DanceStudio-Pro

Cloud-based dance studio management solution

DanceStudio-Pro Reviews

Pros

It has completely changed the way we do business. I love it AND even better, our dance families love it.

Jodi M.

Jessica M.

DSP employees have been very helpful and respond very quickly. It’s comforting to have someone walk you through the steps.

Kristin P.

Stacy S.

Stacy S.

I would not recommend them to anyone they were really rude after I paid for 6 months.

Martin L.

4.0

Efficient platform for dance academy management!

DanceStudio-Pro is a very complete and robust tool, available in its web version and a mobile application, it stands out from other programs available in the market thanks to its functionality and that it is easy to use, it improved notably my efficiency as a dance teacher since it allowed me to establish a better organization of my classes and students, the experience that I obtained since I began to use it has been wonderful and it has allowed me to increase my portfolio of clients

Pros

It offers the possibility to efficiently manage your dance classes, customers, attendance records or automation of that billing process, online registration, scheduling, however at the personal level the feature that I use most and the one I like best in this program is the management of recitals, which together with the mobile application of the program allows me to manage my business in a simple...

Cons

One limitation is that its mobile application is only available for iOs operating systems (iPad, iPhone and iPod.), I would like an update to expand its compatibility with the Android system.

Couldn't survive without it!

Setting up our Dance Studio Pro account was the best decision EVER! I was hesitant about taking on another monthly bill but it is SO worth it! There are a few features that are extra fees, but they are also well worth it! It has completely changed the way we do business. I love it AND even better, our dance families love it! CUSTOMER SERVICE: I love that I can email any question or issue...

Greedy company

Sorry company doesn’t care about their customers.

Pros

Used to be price now that has been taken away.

Cons

They have just raised the prices which is about the only thing that made their program good. They try to push their customers to make choices that only benefit them and not the customer for example limiting merchant processors that are available. Also they just planned a price hike doubling some of our monthly fee to them.

My experience with DSP

Pros

Dance Studio does a everything and save me a lot of time. I like that we can suggest some update or integrations and they will listen and take them into considerations

Cons

The fact that they don't have a phone number for customer support was an issue at 1st, I quickly realized that they were very responsive with email and they send our some videos tutorial that are really helpful

The best out there.

I checked into many studio management programs and used two prior to DanceStudio-Pro. It is far better than any I have used or looked at, more affordable, and has the best customer service I have found. One program tried to charge me to fix issues that I found in their system. One said that they couldn't make their system work to meet my needs, one said that they could customize it, but it would...

Cons

Great app, awful customer service

Pros

My parents love it . Easy to use and love the organization.

Cons

Customer service is AWFUL. I've been charged for over a year now for the Apple and Google app and never got the service. Been arguing with them back and forth for about 9 months now and they promise to refund that I never received. I wish there was a number I could call so that I could resolve this issue with a person.

Allows me to run most of the aspects of my business easily

Pros

They have an auto dialer that tells clients when classes need to be rescheduled if at all which I find really great. It saves a ton of time when there's inclement weather. Very easy to track and process tuition. You can also use it on many interfaces.

Cons

No real complaints here- I suppose it would be nice if they had a non-monthly subscription option but it has done all I've needed it to and saved me money.

Very accommodating!

Pros

DSP employees have been very helpful and respond very quickly! It’s comforting to have someone walk you through the steps!

Cons

I wish phone chat was available, not just email.

This is by far the best Dance Studio software on the market.

This is by far the best dance studio software on the market. It has everything I've ever needed, and then some. Myself and my staff love having the ipad class manager. Through the class manager, we are able to stay up to date on attendance, and lesson plans by class. We are even able to immediately access both class and recital music, as well as view the costumes for each class, all with one click....

DO NOT TRUST

Pros

basic functionality around class management, cool feature to allow you to run an info-tv screen in the studio, responsive (email only) service

Cons

This company waited to sign everybody up for the 2019-2020 dance year and then tripled their prices. Do not trust them or give you their money. They are run by a private equity fund extracting all profits and the expense of value and service. They also refuse to speak over the phone. There are better alternatives elsewhere.

AMAZING! Best dance studio software available!

We are a studio with 3 different locations, different timetables and students crossing over from one to all three studios each week. This has all the potential for an administrative nightmare but thanks to DSP, it's easy! We made the change to DSP last year after being with on previous dance studio software for 9 years, so yes, we were a little nervous and had done a lot of research on available...

Simply amazing!

This software is truly incredible. Our company owner was ready to throw it all away because the admin was "just too hard". Dance Studio Pro is going to save the dance school. 30 day free trial was great to start getting your head around the software and then anytime you encounter problems, you just email them and a quick, clear response is quickly provided - the fact that the company is in America and we are in Australia is no problem! We love that the software is specific to dance, it really does have everything you could need to run a dance school...and the parents LOVE the parent portal and the ability to enrol and pay online. So very happy! :)

FANTASTIC PROGRAM!!!

This program has saved so much time and effort!! I love that all my teachers have access to all students information, transactions, measurements, classes and more, no matter what studio they are teaching at!! I have been able to spend so much more time with my family as I don't have to spend as much time going thru paperwork and doing books. I LOVE the on-line parent portal for them to enrol, check balances, print statements and make payments all online. The customer services is great and very prompt, and any features I want they are looked into and added soon after. Would highly recommend this program to anyone!

Absolutely no support

Pros

Good softwear fairly complexed but there is no support when u need it

Cons

There is no support by phone and they are quite abrupt via email

Perfection

I have used 3 other studio softwares and have FINALLY found the perfect software for studio management. This has every feature you could ever dream! I love that when I had a suggestion, the staff worked on it and I woke up the next morning with a "hey, go check it out!" What service! Awesome

Parent user review

Pros

It's primary function for me as a parent is as a way to pay for class.

Cons

When my daughter's dance teacher sends out a statement, there is no link to make a payment. Since I only use the site once per month, I have to spend a lot of time trying to figure out how/where to log in so that I can pay for the class. Please add a link to statements.