AutoLeap Logo
AutoLeap

Powerful all-in-one auto repair & tire shop software

visit website

AutoLeap Reviews - Page 5

JM

Jaedyn M.

Great review for AutoLeap

My overall experience with AutoLeap was definitely a great one and I would definitely recommend this to others.

Pros

The invoicing/billing system, the SMS/Emailing system and our new receipts was my favorite about AutoLeap.

Cons

I least liked the amount of different tabs there are that take you to the same page on AutoLeap.

Thanks for the wonderful review, Jaedyn!

EB

Eduardo B.

Autoleap Review

Pros

Easy and fast to use. In comparison to our previous shop management software, ALLDATA Manage. Autoleap is leaps and bounds a better software to use. Highly recommend!!!

Cons

No real issues with Autoleap. Everything has been going the way we expected. Motor repair data leaves a bit to be desired. Recommend getting a repair information guide to work in tandem with autoleap.

ZH

Zulema H.

Missy's opinion about AutoLeap

9 out 10 the service we received was great. [sensitive content hidden] our Senior Implementation Consultant constantly checked in on us and had meetings with us every day until we understood AutoLeap.

Pros

How simple it is to use and learn. It took me 2-3 days to learn the full software. The training we got from our Senior Implementation Consultant was a big help.

Cons

Having to Archive orders manually when they're paid?

CF

Conor F.

AutoLeap Saves the day

Pros

The best features that AutoLeap offers is their reporting portal and the ability to request Google reviews from customers.

Cons

They are the best no cons that I can put forward

Hi Conor, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

BM

Brett M.

Automotive, 11-50 employees

Auto Leap

It has been a great experience working with Emma and the AL team so far.

Pros

The ease of ordering parts after creating an estimate is top notch.

Cons

Searchability with a high volume shop, however we are working on ways to improve this issue, with help from the Auto Leap team.

WD

Wyatt D.

Auto Leap New User review

Pros

Easily integrated, cloud based so any smart phone, tablet or device can conduct business

Cons

Parts Tech doesn't have a full inventory of the local suppliers... I miss the supplier specific tabs for ordering...parts tech is nice, but daily I have to manual entry parts that my local suppliers have the aren't coming up on parts tech...

CT

Carolyn T.

Streamlined and simple

Overall, I think the software is going to be very beneficial and I can see how it will improve the business and I like how streamlined the process is.

Pros

Once we had our Account set up. It was easy to create quotes for customers and receive authorizations quickly. It is also nice to see all of the reports available and keep track of our technicians.

Cons

It was a lot of work to set up and it took us a while to get fully comfortable and confident with using the software.

RK

Robert K.

Great Product

online approvals are easy and fast now

Pros

switching from alldata management online after 15 years of using it was scary. autoleap made the transition easy and seamless as possible. its only been a few days of using the software but so far it has been great and checks all the box's that all data did not . i am very happy with the product so far and highly recommend

Cons

color scheme is boring and bland it needs to be more eye popping.

AL

Alex L.

Auto leap

excellent i am extremely pleased with the follow through of the implementation team

Pros

the biggest thing i was looking for in a platform was seamless integration and time savings. we found everything we were looking for in auto leap.

Cons

so far I have not found any setbacks that bother me. i have been very happy with the system

Hi Alex, thanks a bunch for your positive review.

BP

Brian P.

My first two weeks

Saving time with the tech's and service advisor. And the parts tech is so much faster the switching back and forth to see where parts are.

Pros

Intregrated easy, I like the part of being web based and the fact that the tech's can communicate with the service advisor right from the bay

Cons

The fact that everything is archived and we cant delet estimates, and we cant delet a vehicle

KT

Kevin T.

AutoLeap is what’s ^UP^! 😊 ^^

As the business owner AND the technician, I appreciate the overall package that AutoLeap offers. I can perform daily tasks with ease and this software really takes a ton of stress off my shoulders. Knowing AutoLeap has my back and most importantly, genuinely caring about my companies future means everything! THAT means the most to me!

Pros

AutoLeap makes sense!! As a mechanic, It just makes sense to me. The tools AutoLeap adds to my business is PRICELESS!!

Cons

…………. SILENCE…………. Enough. Said.

Hi Kevin, thanks for the glowing review. We’re thrilled to hear about your experience with us.

DP

Darak P.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Amazing software at a great rate

My overall experience with auto leap has been amazing. They have helped with the transition into using the software as well as helped with training and answered any questions I have had promptly. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for software of similar style.

Pros

I like the ease of use and automatic things it does for me to make my job easier.

Cons

Usability on tablet. However they have taken great steps to help improve that since I’ve been using the software.

Adrienne G.

Accounting, self-employed

AutoLeap-Makes Auto Shop Accounting So Much Eaasier

Overall, we are so happy with AutoLeap. The software offers so much value for the cost and we are impressed with how easy it makes the bookkeeping for Auto Repair shops.

Pros

I do the bookkeeping for a few auto repair shops. They use Auto Leap and it is amazing. It offers so many features for management on the shop side and it integrates so seamlessly with Quickbooks Online.

