QorusDocs Reviews

Aaron S.

We have been using this software for seven years and have been very impressed with it. Each version gets better and better and it is a must-have in our company.

Tracie B.

Bryan M.

Cons

The time involved in adding question sets to the database. Inability to approve a block of standard materials upon review.

Margaret H.

Concept is good, but the frustration of having to do a password reset every time highlights to me that the software itself is weak. What else is not working right.

Travis O.

Narrowing down the list of search responses can be a bit difficult.

Paul L.

4.7

Excellent Experience

The ability for multiple users to have open and edit one document simultaneously has saved us countless hours of versioning and editing.

Pros

From implementation to end-users daily use, Qorus was easy to implement, quick to troubleshoot issues, and well received when rolling out to our organization.

Cons

It would be helpful to have a way to combine Q&A items into one document for SME updates. In other words, the auto-generated email has all of the content in one email/document for review/approval, rather than that multiple Q&A documents and therefore multiple Q&A update emails.

Improved and Efficient Proposal Process with Qorus

Overall, Qorus improves the proposal management experience. It makes it easy to work with others in the organization through co-authoring and saving in real time. It also helps with the overall proposal management process through set workflows customized to our team. I highly recommend Qorus if you want to improve our proposal management experience.

Pros

We used different software prior to Qorus, and I cannot express enough how much of an improved experience Qorus is compared to the other. Qorus is a valuable tool for our proposal team, especially with the co-authoring function, allowing for an unlimited amount of users in the document, and being able to save in real time. When implementing Qorus, our reps guided us and helped us quickly understand...

Cons

I think there are a few functions that could be upgraded in the future. One specifically is the allocation feature. I really like that we can allocate to SMEs right in the document, taking them to the questions they need to answer. However, when co-authoring the document, you cannot allocate to anybody and SMEs cannot save their changes.

Good concept, poor execution

Concept is good, but the frustration of having to do a password reset every time highlights to me that the software itself is weak. What else is not working right?

Pros

The central hosting place for an entire global organization.

Cons

The fact that I have to reset my password every single time that I login.

Don't Take My QorusBreeze...

Since the bids & sales teams have devolved from a centralised function into regional teams, having access to good, relevant content became more important and critical for new members joining the company. QorusBreeze has helped us to do that and I've seen the quality of bid & proposals content improve significantly. The request for help from the sales teams have reduced as they learn to "self-serve" and client facing documents are getting out the door quicker, with the correct branding and the correct tone, making for a very happy marketing team. The sales guys feel supported and love that.

Pros

Being able to search and insert content directly into bid responses, proposals or presentations was a game changer for us, especially since clients insist on issuing tenders in Excel and QorusBreeze was the only software that could cope with this. Being able to collaborate and work in the same document is a much valued feature and one I know the global bids and sales teams wouldn't want to lose.

Cons

Content control; the reviewers and approvers process sounds like a great idea and one I was initially bought into. The reality for a small and busy bids team is very different, lacking the bodies to dedicate to just content control meant content didn't get approved or reviewed when it should, affecting people's ability to use "unapproved" content. The workflow behind this wasn't easy to change but we did manage to create a "workaround", but now requires a big data cleanse to weed out older or obsolete content.

HCSC Qorus review

We aren't utilizing the tool to it's fullest potential for proposal management, but I am hopeful that we will have more adoption and will be utilizing the tool to its fullest potential in the near future.

Pros

#1 is the customer support from Qorus. I tell everyone who asks about our use of Qorus Hub and our previous use of Qorus Breeze that I have never worked with a vendor that was as responsive to our needs as Qorus. You are unmatched in this area. I also love how easy the tool is to use. Your ease of integration with Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint make using the tool as simple as can be.

Cons

The only con is that at times some of our users have difficulty locating content, but that may be more on the sheer volume of content we maintain in the tool.

Qorus is a must-have for our company

Pros

The ease of use. Ability to collaborate. The storing of all our content, including creating new sources for presentation mix and matching. The add-in makes is so easy to insert content.

Cons

It's not easy to see all the pursuits and information related to them in one view.

Qorus Breeze

Pros

The interface for Qorus Breeze is very intuitive and user friendly. Finding pieces of content is quick and easy, and the ability to collaborate with team members within documents is a great feature. I also like the Breeze panel you can install within Microsoft Word and Excel to make finding and inserting content into your document much faster.

Cons

It lacks the ability to modify content categories on-demand. I would also like the ability to export content on-demand within the Knowledge Source into a Word or Excel file.

Qorus Review

Overall, I really enjoy using Qorus. I can quickly find information and it's the first place I tell coordinators to go for information.

Pros

I like that I am able to quickly search for proposal content and copy over to my template with out a ton of additional steps. I like that I am to pull ideas from co-workers and make sure I have the latest/most accurate information set by proposal managers.

Cons

The search function sometimes pulls too much information. It would be nice if it was more selective with wording

Qorus brings excellent value to proposal management

I have been using Qorus to aid proposal development and content management. This systems allows me to readily curate new content as I use it in proposals.

