KanbanFlow Reviews

4.45/5 (31 reviews)

Scott Entwistle

The best kanban flow experience, and flexible enough to do just about anything!

Reviewed 2017-10-10

This is the best way to visualize tasks and manage work flow. By having an ongoing list in things to do today, any of my team members can go in and pull a task into "Doing Now" - that + pomodoro timers that assign to each task means I can literally see where all the time in my day goes, and visually see how things are moving through the pipeline. KanbanFlow is an amazing piece of software, and truly flexible for whatever you need it for. It allows you to visually manage any process, but our company uses it most heavily to monitor our WIP (work in progress) and to manage tasks across multiple users. This allows us to take a quick snapshot of what's being worked on now, what needs to be done today/this week/this month. It also allows us to create an overall work flow ranging from this minute to strategy coming in the next months. We have also used it to track deals in our pipeline but we ultimately switched that to Hubspot CRM because that includes deal values and forecasting while still retaining the Kanban Board aspect. Probably the best part though, and the reason I always come back to KanbanFlow instead of any other Kanban Board is the pomodoro timer. This is the best place ever to use a pomodoro timer for a few reasons: 1) You can assign your pomodoro timer to specific tasks, so it's incredibly easy to later look back and see I spent 5 hours 20 minutes on this task. 2) You can look at your pomodoro statistics. I have no idea how much work I did today until I look at my pomodoro statistics and compare them to how well I normally do.

Rick Powell

My favorite Kanban webapp

Reviewed 2018-01-18

All the basics of Kanban are available in the free tier. For a freelancer working with a single client, as I've done in the past, the free tier is probably all you need to get things done. I used Kanban Flow extensively for about 20 client projects, and then started using Slack. I've recently come back to KF, however, because it's much easier to stay focused and see how far you need to go to finish. Free tier includes unlimited boards, and that's awesome. The webapp is wicked fast on Chrome. I mean really really fast. Premium tier is fairly priced. Powerful premium features. The app gets lots of attention from devs and is updated frequently.

Ling Ling Lu

Free version works great as a daily to-do list if you work online

Reviewed 2017-04-20

Planning vertically (aka using a vertical list) seems to work better for me so I was glad to be introduced to Kanban Flow, and that they offer a permanent free version since, at first, I just wanted to test it out -- I've been using it ever since.These are based on the free version. * Offers free and premium version (the free version works great for me) * Acts like a vertical to-do list * Offers different colors so you can color code if you'd like * Offers the ability to add subtasks * Can set multiple reminders * Can be shared with other users. * Links are hyperlinked.

Anonymous

Great and easy-to-use software that helps me stay organized at work every day.

Reviewed 2017-10-20

It helps me stay very organized and on top of things with big and little tasks at work. Whenever I remember something that I still have to do I'll just quickly add a reminder or task for myself or the team in the appropriate column. That way I never forget anything I have to do and stay productive. I love the simplicity of the design and how easy it is to use overall. It is exactly what I would expect from a software that helps me be productive and keep my workflow organized. It's incredibly easy and convenient to quickly add a tasks or reminder, even on the busiest of days, so it won't slip your mind. And I love the flow of columns you can move your tasks through as you're trying to get things done.

Kathy Vaské  MBA

Free version review: Extremely Nice for Free

Reviewed 2018-11-28

Setting up the boards and using them is extremely easy to do. I have used it for client work - to keep track of the time I have spend on each aspect of each project and this has been very useful for that.

Jeff Schaefer

Great but light on features

Reviewed 2018-10-23

It has been my personal and work task list for the last few years. It has been very useful at keeping me organized and focused.It is simple to use. My favorite part is the built-in timer on the bottom left. This is great for pomodoro time management.

Fantastic Swimlanes!

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Clear visual project management and excellent time keeping tracker for each taskKanban flow is a visually pleasing and ever expanding process app. I use it for all my project management and especially love the pomidork timer function. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone

Daniel Nickoley

Basic Kanban Tool

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-16

I wanted to experiment with kanban task boards, and this was a great initial platform. I have since moved on to using another product with more features, but kanbanflow is definitely worth looking into for a basic, easy-to-use solution.Compared to other kanban software, this one is really simple and easy to use. Get rid of the sticky notes on a whiteboard and use this instead! Very easy learn and start using. I used the free version, which was great for my needs. However, you can also go on subscription to get the full raft of available features.

Bruno Cantuaria

KanbanFlow is a great tool with a great price

Reviewed 2018-07-25

It's free version already comes with valuable functions. It's board view is easy and great to handle project tasks with support to collaboration and time tracking functionalities.

