Proposable

Streamline proposal creation and tracking processes

Proposable Reviews

Pros

We enjoy using the software, our proposals look fantastic and clients are impressed by them.

Rebecca W.

Easy to use, awesome Customer Service from Gabe. Very stable, if you know HTML, CSS, you will be in the heaven.

Blas G.

I love the feature that alerts me when the quote was opened for the first time. Customer support has been excellent when needed.

Tara L.

Cons

A lot of my pictures are squares ,but proposable all makes them rectangular, which cuts of a lot of the pictures in the most ugly way possible.

micha D.

But bad aesthetics for our potential clients. We are a design-oriented firm.

Garrett P.

There's been too many times where we've attempted to get proposals out and we can because their site is down. It can be very frustrating.

We use Proposable on a regular basis & are generally happy with it.

Proposal storage, easy access, create templates. Being able to see which sections are viewed and the notifications are helpful.

Pros

The customization, the ease of creating a storing templates and the general look and feel of the delivery. A lot of our clients have expressed that they are impressed with our proposals and the system.

Cons

It can be buggy. They add features but often those are for a much higher price point. I'm at the median level and think that for the monthly cost, it could be a little better. Additionally, to add team members, it's the full monthly cost per team. I feel it should be an add on.

Intuitive, easy to use, amazing product.

Overall, choosing Proposable has helped us solve our problem of consolidating our resources and presenting uniformed proposals to our customers.

Pros

I especially love the ease of use from an Admin and end-user perspective. The value is amazing. It was easy to set up and start using and working with Proposable has been so wonderful. The templates are easily customizable and look professional.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about the software is that the quotes/proposals are designed to be tied to the contact record, rather than the Opportunity record. That is my only complaint.

Proposable has become my go-to for proposal writing in the past two years.

Pros

It allows me to send proposals from my own email address. It logs recipient view data. It looks nice.

Cons

It's not flexible enough. For instance, the text editor is rudimentary - you can't even indent. The pricing page does not allow you to move elements, change fonts, adjust font size, etc.. So unless you happen to share the same tastes and vision as the designers, there is going to be a notable and jarring disjuncture between the rest of your proposal and the pricing page. The owners are unresponsive...

User friendly, good proposal creation service

This software is brilliant if you’re sending proposals and contracts regularly and even better if you need “template proposals”. Personally, this has been something I have used almost every day and having the templates allows me to cut out the time I previously spent copying the same text and images into almost every proposal I sent. I’ve also saved valuable time through proposable as it’s eliminated the need to send contracts back and forth via email. I found some clients were unsure how to sign them this way - proposable provided a solution to that. Overall, this software has been an integral part of my business and with the few bugs I experienced ironed out, it would be a 5* bit of software.

Pros

Overall, this software is good. It provides good value for money if you’re a business or freelancer sending proposals reasonably regularly. I love the fact it allows for the proposal and contract to be signed electronically, so there is no need for back and forth emails. Generally the software is easy to use and if you’re sending out many proposals with the same or similar content you can create “templates”...

Cons

This software could be expensive if you’re only sending a few proposals each month. I felt to really get my money’s worth I needed to be sending 10+ proposals each month, however, this will depend on the value of each contract to you. If you’re sending out higher value contracts you may feel you only need to send one or two to get your moneys worth. There were times when I experienced issues with the software - primarily potential clients claiming they couldn’t view the proposal properly from their smartphone. Although this didn’t happen every time, it was of concern to me.

Thanks for the review Chloe!

Easy to use Proposal software

Customer service has been fantastic. They are very responsive and attentive. I see new functionality being added and know more will be coming as well. I look forward to seeing what else they can add.

Pros

easy to use and figure out on your own without the need for videos or online training courses

Cons

Navigating and updating the library line items and templates can be a bit tedious. Having a function that would change premade templates to match updates to line items would be nice. Currently if you update a line item, you'll have to go in and change it in the templates as well.

Proposable is a great experience for our clients! They always ask who we use so they can use it.

My reps are able to quickly distribute good looking proposals and see when and how long they are being viewed. They are more efficient having this visibility.

Pros

Customizing and ease of use and getting proposals out for our team is crucial. The time tracking and views are awesome for our team to close more deals. You can text the links and it works great.

Cons

As a young tech company, they do have bugs but they are quick to respond and fix them. I would like to see more features added.

Thanks for the review Jason!

Great platform for getting proposals to customers

We've had a great experience. It has really nicely upped our productivity and our customers are able to very clearly receive professional proposals from us!

Pros

Super easy to add templates, utilize similar line items that are relevant to multiple customers, add custom fields as needed

Cons

Can sometimes be challenging to "undo" a change that was made and sometimes not super supportive of rich text. Updates continue to improve this, however.

Awesome Software

Just Awesome!

