Treatwell Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend8.99/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It is very easy to use, and the CUSTOMER SERVICE is OUTSTANDING. Very responsive and always able to help with any enquiries or issues.

MP

Monica P.

My overall experience is good. Treatwell connect has kept me from having double bookings and saved me time on some of my daily tasks which helps tremendously when I am busy.

DA

Dan A.

I absolutely love how easy to use is the booking system. It has all necessary features and the customer service is great.

VU

Veronica U.

Connect is now very annoying with all bookings to check out and penalties for cancelling appointments even though client emailed me to cancel it.

KP

Katarzyna P.

There is no option to block bookings without preparing or taking deposits, that is extremely annoying.

KP

Katarzyna P.

Limited functionality/ restricted when integrating the booking widget into our website. Not possible to ingrate it with another booking system.

TW

Tanja W.

Treatwell users...

How would you rate Treatwell?

Feedback

Overall is the service and support are very good indeed

Pros

Very effective and easy to use, you can access from anywhere and any device.

Cons

The fees are quite high if you aren’t premium account

Busy business easy with treatwell connect

Benefits of using daily report making tax returning easier. Organised and safely stored clients details

Pros

Easy for me to access anywhere all notifications on my phone. All data securely stored.

Cons

Sometimes when adding a service can be little time consuming have to add next service for the same person on each booking if booking more than one treatment.

Treatwell connect

Treatwell connect is perfect for me. Everything I have in one place.

Pros

Very easy to use. Everything I have in one place in my phone.

Cons

For me everything is perfect. No need nothing better.

Good and very useful

Pros

It’s very easy, handy, smart, very affordable even for small businesses. You can get help any time.

Cons

Updating website on some Saturdays which slow down the quality

B~Browns review

Improved my business

Pros

Easy of use. Customers ability to book online. Review ratings for clients to see

Cons

Customers can cancel with less than 24 hours notice

A good addition for my business

I have found the software overall easy to use, I had added my existing clients prior to my go live conversation with my account manager. Its good value for money, after speaking with a few business owners they pay a lot more for the salon software which does a bit more but features that I don't need. It would be great if I could link up my iZettle card reader with connect!

Pros

I love that I can use the software on my lap top, tablet and phone. I like the notifications when you get a new booking. I like that it sends a reminder email to clients prior to their appointment. It is fairly easy to use in terms of adding clients and booking in appointments. Its great that clients can book in right away without having to call or message me.

Cons

I found adding discounts and accessing the payment screen more difficult. It still takes me a good few mins to find the payment screen.

Amazing

Amazing lovely staff very helpful

Pros

We get so many repeat or new clients easy to use

Cons

Easy to use and can be use on phone or tablet

Zoraza

Very satisfied

Pros

Very helpfull, to organize bookings. Reminders to clients

Cons

Last minute cancelations, and no show bookings

Easy and effortless

Treatwell connect has really helped me stay organised and has boosted the growth of the business. There is always a team member to help who is very knowledgable and friendly that can assist if you get stuck or need any advice. They have your best interest at heart, I think it's really great!

Pros

It's simple to use, very user friendly. It keeps all my appointments in one place and allows me to manage my week easily. It's boosted my business growth, I especially like the reminder texts and emails that are automatically sent out the day before the appointment, and I really like the widget that can be linked onto my facebook page, website and instagram profile. It's really helping my business take off and I've been telling everyone about it.

Cons

Cancellations can be difficult when client as paid in advance for treatment.

Treatwell review

Pros

The ease of use both for me and my clients.

Cons

More statistics on sales would be great.

The App is good as desktop version

Pros

check out has still some problems and does not function as desktop dose

Cons

its handy, access info on booking everywhere

Hi Neda, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you find the app useful and you like being able to access your bookings from everywhere. If you are having trouble with the checkout please reach out to your Account Manager and they will be more than happy to investigate it for you. Best, Treatwell

Makes booking a beauty appointment seamless

I always have a seamless, stressfree time using Treatwell. I'm able to book an appointment, and pay when I get there, which makes me feel way better than paying online. I use it to book regular appointments in local salons, and it's never let me down since the day I started using it a few years ago!

