Pobuca Connect Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend7.91/10

See full reviews by rating

Top 3 alternatives

It is nice to be able to access it just about anywhere. It is nice to be able to share it with my business partner and whatever we put in the database is accessible by all of us.
I especially love the ability to search through the contacts, this makes finding a specific contact quick and easy. I absolutely recommend this product.
Great customer service, stable app, easy to use, nice interface, bulk upload, nice mobile app.
The loading speed of the pages is awful unfortunately. It sometimes ruins the whole experience.
It is annoying to have to put the address in the organization and regular contact. If that person is in the organization the information should automatically pop up.
Questionable fit for use (the performance, loading speed is really poor).

Adam R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing application!

Amazing! Nothing on the market quite like this. All my connections in one app! We definitely recommend.

Pros

That it keeps all my contacts organized.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback!! Stay tuned for more upcoming features that will help you and your coworkers be even more productive.

PC

Peter C.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Pobuca

Pros

easy to use, and functional Org, contact structure is good

Cons

App seems better than desktop software. It can not prevent employee from using Apps.

Thank you for your positive review, Peter! We're glad to hear that!

CS

Christian S.

Great tool to keep your organizations contacts at one place

I have tried Pobuca for a few months now and I can only say that I enjoy it a lot, but a feature I could recommend being made is an visitcard scanner built in, so you don't have to fill in the info on the web but only take a photo and poof it should be there. I can't think of anything else it's missing :)

Cons

Thank you a lot Christin for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our product to other businesses. We love to make our customers happy. We're going to contact you soon about our ambassador's program. Stay tuned !

RR

Ruben R.

Arts and Crafts, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

If someone of my colleagues gets a new contact everybody can find it on pobuca. No need to waste time asking for the right number or email.

Pros

The fact that you can sort your contacts by company.

Cons

You have to get used to it. In the beginning it was hard to find my way.

Thank you so much for posting such a favorable review, Ruben! Your feedback just made our day! We'll do our best to make Pobuca Connect even simpler and easier for you!

JG

Justinas G.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Introduced it to my new workplace.

Very convenient

Pros

Veey convenient way of sharing contacts among co-workers. Liked the idea of a cloud database which can be accessed from any device.

Cons

Software still contains quite a few bugs. Had difficulties in assigning contacts to different categories.

Thank you Justinas for your positive review and for choosing Pobuca to manage your contacts. We're very happy when our customers are happy. We've launched new version of Pobuca where you can find some new features and some improved old features. For more information about them, Schedule a Demo here ( https://pobu.ca/demo ) and our experts will contact you shortly.

ML

Megan L.

Excellent Product

I love this product, I found it when I was searching for a way to digitize our companies Rolodex and this works perfectly. I especially love the ability to search through the contacts, this makes finding a specific contact quick and easy. I absolutely recommend this product!

Cons

Dear Happy Megan Lupardus. Thank you for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our product to other businesses. We will contact you soon to participate in our ambassadors program. Until then, take care!

PF

Paul F.

Entertainment, self-employed

First time I've used a database system for my contacts and it does the trick really well

Pros

Ease of use, simplicity of layout, and the app. I've been looking for something like this for a long time and the fact that it's free is also a great plus as I would not pay for one but would do this work manually otherwise.

Cons

Would like to add photos for contacts; would also like to be able to add a company even if it doesn't appear in the suggested drop down list

Thank you so much Paul for your feedback! We're very happy when our customers are happy. We will contact you soon for more feedback do not hesitate to contact us !

Susan H.

Best contact management software

Love this app, our business contacts was a mess and finally they are all organized and structured thanks to this app. It will be great to be able to scan business cards, their customer support told me that it will be available in the next release. High quality free product.

Cons

Thank you a lot Susan Henderson, for your comment. We're so glad you're in love with our app! It would be our honor if you'll participate in Pobuca's ambassadors program!

GZ

Georgios Z.

A good tool!

I think that is a very good tool for my work. It is easy and helps me to organize my job. They are some thing that can be done more, but generally, I am very happy!

Cons

Dear Georgios. Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am very pleased to hear that you like our product. Do checkout our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for more information about Pobuca, you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Sabrina H.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

I wanted to create a shared contact database with my colleague. That happened fast and hassle free.

Got to share a DB within the team and use it jointly.

Pros

The interface makes it easy to get to whatever section I want. Very instinctive. I also like the pop-up chat and the tag line you are using. It makes me feel like you care.

Cons

The business card scanner - could be improved. I thought it would all go automatically, but I still have to separate the strings. Not cool. Wasting time.

Dear Happy Sabrina. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our app to other potential customers. We're going to take care about business card scanner. Thank you a lot :D

CP

Charlotte P.

Good customer service!

We didn't end up taking a corporate account but the customer service was exceptional! Some of the features weren't ready for our particular organisational needs.

Cons

Dear Charlotte, thank you for your positive review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our customer service! I hope your will check out our brand new features. Feel free to contact us for a demo, looking to take a deep dive into Pobuca's full feature set. Cheers

KM

KONSTANTINOS M.

