All categories

Adobe Photoshop

Image editing & graphic design software for Windows & MacOS

Adobe Photoshop Reviews

Pros

Adobe Photoshop is the best photo editor around, whether you need to touch up your photos or manipulate them to your desired needs, photoshop is great.

Tomasz D.

All of its features are convinient and very easy to use. Thanks to this software we can provide satisfaction and happiness to our costumers.

Marie Ivy A.

It's great software and each update brings very new amazing features. Adobe's name itself is enough to prove this.

Abdelhay B.

Cons

Sometimes I dislike that there are just SO many tools that it is hard to learn them all. A class would probably do wonders for someone looking to be versatile in the program.

Jennifer H.

It delays work and make you feel uncomfortable, especially when you don't know where to do it settings.

Can be very difficult to get your head around the features as a beginner. Moreover, it is expensive.

Prince J.

4.9

Photoshop gives you the freedom to express yourself as creator

I am using photoshop a couple of days in the week. Mainly for editing some designs for my clients.

Pros

There is no need to explain what Photoshop is. My personal opinion is that this for sure is the best software for creators and web designers. You could make what your mind is available to predict.

Cons

The only cons for me is the need for installation to your computer or laptop. I would prefer to use it online using my browser.

Best in the field but also the most expensive

I have been using Photoshop since I was in my early teens and have learned all I know about design and photo manipulation in Photoshop. It is the best at what it does and it rarely, if ever, has any errors that would disturb the workflow. With that in mind, I can recommend it to industry professionals and hobbyists who can afford the pricy subscription.

Pros

Photoshop is the best photo manipulation software and the industry standard. The updates are frequent and introduce new functionality that improves the software.

Cons

Photoshop works on a subscription model and the subscription is on the pricier side. It is, though, bundled with other apps, but if you just want to use one, you can't.

Not for beginners

It's interesting to say the least. The program is fun to use but the customer support is bad.

Pros

What I like is, that if I'm working a job, I'm using a program that is noted by work places. It makes you feel ahead of the game.

Cons

Customer support is horrible! They don't tend to help at all, They also have a cancel early fee which is dumb.

Photoshop saves your business time

Fantastic always performs well. No matter what kind of workload.

Pros

I really appreciate that you can record actions on this software. This eliminates time from hand jamming the entire photo retouching experience. I really enjoy the array of work you can do on this software. From skin retouching to color accuracy for products this software handles raster images very well. Adobe Camera Raw is also great for manipulating colors prior to print.

Cons

Nothing really bad I can say about this. It doesn't deal with vector images, but that is what Adobe Illustrator is for.

Adobe Photoshop is a must for business

I have been using Adobe Photoshop for well over 20 years. When I first starting using it, you had to purchase a one time license for it. This was quite expensive for the time. For the last several years they have been using a subscription model that comes with a free trial. I also like the fact that they have package options which bundle several Adobe products together so you can get everything you need in one stop. That being said, Adobe Photoshop is the best program of it's kind out there, but some of Adobe's other programs are still behind industry leaders. I also use Gimp from time to time and Blender. Gimp's interface is not good to say the least and although Blender is a very good program, you have to be an expert to use it.

Pros

* Works seamlessly with all Adobe Cloud programs * Is the industry standard * Has a free trial * Has a monthly subscription which keeps costs down

Cons

* Can be a bit overwhelming for beginners * Poor customer service in regards to billing issues

Photoshop needed on a daily basis.

Overall Photoshop is a mandatory standard for my business. My business would fail if it wasn't for photoshop. Love this app.

Pros

I love this app. I use this app for my photography and graphic designs. Once you learn this app I couldn't imagine using anything. There's too many features to name. All I can say if you are a visual creative this app is a must have.

Cons

One con is that this app can be intimidating at first. It looks more different to use then it is. Other than that an amazing app.

Super logiciel pour le graphiste

Je suis passé de l'utilisation de plateformes comme Canva à l'utilisation de Photoshop. Mes clients demandent toujours des designs originaux et professionnels, avec Photoshop j'ai ces designs et une grande marge de créativité.

Pros

J'utilise ce logiciel pour toutes mes conceptions graphiques, les rendus sont 100% professionnels, je peux ajouter toutes les polices de caractères dont j'ai besoin et faire des milliers de variations de tailles, de formes et de couleurs. C'est sans aucun doute l'un des meilleures logiciels pour un usage professionnel.

