and pictures, before and after snapshots and creation of pdf reports to have them as a history of an equipment

Pros

This software is very easy to configure and adapt to different kind of activities in our company: from scheduled inspections to big repairs or emergency calls. It's at the same time, a tool for our technicians and a marketing tool to show our customers

Cons

Not able to attach videos on the inspections list

Customizable forms

Very helpful service representatives

Pros

Very easy to adjust and modify the forms to suit our written health and safety program.

Cons

Some Charts and Forms don't print out correctly

Thanks so much for your review! A member of our Support team will be in touch shortly to discuss printing your forms.

Good application for field use in construction. Can generate reports for job.

Pros

Very helpful tool for the Construction superintendents/foremen and construction safety managers. Daily safety reports can be produced and published using site docs like JHA (Job Hazard analysis). Fabrication drawings can be marked on field for issues and comments. The reports created in Site docs can be shared with the project team.

Cons

Its has good application in the AEC industry but it cannot handle the entire documentation control process like plangrid and procore. Its not as expensive as procore and plangrid, which can be used for projects smaller in size.

SiteDocs Review

SiteDocs makes me job ten times easier. I do reports daily on construction sites and being able to customize and make my own forms allows me to make each process as easy as possible for myself.

Pros

Being able to create forms that are easy to fill in and disperse does wonders for our business.

Cons

There are some minor bugs such as adding photos to forms and having the form shoot up to the top, nothing major though.

Thanks so much for your response! A member of our Support Team will be in touch shortly!

Great app for Jobsite Safety

Sitedocs allows us to efficiently manage all aspects of our safety program while being able to improve our program by easily creating new forms for our continously growing company. From jobsite hazard assessments, trucking safety inspection logs, machinery and tool inspections and accident investigations. The ability I have to pull up daily reports done by our field workers and share instantaneously to the general contractor safety team puts us at a great advantage.

Pros

Extremely easy to use, intuitive and flexible! Allows me to have more employees participate in safety. Paperless !!! No only paperless but information/reports is instantly in the right hands. Before sitedocs I had daily JHAs from 10 different sites downtown toronto eventually make their way back to the office to late, soaked, unlegible or hours of me driving around collecting forms, scanning and emailing to appropriate parties; just to then ultimately file away forever. Sitedocs Simplified the safety manager role and all other roles in the company

Cons

Features seem to always be added/ improved. Noth really i don't like. Was asking for a notification feature for a while but that is now implemented with 2020 chat. Maybe a built in QR code type upload for All employees safety certificates

Thanks for your review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch shortly to find out more about your QR Code suggestion!

Program quality, priced right

My experience has been great. The feedback from supervision, clients, management, stakeholders are all impressed with the product and program delivery. I am mind blown by the deliverables this program gives, everything is done for you, making administrative time even within the program at an all time low.

Pros

The program is extremely user friendly. Easy to read, beautiful/simple lay outs of the forms that give a professional, crisp look. I like the accountability aspect where you have to sign the document. Client sharing capabilities are so easy. The Sitedocs reps. available for questions are hands on, trained in the program, very helpful and your messages/questions are answered extremely quick.

Cons

I have not had a con that has outweighed the pros of the program. I think each and every person might have a person touch that they would like to see about any program, I share these with Sitedocs for future growth opportunities within the continuous program growth and development.

Excellent Software for Safety documentation.

Experience has been excellent.

Pros

I liked that this software is very easy to use. Setting up workers and locations is very easy. Doing reports online and having it emailed directly is an excellent feature.

Cons

The cons are only features not currently available but hopefully will be in the future. There are several features we would like to see with SiteDocs. Notifying management with forms not completed would a very good thing to have for safety and compliance. I get asked often - Can a report be emailed me with workers that have not completed their covid-19 screening. This can't be done with a flip of a finger and this is now being requested in the industry.

Thanks so much for your review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch shortly.

Full Service Product

My overall experience has been very good. They have been consistently responsive when I have had a question or concern.

Pros

I like that pictures can be incorporated easily into the field tickets, safety forms, etc. I like the ease at which we can create forms and get them functional in a short amount of time.

Cons

I'd like to see a "project manager" field added to the locations section when we add a new company.

Thanks so much for your feedback! A member of our Support Team will be in contact soon to discuss your hopes for a Project Manager field.

