Pobuca Connect Reviews

4.48/5 (88 reviews)

Remy Remy

Good organization and search functions, but limited

Reviewed 2019-02-07

We only use this as a directory for contacts, so we're not using it to its full capacity, and we're only paying for a lower level of functionality. From this perspective it's great to store and search our contacts' data, other than not being able to access it often and not being able to back up a hardcopy.

Pros
Web-based, ability to search all fields, grouping functionality.

Cons
Often we can't login -- perhaps server issues, but it's really frustrating. The mobile app is not easy to use for some of our employees. The inability to backup a hard copy of all contacts is troublesome and for this reason we're researching switching platforms. There are other small things we've wanted to be able to do but can't, such as create a contact list using contacts with only physical addresses (no email address).

Response from Pobuca

Thank you very much for your review, Remy. Sorry to hear that you had difficulties in logging in. Please make sure you download the latest version of the app which includes bug fixes and improvements. As regards the difficulty in using the mobile app, please make sure you contact our support team at support@pobuca.com and we will resolve any issue free of charge as soon as possible.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Initially Excited, Two Years Later, Disappointed

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-25

Our goal for Pobuca Connect is to use it to replace having contacts in three or four different places, to easily export a list of contacts once a year for a snail mailing, to replace MailChimp with this contact database and email marketing and to still sync with the contact database for our Office 365 email system. Currently, Pobuca Connect meets only one of these goals. For now, we plan to keep trying to convince Pobuca to build an enterprise friendly business product for robust contact and relationship management, but if an alternative solution arises that solves all of these goals, we would migrate to that alternative service provider in a heart beat. My hope is that Pobuca Connect, with such great potential, is not left in the dust behind their competitors but intead rises to the challenge.

Pros
Pubuca Connect does a great job of storing contact information and allowing multiple people to access the contacts under different permission levels. The ability to utilize custom fields is also incredibly useful. Having both Android and iPhone apps is very useful for us.

Cons
However, Pobuca Connect has a long ways to go before businesses can use this product alone for their contact management, email marketing, and customer relationship management. Let's start with the integration with Office 365. While it is very useful to be able to login to Pobuca using our Office 365 credentials, the integration doesn't go far enough. The Pobuca Outlook addon, for example, allows searching for contact information, but doesn't allow edits For email marketing, many businesses can't afford to hire another web developer to design and maintain email templates that will be mobile friendly, tablet friendly, laptop and desktop friendly. Currently, the email marketing editor is simply a HTML WYSIWYG editor box. Having a robust and interactive email template designer similar to MailChimp and dynamic contact database fields for personalizing a mass email campaign would bring this email marketing tool in line with their top competitors. Additionally, while Pobuca users can be segmented into different permission groups, there is currently no method, short of paying the developers several hundred dollars to create a report that can be easily generated showing the edits and changes in the contact database mapped to the specific user that made those changes. Currently, if one disgruntled employee had the permission to delete all contacts in the Pobuca database, they could and the rest of the users wouldn't know who performed the action, or how to undo the deletion operation.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Andrew Mutavdzija

Much-needed organization for contacts on iOS

Reviewed 2017-07-22

Peace of mind of being able to find contacts that I need when I need them!

Pros
I've tried almost every contact management app out there and Pobuca is one of the best, if not the best. Far better than the standard contacts app, of course. The UI is fairly straightforward even though the app itself does a lot for you. Contacts organization and the sharing of those contacts across multiple devices really stands out for me. I have over 1,200 contacts on my phone, so the Smart Search feature helps a lot, too, because I can't always remember the exact name or spelling of the name of the person I'm searching for. Toss in the biz card scanner and you've got Pobuca. Upcoming features are also apparently integration with social media accounts and the ability to send email and sms campaigns. Once those are succesfully implemented, there will be no question about which contact app I'll be using 100% of the time.

Cons
Personally, I'd like to be able to switch up the color scheme. The seafoam green is cool for the shirt I have that color in, but on my phone, I prefer darkmode colors!

