SimplifyEm Reviews

4.28/5 (97 reviews)

Karen Jackson

SimplifyEm met all my property management needs

Reviewed 2017-08-25
Review Source: Software Advice

As a vendor that offers free training and also support through the phone and via email, SimplifyEm support is very easy to contact. It has helped me get organized and automated right away to fit my specific needs.

Jennifer Gregory

SimplifyEm Simplified My Life

Reviewed 2017-10-14
Review Source: Software Advice

I am an accidental owner of rental property, and SimplifyEm has truly made it easy.  The ability to easily track all of the information and being able to generate a tax report at the end of the year has taken the fear of failing a tax audit.  It has reduced my paperwork significantly, and there are fewer errors as SimplifyEm keeps track of every aspect of the management of our property.

Alan Daniel

Easily manage properties with no hassle

Reviewed 2017-09-21
Review Source: Software Advice

The core benefit for me is the automation – Instead of having to do the same things over and over again on a monthly basis, SimplifyEm helps me do the things that I had to manually do before.

Chantal Mitchell

I am on the fence about this software.

Reviewed 2017-04-11
Review Source: Software Advice

It is easy enough to use expect for the part of managing leases for Ontario, Canada. Easy set up of new properties, landlords and tenants.

Tiana Wun

You get what you pay for

Reviewed 2016-06-07
Review Source: Software Advice

The price is phenomenal. If you are an owner with a few properties, this is ideal.

Stephen Hansard

Easy to use property management software

Reviewed 2017-07-31
Review Source: Software Advice

If you aren’t tech savvy and want to save time each month, this software will help you a lot. I like it as it has made property management job easy.

Wendy Ma

A Huge Time Saver!

Reviewed 2017-10-24
Review Source: Software Advice

This is the perfect app for someone who needs a place to track tenant information and leases while keeping a history of past tenants and what work orders and requests have been submitting while consolidating expenses. The tracking of all tenant communication in one place makes so easy to lookup information and avoid any miscommunication and legal issues.

Anonymous

Great cloud Property Management Solution

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-09-12

Because I paid for a lifetime membership at the lower tier, I can say that it suits my business needs just fine. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great solution to their PM business.

Rich Greenwood

Really, simply fantastic

Reviewed 2017-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Need to write a check to a vendor? Click. Need to enter a check from a tenant Click. Need to generate a report combining rent, repairs and other factors so you can know where your profit and loss is? Click. Really it’s a fantastic software works for landlords like me.

Curtis Marshall

Simple yet Satisfying

Reviewed 2018-04-27
Review Source: Software Advice

This management software was better than I gave it credit for. It was the first software I used before switching to a more robust (read: costly) system. For the price, I think SimplifyEm is the best bang for your buck. While it doesn't seem intuitive at first, It's much easier to work with than some of its more complicated competitors.

Mary Moore

Good for basic PM software

Reviewed 2017-06-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Fairly easy to use. They have great customer support and always willing to walk you through issues. Overall it's fairly easy.

Laura Mossing

I love this software. It keeps me organized and is so user friendly!

Reviewed 2015-04-24
Review Source: Software Advice

SimplifyEm knows just what I need to organize my rental business . I don't use all it's features, but it is nice to have everything at your finger tips. I get what I need and much more from SimplifyEm.

Dena White

Making Life Easy!

Reviewed 2016-03-31
Review Source: Software Advice

It relieves me of the stress of the accounting work. Math is not my strong point! I did all my trust accounting by hand for over 20 years. I tried other property management software and found myself confused and overwhelmed. Simplifyem is easy to understand and use. If I get stuck, I call customer support and they walk me through it. Representatives are always polite, friendly and professional. Now, I can focus on taking care of my clients' needs better.

Ron Lee

For the non-bookkeeper types

Reviewed 2017-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

My bookkeeper has everything in Quickbooks, but I have no idea how to get a meaningful report. This program makes it easy to see how each and every property performs.

Jeniel Martin

Makes management a whole lot easier!

Reviewed 2017-11-12
Review Source: Software Advice

I love using the software since it keeps on top of all my properties and any pending items I need to do or charge!

GREGORY SHEARRILL

Can be used anywhere

Reviewed 2017-11-11
Review Source: Software Advice

On top of everything SimplifyEm is a web-based software and can be used from anywhere with access to Wi-Fi. I recommend the software to property managers and any owner of a rental property.