Great HSEQ mobile app solution

Pros

- Functionality - Easy to use - Mobile app runs without connectivity

Cons

One level of site locations. SiteDocs is unable to create multi-level of location for big company (i.e. USA/CANADA, provinces/states, sites/projects)

SiteDocs has made my job as an HSE Manager so much easier

SiteDocs has saved us so much time in the administration of our safety program, and has saved us a lot of money in printing, training and time spent on paperwork.

Pros

SiteDocs is quite easy to configure and customize, very simple to use, staff have had no problems figuring it out in the field.

Cons

There are some features I'd like to see included such as equipment maintenance tracking, and audit support for my province. There is no advanced programming options, such as using if statements, etc.

SiteDocs will improve your safety compliance!

We use SiteDocs in a number of ways: equipment inspections, hazard assessments, COVID-19 self-assessments, etc. We also have employees submit time-sheets daily. This has made it much easier on the office to track all work done. We have eliminated lost time previously caused by lost or misplaced paperwork. Using SiteDocs has also made it much easier to ensure we are satisfying all legislative requirements, customer requirements, and COR-related requirements.

Pros

Using SiteDocs has dramatically increased our employee paperwork completion/submission. We used to struggle for compliance, and now the only tool employees need is in their pocket. Not only has the amount of inspections, hazard assessments, etc. increased, but the quality of these documents has also shown a rise. Many employees find it easier to talk to their phone than to find a pen, and write it down. Getting all the paperwork submitted daily, instead of every two weeks, makes it easier to double-check and catch any concerns, issues, and inconsistencies. This is also assisted by the time-stamp and GPS-stamp features.

Cons

Our biggest struggle with SiteDocs is training new employees on its use. Younger and more phone-savvy employees pick it up in minutes, but not all of our employees fit into this category. Despite the additional time and effort required, all of our employees have eventually managed to learn and use the system effectively. Now that everyone is using the system, we will never make the move back to paper.

Safety Software for All!

We emailed SiteDocs our 5 most common forms and they created them in our company's profile. That got us going and our company was able to immediately start using the forms on their mobile phones. I was able to create our less frequently used forms, such as our annual inspection form, etc at my leisure. But it was fantastic to be able to be able to use this program right from the start! With the global pandemic, we were easily able to create a form to document the safety precautions our staff takes on a daily basis. It's just such a user-friendly program! SiteDocs has been one of the best safety program decisions we've collectively made for our company. NO regrets!

Pros

This app is as easy to use as it is customizable. It is incredibly intuitive and any administrator with basic computer or smartphone knowledge can easily create forms for staff to use, as well as add employees and their details and certificates. The forms are quickly created and edited on the web and then immediately accessible to staff on their mobile devices - both Apple and android. No more paperwork for staff to fill out. Just a simple form on the app! This encourages staff to complete their reports and increases the rate of compliance of our company. Another perk? No more lost paperwork! It's all stored on the app and online.

Cons

Signed forms cannot be deleted so please be careful when filling them out. They'll be there for your safety auditor to see! I was unable to create an identical form (with one or two items different for staff to fill out). However, I emailed support and within 24hrs they created a copy so I was able to edit and rename and edit the new form very easily. I hope they bring the option out for us to create copies of forms on the form builder page during their next update.

Safety at the fingertips of each employee

To start - I got rid of two filing cabinets in my office, no onsite storage of documents, and no further archiving. As a Safety Manager I can view the issues on each site every day, and take action without having to visit each site every day. Having three business units working hundreds of miles apart this is an imperative.

Pros

This software enables me to create, edit, and distribute forms and program information across our entire company within minutes. Adjustments to components of the program can happen real-time in the field when it counts. The Analytics suite helps managers keep their fingers on the pulse of safety activities on-site everyday.

Cons

Some (very little) things need to be a little more flexible.

Safety Program Management Simplified

The SiteDocs team has been wonderful to work with. They walked me through the setup and implementation process. They also patiently helped me with any issues I was having and have been receptive to features that I feel would be beneficial to users. The response time has been almost immediate on all support requests.

Pros

The app is really user friendly so it we were quickly able to gain adoption by our crew in the field. The software is highly customizable, easy to create your own forms, and upload resources. We now have our entire safety program by chapter as a reference document, SDS sheets, safety meeting topics, safety forms, training records, and other reference documents all easily available to our SiteDocs users on their mobile devices. Several of our sites are remote so a huge advantage is that the forms and safety meetings can still be completed without an internet connection and then uploaded when they have a signal so it eliminates excuses for safety items not being completed on all sites.

