Additional information for Quotient
Key features of Quotient
View All Features
- Dashboard overview
- Simple and intuitive quote creation
- Create a quote in just a few minutes
- Track when quotes are opened, last viewed
- One-click online quote acceptance
- Acceptance confirmation emails
- Quote discussion system – comments, Q&A
- Add private notes to quotes for in-house use
- Quote templates and pre-populated items
- Recommended/optional items
- Attach images and files
- Subscriptions – for repeating costs
- Cost price & margin
- Customer editable quantities
- Hide item price and quantity from customer
- Group items and insert subtotals
- Discounts – apply quote-wide or by item
- Quotes expire automatically
- Create quotes in any currency
Dashboard - Search for a quote using a keyword, create a new quote in one click, answer client queries, see recently draft quotes, accepted quotes and sent quotes in one view.
Quote Creation: Use autocomplete contact fields, add downloadable images and files, add optional up-selling, define a and save multiple templates.
Quote Details: Multiple line items, options and pricing. Notes, questions, answers and comments, Company details and logos. Terms and conditions. Acceptance form. Title, quote number and dates.
Quote Tracking: See when a quote was last viewed, how many times it has been viewed and when it was opened.
Archive Quotes: All your quotes and leads are searchable within the system. See all your hot leads in one place and archive old quotes when leads go cold.
Xero and QuickBooks Online Integration: Create invoices automatically from accepted quotes.