eHopper Reviews

4.17/5 (41 reviews)

eHopper customer experience

Reviewed 2018-08-24

For the most part, the service fills our need at this time.We have a convenience store and the inventory management can be very helpful. Also the customer service is very good.

Online Shopping Made Easy

Reviewed 2018-10-30

I’m glad we were recommended eHopper, which helps me train the newly hires how to use it in a smooth manner. This program connects customers online orders to our store. Our customer department can access the inventory of their orders in one system. Software is simple to use and not complicated to manage online.

Wendy Hernandez

Great for large-scale events!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-08-26

My overall experience was good, except for my credit card being charged for another month of full access to the software. I had made it abundantly clear I only needed the license for 1 month and nowhere did it say the license would auto-renewed/charge my credit card. Further to that when speaking to support (I did that a lot), I was told that access to the software would automatically cease after my month was up if I didn't make another payment before then -- this was exactly what I wanted and had no reason not to trust what eHopper told me. That has unfortunately left me a bit disappointed and not too keen on doing business with the company again if I fair resolution to the issue can't be accomplished.What I like most about this software is the user-friendly interface both for the back office and pos software on tablets. Also a big bonus is syncing in real-time as it allows me to share information with my team on the progress of our event. One of the biggest motivators to a team that received almost 15,000 guests is hearing how much of each product was sold because it's more than just a number. What has to be taken into consideration is the kitchen staff, our food line servers, and the prep work leading up to our event. . . all things that contributed to our numbers/sales.

Great Service, Limited Functionality

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Overall, it was a positive experience and I would continue to follow their software and hopefully see new and advanced features in the future.The software was affordable, the team was very responsive to troubleshoot any issues we had.

Laurie Tollakson

Vape shop review

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Customer service is where it's at with E-Hopper! Any issues we have with the software are promptly addressed by technicians who know what they are doing and go above and beyond to help us fix our problems- even when it is user error!It is easy to use and understand. I like the tabs and the matrix options for different sizes or nicotine levels!

Ehopper review

Reviewed 2018-10-27

Pos is easy to use. Back office works with Excel which I like.Easy to use pos. Anyone can use checkout.

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Easy of use, products display, currency options

Gencho Topalski

Ehopper

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Easy to work. Best price on the market.

Katherine Zlotnikova

Great System and Great Service!

Reviewed 2018-11-01

Beautiful software and hardware, simple to setup, amazing customer service. Would recommend to anyone looking for an easy-to-learn solution for their business. Support has always been available whenever needed and their team resolved all issues quickly and efficiently.It is beautiful and simple to learn. Very user friendly.

Kevin Gumb

INCREDIBLE CUSTOMER SER VICE

Reviewed 2018-08-27

Excellent The best thing about the software is the ease of use. The customer service behind this product is what makes it so easy to use. From loading menu Items to answering questions by phone or email within minutes. Once you understand the product you are off and running with no need for additional support.

Jaime Rouse

Great Company, Great Software, Awesome Service

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Ehopper has awesome support, they listen and are very fast at resolving issues. They will train you as many times as needed to ensure you and your staff can utilize every bit of the software to enhance your user experience and make sure your business runs smoothly. They have competitive pricing and are always adding new features and functions to help businesses grow and thrive. This software is easy to use and has everything a business needs to stay organized and up to date with their software in todays day and age. They are constantly evolving and stay competitive in the POS industry as a leader in POS technology.

Lynn Osborne

Small business

Reviewed 2018-08-22

been great printers work fine - and easy for staff which is very important Looks Great - easy for the staff - back office is what i have been looking for

Joe Dionne

Very satisfied

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Perfect! They take your input seriously and implement the changes unlike other companies like Lightspeed.They hit the nail on the head with this software. But most importantly, their support is second to none. CSR deserve a big raise.

ANNY ROSARIO

President

Reviewed 2018-08-21

I have the control with my inventory and with the employees too.. I love this.Is very easy, this software has everything what I needed

Iryna Pyle

I'm more than happy!

Reviewed 2018-08-24

The costumer support is the best! Thanks to customer support for helping me in order to start and run the ehopper POS for my business. I'm very happy and will recommend it to anyone. Simple, affordable, easy to use, remote access from ehopper Team, integrated with Pax machine, their merchant service is great!

Keith Elsesser

MY eHopper Experience

Reviewed 2018-08-24

The eHopper POS Station is a great POS for the hospitality industry. The customer service was great, there is never a flawless reboot and they helped with every hurdle The POS is very cost effective as well

Kay Barrett

eHopper was easy to use and the most bang for my buck

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Cost effective easy to use eHopper makes POS simple. I found the software easy to use and straight forward. The functionalities are not complicated users opening a new small business. The customer service team answered all my questions and took their time to explaining all features.

Justin Wong

You Get What You Pay For

Reviewed 2018-10-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall eHopper gets the job done. For paying nothing for a POS that is functional most of the time, you cannot beat that. Main gripe would be the crashing of the POS every now and then can be stressful. There is a way to reboot easy enough, but it does get taxing if it happens multiple times in a day. - Free to use (for one location, great for very small businesses) - Manual sales - Prompt customer service - Ability to splits taxes and whatnot

Ernie Allan

Perfect for my Jamaican Food Truck ... BEST SOFTWARE I TRY YET

Reviewed 2017-06-28

Technology is very hard for me and eHopper was very easy. The features were straight were exactly what i needed as a first time food truck owner.

Derrick H

Gets the job done for my store!

Reviewed 2016-09-28

eHopper POS has been a great system for use in my hobby shop. It was easy to set up and add my inventory to the system as well getting my hardware up and running. The service from my account manager and the support team was also great. Best of all, the price was right. Definitely reccomended.Very easy to use, not complicated at all.

Kanyon Slocum

ehopper

Reviewed 2016-10-12
Review Source: Software Advice

The software itself is great. The only problem I have is they told me it was compatible with Windows 7 or newer, yet my windows 8 (as generic as it possibly can be) isn't compatible for some reason.the layout of the pos and back office are very easy to understand.

Graham Peters

Good Product

Reviewed 2018-10-31

So far the only hurdled have been getting our products loaded. The support was ok but it took a day for any help. and a few requests weren't even answered.Ease in making a transaction Functions well Looks nice

Jeff Jensen

Probably great for some, but not for us.

Reviewed 2016-10-19
Review Source: Software Advice

First off let me say that EHopper's sales team are the most aggressive for me in my search for POS software. I had the company calling me multiple times even after requesting they not do so. I told them I'd contact them directly if I had any issues, and that I wanted to try the software out first. They have finally stopped calling me after having requested it four or five times. Quite simply the aggressiveness they displayed (one guy called me five times within ten minutes when I didn't answer because I was busy) turned me off of their software. I still gave it a go, as I was looking for something decent for my quick service bar.User friendly interface, easy menu setup

Suella Velez

Great Experience

Reviewed 2016-09-30

Our experience with ehopper has been pleasant so far. Someone is always available to address any concerns we may have and the software itself is a breeze to use.Its mostly self explanatory and doesn't require much instruction to use.

Sebastian Ferreira

This POS is awesome!!!

Reviewed 2017-06-28

I love it. Both for employees and "back office" work. Its very easy to fix problems, make echanges quickly, and user friendly. Other POS system take a long tine to train staff. This is almost self explanatory and little time is spent training.