Mickie Cioccia

Easy Peasy

Reviewed 2016-08-09
Review Source: Software Advice

It is so easy to do and if you mess it up, help will always walk you through it or fix it for you. Love these guys.

Maureen Gibson

Simply easy!

Reviewed 2015-03-10
Review Source: Software Advice

The product is easy to use and tracks all relevant earnings and expenses. My tax accountant is a happy man, because I show up with everything he needs in a tidy little report.

Gary Gerlach

Used for the last 8 Months

Reviewed 2016-09-20
Review Source: Software Advice

The telephone response to questions about use of the product is excellent.

Amy Eid

Great Advice, great software

Reviewed 2016-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

It is very easy to use. It has a clear presentation. Seeing lots of units at a glance is easy.

Anthony Zablocki

Managing rental income and expenses couldn't be easier

Reviewed 2014-08-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use worksheets make tracking income and expenses easy. The cash flow and tax reports are awesome! The ability to set up recurring expense items and income items is great. I also love being able to enter detail for each expense so that I know exactly what it was for. The icing on the cake is the online rent payment. That has automated my entire process!

Susan Simoneau

I have used Simplifyem for five years as a property manager.

Reviewed 2015-07-21
Review Source: Software Advice

It is easy to keep records and send out owner reports for our properties.

Kim English

Software advice lead us to purchase SimplifyEm for our business

Reviewed 2016-09-08
Review Source: Software Advice

We have not started using SimplifyEm yet. Will start setting it up in November 2016 to launch January 2017. We have signed up for a 3 year commitment. My overview is on the software advice we got. They recommended three companies that they thought would work for our business. I did not have to go through the hassle of calling and searching a dozen companies. I contacted the three companies that they recommended. Took a look at what they had to offer and the price it was going to cost per year. I decided that SimplifyEm would work the best for our business. They made searching for a software company much less taxing.

Karen Wooten

Easy, simple to use system

Reviewed 2016-04-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use and generate variety of report options make it easy to clients and tenants informed. The monthly cash flow report is helpful.

Jeff Glass

A very pleased customer of SimplifyEm

Reviewed 2016-01-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Software is comprehensive and easy to use. I've never experienced such great vendor support. Can't say enough good things about the support. Not only do they know the software inside and out but they seem to know the property management industry and thus have provided several good tips on setting up the worksheets etc.

Stephen Douhne

Great product!

Reviewed 2018-07-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I highly recommend helps us keep try of all rents and Tenants and even lets up set up online billing!

Pamela Bennett

I have used this software for three years & have been very satisfied

Reviewed 2015-06-30
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use and consistently good customer service

Jennifer Kinsey

Customer service is the worst!!

Reviewed 2018-11-05
Review Source: Software Advice

I call and get hung up on. I call back because renters are complaining they are no longer taking payments on the 1st but now the 3rd without asking the account representative to approve this change. Second, renters today show they underpaid the rent to but were all paid up yesterday. I checked as rents are due. All customer service says is, "What did I do wrong, I need to fix this." As tried to explain was I didn't do anything but log on from yesterday and now I have to go in and fix it. What I should have heard was - let me see what happened... What I wanted to know was -did an update happen? By the way, in the background of the phone call before I hung up was the phone ringing and ringing and lots of voices so something happened.

STEVE Young

So far loving it and the customer support is just as good if not better than the reviews stated.

Reviewed 2018-04-10
Review Source: Software Advice

I highly recommend this company and their program.

Frances Godin

Property management made easy

Reviewed 2018-06-22
Review Source: Software Advice

Software advice guided me to three good companies. For the size of our business SimplifyEm seemed the best fit. And their emails were very helpful and non- aggressive.

MICHAEL WOLACH

Great product for my smaller Property Management Business

Reviewed 2017-03-06
Review Source: Software Advice

This is the third Property Management Software system I have used. It is by far the easiest to use, and does everything I need. I would recommend for anyone with properties up to 100 units. If you are a smaller company this is by far the best product!

Alejandra Maldonado

A little more than Okay!

Reviewed 2018-05-15
Review Source: Software Advice

This software becomes easier to use as you gain familiarity with it so it is important for you to actually get hands on with the software. It does help keep everything organized and their customer service is great, they'll walk through whatever problem you are having.

Elizabeth Larson

If you want to wait forever for your money, this is the program for you!