Cons

Je pense que c'est un logiciel difficile à prendre en main, il est extrêmement complet qu'il faut d'abord apprendre à l'utiliser, il a tellement d'outils qu'il est difficile de savoir comment les utiliser tous.

Turning Your Basic Photos Into Professional Photographic Landscapes

Extremely satisfied with the results and I am prepared to spend more time learning to enhance my images to a new level.

Pros

As an intermediate user of Photoshop I still have a fair bit to learn to unleash my potential. But with that said, I am very impressed how little I need to know in order to produce something that looks extremely professional. The unlimited filters and presets allow you to experiment and of course revert back to your original with unlimited undos. So you can play around and get good results straight away.

Cons

It's worth studying the help and of course any online tutorials which will bring you up to speed since this program has many, many choices which are of course aimed at professionals. A simpler set of choices for the novice / intermediate user would have been advantageous.

adobe photoshop review

Photoshop has brought a lot of innovation to my designer skills. I am just satisfied working with this software for all my projets. The capacity of editing feaures it offers to its users is far more advanced as compared to other competitive photo editing software. It's just the right tool for professional photographs.

Pros

adobe photoshop has demonstrated itself qualified to be hailed (might sound insane, yet it's the way I believe), I can simply drag and drop my records as though it were a piece of cake (woah) -It allows me to keep my workspace very organized, assign different files to their independent folders based on file categories just within one user interface. - what else causes me to feel energized and inspired...

Cons

Membership plan is reneweable every month. the UI is so expansive and atimes needs steady help from specialists.

Photoshop is still a workhorse in the design world

I use photoshop for something every day to either edit an image or to create wholly new composite images and artwork for editorial features. It's a workhorse of a program within our studio.

Pros

Photoshop is a powerful tool that can be used for so much more than editing pictures. You can create beautiful composite images if you know what you are doing. It's easy to learn the basics of photoshop to create stunning work, but it takes years to master the program.

Cons

Photoshop is hard to master, with all of the intricacies contained in one program. Many of the tools lead to unnecessarily increased file sizes that can bog down the program. Some features feel like they have been abandoned and don't receive updates to fix known issues within the product.

Adobe Photoshop - Make All Your Picture to be Fantastic!

Adobe Photoshop or commonly abbreviated as Photoshop is software that is the creation of Adobe Systems which is specifically aimed at those who want to do photo editing and create certain effects to get impressive shots. Because of the level of convenience and also the many features in the software, many digital photographers and advertising companies rely on the following services to work on their...

Pros

Able to produce more satisfying images, it has complete and quality features. Can make writing with the effect I want, and look different from other forms of writing. Can be used for design or image editing Can be used to process web material. Whether it's the basic mapping of a website, banner ads, or even small things like image management that I want to use as a feature image on a web, it can be managed first with the following application. It is familiar, and has always been a mainstay by several groups More complete editing facilities than others The engineering result looks like the original without any edits Able to create a higher quality effect, even though previously there were too many effects Compatible with several types of image formats.

Cons

It takes a long time to learn to become proficient in mastering all the features available in an image processing application. Layers can only be understood by the creator (myself), because if there are so many, of course other people who will continue my work will be quite confused. Even though it has been given an appropriate name, I still have to get used to it for some time to learn it Not suitable...

Adobe Photoshop is the World Best Image Editing Software

I am using adobe Photoshop for last 10 years for image editing, textile designing, making brochures and business cards and found very useful and full of amazing features.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop is the world most renowned software in the industry and almost every IT professional use this incredible software. It supports multiple operating system like, Windows, Mac and cloud and can be easily downloaded online from adobe official website. The software don't have free version but they offer free trial in which you can get use of this software and later register it by paying there charges. The software is so professionally designed and full of essential tools that it always supports small, medium and large companies. The little practice makes you familiar with the working of this software and once you master you can perform any image editing task.

Cons

I haven't find any cons as the software possesses almost all the required essentials tools and features which we need in professional working. If in future the company offers a free version for beginners then this will be more beneficial for students and pre learners to learn this amazing software.

The most complete image editing software.

Photoshop has totally improved the quality of our designs, we have gone from using platforms like Canva to using Photoshop, the change has been very big. Our clients always demand original and professional designs, with Photoshop we have those designs.