Pros

Prior to Proposable, we were just sending PDF proposals. We are a digital film agency and our Proposable allows us to show off our work, the way it is supposed to be!

Cons

I would like to be able to have an eSign function.

Keeping everyone on the same page!

Easy to create tailor made packages and exceptionally easy to send/track. I enjoyed the templates offered. Very easy to get started and going. They offer a free trial- if it keeps going like this I could see us using this fulltime.

Pros

Proposable allows our team to keep better track of your outgoing potential connections. With a screen called "dashboard" it allows you to view accepted, in progress and declined proposals as well as total views your proposals may have gotten. Wish well worded/structured templates it helps people like us. With the tools on your belt we will be able to succeed in business. There is some videos on youtube that are very informative- incase you're like us and you're new to creating proposals. Very friendly -easy on the eyes heads up display/ layout.

Cons

Honestly not much to be said here. I'll always say yes to more information and tutorials around business but thats mostly because we are a new operation. Seems a little over whelming at first.

Looks Great, Still Has Some Bugs

Pros

I love the way the proposals look in the end. The software could be easier to use, but it works for now.

Cons

I'm not crazy about the fact that it times out on me every so often, causing me to have to re-start the quote I was almost finished with.

Thanks for the review and feedback Katie.

Extremely useful software

Overall, the software has been very good with only a few minor things that we did not like. Once you really get using it, it gets better and better because you build a nice library of re-usable content. Also, the support from their team has been top notch. Every email is answered in a day or less... usually a few hours.... or minutes.

Pros

I have used two other proposal systems before this one and both were very frustrating to use. Proposable was easier to use and had more features than the others at very near the same price. We have now been using it for years with our sales team and it has become a staple of our business software stack and baked into our daily processes.

Cons

The content editor is still difficult to use. Technically, this is sometimes called a WYSIWYG or WhatYouSeeIsWhatYouGet editor. It is the form element that let's you stylize text and create bullet point lists, etc. The content editor in this system is pretty darn frustrating to use if you want to do anything other than very simple text formatting. Even bullet points don't always look right. For us, this is less of an issue because we have in-house coding teams. So we can make things look great in our proposals using CSS code rather than trying to struggle with the WYSIWYG editor.

Great tool for digital business owners!

Very easy to save templates and bust out quick proposals for fast turn-around. This has helped up speed up the sales process. And it looks very professional.

Pros

You can see when and how long the recipient has viewed the proposal. If they have questions, they can leave comments/questions right in the proposal. It makes everything easy to look very professional on. This has saved me so much time and has sped up our normally long sales process.

Cons

I would love to get notifications when someone is viewing the proposal I sent to them, or if they have left a comment. I usually have to manually review this and it can easily be missed or time-consuming. The interface and UI could definitely be more robust, and the creation of proposals from templates can be confusing sometimes. There are definitely ways to streamline this and make it easier to do.

Thanks for the review Clay!

Proposable is worth its weight in gold, get it, use it, and you will win sales from it.

We have been using proposable for many years.. the software is very secure and we have had 100% uptime. The customer service is first class, and we have only ever been left with the impression that the team at Proposable seriously care about quality​ and value.

Pros

We love Proposal. It is a game changer. This saves us hours of work typing up proposals. We can set deadlines, we get alerts when customers read the proposal and above all,​ it gives us a very professional image. It integrates easily with our CRM software and allows us to accurately plan our sales pipeline​.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. The set up was easy and we were even given a free "onboarding" session. The only thing we dislike is that we didn't​ start using​ it sooner!

Thanks David for a great review!

Great Baseline Proposal Software for Small Teams

Our agency used to write all proposals in Microsoft Word from scratch and didn't track how many dollars were "out there". Proposable allows us to centralize all proposals for team coverage and better-hold ourselves accountable for open contracts.

Pros

Centralizes our proposals and provides simple tracking for views/downloads/signatures. Templates and sections allow for easy formatting of more boilerplate proposals.

Cons

Learning curve can be steep for some as library elements can be confusing to the uninitiated. Would like to be able to adjust margins and add branding to header/footer regions. Would also like for monthly recurring charges to appear in the proposal's total in the tracking dashboard

Thanks for the review!

Proposable saves me time & allows me to deliver information to prospects & clients quickly

By using templates and integrations, we eliminate duplicate data entry. This effective practice falls in line with our lean principles as a company.

Pros

With our great looking templated proposals it takes me under 1 minute to generate and send a fantastic looking proposal to prospects and clients. Due to the great integration with Pipedrive, there is next to no manual data entry (other than quantity and price variations). It fits with our overall philosophy to keep information consistent, current and on the cloud.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say about Proposable, it is a pleasure to work in.