Reviewed 2017-05-02
Review Source: Software Advice

The reason I looked into property managment software was to allow tenants to easily pay rent online and avoid the headache of manual deposits. Unfortunately, this created a whole different and worse problem. Money was not available in the account for 7-10 days. ACH payments really shouldn't take that long to clear!

Ashleigh Oviedo

Pretty good.

Reviewed 2018-05-03
Review Source: Software Advice

The software is pretty easy to use after playing with it a couple of times. Everything looks organized.

James Morasch

3 months managing my own property and SimplifyEM made it easy!

Reviewed 2016-07-20
Review Source: Software Advice

Learning curve was short. Even better, on-line help was useful in setting up the properties. I had several long-term tenants in the properties and on-line help was able to walk me through how do properly document the prior lease agreements and deposit amounts and times without causing accounting errors. I have accessed owner reports already and they are well laid out and comprehensive. Great work. Far beyond expectations!

Susan Jensen

Excellent Property Management System

Reviewed 2017-08-17
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a very good software program and I looked at several options. I'm pleased with my choice. I've called the Customer Service so much, they know me by name!! Always very helpful.

Sherry Tranter

Happy wih the simplicity of the product use.

Reviewed 2016-10-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I felt it was pretty to use with quit a bit of options for the one performing the use on the software.

Maria Escandon

Best product for your money

Reviewed 2016-12-14
Review Source: Software Advice

After working in the property management industry and dealing with software like Appfolio, I know the impact of a good software in the day to day operation in my new job as an investor of 8 apartment rentals.

Annie Williams

APTLY NAMED- I LOVE THIS SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2017-02-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Simplifyem is aptly named as it is easy to use and does all you need for managing property. I tried several other software systems before settling on this one. It is fast, simple and logical. And the support is incredible. If you are looking for a software program for managing properties, this one is the best and very fairly priced.

Robert Taylor

Much less than expected

Reviewed 2016-07-25

You don't learn the truth about the product until you start using it. May not get you some of your money until the 7th of the month if using online banking even though rent is due on 1st. Program does not inform you of a service request placed on Portal by tenant. You are not emailed about the service request. Inconveniently you must go online and search for service request. This defeats the purpose of convenience.

Ronda Lewis

Very unuser friendly

Reviewed 2017-06-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Reports once we have entered the same redundant thing in many areas of the software. Once you have done all of this it is great to have the individual reports to see how your business is running!

Zoraya Colon

Great Pricing for small property management!

Reviewed 2017-06-13
Review Source: Software Advice

It's a great system for small companies or owners. Pricing is not bad for a few dollars you can get all that you need to keep track of everything.

Al Jurado Jr

Simply amazing!

Reviewed 2015-02-04
Review Source: Software Advice

The software is easy to understand and use. It seems like a Property Manager has designed it to make our work more simply (thus, SimplifyEM). The vendor is always ready to help and answer questions with patients and knowledge. They are a world of knowledge.

Grace DeLeon

Review of SimplifyEm Program - Recent purchase

Reviewed 2016-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

I am new to the product but so far it appears to be of great value. So far the product seems to be exactly what we need, we are a small operation but need major organization and record keeping and this product seems to be exactly what we need. I inputted data this weekend and it really was quite simple - even I was able to do it - all on my own.

Robert Porsavage

Simpliflyem software

Reviewed 2017-05-16
Review Source: Software Advice

Pricing is fair but should include whatever you need with no charge.

Kathy Freitag

Good For The Budget Minded

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-07-14
Review Source: Software Advice

The software getting stuck. I swear it used to change my numbers on balance sheet. I don't like that after mis take on balance sheet, I can erase it.

johnny steele

Awsome

Reviewed 2018-01-31
Review Source: Software Advice

In the beginning I had lots, of questions from customer support, not one time did the CS person roll their eyes or exhale when i was asking questions.

Mary Anne Green

Easy To Use

Reviewed 2018-04-17
Review Source: Software Advice

Inexpensive Great Customer Support Easy for Tenants to Use Easy Access The site is organized. Nice integration to online rent payments.

Gloria Santos

Great program base software.

Reviewed 2018-02-08
Review Source: Software Advice

Advertise as an accounting management made easier with some solution to owners to use, but it really a simple web base software.

Emily Schafer

Great Software, Great Price, Excellent Service!

Reviewed 2017-05-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Thank you for designing an easy to use software for growing landlords. We own 28 units a mix of multi family and homes. This program is affordable, easy to use and has exceptional customer service. Thank you!

