Quotient Reviews

Pros

Quotient is a great product and easy to use... and best of all Nathan is very responsive to input and questions. Don't you just love it when things just do what they are supposed to.

Anthony F.

I liked the software and that it integrated with our CRM (Insightly). The setup was easy and pretty useful.

Will B.

No notice on pricing changes and got no response when I questioned the 50% increase.

Graham K.

If you are going to make this part of your business watch out as they can jack your pricing at will with no notice.

Graham K.

This is a great piece of software

Positive to say the least. It has helped me grow my business from basic design to full branding projects of five figures.

Pros

An integral piece of software in my tech stack for job management. Quotient feeds seamlessly into Xero matching quote numbers, job numbers and invoice numbers and making client management (at least in this area!) completely painless. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

Cons

Not too many - the team is very responsive to issues and feedback. There may be some more integrations that could be done but honestly it's not a bad thing to keep quoting separate. In my experience it's better to have 4 pieces of software that are really, really good at what they do rather than have 1 piece that is really ordinary at 4 things. Quotient is really, really, really good.

Awesome customer service

What I like the most is that I am able to show reviews from customers on my new quotes that I send out. I am also able to use a template. this serves me a great deal of time

Pros

I started using Quotient just when Covid-19 and lockdown started. I reached out to the Quotient team and asked for an extension of the trial period and they agreed to grant me access until the end of June. This allowed me to save a little on cost and gave me enough time to try the product. They are quick to jump in and help when I have queries or if I struggled with the system.

Cons

The only thing I wish for is that it be able to generate repeating invoices on a monthly basis directly from Quotient into Xero.

Easy Quoting and Great Communication Platform

Quotient provided a great temporary software four our quoting team during a transition to a more robust system - for smaller companies that do not want to setup enterprise software such as SAP or Salesforce, this is a great solution

Pros

Quotient clean and customer-friendly looking quotes and makes it easy for our teams to collaborate and exchange information across the platform

Cons

Quotient can be difficult to set up and takes time and resources to customize the software to work for your specific needs

Very limited, extremely basic quoting program without many features others have had for 15 years

Service people are nice and responsive. But this product should not be a released product for reason cited above. They say they will put the product improvement idea "read a last name merge field"???? in as a suggested feature for some future release, but if they have made any improvements to their product over the last 2 years I have not seen it. I am currently looking for a new program. Don't spend your time or money until they

Pros

the customer support responds quickly, but often with the answer, we can't do that.

Cons

It does not have many of the most basic features: Like a last name merge field. REALLY????? Very limited on how you can format your quotes, fonts, and color of everything. Putting in hyperlinking is limited and many of the things you can do, you have to do with code. Again really??? You have to enter code to change the color of a font? What is this the early 80s?

Made my life better - who would have thought

I hated doing quotes with a passion before Quotient, we used an Excel template and saved quotes in folders under client names. Our quotes were bland and boring it took ages to get basic quotes out and literally hours to do more complex quotes. Trying to keep track of when a client accepted a quote was a nightmare. We tried a few different quoting systems over the course of a few months and nothing...

Pros

The software is simple to use and intuitive - it requires the absolute minimal amount of clicks, making it fast to churn out quotes. The software's interface is fun to use and aesthetically pleasing. Quotient has features I would never have thought to use on a quote. These features seemed like frills but when used make a huge difference to quotes and how clients interact with them. The ability to...

Cons

If I had to nitpick, in the layout of the final quote the client receives I would like the quantity field to be in a separate field not in the same field as the item price. I just feel it would make it a bit easier to read.

Next level Quoting

We choose to use Quotient for quotes over our job management and accounting package as we believe the additional functionality provides major benefits to our customers and increases our sales. Price is extremly good value for money. I would recommend this to any business.

Pros

Extremely easy to use Multiple choice items is a great opportunity to give your customer the good, better, best options that most sales trainers recommend Optional items is another way of ensuring your customer has all applicable options and increasing the total job's value.

Cons

As we often deliver quotes to customers via iPads i would love to be able to have them sign for it on the spot.

Quotient Rocks and nothing else comes close. End of story.

We use Quotient for engaging our clients with feature-rich quotes. Our customers can engage us via Quotient by making comments, selecting or deselecting tasks that they want or don't want included in their quote. We can even upload pictures and documents. Even great systems like Xero (with their own Quote system) can't do what Quotient does. It's the reason we stuck with Quotient -- they do one thing amazingly well. Their customer support is incredible too. If you want the best quoting system, and to see more clients approve your quotes, sign up with Quotient today! It's super-intuitive to use. You'll be up and running in minutes. Seriously.

Pros

Really easy and intuitive system. Get started and master the system in minutes. Really powerful, easy-to-use features that help you lift your game. This system makes you look good! Great cost for what you get. It's a no-brainer. Beautiful user interface -- we actually enjoy using Quotient. How many apps can you say that about?