Evaluated and tried several, glad I chose Proposable!

proposable is a great solution if you are not effectively delivering proposals and quotes, feel rest assured in this investment as their support team is very responsive and will help with your Effectiveness on proposable

Pros

What I really like about this proposal is that I am no longer in the dark as to whether a prospect has seen the proposal I sent them or not, not only that I can see how long my prospects are looking at my proposal which is a good indicator of how interested they are, this system also lets me know when is the last time my Prospect looked at the proposal. I also found the system to be easy to use and that items are simply dragged and dropped, if one is able to set up enough templates you can make quotes and get them to your prospects in amazing time, this helps keep the sales momentum going. the support on proposable is also awesome they are there to help and eager to grow their business

Cons

I am no expert in using proposable just yet, but I do know it would be awesome if proposable could extract data from another source and automatically create quotes without manual input each time. this feature would totally rock proposable out of this world when it comes to quote competition

Will Be The Standard in the Future

It's been nothing short of amazing.

Pros

It's super easy to use, not only for the seller but for the customer as well. It keeps track of all your SKUS and there are many templates to choose from. I have even had to reach out to the owner/developer for an odd request and he was able to accommodate that for me and made it a great experience.

Cons

This software has NO flaws. Seriously I can't stress enough how well this product works. I believe it will be the standard proposal site in the future.

The easiest and most convenient way to send proposals

Saves me time and makes it easy on my clients to access the proposal.

Pros

Where do I start with this system? I have used this software for 2 years now and have only loved it from day 1. It is very easy to create proposals and for clients to view/download contracts.

Cons

Sometimes very nit-picky companies (typically schools and government) need more robust or details proposals than what is capable within Proposable

Thanks Matt for the great review. Glad you're enjoying it!

Proposable has made sending out agreements a sinch and really sped up the process for our sales team

Ease of use. Quick to edit and modify if needed

Pros

The ability we have to create new agreements on the fly, and how quickly we can adjust custom pricing and terms if needed. Plus, it's really easy for our customers to execute and get it back in the hands of our financial team.

Cons

They seem to go down quite a bit. There's been too many times where we've attempted to get proposals out and we can because their site is down. It can be very frustrating

Have not found anything better, great produt

Pros

I had multiple, multiple people ask what software we use for our proposals, Proposable is the best I have seen. The ability to make template proposals and have them sent out within minutes has saved deals for me!

Cons

A bit buggy. It may be coincidence, but it always seems to be at the end of the month/quarter when things are busy for us that Proposable crashes. Support is good, but wish it would not happen in the first place.

Creating a proposal.

As a company we generate estimates constantly. Proposable stream lines the process.

Pros

Proposable is easy to use. The layout of the proposal is clean and organized and very professional looking. Overall using proposable is fairly easy and customer support is good.

Cons

There are times will the body of the proposal will be cut off or dropped down in the box below. I haven;t figured out how to fix it.

Thanks Heidi for the great review!

Proposable - a salesperson's dream

Proposable gives your prospects a tailored experience, as it walks them through your company background and value proposition with stunning visuals and easy navigation.

Pros

Once your templates are pre-loaded, you can churn out new digital proposals at a much higher and repetitive rate than doing it manually with Word docs and spreadsheets. For the salesperson, it tracks how long your prospect has viewed it, which is key insight into their buying cycle.

Cons

I wish it would tell me what actual page(s) of the proposal (i.e. pricing) the prospect spend the most time viewing.

Proposable makes it easy to quickly duplicate, send and track proposals.

Tracking to see when a client opens a proposal is by far the biggest benefit. And I like that they get a reminder as the expiration date is approaching, but I'd like to get reminders too.

Pros

Easy of use. To click "duplicate" and find the contact (from HubSpot) and be able to have a proposal created in seconds... that's just awesome.

Cons

My biggest complain is the search capability... Sometimes I want to find a proposal across multiple statuses, or find a proposal that contains something specific, and currently, I can't do that... I need to put everything I could ever want searchable later, right in the proposal's title, which means I can't use that within the proposal. Also, when I use the date shortcode, it includes the time, which is weird when I'm using it to say "this proposal is good for one year from {date}. And sometimes I have issues with page breaks when I have a lot of text in a single text area that spans multiple pages.

Many improvements from the beginning

We have suggested changes over the years and they are very helpful with either adding those features or suggesting work arounds that work for us.

Pros

I like that you can drag and drop images easily as well as attachments.

Cons

We send out monthly reports to all of our clients through this system and sometimes it seems to get "bogged down" and we have to refresh. We end up with a lot in "drafts".

Our customers ask about our proposals all the time!

I would recommend proposable to anyone that is looking for a easy to use online system. You can get implemented quickly and your customers will love it!

Pros

The customer experience for our customers is top notch. They love how easy it is to click the link review and accept all online. We have had a ton of our clients buy proposable after going though our sales cycle.

Cons

There are some things that are limited but they do a good job of adding features as a newer software company.

Thanks for the great review!