Roberta DePoppe

Simple

Reviewed 2016-12-15
Review Source: Software Advice

This has been a great software to use for the apartments complexes we own - simple for all of us in the office to use!

Robert Garci

Love the program and service!

Reviewed 2015-02-04
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy-to-use bookkeeping system and reporting. I use the auto-draft service for collecting rent. 90% of my tenants use it. No complaints from tenants.

Zalmen Einhorn

Excellent Program!!

Reviewed 2016-12-08
Review Source: Software Advice

It's an easy to use program with a nice website, great customer service!!

Jeff Navarro

Product and Service work great.

Reviewed 2014-08-08
Review Source: Software Advice

This product simplifies the rent collection process. Customer service has been easily reachable by phone any time I needed questions answered. Not once have I needed to make a follow up call on the same issue.

Jeffrey Braunhausen

Like Simplifyem A LOT

Reviewed 2019-06-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Customer service is second to none

Carmen Acosta

Simple Easy Software

Reviewed 2016-11-17
Review Source: Software Advice

So easy to use! Does everything we hoped for and more. We were previously using a software that was very frustrating so this is a big sigh of relief! The customer service is great :)

Alex Liverant

Very Happy with moments of frustration.

Reviewed 2016-09-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use, clean interface. Customer support is amazing. They will help you on weekends too. Pricing is very reasonable.

Denver Weihrauch

Great Product

Reviewed 2017-01-11
Review Source: Software Advice

This product is exactly what it says. Nice and simple to use. This product will free up time that would have been spent wasted on organizing your finances.

Mike Gold

Review of SimplifyEm Property Management

Reviewed 2014-09-24
Review Source: Software Advice

They offer great support and very easy to use functions.

Darlene Coker

Good value

Reviewed 2017-05-16
Review Source: Software Advice

After I used it for about a month. Things became easier later.

LINHDOW YOSHINO

Great product!

Reviewed 2016-08-24
Review Source: Software Advice

Great customer support and support team! They are there when you need them.

Haleem Garoot

Great Softwear

Reviewed 2016-12-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been using this for about month now and SIMPLY love it! I have used many other systems but this one is by far the easiest so far!

Frances McCloskey

Disappointed

Reviewed 2019-07-01
Review Source: Software Advice

We have actually created more work for ourselves by switching due to little inside software issues that were not explained to us before we purchased the program.

Dwayne Carey

Easy product to implement

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-09-13
Review Source: Software Advice

menu driven steps in program overall. I do like the options offered in relation to multiple properties.

Teresa Francis

Not integrated correctly!

Reviewed 2018-06-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Great price but not worth the effort, especially if you have tenants who never read their emails.

Sanncha Kiss

User-friendly and essential software

Reviewed 2019-02-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Very good intuitive property management software for any size portfolio.

Gabriel Solomon

Property Management Software Solution

Reviewed 2016-12-11
Review Source: Software Advice

After tracking investment property income and expenses in MS Excel became too tedious, I found Simplifyem to be a cost effective solution Their customer service and support is excellent. It tracks income and expenses and keeps track of what is owed very well. It has pre assigned categories and the user can add them as well. The software is cloud based which allows a user to access the information from anywhere with an internet connection. The software allows the user to generate reports to send to the accountant.

Christina Phillips

Free for your first property!

Reviewed 2017-01-10
Review Source: Software Advice

Being a new income property owner, I was overwhelmed by the cost of other platforms. SimplefyEm was easy to use, had all of the features of the others, and allowed me free access on my first rental property. I will be upgrading soon!

Charles Eubank

Great Software and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-12-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Great product and would recommend, for the most part, easy to use. Took a little bit of trial and error to figure out all of the functionalities. But it is great to have the software work for you.

Steven Caldwell

Have not had it a long time but much easier to use then other brand I had. Support has been very good. Price is very reasonable. I like that you can get applications screened and advertise your properties and only pay id you use a very small fee.

Reviewed 2019-02-26
Review Source: Software Advice

This product is well worth the money. Go for it

DIANNA BARD

USER FRIENDLY PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE

Reviewed 2016-10-06
Review Source: Software Advice

I have only had this program a short time but I have really enjoyed it. They make everything user friendly and you can set up your chart of accounts as you go along.

Valerie Emerson

Very valuable tool for any type of Property Management

Reviewed 2015-02-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use, top quality tools.