Cons

They're just too nice. Seriously, no cons that I can think of.

Sell your quote in the first 3 seconds

Satisfying application. Provides quick professional quotes. They are improving the software and there's definitely room for that. I would recommend this for anyone starting out and looking to engage more with their customer during the quoting process.

Pros

I enjoyed quotient for its ability to provide beautifully laid out quotes. The best part about Quotient is everything is on the same page. You step away from the paper-trail and step into the digital simplicity.

Cons

There are some feature constraints. For instance, I can't customize features to suit our growing business or our customer's growing needs.

Awesome Service!

I was using a Word document to send quotes to clients and realized my conversions were very low. I then started shopping for a service that would be affordable while still looking professional. I tried Quotient and was hooked! It is the most simple, effective, and affordable quoting service I have ever used (and I tried many of them). Using them has increased my conversions and has allowed me to track my quotes much easier! A+ service and product! Community Response Systems (www.communityresponsesystems.com) is a proud customer of Quotient!

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Looks professional to send to potential clients!

Cons

None. I feel the program is simple enough to use. I believe drop down options for the same package with different payment terms would be helpful. Either way, I'm very impressed with how it currently operates!

Best software for professional quotations

Pros

I like the professionalism of their software and our quotations always come out from others

Cons

I like it that you can also choose colours because with adding logos most softwares have that,therefore there is nothing I like least about it

Quotient online quoting system has helped to increase our bank balance!

I recently started using the Quotient online quoting system after I was introduced to it by my brother. I immediately started using it. The very first quote I did was accepted and I was so excited! I have used it ever since and the more I use it the more I love it. In my business, we service and support small to medium sized business for all the IT needs and these days you have to be very quick...

Pros

Ease of use, quick and easy.

Cons

A little expensive for more than 1 user.

Hi David, Thanks so much for your amazing review. You've really made our day! :) Just to let you know that imports (for your stock items) has been released just this week! More info here in Help & Support: https://support.quotientapp.com/hc/en-us/articles/204220534 Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about this. Cheers Nathan

Great looking quotes using Quotient

I was asked to use this program without any real training and was amazed at how easy it is to use. Very straight forward. Only thing I would caution is that you take the time to set it up properly because just like any other program, if it's not, it will lead to costly mistakes which has been the case with my current employer.

Pros

Quotient is easy to use, provides multiple options that customers can either click to add or not click if not interested, giving you a great tool to up-sell some of your products while leaving your customer in control. It gives you the option to attach valuable PDF information about the product you are recommending in your quote, it reads easily, looks great, allows you to see your margin and tracks how many times and when, your quote has been viewed, so you always know if the deal is still alive. Customer support, although not used very often, is stellar.

Cons

Can't say I have any cons at this point.

Quotient. Just. Works.

I have been a user of Quotient since October of 2015. From day one I have found this to be a fantastic tool. I feel strongly that tools should make me more productive and allow me to produce better quality work. Quotient checks all the boxes. Quotes are an everyday part of my work, I have used documents, spreadsheets, database tools, all of them leave something to be desired. With Quotient I can generate an attractive quote in minutes (sometimes seconds!) I can see if the client opened it, follow up if I need to, and all the while the tool is tracking my successes and failures. If only I could get the rest of my business software to be this easy. I love simple! Simple is Hard! Thank you to the Quotient team to making one aspect of my business simple.

Pros

It's simplicity, it does what it supposed.

Cons

I haven't found any, cons are based on expectations not being met, I wanted a tool to help me efficiently prepare and deliver quotes. It does that beautifully. No cons here.

Super functional and easy and low cost too!

It has been one of the keys to our continued revenue growth of 50%+

Pros

Easy to set up and intuitive to use. It was effortless to get our staff and clients to adapt to using it. The integration with MailChimp and QuickBooks is also a huge benefit to automating our systems! We've given access to almost every member of our staff, who now feel empowered to complete sales on their own. This has led to faster sales and happier customers who can get a purchase done immediately, even when talking with a designer or programmer about an upgrade.

Cons

I know that the digital acceptance counts legally, but I'd still love for clients to be able to sign their signature on our sales tablet screen for acceptance. (It just feels good to them and to us to have that level of acceptance.)

Quotient review

Quotient has provided us with huge efficiency gains and visibility for our quotes. We trialed various quoting software packages and quotient fulfilled the majority of what we were looking for. Quotes are much quicker now and they look more professional, we have visibility on the status of the quote, its aging, conversion rates, sales made, whether it's been opened and conversations are kept relevant to that quote instead of in an individuals email box.

Pros

Ease of use. Visibility . Tracking. Templates. Sales made. Follow ups. Text items. Notifications for various staff.