Very Productive App

Very helpful app within the organization!!! All contacts in one place and access that from any device. Try it - its worth it...

Cons

Dear Konstantinos. Thank you for your review and for choosing Pobuca for your contact management application. I'm happy that you enjoyed us product and I'm looking forward to having you as ambassador. We will contact you soon :) Cheers !

JV

Joselyn V.

Legal Services, 11-50 employees

excellent app!!

I found it really great just would like to have more options for personalizing my contacts information!

Pros

It is easy to use.

Cons

Don´t offer options for personalizing your contact info or synchronizing with other apps.

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. The recommendations you mention are going to be live soon (included in our roadmap), check our feature list https://goo.gl/tsh0pm and if you have any questions, you can contact us anytime. Best Rgrds, Vicky from Pobuca

SB

Stacey B.

Great

Pros

Great experience and no major complaints. Always someone to talk to if needed. It worked out great!!

Cons

The only main issue regarding using this application is that anyone could make changes but that was really it!

Thank you a lot Stacey! We're very happy that you have a nice experience with Pobuca. Regarding your cons, in our latest product release we've add a new feature that gives you the ability to have user roles! If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca¿s new features, Schedule a Demo today and our experts will contact you shortly.

JS

John S.

Very easy to use. Shared contacts across your organisation with no hustle.

Great for any medium to large organisation that wants to share contact information between employees. They also currently have a live chat support in their website that they respond very quickly to. Yay!

Cons

Thanks John Smith for the comment. It's our pleasure to keep our customers happy. We'll be happy to join us on Pobuca's ambassadors program! See you soon !

EC

Eileen C.

Just started using but seems easy and easy for others to access Easy to get into and enter Information and like the feature of using on cell phones.

Cons

Thank you a lot Eileen Carter for your feedback! It's so critical to us to keep our customers happy and satisfied with Pobuca. We will contact you to be part of the Pobuca's ambassadors program!

RC

Renee C.

Best way to keep track of daily business

Pobuca has been a fantastic way to keep track of my daily business contacts, it makes outside sales job so much easier!

Cons

Thank you so much Renee Campbell for your comment !!! We are so happy that you're considering Pobuca a fantastic contact management app. We're going to contact you for a participation in Pobuca's ambassadoring program.

Defense & Space, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great contact management

Pros

Probably the best free contact manager on the web.

Cons

It's a little sluggish at times -- not sure if that's Pobuca's fault or my connections.

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you!

DJ

David J.

Great way for teams to keep in touch

WE USE POBUCA FOR OUR TEAM BECAUSE IT SEAMLESSLY SYNCS ALL OUT CONTACTS IN ONE PLACE, MAKING LIFE SO MUCH EASIER!

Cons

Dear David. Thank you for taking the time to review Pobuca. I am very pleased to hear that our product made your stay pleasant. Looking forward to see new comment when you will check our new features. Cheers

VB

Vasilis B.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Super app and easy to use it with many add on features.

Great to use it basically with -external / remote collegues. No need to have different lists with contacts, or trying to update different apps / programs. Especially for employees who are travelling or do not have a standard office base, it is great.

Pros

Add on, ease to use,

Cons

Thank you Vasilis for your positive review. Your feedback is so important to us. We're very happy that you consider Pobuca super app. We'll be grateful if you will participate in our ambassador's program. We'll contact you soon! Cheers

NM

Nikolaos M.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Never was able to use it as I am still waiting for contacts to get uploaded!

Waste of time.

Pros

Cons

Non-existent support. Waiting months for my outlook contacts to be uploaded. Support claimed my pst files where too complicated for their bots. I guess they are too complicated for their staff too.

We're really sorry to hear that. I would recommend for you either to auto import your outlook contacts through the Pobuca mobile app or try our new service, Contact Orgnaizer that cleans up your database, remove duplicates and enrich corporate contact profiles.

Sarah H.

Great for keeping track of contacts

I have very much enjoyed using Pobuca to keep track of my contacts and share them with colleagues. The only issues I have had is automatically updating them once I update the contacts on outlook.

Cons

Dear Sarah. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed Pobuca! Cheers ;)

IP

Ioannis P.

Great product

A must have for every business. Lightweight but powerful. Give it a try and expand your business contacts management.

Cons

Thank you a lot for your feedback! We are so excited that you find Pobuca a must have for every business. If you have any questions, we will be more than happy to help you!

bb

binson b.

Good software

overall quality is good and its easy to use and it will a trending software in future.Thank you.....

Cons

Dear Binson. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your use of Pobuca! Feel free to contact us if there is anything we can help you with.

HO

Halee O.

Used other for less than 6 months

My experience with Pobuca from was very professional. Any questions I had were answered promptly.

Pros

It's ease of use and the fact that it is accessible from any device. It is efficient without being cumbersome.

Cons

I feel like it suits more of a sales objective, where our organization needed mostly a place for storing contacts/contact groups.

Dear Halee Oliver. Thank you for giving us your perfect rating, we are very happy when our customers are happy. We will contact you soon to participate in our ambassadors program. Until then, take care!