Response from Pobuca

Dear Andrew. Thank you a lot for giving us your perfect rating and for recommending our app to other customers. We're very happy when our customers are happy. If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca's new features, Schedule a Demo today and our experts will contact you shortly!

Danny Halminiak

Pobuca is a great resource.

Reviewed 2019-01-18

Pros
Pobuca is a great tool for sorting all of your business contacts. And helped me finally get rid of my old overflowing Rolodex.

Cons
It would be very useful if I could search by product that the vendors sell.

Response from Pobuca

Thank you very much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience of Pobuca Connect. Since we constantly work to update Pobuca Connect and add new features, we'll take your feedback into serious consideration so as to make it better and easier for you!

Danny Halminiak

A very good tool for organizing your business contacts

Reviewed 2017-10-16

It is an easy way to organize all of my business contacts

Pros
I really love that I can just search what I need instead of having to remember what each company sells. And that all of my contacts are in just one place.

Cons
This program defaults to the sellers name instead of the business which is and easy fix but would just be more convenient the other way.

Response from Pobuca

Thank you Danny for your review!! Your feedback means the world to us! We're so glad you are enjoying Pobuca.

Mohd Abdus Sattar

Executive Engineer

Very useful

Pros
I can easily get any number of any colleagues of my organisation.

Cons
Can’t export

Response from Pobuca

Hello Mohd Abdus, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Pobuca Connect! As regards the difficulty with the export process, I want to let you know that this functionality applies only to Pro and Enterprise plans. Have a look at this article which contains guidelines on how to export data from Pobuca Connect: http://help.pobu.ca/how-tos/export. Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you face any difficulty. Thanks again and have a great day!

Bisma waseem

Great App

Reviewed 2019-01-19

It is great app and very user friendly.

Pros
Easy to use and very helpful for CRM Based Companies and for individuals as well. Quick support is a reason why i have selected this app.

Cons
1) sharing by selecting multiple vcards is not possible only we can share by exporting multiple contacts. 2) select all options is not there.

Response from Pobuca

Bisma, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate you helping share the word about us! Your comments are welcome and your feedback will help us to continually improve Pobuca Connect. As regards the absence of 'select all' functionality, please keep in mind that unless you select each entity one-by-one, they are all selected automatically.

Anonymous

Best apps I have ever used.

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Connecting my team is better then ever.

Pros
Easy to use, no adds. good interface. better search option.

Cons
Nothing to say. All about to say that it needs to include theme so that user can enjoy their own theme.

Response from Pobuca

Wow! Thanks a lot for your excellent review! You've made our day!!

Stephanie Vitorino

Useful product

Reviewed 2019-01-29

As I said, I am on the road visiting dealerships about three to four times a week. Being able to access the app is helpful. Not needing a paper list is a lot more practical.

Pros
It’s easy to navigate while using my iPhone when I’m out marketing.

Cons
There isn’t enough space to include a contact persons information.

Response from Pobuca

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review, Stephanie! Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve Pobuca Connect!

Nikolaos Psomadellis

phone book and crm use

Reviewed 2019-01-18

the application is a business phone book for professionals in the same company, comes free of charge and expands with crm functionality. the app is light and easy to use. it enhances AI features.

Pros
ease of use, crm functionality, free of cost, business use

Cons
employees must use and not forget to update

Response from Pobuca

Thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best contact management app, so we are happy to see that reflected on your experience!

David Salinas

My experience with Pobuca

Reviewed 2018-07-23

It has been very helpful to keep our agenda tidy and up to date.

Pros
The possibility of adding information of Organizations

Cons
That it is not possible to add different contact lists defined by me. For example, list of suppliers, lists of collaborators, even if they do not belong to the same organization.

Response from Pobuca

Hello David,

thank you so much for your review.
You can upgrade to Pobuca Connect Pro and have the option to set custom lists with contacts by filtering them.

We appreciate your feedback, keep it coming.

Warm Regards,
Iro

Anonymous

Nice way of storing and synching contacts - and GDPR compliant too

Reviewed 2018-02-13

All my contacts in one place with minimal hassle.