Cons

It would be good to have things in price items like a hidden notes, so others can see workings out, or why a special discount was applied. But the biggest gripe i have is, not being able to search for a price item by any word in its description. You have to know what the price item starts with to add it.

Takes the chore out of quoting - so much so that it almost becomes fun!

I used to hate quoting. Opening Excel, reminding myself of my current costs, adding mark-ups and then writing the whole thing out in Word. PDFing the document, emailing it to the client and then chasing them up if you haven't heard back. A time consuming chore. And what a difference Quotient has made. Easy to set-up templates, customisable with a few design options, professional looking, auto-fill...

Pros

The optional fields.

Cons

Sometimes the autofill can catch you out if you have a few subtle variations in your text.

The single most valuable tool for my business.

I run a small digital agency in Ireland. We provide quotes for website and digital services to new clients. Quotient has allowed me and my business to appear really professional to business customers. As we do more quotes- quotient learns our most used products and packages and creating quotes becomes faster and more efficient the more we use this tool. Hand on heart - this is the simplest, most effective on line software for quoting. (Oh, and it connects with my accounts - xero. Although I don't really use that function. But that's my problem - I will soon!)

Pros

Fast, easy, great value!

Cons

Errmmm. Will let you know If I find one.

PERFECTION

INCREDIBLY happy! So easy to set up and the perfect functionality for what we needed!

Pros

I have been trying and trying to find something that works well with Quickbooks online invoicing and Quickbooks Payments. All the CRM software companies want you to use their invoicing systems. It was so frustrating. This is SEAMLESS with QB!!! I love it!!!

Cons

I would love a little more design customization on the templates/forms.

The best quoting software available

We moved to Quotient in 2014 and have loved every moment of it. From the first day using it when we had to add items and create templates, we knew this was going to be the one. So simple but so powerful. Then, throughout the next 2 and a half years, the Quotient team have delivered all the best features that are well thought out and easy to use. Often these new features we didn't even now we wanted...

Pros

Easy, simple, and clients love it.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

It Just works!

We found this solution to be spot on and very easy to use. We think that the application is simple but has stretch technologies for growth. the support was timely and friendly which make any software experience better. Over all this is a great application.

Pros

Monthly recurring option is something so many quote tools miss. Annual Billing options Options in the quotes to show more to the client and potentially up sell Xero Intergration- right to invoice Auto or Manually Margin Calculations for a business is a must( you can drop your buddies excel calculations sheet from high school ) Price point

Cons

none to mention as it meets the need.

Quotient - Quotes made easy!

We have been a Quotient customer for over six months and it has completely sorted out our organisational issues. A new member of staff can learn how to use it so quickly due to its intuitive nature. Having a central app that stores all the details of customers and products makes life so much simpler. The old system had us searching through each others' folders for client information which could be both irritating and time-consuming. We are also able to keep track of the percentages of quotes accepted and various other helpful statistics through graphs and charts. We definitely recommend this software highly and have used it daily since we installed it.

Pros

Ease of use and storage of customer/product details

Cons

When you edit a quote, you cannot view the old edition, which would help to show a customer the difference between the original and new quote

Quotient rocks!

We looked at a range of different quoting tools, our considerations where - Ease of Use, Integrations and customer experience. Quotient ticked the boxes with all of these. We hooked it up to Xero and pulled through our product sets. Created template quotes and styles to match our brand. We've even A/B tested our accept quote button! The automation of quote -> xero makes things a breeze and our sales team can get quotes out to customers in minutes rather than hours.

Pros

Price Functionality Styles Integration

Cons

Needs more integrations! Slack integration "Quote accepted hoorah!" More CRMs - Pipedrive !! Recurring product support in xero would be awesome as well

Changed my business

Truly a great product. Saves up close to 30min per transaction. Also offers great marketing opportunity.

Pros

Professional layout, great database and easy track record on follow ups. Statistics also great feature

Cons

To not be able to add the contact number at first +new contact opportunity

I've been looking everywhere for a software platform like this. Amazing.

Tracking emails and quotes. See who have opened them. Ability to modify the quote with easy and attach pictures predone to save time. Everything is amazing.

Pros

Love I can track from anywhere, anytime. I can send a large amount of follow ups which are pre-written to save time. Attach pictures of examples so my clients have previews of our products.

Cons

Nothing. Everything works exactly how I want it. The only thing I can think of that would be a great feature is online chat with the quote. As I think it could allows me to confirm quotes in real time.

Great app

Pros

Quotient has streamlined my quoting and made life easier, it looks good and professional – my customers seem to find it easy to navigate and has helped my closing rate

Cons

Sometimes customers don’t realise that they have to access the quote via a link in the body of the email, instead of in an attachment, but most people work it out quickly