Cons

I do have a couple of minor issues with the software that could be improved. The dashboard has an emergency locations nearby option that uses Google to find the nearest emergency location by category that I wish I could either turn off or customize the location. Often the locations shown are for an animal hospital or a provider that is not part of our worker's compensation medical provider network...

Absolutely wonderful software experience

Pros

I love having the ability to build my own forms the way I want them. Before purchasing SiteDocs, I look at just about all of SiteDocs competitors and they didn't have "build your own forms", but they did try and convince me that it's better to have them build my forms for me so that it would save me time. Yeah right, having someone else build what I envision would only take more of my time and cause...

Cons

The only thing I could say I like least about SiteDocs software is not having the ability to use a windows tablet in regards to filling out forms. Is this really a problem, no, I am an electronics junkie as my wife says and I'm wanting to try and windows tablet even though I know I wouldn't like it. In all fairness to SiteDocs, I really can't think of anything I dislike about their software platform.

Thanks Chris! A Windows version is currently in the planning stage with our development team! We'll keep you posted when we have a expected timeline for release.

Safety Compliance Made Easy!!

The pictures alone have been awesome! It takes misunderstanding away and allows to compare from one month to the next.

Pros

The ease of taking current paper forms and converting them to the SiteDocs platform. Free form set-up was included with our subscription but it is so easy we haven't needed to utilize it.

Cons

Due to the size and organization of our company it would be nice to have the ability to designate regional administrators as well as a "super-administrator".

Thank you so much for your review! A member of our Support Team will be in touch to discuss your desire for regional administrators.

SiteDocs Review from Stevens & Black Electrical Contractors Ltd.

SiteDocs keeps us COR compliant. SiteDocs makes it easy to update forms and to manage ongoing changes in the industry.

Pros

The initial integration process with SiteDocs was very easy. We were able to use and deploy the program within a month to our Field users. The certification report is great for managing employee training. The charts and analytics are instrumental in weekly reviews with Management and are also used for review by our Joint Health & Safety Council. Lastly, SiteDocs helps our company stay COR compliant, which is the backbone of our Occupational Health & Safety Management System.

Cons

An option for improvement could be; linking "fails" or "flagged items" with an email notification. I find I have to continuously have the program open and check submissions. Also certain reports that are generated from the field; Accident Report/Incident Report/First Aid Log would be great to be flagged by an email to create a sense of urgency.

Great Service

Pros

Site docs is a program that is very user friendly and can be easily used by everyone. The features are great as the downloadable app makes it very convenient and easy to access anywhere. Being able to upload employee training certifications for site viewing is great and keeps everything organized nicely. I really like the form builder as you can customize to your preferences and create exactly what you want and need with ease. Generating reports using site docs is easy and convenient saves a lot of time. I recommend Site Docs to anyone who wants to keep health and safety at their finger tips.

Cons

If I have to make an improvement on the site it would be to have email notifications when training certifications are due to expire.

Hi Erin, Thanks so much for the review! We're delighted you're finding so much value and convenience with SiteDocs. And thank you, too, for the recommendation! Just wanted to let you know that receiving email notifications for expiring certs is absolutely possible. One of our Support Team members will reach out to you today to show you how to set this up. All the best! Stephanie

A good usable system for both management and staff. Simple and professional

Streamline safety documents all in one system.Great communication tool

Pros

We have used a couple of these systems in the past. Some of these portal /app systems can be a little difficult in the field for our workers to find and manage. Site docs is simple to explain to new workers and have found our guys have embraced it an it is actually being used the way it should.Signing on to all documents anywhere any time is extremely useful.Many times a person might need to be added...

Cons

1.Loading the certifications for the employees can only be done as a Jpeg ATM .This makes it difficult to load multiple pages Needs the ability to load PDF's. 2.It is missing the ability to have plant and equipment certifications,tagging & calibration and expiry dates loaded (The same as employee certifications would be great). Currently we have to load plant &equipment as employees to use the alert when due functions.This is a function most companies would need I believe. We are told this is in productions both these items and have got around it for now. Otherwise 95% perfect for us.

Thanks for your review Brett, we are certainly working on supporting PDF files for Certifications in the near future. We'll make sure to let you know when it's available.

SiteDocs is a user-friendly, reasonably-priced software

SiteDocs team is always supportive and we can reach them and get help immediately. We are very satisfied with SiteDocs, and we highly recommend other companies to use this software.