Pros
Easy to import contacts, and easy to arrange them by organisation. Fast customer service. The software will synch contacts across an organisation (although this is less useful to a lone worker like me). Nice little desktop app which helps you find what you need quickly (e.g. someone's number when you need to make a call). Great value for money as it's free for a single person like me; can't comment on the other pricing structures. Storage of data is GDPR compliant.

Cons
Having nicely imported all your data, you can't EXPORT it without upgrading to a paid plan, which is a bit annoying if you want to move to another contact manager.

Response from Pobuca

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback.
We offer a 15-day free trial of Pobuca Pro, if you want to check our product before paying though.

Callum S

KIS, Keep it simple

Reviewed 2016-12-07

Most Contact Manager based platforms are loaded to the teeth with features, integration methods, and flashy graphics. This is fine if you're a Y generation who can easily and almost with thinking integrate this. I am a business owner and use other platforms most of my main client contacts are GM's or owners. They don't integrate on a personal level, they are old school NAME, NUMBER, EMAIL. Whilst Pobuca has all of the social media functions it also easily keeps you grounded in the contact information YOU want to focus on, build the company tree of contacts if required and then basically have any other sales managers link into that database, in a simple, easy to use manner. It is honestly refreshing.

Pros
Easy, simple to use and had all the features I required

Cons
There is not a lot to NOT like other than a few annoying points on not being able to duplicate contacts.

Response from Pobuca

Thank you so much for your feedback!
We will take into consideration your comments on duplicating contacts and we will get back to you!

Marcus Oginsky

Great for a medical group

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Pros
We have been using Pobuca to store and distribute valuable contact numbers amongst our large physician practice. We have over 40 doctors who need to connect with specialists at three different hospitals. These specialists want us to use their super secret cell phone numbers but maintaining this database of numbers was onerous before Pobuca. Management of the database has been easy

Cons
The import function needs some refining. It was too easy to create duplicate entries from the import process. Android app needs a few tweaks. Occasional crash issues and the search function does not clear out a previous search without hitting backspace.

Response from Pobuca

Hey Marcus,

thank you so much for your valuable feedback.
We're working on the import process so it can be as smooth as possible.

Warm Regards,
Iro

Murat OZTURK

Great way for teams to keep in touch

Reviewed 2017-07-18

I have my contacts always with me!

Pros
Great to use it basically with -external / remote collegues. No need to have different lists with contacts, or trying to update different apps / programs. Especially for employees who are travelling or do not have a standard office base, it is great.

Response from Pobuca

Dear Murat. Thank you for your rate and your comment. We are very happy when our customers are happy. Feel free to contact us if there is anything we can help you with. If you are looking to take a deep dive into Pobuca's full feature set and get all your questions answered. Then join our Pobuca guru to a skype call. You can schedule a demo here --> https://pobu.ca/demo !

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ease

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Pros
Helps to easily connect with all colleagues. Auto syncronisation is great!

Cons
Messages would be nice to be included

Response from Pobuca

Thanks a lot for your review! Your helpful feedback is much appreciated and will help us to continually improve Pobuca Connect!

ILIANA FASOULI

Great app!

Reviewed 2019-02-06

Very useful mobile app

Pros
Pobuca Connect is a great app for sorting all your business contacts. Above all, it's very easy to use and well designed. I really love it.

Cons
Nothing negative to say! This app appears to me great.

Response from Pobuca

Iliana, wow! Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us. We¿re here for you anytime!

Pobuca connect

Reviewed 2019-01-25

Pros
The sorting; the interface; the search;

Cons
I dont have something in mind. Nothing occurs

Response from Pobuca

Wow! Thank you so much for leaving such an awesome review! We strive for the best and we are thrilled to hear your experience! Thanks again!

