Hygger Logo

Hygger Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.96/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Great, and I always feel that they are looking forward to get my feedback and improve the product, and the product is great and friendly.
I like that the software is easy to use, but has many powerful tools and features. If you just want to create a simple kanban, it is very easy to set up.
I really like to have a quick answer from the support team of Hygger, they are always ready to help, they are very supportive.
I had to make sure to tell my coworkers to use the email I added to make an account before clicking my link but that’s just to say that there will be problems if they sign into a different account.
The current layout seems not engaging enough, there's lack of colors, and not as engaging.
I don't know yet, maybe the lack for deleting entities, many things can not be deleted but archived.

Hygger users...

ClickUp-logocaret

ClickUp

Asana-logocaret

Asana

How would you rate Hygger?

smooth for the most part, no noticeable issues, appreciate the interface.

faster and easier access to development history and different version of code

Pros

it provides some good web based access to replace/manage usual cmd work. it's nice to see all the history of the different commits displayed in a neat matter

Cons

i wish the commit history overview had the option to display more information at a glance, so not just the commit message, but the list of files that were changed. that way it'd be easier for me to find the commit that i'm interested in.

Thank you for letting us know what features Hygger is lacking. Feel free to share more suggestions on how we can implement the software for you.

Best Tool for real scrum

Pros

I looked for customizable tools that have good prior's features and are easy to use in scrum environments. Hyyger is perfect for that.

Cons

A bit hard to get started. Import features are missing.

Thank you for the review from the Hygger team! At the moment Hygger has the import from Jira and Trello. Please contact us to share the missed import features. We will be happy to know more.

Jira too big and expensive? Asana not flexible enough, lacks functionality? Atlaz is your solution.

Pros

1. can have swim lanes in your boards 2. simple to use and set up 3. pricing structure for small teams 4. great for projects and Lean processes outside of IT and development. We use it in finance, HR and recruitment

Cons

1. This is not a criticism but as a newer tool there are some functions and integrations that would be very useful but not yet available. However, the 2017 and 2018 roadmap shows what is coming and covers most of the things I would ask for.

We have made a lot of changes in Hygger :) It's time to give Hygger another chance and test its new functionality.

I am coming from use JIRA and I found in Atlaz the basic functionality I need to complete a project

Simple Project Management, Task Management and Collaboration tool.

Pros

I like the simplicity, usability is ok, I think new users will love to use it, I found the workflow simple enough for small medium projects.

Cons

I don't like or maybe I didn't understand the task assignation, this is an important feature, as a project manager I want to check and push the team and this link of assignation or groups assignation make me feel that I am not in charge of the project.

Thank you for the review! Please contact Hygger Support Team to get more info about the task assignment. They will be happy to help.

Anti-Mainstream Project Management

Pros

Anti-Mainstream Tasks View and Management. It's really easy to get up and running with Hygger because it offers a really great and uncommon interface (in a good way). The interface is really great and looked very natural in the eyes. It also has a lot of features that will help you grow your business :)

Cons

I don't really have a lot of trouble with it. You just need time to learn about it and it will goes well right after you've understand how to do things.

Thank you for the review! Your opinion matters!

Best way to communicate with stakeholders

Pros

Easy to begin, fast to learn how to do complex things, I'm using it to build a backlog and a Product Roadmap to communicate with stakeholders and clients, ensuring transparency e speed in sharing informating. Using the priorization features I can decide with easy what to build first.

Cons

To me for now there's none, everytinhg that I need is there, maybe some mobile features.

Thanks for the awesome review! Don't forget to share with us about some mobile features. We will be glad to hear more!

Clean, easy to use tool!

Pros

Very intuitive tool for managing work flow. Easy to integrate into working teams, especially teams who are remote.

Cons

Thank you so much for the review, Jessica :)

Review by And

I think is good and functional but because of design issues and others is not as friendly or appealing. It has potential to be pretty great because the functionalities are developed

Pros

I like that is user friendly, that you can create different boards and assign tasks to different people

Cons

Its not too friendly, I think programs like Monday.com are much more friendly, clean and organized. I think the layout of the program needs to be important and appealing with colors. The current layout seems not engaging enough, there's lack of colors, and not as engaging

Thank you for the review from the Hygger team! Hygger differs from Monday.com as it was created for another purpose. Hygger is a Kanban tool for software development while monday.com is resource management software. We appreciate you're sharing your thoughts and will consider your notice about the Hygger interface

More robust than Trello and very Intuative

Pros

Atlaz has all of the features of Trello PLUS a lot more that have been very valuable such as the ability to estimate and log time, an awesome feature for evaluating the effort vs value of your backlog in a Magic Quadrant style and a lot more. It's been great for working with contractors and keeping everyone in sync, up to date and really helps with planning a product roadmap. I'd recommend for any startup or enterprise.

Cons

Thank you for sharing how Hygger helps you! We highly appreciate it :-)

The only product on the market i could find that handles roadmap, backlog and sprints seamless.

Pros

The simple GUI and a lot of drag 'n' drop features, that makes the software easy to use. I also like that the software always develops and nice features are released.

Cons

The lac of documentation possibility for example when we release a sprint. The IOS apps is not great. You cannot handle sprints and roadmap.

Thank you for the review! We hope you are still using our software :) If not, it's a great chance to try it again as we have updated the mobile app on iOS. Now you can work with Sprint and Timeline boards on it.

Have all features we need but not overhelmed with functionality

Track of what happening with live of tasks from idea to production

Pros

This product is replacing more than two different products - before we used jira and trelo daily, now is only HYGGER

Cons

Some features of product is not easy to find, after contacting help center or it appears that it easy and intuitive, but not for finding it yourself

Thank you for sharing with us! We are glad that you have chosen Hygger among such giants as Jira and Trello :) Hygger Support team is always happy to help, so feel free to ask them any questions you have.