Pros

I like the fact that its all in one place. I HATE sitting scrolling through the internet to find the best priced beauty appointment. With many treatments, I am not too fussy about going to a different salon each time, so treatwell is PERFECT for those type of appointments. I find that I get pretty good deals too & I love being able to pay when I get there too for some places.

Cons

I dont dislike a lot about treatwell. Maybe I wish there was a few more options in my area, but thats about it!

Great way to manage salon diary

Pros

So easy to use, makes salon appointments easy and stress free! Love the text and email reminders

Cons

If the app is down or having probelems I can’t access any appointments or client info but this is very rare

Treatwell Connect Review

Pros

Really big help for new businesses to get their name out. Thanks for them my salon is on first page of Google search ;)

Cons

Freeze sometimes, but it might be just my phone. Fortunately doesn't happen often.

bookings

i love to use yhis up..didnt figure it up jet how to unblock previously bloked app.times

Pros

its very good.easy to use even for computer illiterstes like myself

Cons

i had problems with unblocking my pre booked app.

Treatwill connect

I use it since August and I’m really impressed how simple it is. I don’t have to send the reminders anymore and count the money at the end of the day. Saves me a lot of time. The customer service is excellent I never had any problems

Pros

I can book my private customers together with the ones from Treatwell. It’s very clear to use.

Cons

I don’t see any bad things about the software

my lovely Treatwell

5++++++

Pros

Very easy to use and save you time and you don’t have to leve your Clints and answer the phone I love it.

Cons

Great for both businesses and privets users .

Hi Aladdin, Thank so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased that you are finding the software easy to use. Thanks for being a great Treatwell partner. Best, Treatwell

Perfect

It's good. I can use it very nicely. Everything is understandable

Pros

Everything is good, easy to use and understanding all the features

Cons

Nothing is bad about it . Its very good.

Makes booking appointments a dream for staff and clients!

Its so much easier to see each others diaries to book in clients with different members of staff and be able to see their prices and times. its excellent we love it.

Pros

The Menu is so easy to use even on a phone, the diary is excellent and helps us to work together easily in the salon. Clients find it very easy to use and it has some great little extras like the clever discounts on last minute bookings. we love it.

Cons

Nothing its excellent. Sometimes it crashes but otherwise its amazing.

Hi Rachael, Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying Treatwell Connect and that your customers are enjoying using Treatwell. Thanks for being a great Treatwell partner. Best, Treatwell

great service always improving service

Pros

great for filling last minute appointments and bringing in new business

Cons

still a few things that it doest offer compared to rival companies

Tteatwell- work smarter not harder

At our spa, even though the company does marketing each professional is responsible to.build their own client buisnesses/ portfolio. Treatwell has really helped our professionals expend their clientel and most importantly it has helped everyone have a cleaner schedule.

Pros

Easy to use and as spaanager able to select what other employees can do. Love the notifications straight to our phones once someone has booked and reminder for individuals schedules. Has completely eliminated double bookings.

Cons

Does not require a deposit for booking, so people and cancel or no show with out penalty. Only recognizes a client if exact name is used.. would be nice to locate client by phone number ber / email.

Pros

It is easy to use, manage bookings, find clients details, block time off, etc

Cons

That I have to contact Treatwell to cancel appointments

Easy and fast

It's bring more customer to my shop and very easy to use

Pros

Is easy to use for me and my beautucian

Cons

I like everything I can't complain on any thing

Simply amazing

Great all round

Pros

Easy to use and understand. The clients love the reminder text. Also they love seeing photos of the salon and reviews before they book. Being able to book at night time and during working hours is a bonus

Cons

Nothing there is nothing I don’t like it’s all really fab

Great for finding new customers

Pros

How easy it is to change the menu to keep services up to date.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. It us easy to use and navigate