Elizaveta Oginskaya

If i could, I would have given five six stars

Reviewed 2016-12-15

A convenient and super easy-to-use service for managing contacts. A great customer support. There are some points for improvement, for example, built-in departments and roles for contact are of a little use for our company. Customizing them would be a great feature. But still the service is constantly growing and accepting any feedback from customers - that is the main reason for us to choose them :)

Pros
Great customer service, stable app, easy to use, nice interface, bulk upload, nice mobile app

Cons
The customization of contacts are a bit limited (predefined deps and roles)

Response from Pobuca

Dear Elizaveta. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Pobuca to manage your contacts. I'm happy that you enjoyed your experience with our app. Because of Pobuca last release, PRO & ENTERPRISE users have the ability to use custom fields. Custom fields will help you target your searches and easily extract contact information from Pobuca database. To set custom fields you have to be the Pobuca admin. If you need a walkthrough to Pobuca¿s new features, Schedule a Demo here ( https://pobu.ca/demo ) and our experts will contact you shortly.

Pobuca

Reviewed 2019-01-26

Good Software and very easy to work very useful mobile app

Pros
Very systematic approach towards the contacts database formation.

Cons
have fields with max letters capacity because of which sometime its difficult to feed complete info.

Response from Pobuca

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review! We really appreciate your feedback and we will do our best to meet your expectations!

Natasha Jacobsen

Reviewed 2019-01-24

Pros
Easy to use Easy to organize contacts by organization

Cons
Can be a little slow at times especially when trying to scroll through contacts.

Response from Pobuca

Thanks a lot for your awesome review, Natasha! We're so happy that Pobuca Connect makes your life easier. We regularly polish up the application to continue improving it. Make sure you download the latest version!

Liz Jenkins

It was fine, but a bit clunky in the linking contacts & company.

Reviewed 2017-07-12

Pros
Looked really clean, had all the basic information we wanted to add for contacts. Liked that organizations were automatically created when we added a new one to a contact.

Cons
Would be nice if there were custom fields we could create, as well as a way to export a custom contact list to use for marketing.

Response from Pobuca

Dear Liz. Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Pobuca to manage your contacts. Because of Pobuca releases, PRO & ENTERPRISE users have the ability to use custom fields. Custom fields will help you target your searches and easily extract contact information from Pobuca database. To set custom fields you have to be the Pobuca admin. For more information, Schedule a Demo here ( https://pobu.ca/demo ) and our experts will contact you shortly.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Anonymous

a very sophisticated contacts catalog

Reviewed 2019-01-25

being able to find a relevant contact among thousands of customers', employees' and partners' ones in 2 seconds is literally priceless in terms of time saving and thus productivity.

Pros
UX and easiness of usage are the strong points of the application.

Cons
Pobuca Connect's contacts should be synced (one by one, all, specific groups, tagged etc) in to the contacts directory of mobile phones (similarly with the syncing between local and exchange server contacts) in order to be accessible by other mobile applications.

Response from Pobuca

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with Pobuca Connect! We will take your feedback into account when we launch the next version of the app! Thanks again and have a nice day!

Anonymous

Overall a very helpful contact management system

Reviewed 2019-01-18

overall is a great tool and support seems to be good for queries. i would recommend it to anyone in any organization

Pros
-Easy on-boarding -tools for import from other software - app for mobile and add-in for outlook integration - short learning curve -access / rights management (who sees what)

Cons
- needs better language support on data entry (other than English) - better integration with office 365 (i should be able to add a contact right away from new email - login through add-in has to much friction

Response from Pobuca

Thank you for your review! We'll take your suggestions into serious consideration and focus on providing the best customer experience!

Troy Smith

Good for big company

Reviewed 2019-04-03

Pros
If our business was bigger this seems like a great idea.

Cons
Was difficult to understand and when adding contacts I ended up with multiple duplicates which made things very difficult for my partners.

Response from Pobuca

Thank you for your review. I would like to take the opportunity and let you know that Pobuca Connect enables you to merge multiple contacts, so that you can avoid the confusion you faced. Please find more information here: http://help.pobu.ca/how-tos/merge-contacts. Moreover, you can manage duplicates in this way: http://help.pobu.ca/how-tos/manage-duplicates-in-pobuca-connect. Last but not least, do not hesitate to contact us at support@pobuca.com, in case you need any further help.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10