Pobuca Connect Reviews

Pros

It is nice to be able to access it just about anywhere. It is nice to be able to share it with my business partner and whatever we put in the database is accessible by all of us.

Matthew K.

I especially love the ability to search through the contacts, this makes finding a specific contact quick and easy. I absolutely recommend this product.

Megan L.

Great customer service, stable app, easy to use, nice interface, bulk upload, nice mobile app.

Elizaveta O.

Cons

The loading speed of the pages is awful unfortunately. It sometimes ruins the whole experience.

Mihails G.

It is annoying to have to put the address in the organization and regular contact. If that person is in the organization the information should automatically pop up.

Cecilia S.

Questionable fit for use (the performance, loading speed is really poor).

Mihails G.

4.4

Best apps I have ever used.

Connecting my team is better then ever.

Pros

Easy to use, no adds. good interface. better search option.

Cons

Nothing to say. All about to say that it needs to include theme so that user can enjoy their own theme.

Wow! Thanks a lot for your excellent review! You've made our day!!

Initially Excited, Two Years Later, Disappointed

Our goal for Pobuca Connect is to use it to replace having contacts in three or four different places, to easily export a list of contacts once a year for a snail mailing, to replace MailChimp with this contact database and email marketing and to still sync with the contact database for our Office 365 email system. Currently, Pobuca Connect meets only one of these goals. For now, we plan to keep trying...

Pros

Pubuca Connect does a great job of storing contact information and allowing multiple people to access the contacts under different permission levels. The ability to utilize custom fields is also incredibly useful. Having both Android and iPhone apps is very useful for us.

Cons

However, Pobuca Connect has a long ways to go before businesses can use this product alone for their contact management, email marketing, and customer relationship management. Let's start with the integration with Office 365. While it is very useful to be able to login to Pobuca using our Office 365 credentials, the integration doesn't go far enough. The Pobuca Outlook addon, for example, allows searching...

Hello, Thank you for all your comments and the time you have spent for this review. In Pobuca we appreciate our users' valuable feedback and keep improving our apps as per those. Regarding the email campaigns feature, please bear in mind that the core field of Pobuca Connect is contacts management and not email marketing. Nevertheless, we provide the possibility to send emails to your contacts...

Nice way of storing and synching contacts - and GDPR compliant too

All my contacts in one place with minimal hassle.

Pros

Easy to import contacts, and easy to arrange them by organisation. Fast customer service. The software will synch contacts across an organisation (although this is less useful to a lone worker like me). Nice little desktop app which helps you find what you need quickly (e.g. someone's number when you need to make a call). Great value for money as it's free for a single person like me; can't comment on the other pricing structures. Storage of data is GDPR compliant.

Cons

Having nicely imported all your data, you can't EXPORT it without upgrading to a paid plan, which is a bit annoying if you want to move to another contact manager.

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback. We offer a 15-day free trial of Pobuca Pro, if you want to check our product before paying though.

Pobuca connect

Pros

The sorting; the interface; the search;

Cons

I dont have something in mind. Nothing occurs

Wow! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review! We strive for the best and we are thrilled to hear your experience! Thanks again!

POBUKA IS A GOOD CONTACT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE.

I USE THE FREE VERSION, WHICH ALLOWS MANAGING ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS ... ALL IN ONE SAME SITE. THE INTERFACE IS MODERN, AND SIMPLE BUT THE SEARCH DOES NOT WORKS WELL. SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME IN SEARCH AND OFTEN NOT FOUND. IN GENERAL, IT IS RECOMMENDED.

Pros

IT HAS DISTINCT FUNCTIONAL MODES, AND IT'S VERY PRACTICAL TO ORGANIZE A COMPANY'S CONTACTS, LIKE CUSTOMER CONTACTS. THE INTERFACE IS MODERN, AND SIMPLE .

Cons

POBUKA HAS AN INTERFACE MODERN, AND SIMPLE BUT THE SEARCH DOES NOT WORKS WELL. SOMETIMES IT TAKES A LONG TIME IN SEARCH AND OFTEN NOT FOUND.

Hi there! Thank you very much for your comment :) In case you face slow performance again while searching for an entity don't hesitate to contact us via email: support@pobuca.com. We will assist you immediately!

Pobuca

Good Software and very easy to work very useful mobile app

Pros

Very systematic approach towards the contacts database formation.

Cons

have fields with max letters capacity because of which sometime its difficult to feed complete info.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to meet your expectations!

Overall a very helpful contact management system

overall is a great tool and support seems to be good for queries. i would recommend it to anyone in any organization

Pros

-Easy on-boarding -tools for import from other software - app for mobile and add-in for outlook integration - short learning curve -access / rights management (who sees what)

Cons

- needs better language support on data entry (other than English) - better integration with office 365 (i should be able to add a contact right away from new email - login through add-in has to much friction

Thank you for your review! We'll take your suggestions into serious consideration and focus on providing the best customer experience!

Great UI and overall experience is fabulous!

