Additional information for Qorus Software
Key features of Qorus Software
View All Features
- Smart templates
- Approval workflows
- Google-like search functionality
- Knowledge source content library
- Task & document review
- Proposal generation
- Process management
- Collaboration & remote working
- Collaborative review
- Compliance management
- Sensitive document access control
- CRM integration
- Automated resource allocation
- Version control
- Bid management
- Project dashboard
- Consistent branding
- Proposal progress tracking
- Plugs into Microsoft Office
- Collaboration in real-time
- Wide integration with CRM and CMS solutions
- Detailed reports and analytics to improve decision making
- Simple, intuitive online project management portal
- Comprehensive on boarding and on-demand training videos
- Popular wizard functionality to create own tailored document
- Powerful find, search & locate capabilities
- Clip & save re-usable content to your library for future use
A guided wizard assists users in creating presentations, proposals and pitch books through a simple selection of relevant content sections.
Approved, re-usable content is stored in the Knowledge Source content library, where it can be searched using Google-like search terms or customizable filters, reducing time spent searching for or recreating content.
Users can set business rules to display or hide specific content automatically, based on pre-defined parameters.
Breeze Proposals offers a customizable workflow where users can set approval cycles and review intervals to ensure the accuracy of content.
Qorus Breeze Proposals provides bid managers the authority to generate detailed content usage reports on all users who have access to the solution.