I resigned from using Jira (it was overcomplicated). Atlaz seems to be almost perfect.

Faster project management

Pros

I like the simplicity of this product. Jira is overcomplicated for small projects. I like also that you're open to features requests.

Cons

Task rating scoring would be better if it's based on 'RICE' estimation framework. Moving tasks to 'done' should be synchronized between backlog and Kanban boards.

Now you may rate and prioritize tasks by RICE technique. At the same time, we have added the Push option that allows you to easily link and move the parent and child tasks to the Done column.

Love the tool. Feature packed and afforable

project management and automate certain workflow

Pros

the kanban chart is the best project management format i personally prefer. I also love the availability of other app that allows us to further improve the experience.

Cons

interface can be further improved. tried trello. their interface looks more intuitive. but features availability is the reason why i switch to atlaz.

Thank you for the review! We will keep working on the software to make it even better and easier to navigate!

Easy to use but you keep discovering more options every time.

Pros

I like that you can find your way around the programma very easy but you keep discovering new options and views. I have a feeling there is so much more available and I am just using 10%

Cons

You really need to go and explore to find hidden features. If you look at the demo you see all kinds of features. Maybe I should start reading and trying those demos ;)

Thank you for the review! Don't hesitate to contact us so we may assist you with hidden features.

Feature rich and a perfect fit for Kanban teams and startups that need to get organized.

Pros

Lots of useful features that cannot be found on other products, like WIP limits on the Kanban board, the value chart on the backlog and the integration with third party applications. The support team can solve any problem, they are the best.

Cons

It can be difficult to organize your boards, teams and companies are first. Also deleting presets can make you loose data if you tried to use those boards.

Thank you so much for the review from Hygger team!

The perfect tool for software projects either you choose trello or prefer Gantt Charts

Pros

A real strong contender in the project management space Hygger is very flexible you can choose , Kanban boards , Trello or prefer the old fashioned Gantt chart . The user experience is intuitive , and the design pleasant to the eye.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons for now. Great product!

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

All you may want from a Project Management tool

Pros

Super easy to use and intuitive. For now I'm using the free version and it's more than enough to handle one project. I don't need to use a few different solutions to run a single project anymore. It replaces Excel sheet and Trello. It also has amazing visual side and Gantt charts.

Cons

I haven't noticed any cons for now. Great product!

Hi Vasilisa, Thank you for the review. We are very pleased that you enjoyed Hygger.

Great tool for manage multiple projects

Pros

I liked to have multiple Boards for the same project, and all the tools mixed together like Roadmaps and Sprint Boards

Cons

A lot of functionality still doesn't exists, there are some bugs when copying tasks from Backlog to Sprint Boards, and it would be nice to have an integration with Google Calendar

It's been a while since you left the review. We have made a lot of changes in Hygger :) Please check it and let us know what features we have missed.

We were looking for an online board which would allow us to integrate Kanban.

It helped us collaborate with our remote team easily

Pros

It allows you to break columns into sub-columns. It allows you to show who is working on a certain task

Cons

I would like to be able to set WIP limits on both of the sub columns, also it would be good if I could add Definition of Done descriptions to the columns

We will take into account your note about the WIP for the sub-column and Definition of Done. Thank you so much for sharing!

super little tool that has helped visualise the work

Pros

easy to use and gives better functionality that some other tools in this area. I like specifically the swim lanes.

Cons

jump from free to cost is dramatic. also I would like to have multiple To Do and Done columns and currently you can only have one of each.

Thank you for letting us know what you missed in Hygger. We saved your ideas about the columns on Hygger Backlog. Feel free to share more ideas on how we can improve Hygger for you.

It is great for simplifying the scrum process, but I feel it still has a few issues to solve

Pros

The way you can make every card feel more like an object, connecting it with its tasks and the part of the process it is

Cons

I feel like being only a website has its limitations, from some small visual bugs to not being able to use shortcuts and things like that

Great news for you - our team has made a lot of changes to the software. Now you may use Shortcuts to quickly edit a task. It's time to refresh your memory about Hygger :)

Almost ready to be a Trello alternative.

Pros

Atlaz has a very ambitious development roadmap. What I most like in it are the swimlanes. When the Zapier integration will be ready i will move in.

Cons

Atlaz is a quite new application so it is lack of some features like keyboard shortcuts and label displaying.

Time flies as fast as must-have features appear in Hygger :) Now you may use keyboard shortcuts, and labels are displayed on cards. It's time to test it out.

Nice

Pros

Easy way to see the necessary information

Cons

Nothing wrong with the application, all quite nice.

Glad to know that you like Hygger! Don't hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance in the software!

Finally! An adequate product on the project management software market.

Basically free for a start-up. And, also, SWIM-LANES!!!

Pros

All "must have" features for advanced project management. P.S. Pretty much free for the start-up teams (max of 5 members).

Cons

No cons. It's a type of product that fits me like a glove. I've been looking (and waiting) for quite some time to have something like it.

Thanks for the kind words! We're happy to hear that Hygger is the tool you were looking for :)

Really good

organization

Pros

Its a little more feature rich than Trello. I like the different board styles (kanban, sprint, etc)

Cons

Cards that have been pushed to another board are copies rather than references. Requires 2x as many updates

Hygger is Trello on steroids :) We have updated the Push option - once you complete a dependant task, it will be completed on the parent board automatically. We haven't ever stopped to improve our platform.