Cons

I have had no issues with the software.

AL

Andre L.

Gravity Automotive Solutions - Mobile Repair Service

Pros

The implementation was pretty simple, and the team got me set up within a week's time including transferring my old data. I really like the Google integration, it has already improved my business's Google presence and ratings.

Cons

I have not found any cons to list about AutoLeap. Everything advertised to me works as it should and I've had great support for any questions I've had.

Hi Andre, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

KH

Kannika H.

Automotive

AutoLeap allows me to lookup parts, customers and invoices in a more efficient way. Less time taken away from other tasks during the day.

Pros

Dashboard and workboard design layout, its a streamline methodology.

Cons

Nothing about the program, just having to learn a new system from others in the past

Hi Kannika, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

so

suriana o.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Makes managing a shop a breeze

using autoleap has made it easier to manage an auto repair shop. helps keep organized with repair orders and appointments. also keeps track when a client has approved a repair.

Pros

love ease of use for parts ordering that is vehicle specific.

Cons

still new to software nothing wrong yet loving everything so far.

Hi Suriana, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

BF

Bradferd F.

ACT Automotive LLC

Autoleap has been very detailed oriented and attentive in helping to insure my business operates at its most efficient capacity

Pros

Autoleap has made it 100% easier to schedule and keep in touch with customers on a daily basis, overall making the work flow easier

Cons

Not being able to rename or delete categories in inspections

AM

Avalon M.

Great Modern Day Software

Pros

This software has pulled my business into the 21st century. No more scribbling down people's phone numbers/car model on a piece of paper to be lost later. I can add the customer into the system, record their vehicle, book them an appointment and throw together an estimate all in a matter of minutes, which means I get back to turning wrenches sooner. Less time at the computer calling around for parts, getting prices and availability, means more time getting my customers vehicles finished and back on the road, and getting myself paid. This is a young, ambitious company determined to modernize the automotive repair world. In the short time I've had this software they have already addressed certain concerns and updated accordingly.

Cons

The biggest downside for me is the repair manual. I had hoped I'd be able to drop my current repair manual software and simply have one program for everything, but certain things are lacking such as being able to quickly pull up a vehicle specification, or certain diagrams/TSB's. I hope in the future this database continues to grow, however.

RG

Regina G.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Auto Leap is Hands Down the Best!

Pros

Auto Leap is the best. It has everything you need to see all in one dashboard to help you facilitate day to day business. With all that it has to offer you can actually do work for 3 people.

Cons

The platform is easy to get trained on and navigate through. No problems with the service at all.

Hi Regina, we're glad you had a good experience with AutoLeap!

MM

Meagan M.

Lots of Help with Startup

Pros

I was very appreciative of the support and help with swapping our business to AutoLeap. [sensitive content hidden] and others were very helpful in getting us trained and our information swapped over from our previous software.

Cons

We were precarious about swapping to begin with due to no trial period. But thankfully it worked out well for us!

JR

Jaime R.

CIEN'S GARAGE JAIME RODRIGUEZ

EXCEPTIONAL. A GREAT PARTNER TO HAVE IN THIS INDUSTRY.

Pros

THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM WAS VERY HELPFUL IN THE ONBOARDING PROCESS. MULTIPLE FOLLOW UPS AND ALWAYS HAVING A ANSWER.

Cons

N/A

Hi Jaime, thanks for sharing your feedback. We’re happy to hear about your positive experience with us.

DS

Doug S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Accounting on Autoleap is horrible!!!!

Bad. Wasted time and money for months and although they were helpful in fixing some issues, they have a long way to go to compare with the big boys in the market(Mitchell).

Pros

The text messaging and picture software works great!

Cons

There are way too many steps involved in every aspect of the system. It works well but does not save you any time. The accounting software is TERRIBLE!!! They make it impossible for you to even find out how much you did in sales for the day and forget about getting accurate numbers for sales tax and sales for the month. Impossible.

EM

Elvis M.

Pros Tires 2 - Elvis Martinez

Pros

I like that with Auto Leap we are able to create invoices quicker and more efficient than before.

Cons

The only Con I can think of is not being able to provide spanish invoices or estimates to my Spanish speaker customers.

JL

John L.

Auto Leap review

[sensitive content hidden] has been my daily savior walking me through every step. Customer service A plus

Pros

Once AutoLeap is set up and running I dont believe there is another system that compares. The estimating and communication with customers is 2nd to none

Cons

Just the time and process learning and setting up. Defiantly a change for the better in the long run. A lot to take in. Becomes 2nd nature once you get comfortable.

DS

Drilon S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Best Auto Repair Software in the market!

Very happy with the software overall.

Pros

The team behind the software is amazing. The software is very easy to use and navigate but the AutoLeap team is always there to guide you on every step of the way.

Cons

The technician app could use improvement so it doesn't look less appealing. The multipoint inspection on technician app needs to be color coded for the technician and maybe more detailed.