Pros

I prefer SiteDocs because it can customize the forms, so we can create, edit and delete our own templates. SiteDocs has a platform which can be easily used on both the PC and mobile devices (cell phone & tablets). We have control to show created templates to mobile users or not, and it decreases the confusion of the site team. The forms can be categorized and filtered by either date, type, user, so...

Cons

Some of the employees can't understand English perfectly, so we trans;ate some form into another language. however, the saved report would show the other language as question marks. SiteDocs can be improved by adding more fields of signature since we need to get all team members' signature when we fill in the safety docuements.

Use and function

Documentation control and a lot less paper for the field to try and control.

Pros

The program is very user friendly, from the labours on site to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company, easy to customize your forms and change forms on the fly. SiteDocs supplies great customer support and listen to your suggestions.

Cons

would like to see a Notification that is not the complete incident form or near miss form, that give like a draft or summary that goes to the executive team.

Thank you so much for your response! A member of our Support Team will be contacting you soon to chat more about your hopes for notifications.

Hands down the BEST!

Unfortunately one of the biggest challenges we were facing was the introduction of COVID-19 to the world and to our workplaces. Having SiteDocs already for awhile, we were able to use it to our advantage and look after our health and safety aspects - due diligence regarding activities such as hazard assessments, inspections, safety meetings, toolbox talks, training and incident investigations remotely...

Pros

The ease of use and willingness of employees to use it!

Cons

I cannot say that there is anything that I don't like or that there are potential gaps as there are constant improvement updates that are exciting. The folks at SiteDocs are on top of clients needs it seems.

Small to medium sized company utilizing SiteDocs

The support is top notch and the support videos that are posted are well thought out and helpful. Love the new analytics section. Overall I am extremely satisfied and recommend it.

Pros

Its simple to utilize from both an administrators point of view and as a worker, adaptable to our needs as we grow or are faced with new challenges and we can use the new analytics to identify who is or is not utilizing/ completing the required actions. Resource section allows us to have various information like trade certifications, product updates and our H&S information as well as SDS information at our workers finger tips for ease of reference.

Cons

There are small issues I would love to see resolved. The way that corrective actions are completed , that it is a completely new screen page and that as I review the daily inspections, it does not bring to my attention the fact that a corrective action has been completed or is needed. You are required to click on a new page and within the actual inspection, you are required to click on a new link. The corrective action is however there its just not in my or the workers face and that's what I would like to see changed.

You need this!

The ability to check daily, weekly forms or any permits or documenst that need signing from anywhere for any job site is so convenient. The hassle of collecting forms, signing and filling is gone. SiteDcos stores all signed documents and forms in easy to find locations on their servers. Our external safety audits have been a breeze with everything being in one location. NO MORE PAPER

Pros

For any safety related issues, to uploading drawings and permits; everything is in one place and so easy to use. To uploading documents and forms is a breeze and to send signed documents, permits ect. is just as easy. Highly, highly recommend SiteDocs. It is very user friendly and the way you can customize it to your needs to amazing.

Cons

The only con I have, and its very minor is the date selection when entering safety certificates, you have to go go back or forward through all months and years to select your date option.

Hi Kyla, Thanks for your review! We've got a great solution for the calendar functionality issue you mentioned in the Cons section. A Support Specialist will reach out to you today to show you how it works (it makes selecting a date quick and easy). Thanks so much for your business these past five years! We're delighted you're delighted. :)

Site Docs Has Been a Game Changer For Us

Customer service is great, they are really responsive and quick to assist. I appreciate the fact I can send suggestions for software improvements to them and they seem very receptive to my suggestions.

Pros

Very easy to use, we have a scattered, sometimes remote workforce so offline capability is extremely important to us. The software is easy to use on a phone or tablet, and it's simple to create custom forms or make changes to existing forms quickly.

Cons

There could be a better workflow procedure, we would like to be able to send forms to multiple people on different devices and in different locations to sign before we submit the form since our workforce is so scattered. Would like to be able to insert pictures and have more font and color options when creating forms. We also need better email reporting and design options, we are limited in what we can email as far as daily summary reports for management and they are too busy to go in and look at the dashboards.

Hi Mechelle, Thanks so much for your review. We're delighted SiteDocs has been such a good fit for your company, especially with your remote needs. Regarding the features mentioned in the Cons section, we've got great solutions for many of them. A member of our Support Specialist Team will reach out and walk you through where to find them/how to use them. You'll hear from someone shortly. Have a great day! Stephanie

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.