The Easiest Kanban Software

Reviewed 2018-08-26

KanbanFlow has helped our team stay on the same page and increased our efficiency, productivity, and communication.KanbanFlow is easy to use. The UI is easy to look at and the software is easy to learn. The program is pretty simple, yet it's very capable of handling just about anything you throw at it. It also connects to Outlook, which notifies other team members when they have a task due.

Joseph Veronese

This tool is a great way to keep organized

Reviewed 2018-04-02

We have been using this to keep our team up to date on where our various projects are progress wise, and make sure everyone knows what they need to do.

Dorothy Wilson

Easy Task Manager (free version)

Reviewed 2017-07-19

By writing down all tasks and color coding them by role, I have learned which things are taking up a lot of my time. I have created columns for "Waiting on Someone Else" and "Redirected From" so I can see where tasks are stalled for reasons beyond my control. The customization of columns and colors are perfect. I set each work role as a different color so I can tell at a glace which role a task belongs to. I enjoy dropping things in the Done column. I use this as a communication tool with my supervisor by sharing my board.

Anonymous

This is one of the first things I look at every day and love it!

Reviewed 2018-09-03

It is very simple, intuitive, and easy to use.

Good Tool for team collaboration

Reviewed 2018-10-17

Overall the use of kanban boards has given us a great start in organising outlet workloads equally and providing individual and team accountability. It’s a great tool as a starter but need to as you would expect be used along side other applications.We use the tool frequently to manage team and project tasks, we find the rocccurong task settings really useful for mapping monthly and weekly tasks! You can assign tasks to individuals which can be shared and filtered as needed. The card can list a number of subs tasks making it really clear on track g process as they move across the board swim lanes.

Aimee Kessler Evans

Excellent task management for busy people!

Reviewed 2017-07-10

My favorite thing about Kanban Flow is the Pomodoro Timer. It keeps me focused and on task. It allows me to work in sprints and knock a bunch of tasks off my list - it's a fantastic productivity tool.

Kevin Somerbang

Good Kanban application

Reviewed 2018-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

As an industrial engineer, I am not new to kanban principle and this software really gives justice to the principle. We can easily check/monitor the progress of each task and the interface is good and not that hard to understand.

Anonymous

KanbanFlow keeps me organized!

Reviewed 2018-10-16

I love KanbanFlow -- it's a simple and easy design and helps keep me on task! It's the best to-do list I've ever had!

Scott Siderman

Used it to develop a Kanban Board for a software development process.

Reviewed 2017-07-11

Solved our problem at very low cost.Easy to use. Demo version allowed for proof of concept in one day. Provided a number of fields that fit directly to our requirements.

Bill Piper

My Opinion

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Overall I LOVE this software and will continue to use it for years.I love this software. It is easy to learn and use!

Anonymous

Good for group project management

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Very good project management software. It has worked well of us when managing multiple projects with many different collaborators. I like that I can control what the different columns are called and that everyone has their own dashboard

Shahid Qureshi

Good combination of Pomodoro and Kanban

Reviewed 2014-10-26

I had been using online Kanban tools for project and task management among different teams in my organization for last several months and things were going well but the problem I had been facing was the lack of Timeboxing. I explored and studied about the Pomodoro technique and Flow. After reading through it and downloading a few nice Pomodoro timer applications, I realized that an integration of Kanban and Pomodoro could be good combination to get the tasks done in timely manner. I wished there had been a tool available with both techniques combined and luckily I found KanbanFlow, a perfect combination of Kanban and Pomodoro tools. I have started using it and going to implement in my organization very soon. Although it's a very nice tool but there's always a room for improvement. The user interface design can be improved to match some other similar tools and few other features can also be added. A native mobile app along with Pomodoro timer would add a great value to it. I wanted to give 4.75 but as it accepts only whole numbers so I am rounding it off to 5.

Benjamin Curfman

Your work will never be the same!

Reviewed 2018-09-25

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who struggles with prioritization.As someone who works multiple jobs and wields a never-ending task list, I was struggling to keep things prioritized and often paralyzed by the massive amount of tasks that needed completing. This software has helped me tremendously in organizing my day and increasing my productivity.

Patricia Phillips

This works fantastic for my business needs - went through 10 or more software

Reviewed 2018-07-20

I'm able to keep up with my workflow and manage my task better.Easy to customize, shows me everything on the board, don't have to open another section to see more details.

Shajid Ullah

Great Organisation tool

Reviewed 2018-03-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Great program/app - I recommended itEasy to use, built-in timer, easy labelling, Agile working - I am working with this on my private and work life

Brandon Marcum

Strong tool, hopefully they'll keep focusing on new features.

Reviewed 2018-04-20

It's a good tool but could improve the UI and card features with adding images, links, text styles and attachments. There are better alternatives but KanbanFlow could be a great tool if they keep improving.It's easy to use and helps us keep on track. The UX is better than average. There's good control over notifications.