Leah Ferreri

SimplfyEm- Property Management - Accounting

Reviewed 2016-06-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Easy to use after your account has been created. Great Staff helping with questions and decision process.

Robin Springer

Very helpful software

Reviewed 2014-08-29
Review Source: Software Advice

I like the price and the ease of use.

Melissa Sanchez

Great program for organizing!

Reviewed 2017-07-10
Review Source: Software Advice

This is exactly what I was hoping to find when I set in search of a property management program. Everything is fairly easy to use and customer service is just a phone call away.

Jimmy Edmond

Good product.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

The software does exactly what I need it to do. I am happy to be able to respond to tenants with just one click.

David Cross

Very easy to use at low cost

Reviewed 2018-11-08
Review Source: Software Advice

I really like on how fast you can learn to use the tool and add your first property in less than 5 minutes.

Amy Conant

Keeps getting better

Reviewed 2016-09-06
Review Source: Software Advice

Excellent support, easy to understand, and very patient

Eric Boehmer

New User

Reviewed 2017-05-08
Review Source: Software Advice

I really like the price and the fact that the platform is cloud-based. It's also fairly simple to use.

Connor Hecke

Property Management

Reviewed 2016-11-02
Review Source: Software Advice

I really like this software! It was really convenient to view all of your properties in one place. And to be able to see who paid and who hasn't paid.

Ty Jenkins

Great Product, Support, Price

Reviewed 2016-05-16
Review Source: Software Advice

It's very simple to use and priced great. Their representatives are very knowledgeable and responsive.

Alexa Bilek

good product for busy people

Reviewed 2016-09-14
Review Source: Software Advice

they try to make the program easy for everyone to use

Mary Green

Great Program

Reviewed 2017-03-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Simplifyem is a very easy to use software program to help manage rental properties. I am a very small business and this software was easy to use and really helped me get organized. Great customer support.

Daniel O'Konski

Great software

Reviewed 2017-03-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Simplify is great software, easy to use and great customer service. We have tried several different management softwares with no luck until we found Simplify.

Alan Nouray

Review for SimplifyEm

Reviewed 2016-12-06
Review Source: Software Advice

It is very easy to learn how to use the program. The customer support is very good and they answered any question I had regarding the program. I highly recommend it.

Dan Nath

A set up for managing property

Reviewed 2017-11-02
Review Source: Software Advice

Basic set up makes it easier to use some may not like it. The price point is much better than the bigger and better managing software out there.

Kristy Heisser

GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Reviewed 2017-04-20
Review Source: Software Advice

All documents can be saved in the software for each property. A monthly cash flow report is emailed automatically. Customer service department will walk you through the steps to enter property information or rents/security. They will also contact you even if you reach out after hours or have communicated via email.

Carissa Brown

Navigation

Reviewed 2017-01-18
Review Source: Software Advice

It was very user-friendly and easy to navigate through. SimplifyEm is the easiest I've come across so far.

Daryl Nath

Simple and basic

Reviewed 2017-12-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Simple and basic set up. Not very confusing and pretty straightforward with there features and what they have to offer

Rosa Sardi

SimplifyEm Property Management Software

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2017-02-24
Review Source: Software Advice

I used the trial version but was able to find a better product for FREE

Patti Horita

SimplifyEm PM Software

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-02-21
Review Source: Software Advice

Ease of use and functionality. It had all the tools except for posting late fees which we need to use.

Malinda Crane

Excellent Software

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-03-17
Review Source: Software Advice

This software is so easy and simple to use as well as affordable.

Cyndi Berg

It has been easy to use and produce reports, the one call I have made to support was answered promptly and my question was easily resolved.

Reviewed 2017-07-21
Review Source: Software Advice

The software has the ability to connect to quickbooks and electronic payment ability I think as we grow and can afford more it will simplify some of the dual entries

Mike Phelps

Simplifyem Review

Reviewed 2015-11-23
Review Source: Software Advice

Just stated using simplifyem but seems fairly easy to navigate through

Ty Jenkins

Great software, Why over pay?

Reviewed 2016-12-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Simplifyem is a wonderful property management software and it's very affordable. I would recommend it for anyone who's just starting out, without a staff and needs to get more organized.

Stephen Douhne

Great product easy to use

Reviewed 2017-01-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I recommend this product is easy to use and does not cost an arm and a leg like most comparable products

Cindy Tao