Pros

The User Interface is great! They also have excellent customer service. I loved the overall interface. It is also available across the devices which is great! If you are very big organisation with a lot of contacts, this would definitely help you.

Thanks for your comment!

Pobuca Connect, The best Contact management resource.

Overall a great tool for synchronizing all your business contacts with co-workers

Pros

Easy and a quick way to import large amount of contacts simultaneously. Easy Grouping of contacts with extra custom field making it easy to filter all contacts to a limited few.

Cons

it is not quite easy to detect duplicate contacts especially if you have a large data set. Problem having duplicate organizations with similar names. I think for this in case of an existing organization with similar name should be merged rather than creating another.

Thank you for your great review, James! We really appreciate your feedback! I will share your comments and review with our Customer Support Team. Please let us know anytime you need our assistance. Thanks again and hope you have a remarkable day! Best Regards!

Good organization and search functions, but limited

We only use this as a directory for contacts, so we're not using it to its full capacity, and we're only paying for a lower level of functionality. From this perspective it's great to store and search our contacts' data, other than not being able to access it often and not being able to back up a hardcopy.

Pros

Web-based, ability to search all fields, grouping functionality.

Cons

Often we can't login -- perhaps server issues, but it's really frustrating. The mobile app is not easy to use for some of our employees. The inability to backup a hard copy of all contacts is troublesome and for this reason we're researching switching platforms. There are other small things we've wanted to be able to do but can't, such as create a contact list using contacts with only physical addresses (no email address).

Thank you very much for your review, Remy. Sorry to hear that you had difficulties in logging in. Please make sure you download the latest version of the app which includes bug fixes and improvements. As regards the difficulty in using the mobile app, please make sure you contact our support team at support@pobuca.com and we will resolve any issue free of charge as soon as possible.

Much-needed organization for contacts on iOS

Peace of mind of being able to find contacts that I need when I need them!

Pros

I've tried almost every contact management app out there and Pobuca is one of the best, if not the best. Far better than the standard contacts app, of course. The UI is fairly straightforward even though the app itself does a lot for you. Contacts organization and the sharing of those contacts across multiple devices really stands out for me. I have over 1,200 contacts on my phone, so the Smart Search...

Cons

Personally, I'd like to be able to switch up the color scheme. The seafoam green is cool for the shirt I have that color in, but on my phone, I prefer darkmode colors!

Dear Andrew. Thank you a lot for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our app to other customers. We're very happy when our customers are happy. If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca's new features, Schedule a Demo today and our experts will contact you shortly!

Why I Chose Pobuca Connect

I was looking for a address book that I could first use for myself. Once I am happy I will look at ways of introducing it across my company.

Pros

1. Independent. Not connect to any other software or the cloud. 2. Simple and quick to learn and use. 3. The Android App allows me to make calls and keep track. 4. Was able to move all my contacts in a jiffy. 5. Search is fast. 6. Mutiple device support is great.

Cons

The Windows version does not work. The Cloud based version is a bit slow.

Hello CR, Thank you for your review! A workaround was found to run the desktop app in your computer (there were no issues for other users). Regarding the web platform's performance, please bear in mind that during maintainance hours, performance may be a bit slow. Other than that, Pobuca Connect shows results within 1-2 seconds.

Pobuca - NIKAS

Pros

what I like most about the application is: ease of use and the user interface

Cons

what i like the least is that i would like to integrate with microsoft outlook

Thank you Markos for taking some time to give us your feedback! This means a lot to us :) I would like to inform you that in Enterprise & Relationships plan you can integrate Pobuca Connect with Microsoft Outlook with Zapier, link your Microsoft account with Pobuca Connect in order to import contacts and install Outlook add-in into your account. Please, navigate to our online knowledge base and find related information and guidelines: http://help.pobu.ca/en/ Moreover, don't hesitate to contact the support team anytime you need to at support@pobuca.com.

Pobuca is a great resource.

Pros

Pobuca is a great tool for sorting all of your business contacts. And helped me finally get rid of my old overflowing Rolodex.

Cons

It would be very useful if I could search by product that the vendors sell.

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Pobuca Connect. Since we constantly work to update Pobuca Connect and add new features, we'll take your feedback into serious consideration so as to make it better and easier for you!

Pobuca Connect pros & cons

Ease of communication is the overall after-taste!

Pros

I access easily all company's phone numbers and I am able to see role desk number and mobile

Cons

It would nice if i could copy a contact to my phone contacts or at least to have copy-paste functionality available

Hi Dimitris! Thank you very much for your valuable feedback, we appreciate that! I just wanted to inform you that via the CardDAV protocol you can synchronize your Pobuca Connect Contacts to your mobile device. Please take a look at this article: http://help.pobu.ca/en/articles/1381620-carddav-integration If you have any further questions just send us an email at support@pobuca.com :)

A very good tool for organizing your business contacts

It is an easy way to organize all of my business contacts

Pros

I really love that I can just search what I need instead of having to remember what each company sells. And that all of my contacts are in just one place.

Cons

This program defaults to the sellers name instead of the business which is and easy fix but would just be more convenient the other way.