Pros

We use this tool every day in the agency, the image editing results are 100% professional, I can add all the text fonts you need and make thousands of variations to sizes, shapes, colors. Without a doubt it is one of the best platforms we use.

Cons

I think it is a difficult software to use, it is extremely complete but you must learn how to use it first, it has so many functions that it is difficult to know how to use them all.

The best software to the creativity

I have not had any problems with the program. Access and synchronizing custom brushes, gradients and patterns on any computer is so beautiful. Currently include information and tutorials to help new users. I would recommend this software because it works for illustrators, photographers and designers.

Pros

Now Adobe Photoshop is the best software to create beautiful graphics and photographys. It's perfect because you can make advanced picture adjustments, manipulate color, and fix perspectives. In the latest versions, the "Neural Filters" option offers enhanced photos and increased creativity. The best option is the easy sky replacement, i love this tool.

Cons

The high resource consumption of a computer makes it necessary to have a device that has the minimum requirements for it to work perfectly.

Impressive with each version.

I have been using photoshop for over 12 years solving needs and problems of visual communication for different market segments. It is fundamental in the development of creative and effective solutions.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop surprises us with each new version. The latest version is very intuitive, fast, and easy to assimilate. One of the new features allows you to invite others to edit, which greatly streamlines the process of making changes to projects. It is difficult to choose just one resource, as there are several that do real miracles, such as "neural filters" that allow you to modify facial expressions through the software's advanced artificial intelligence. It is the best tool to use in the creative process and bring graphic pieces to life with excellence.

Cons

The software is so complete and allows us to give life to projects so cool that it is really difficult to find any defect.

Photoshop : the best in the industry, but it might be the tastiest.

Personally, whether it's cropping backgrounds, coloring, or making photos for my videos, I've learned everything I need to know about professional photo editing here. It's also suitable for Pixel Art. In short, you get a little bit of everything with this program; all you have to do is study and work, and you'll be rewarded.

Pros

I still have a lot to learn from Photoshop in order to fully realize the full potential of this programm. I am astonished at how little I need to know in order to create something that appears to be highly professional. One very positive point is that there are a lot of youtubers from whom you can learn and be inspired by watching tutorials. You can also learn by actually messing around and getting results naturally.

Cons

There are other software wich are both free and easy to use. You won't find as much content as you can in Photoshop, but it isn't necessarily a bad thing if you don't need to use an editing software on a daily basis for professional reasons.

Why i Choose Adobe Photoshop

When I first became interested in photo editing, I experimented with a variety of software that performs its own editing through filters. But none of them satisfied me as much as Photoshop did after I discovered it. I used Photoshop cs6 as a novice, and I still use it. I'm not sure why I have a particular fondness for that version, maybe it's because it was the first version I used, and I've been using it for more than two years.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop is a technology that everybody uses, even those who have never heard of it! It's not about fixing mirror selfies for talented photographers who use Adobe Photoshop; it's about making beautiful photographs with subtle changes. This tool has enabled photographers to push the boundaries of photography and broaden their horizons.

Cons

Images (or parts of them) can't be scaled indefinitely, so you're stuck with pixels, it has to deal with rough and tough selections and files can be very large. but with powerful pc u will not have any probleme with file size.

My Best tool for graphics related projects

I'm really satisfied with Photoshop, I really like using Photoshop with my work. It is the #1 tool in my workstation. It is very flexible since the PSD file is supported in other Adobe Software apps.

Pros

Photoshop is very powerful since you can edit graphics and make digital drawings as well. I also love the fact that you can convert you videos to GIF in photoshop. Also it's 3D mode setting is also good although it is not the smoothest experience I ever encounter. Adobe is making Photoshop better and better in each iteration per year. Like this year's Photoshop version we have an image enhancing integrated which is kinda cool since you don't need to use 3rd party software anymore to enhance the quality of the image.

Cons

Of course it's drawback sometimes especially if you have a low ram is it is laggy. 16GB and more RAM is really a recommended although 8GB is good from my experience but just don't expect smooth everytime experience.

Worth the economic effort

It is by far the best image and photo editing program I have used. It is the most complete. However, in terms of price, they need to reconsider lowering it to give more accessibility to more users or for the same user to use the software in more devices.

