CloseFactor Logo

Cloud-based lead capture solution for sales teams.

CloseFactor Reviews

MS

Matt S.

Computer & Network Security, 201-500 employees

Critical for ICP targeting - will take with me to future companies

Very pleasant. Consistent support, enablement, and deliver on the initial premise.

Pros

First and foremost, the technology aligns with our strategic objectives. The support is amazing. The product features are not always in a mature state quite yet but the roadmap is promising and they have a track record of delivering consistent improvements.

Cons

Integration maturity & ability to customize independently from an administration point of view.

NB

Nick B.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

The only way you should be starting your day is by going to CF!

Working with CF has been an awesome experience thus far. From day 1 having a single place to digest my book of business, find key contacts, and understand the scope of their business has been key. As CF continues to grow, the new features (Value pyramids, deep dives, etc) have been a daily focus for myself. Being able to start my day on relevant changes across the org (new hires, news articles, Value pyramid updates, slack notifications on hiring/job openings, etc) keeps me well informed and relevant across my accounts. If you're not first you're last & CF helps me stay top of mind for folks with these changes. The customer support is also top notch. Shoutout Joyce for being there at every turn with any questions, comments, or concerns I have.

Pros

Lead generation, Account based research, value pyramids, the customer support team, surfacing all relevant information I need from day 1 on an account to create a hypothesis and hit the ground running. CF is the 1st thing I look at in the morning 4/5 days of the week.

Cons

No current issues. It would be great to see CF expand into contact information like an apollo, zoominfo, etc but what they've built thus far is great.

JA

Julia A.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Helpful, but not being used to its full extent

Pros

I use this for identifying the people within an org, especially folks who aren't on LinkedIn and/or who are private.

Cons

Seems like there is a lot more to this tool that I am not using.

FD

Faith D.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Wish I used close factor at my last company!

Pros

The insights this tool provides about companies (if you are in a sales role) is the best I’ve ever see!

Cons

When you scroll to the side on the various data points about the company it sometimes switches the screen

HW

Hunter W.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Enterprise Account Executive

The customer experience has been excellent, and having a dedicated Slack channel for feedback and queries is very convenient. Responses are impressively quick. Overall, the tool has been a game-changer, and I'm eager to see the revenue it generates by the end of the year.

Pros

This tool has significantly streamlined the process of analyzing my accounts and contacts according to our ICP. Its user-friendly interface allows for quick messaging through outreach channels or LinkedIn connections. Additionally, the effortless exporting of lead lists into CSV or outreach formats has simplified my workflow, enabling me to concentrate on selling rather than data collection.

Cons

I've encountered a few minor bugs, but nothing significant, and the team has addressed them within a day. I wish I could customize the AI-generated messages to make them shorter for LinkedIn or prompt like ChatGPT. However, they've indicated that an upcoming release will address this issue soon.

SM

Stephen M.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Excellent source of market intel to plan your territory

Closefactor is used daily as a "heat seeker" to identify which accounts/targets to go after based on a dynamically updated data.

Pros

Closefactor very quickly gives you a snapshot of which accounts to target based on an multitude of criteria.

Cons

I've been using CloseFactor for a few years and they've been closing gaps every step of the way.

JM

Jonathan M.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Account Scoring, Sales Plays, Account Plans

Pros

Ability to filter and add tags to accounts based on company attributes. Ease of setting up account scoring based on mentions and importance. In depth analysis of account plans that sales reps can utilize during their prospecting efforts.

Cons

The limitation of not being able to set the amount of account plans each user can create.

BA

Ben A.

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

Next Level Targeting of Ideal Customer Profile

Pros

I've yet to come across another product that allows you a target your ICP at the level of sophistication of CloseFactor. Instead of only being able to use traditional targeting like company size or revenue band, CloseFactor allows you to develop an ICP that includes factors like how many employees work in specific functions at the target company, or if the target company licenses specific technologies in their stack.

Cons

No real issues. It would be cool down the road if we could create audiences in the tool and push them directly to advertising platforms (instead of importing and exporting).

MJ

Matt J.

Internet, 51-200 employees

CloseFactor- Great for companies to help with ICP & contact identification

Overall I am a very happy closefactor customer

Pros

-We are growing fast and wanted to develop a more data-driven approach to our territory planning. CloseFactor is fantastic for this. -Once you have the accounts, it is really helpful for the reps to find ideal contacts -It is easy to add accounts to the system -The support is excellent. I would highlight the technical support and responsiveness (Joyce is our Solutions Engineer).

Cons

-The UI could be improved and the search could be more intuitive

DG

Dana G.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

CloseFactor Review

Pros

Makes it easy to find smoke in my accounts and determine which accounts to prioritize.

Cons

Often times it'll capture keywords from previous jobs. I can't use CloseFactor on it's own, because not every person/account populates their LinkedIn account.

DC

Dominic C.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Heatmap is key to my prospecting efforts

Pros

I really only use the Heatmap feature on CloseFactor, but it's hugely beneficial. It saves me a ton of time by automating a lot of the manual work I'd normally do searching through LinkedIn profiles. What I really like about it is it can key off of information in LinkedIn profiles in just the "About" section, and the user's experience description of their current role. When I manually search for a particular keyword, the results pull from any number of places on a user's profile, including their "Skills," which doesn't end up helping me identify whether a technology is used at a user's current company.

Cons

I have had a great experience so far. No complaints.

TR

Tim R.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Tim Ray CloseFactor Survey

Decently helpful tool that makes it easier to find lists of relevant prospects on linkedin.

Pros

Gaining insights into technologies that prospects are using.

Cons

Only being able to export 10 leads at a time to linkedin.

RC

Renee-Claude T.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Working Smarter not Harder with Close Factor

Even though I don't use it day to day in my workflow, I always have such a pleasure presenting it to the new hire cohorts. I think its an incredibly powerful tool that helps reps save time and energy.

Pros

I love how it encompasses 1st and 3rd party data to give you a 360 view into what is going on in your territory. It helps you view the information in a comprehensive way (especially if you are visual).

Cons

I think at times it can be a bit of an information overload. There is a lot of information and sometimes its not as intuitive within the platform what to do with it.

TS

Taylor S.

CloseFactor for account research

Pros

Closefactor is great for identifying where to spend time in your territory using leading indicators

Cons

NA - would be great if you could enrich prospect contact info

PR

Peter R.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Close Factor 4 month review.

Very positive. My customer Success Manager is excellent, the product is great.

Pros

Great to get top-level company information Star contacts are a nice feature

Cons

Some data is incorrect. Just because someone mentions one of our competitors on their LinkedIn in the bio, does not necessarily mean they use it at their current organisation.