Thank you Danny for your review!! Your feedback means the world to us! We're so glad you are enjoying Pobuca.

Good product, needs some tweaking though

Overall, it has been a good experience, customer service takes some time, but is very usefull once it is available.

Pros

The fact that you can add custom fields we need at the office for filtering our database. This has been most helpful.

Cons

There is no way to erase duplicates but by going one by one, this takes a lot of time, and you have to go all the way to the top, letter A, to scroll down to where you left off... Changing the dialing way our government settled on july, was easier because I exported the whole thing to excel and that made this huge task more manageable.

Thank you Claudia for your valuable review! Keep in mind that you can tag your contacts as well and filter them ;) Regarding duplicates, I would recommend you to export the contacts you want to edit, import them back into Pobuca Connect and update existing contacts. Indeed, this is the time-saving process! Please, feel free to contact our support team anytime you need to. We are always here for you!

Executive Engineer

Very useful

Pros

I can easily get any number of any colleagues of my organisation.

Cons

Can’t export

Hello Mohd Abdus, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Pobuca Connect! As regards the difficulty with the export process, I want to let you know that this functionality applies only to Pro and Enterprise plans. Have a look at this article which contains guidelines on how to export data from Pobuca Connect: http://help.pobu.ca/how-tos/export. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you face any difficulty. Thanks again and have a great day!

Great option for businesses!

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, second nature to pull up the app and find who/what you need. Ability to save/store/keep track of 10k+ business contacts

Cons

Having to download an app and break the habit of going to your phone contacts

Thank you Lacie for taking some time to write a review for Pobuca Connect. So glad you like the app :) All change is hard at first but gorgeous at the end! Do not hesitate to contact our dedicated support team to support@pobuca.com if you need any help.

Great App

It is great app and very user friendly.

Pros

Easy to use and very helpful for CRM Based Companies and for individuals as well. Quick support is a reason why i have selected this app.

Cons

1) sharing by selecting multiple vcards is not possible only we can share by exporting multiple contacts. 2) select all options is not there.

Bisma, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate you helping share the word about us! Your comments are welcome and your feedback will help us to continually improve Pobuca Connect. As regards the absence of 'select all' functionality, please keep in mind that unless you select each entity one-by-one, they are all selected automatically.

Short report after using it for about 1 year

Overall - good. Good fit for purpose. Questionable fit for use (the performance, loading speed is really poor).

Pros

Simplicity and customisation of the metadata, no many unnecessary fields, structures, etc. Mobile app makes difference when you are on the field and need to get the contact of the parent of your athlete. (we use it to keep the contacts of young athletes and their parents.) Emailing to many recipients is important to approach the parents with important information.

Cons

The loading speed of the pages is awful unfortunately.... It sometimes ruins the whole experience. Have to wait for minutes to update a single contact. Missing filtering by Tags with AND condition, i.e. select only those who have both tags "2006" AND "Parent".

Thank you very much Mihails for your valuable feedback. We always try to improve our product based on our customer's reviews. I am sorry you faced slow performance, I suggest you try access Pobuca Connect from another browser if this issue persists. Please, keep in mind that we always release new versions in order to deliver the best experience to our customers. Also, I am happy to inform you that we have already included the "AND" functionality for tags in our road map! Stay tuned for more upcoming features ;)

Useful product

As I said, I am on the road visiting dealerships about three to four times a week. Being able to access the app is helpful. Not needing a paper list is a lot more practical.

Pros

It’s easy to navigate while using my iPhone when I’m out marketing.

Cons

There isn’t enough space to include a contact persons information.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review, Stephanie! Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve Pobuca Connect!

Great solution for us!

Pros

This is a great way for our team to store and share contact info.

Cons

Minor complaint so far is that sometimes it doesn’t automatically syncs and you have to manually do it.

Thank you so much Annaliese for giving us 5 stars! This encourages us to keep improving our app day by day. Do not hesitate to contact us at support@pobuca.com if anything arises :)

Pubuca Connect Review

Overall, we have had a very pleasant experience with Pubuca Connect.

Pros

Our team uses this to keep track of contacts in one concise place.

Cons

We would like to be able to see a contact's name in our Apple iPhone text messages. Right now, we just see their number.

Hello Megan, thank you very much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that Pobuca Connect boost your company's productivity as this is our core scope. I would also like to inform you that you are able to see the contact's name in iOS device text messages through the CardDav integration. In order to activate this, please follow the instructions from this article: http://help.pobu.ca/en/articles/1381620-carddav-integration If you need any further help, we are always at your disposal and you can contact us at support@pobuca.com Have a great day and Happy New Year!

My experience with Pobuca

It has been very helpful to keep our agenda tidy and up to date.

Pros

The possibility of adding information of Organizations

Cons

That it is not possible to add different contact lists defined by me. For example, list of suppliers, lists of collaborators, even if they do not belong to the same organization.

Hello David, thank you so much for your review. You can upgrade to Pobuca Connect Pro and have the option to set custom lists with contacts by filtering them. We appreciate your feedback, keep it coming. Warm Regards, Iro