In our CRO we use this system for
1. monitoring visits planning and vacation capturing
2. site visit report revision/finalization and upload of final versions of confirmation and follow up letters and reports - as PDFs
I generally like this tool, it is simple (for me) and I am able to use it for above described tasks.
It is also quite stable tools but not working on all platforms (old browsers versions)
- HELP - online help certainly improved (but I believe it is still not covering all topics ' e.g. lock file') and it describes new features - however not available as document (or did I miss something?)
- Calendar - Filter assigned OFF by default (I did not find in settings how to set in On by default as this is the feature I am using) and the system does not remember this setting so next time I have to again select this filter
- Calendar - when placing e.g. new event (for example vacation) with certain date(s) it always shows up in Calendar shifted by one day ' rather annoying
- Calendar ' ADDING NEW EVENT - is not straightforward as events can be entered simply by clicking on the calendar date but tasks through task menu. And we use TAKS for tracking monitoring visits as progress can be completed in TASKS but not events.
- Notification about new version uploaded is not received (only when new file is uploaded I am receiving notification)
- TASKS ' cannot be sorted by Assigned to and other parameters (task summary) - we are running three protocols so the filed task summary serves for distinguishing among them
- File Revision process not easy to understand for less skilled people
- No export/print tool for TASKS, MILESTONES, CALENDAR etc. according to various parameters e.g. sorted by month, task summary (full or partial text) , assigned to, months, '. '
- no possibility for batch operation (such as marking multiple tasks completed etc. )
- No possibility to set some fields/properties as mandatory for completion (in calendar/files ')
- a bit more detailed was how to set access rights ' for individuals within groups
Note: Some of my comments can be already obsolete as I did not have time to check all pages in online help.
Ease of use