Pros

The features of Photoshop cannot be compared to any other software. Each update comes with better and easy-to-use features. Additionally, the software itself shows how to use the features for the amateurs.

Cons

The main problem with Photoshop as well as with the other Adobe software is the cost. You need to pay more to have access to it in more devices. It is not ideal, even if purchasing using the Student discount.

Best photo app out there, has been for decades.

I love Photoshop, use it at work and home and it's one of if not the best tool I use.

Pros

I was one of the people dragging his feet using "user friendly" software and was intimidated by Photoshop. Today I cannot imagine life without it for my job. It is the very best tool for photos that exists, it's very easy, professional quality, awesome product!

Cons

It can take a lot of resources and on slower machines takes a while to load, but once up and running it's always good. It's worth the wait either way, it does A LOT!

For photo editing Photoshop is first choice

We are currently short of funds and only use the trail version of Photoshop and it do wonders in retouching photos.

Pros

We're using the Adobe Photoshop for a whole month to retouch photos before using them on web portal and social media accounts. We use the Photoshop CC 2019 version. It has tons of options for giving your captured photos professional look.

Cons

As it deals with pixels. Vector work looks bad when we enlarge the pictures. Hard to format text as it also looks bad. Till the version CS6 they offer one time purchase license. After that they introduce the subscription based licenses that is from $20.99/month for Photoshop and around $53/month for All Apps. I live in Pakistan where they didn't offer the license from the website.

A very difficult software to use, but without a doubt it's the best in its category.

Adobe Photoshop in general is photo editing software per se. Although you must invest a lot of time to learn how to use it, it is completely worth the effort and time.

Pros

Photoshop is a very extensive program in functions and editing possibilities. I have been using it for more than 2 years and whenever I use it for a job I discover something new. You can do everything, if you just want to retouch a photo, move the tones and that, you can make a perfect photomontage, you can turn a simple photo into a work of art for an instagram post. For what I use the software the most is for photo editing, retouching and in many cases studio photos.

Cons

Although it has many things going for it, it has something very against it, and that is that learning to handle Photoshop is very difficult, I do not know someone who is 100% proficient in the software. If you really want to learn how to use it, you will have to spend a lot of time, it is not that it is difficult, but there are too many functions and tools to learn how to use them individually and combine them to do surprising things.

The best and Professional Graphic Design Software

My overall experience with Adobe Photoshop is really professional, because I have edited a lot of images using the Adobe Photoshop. I really like the Sky Replacement feature in the latest version of the software. I really like the selection tools, pen tool and all other tools.

Pros

Adobe Photoshop allows you to design brochures, flyers, business cards and a lot of more things. You can edit your images from scratch to the advanced level. You can apply brightness, contrast, saturation and a lot of more adjustment layers. You can easily remove the background in your images.

Cons

I am honestly speaking, I never found any issues and cons during the use of this software. The software offers you so many incredible graphic features without cons and issues.

Best editing software for photo editors

Its our necessity for photo editing ,the most easiest to learn and use for beginners and professionals

Pros

I started this using from few years like 3-4 years, before i was suffering on local editing apps for editing purpose. After giving this software a try i loved what i started learning photo editing so fastly ,it was not that difficult like i thought it was Though still i am unaware and unable to use its all editing fabulous features which are amazing to use , and see magical changes in photo product but i am happy whatever i have learnt and my progress in learning it.

Cons

I wish it get cheapest to buy . It should have more helping features who are not professional and still on learning basis using it for earning or hobby. Features like options somewhere regarding magical changes in a photo product , with the step by step explaination to do editing. And someone when clicks those options, it get easy to follow steps and make desirable changes easily..easy tution help by Photoshop

The Amazing Graphic Optimizer

I have been using Adobe photoshop for many years and jave found this application very helpful. I use this application primarily for photo editing and the best part is that Adobe photoshop regularly updates it. Most importantly it’s easy to use and the best way to photographic optimization. I am totally satisfied with the features.

Pros

1. User-friendly and easy importing and exporting of different formats. 2. Efficient and vivid image editing. 3. Spectrum of different colors for background amd foreground. 4. Logo design, banner design etc for e-marketing. 5. Images with transparent background and availability of lots of fonts.

Cons

1. Takes a lot of RAM to run and requires more space when someone runs it. 2. Tools labelling can be better.