Pros

Ease of use. The system is easy to navigate and customizable. Excellent customer and product service.

Cons

I manually upload and approve of content. Have to stay on top of deadline so the documents remain useable.

Qorus create Document and Proposal Management

Good

Pros

The way Qorus developed the product with intelligently and it gives a good result by creating Document and Proposal Management

Cons

Sometimes the expectations are missing .

Getting the big picture from the data

Pros

The Database View feature is valuable to get a big picture look at the data and make quick fixes to content incorrectly entered data. The ability to export project data to Microsoft Excel to generate reports is also useful.

Cons

The search function often generates results that aren't relevant.

Nicole, thank you for the positive review on Qorus. We completely agree that ease of use when it comes to content management is vital for administrators. We want you to know that our search is fully contextual, so it searches not only the metadata of the document, but also deep within the content of each document. This means that you may get more results than you thought, if your search term is too broad! Luckily, we have some awesome tips on how to get to the right content quickly. Your Qorus CSM will be in touch to talk you through this!

Qorus Content Hub

Pros

The consolidation of our assets and task management in a centralized hub has made a tremendous difference in our ability to produce proposals and respond to RFPs.

Cons

We haven't tripped across anything permanently problematic. A few minor bugs here and there as with all software, but responsiveness to fixing them has been spot on.

PiXel

I also echo what [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have already mentioned. We were able to seamlessly launch and onboard the new tool to our offices globally in part because of our successful collaboration with Qorus through [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We receive questions from our users on a weekly basis and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always ready to help us find a solution that would best help our users. The support team is also very responsive and will not stop until we fix the issue or find the solution.

Pros

Cloud-based, collaboration feature, reports

Cons

Report on version history information for content

The tool of choice for Sales Content and Bid Management

We needed to control the quality of our content and output to our markets. This tool has helped us in that as well as created several efficiency gains through higher productivity and ability to focus on tailoring our messages.

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to drive adoption across several 100 user-base Responsive service. Controls quality of content and external-facing sales and marketing collateral. Save production time and creates efficiencies.

Cons

The uploading of mass content can be clunky.

Don't reinvent the wheel!

There is no reason to reinvent the wheel when Qorus can help you find past narratives! Work smarter, not harder.

Pros

Reduced writing time when drafting a proposal.

Cons

The text results do not always give you a preview of the narrative you are looking for.

Building Better Content

We're still building the database for RFP use, but it is very useful for small quotes, budgetaries, and quick turn proposals.

Pros

Ease of uploading, reviewing, and keeping track of module expiration dates.

Cons

Sometimes there's a delay loading the web pages or opening documents.

A highly useful tool

Pros

Ease of access Integration with Microsoft Office tools Ease of review and edit of the database

Cons

The time involved in adding question sets to the database Inability to approve a block of standard materials upon review

Excellent Application for Collaboration and Metrics for Reporting

Pros

Collaboration is the #1 factor for what I like about this software the most.

Cons

It's sometimes cumbersome with regards to the search functionality

Great proposal database

Pros

The ease in searching for entries that meet my needs/question.

Cons

Narrowing down the list of search responses can be a bit difficult.

We love Qorus Breeze!

We use Qorus Breeze as our proposal content management system and our proposal management software.

Pros

The implementation / conversion was easy. The user interface is very intuitive. Uptime is 100%. Customer service is the best!

Cons

There are no cons with the software; everything works as expected

Qorus Review/Survey

By using Qorus, we are reducing the occurrence of human errors, especially when creating duplicate documents/proposals for various clients.

Pros

Extremely responsive account team and customer service/care. I am also very fond of the data tags and business rules functionality.

Cons

I would like to see more flexibility with stitching together documents of different format, such as pulling together word documents and PDF docs seamlessly. Sometimes having every document in word is simply not an option.

Content on Another Level

As the implementation lead, the administrator, and a user, the experience has moved our content management and SharePoint approach to another level. Now we have metadata. Now we can filter. Now we have Power BI reports and we're thinking about automation.

Pros

Qorus allows the proposal manager to stay in "the zone." They can search many sources (e.g., SharePoint sites, OneDrive shares) without leaving Word or Excel and move on. The software fits into the flow of our work beautifully.

Cons

Sometimes it feels a little glitchy, things don't work, have to retry, etc. And the glitches are sporadic so they are hard to trace.

Works great as a Q&A library shared by a team

Works as needed.

Pros

Easy access to data online, and simple to use interface.

Cons

Trouble with internal security firewalls restricted ability to install useful plugins.

AR Qorus

Pros

The capability to share a proposal with a colleague.

Cons

Formatting is still being worked out when generating a document.

New User of Qorus

I've used other Proposal applications such as Quivdian and PMAPS which both were very interactive with tons of features. As I get to use Qorus in this new role, I'm hoping that I can master this application as well.

Pros

So far, the appearance is self explanatory-I noticed a help desk feature which is helpful; however I was thinking something that is more interactive would be an added benefit.

Cons

I would like for Qorus to be more intuitive and also to feature more than 10 items per page.