Bubble

Powerful no-code platform for creating digital products

Bubble Reviews

Pros

I have to mention that the support and customer care is awesome at Bubble they are super responsive.

NM

Nhlanhla M.

It's a very powerful platform that can be built and tested without spending any money, which is awesome to get some rough concepts together before building something bigger.

Extremely pleased would be interested in demoing some of the things I have built for you.

WM

William M.

Cons

I lost 6 months of valuable time trying to learn the platform and build a real-world application. One fine day opened to an empty project with at least 40 pages missing.

SB

Santosh B.

The ease of use was a little frustrating. The software didn't recognize my email at first, then changed pages without me checking my email entry, which was confusing.

ML

Molly L.

LR

Luca R.

4.6

Nice to have

Transcript

Samantha H.: Hi, my name is Samantha. I am a Founder. I am giving Bubble 4/5 rating. For more details,...

A good idea with an horrible implementation

I did three products for top-level customers. In the beginning, things were great, then you realize the pricing model problem and the problems of stability and performance. The lack of working with several users at a time is great for 2001 but not for now. I will recommend only for playing not for creating serious things. Why? - Lack of support, even if you pay more (in my case more than 300 bucks - Lack of performance - Lack of stability - Plugins, bad pricing model - Plugins, low-quality plugins - Lack of good documentation - Your apps are hackable in a simple way, and THEY DON'T CARE

Pros

The UI is really bad and there is no help for creating anything from scratch. Anyway, once you understand the basic concepts is quite simple to create something that works.

Cons

The pricing model for the plugins is really bad. You cannot test them, you need to buy them and figure out how to use them. The documentation is not integrated, some of the plugins don't work well. The support level is inexistent, even if you pay.

Hello Javier, We're sorry to hear that you had this experience with Bubble and with our team! We're always happy to support our users, so if you are still having trouble with your application and have concerns regarding your app's security, please do email us at support@bubble.io so that we can correct the issues you've experienced.

Greatly but need improvement

I loved, but sometimes no. Rsrsrs

Pros

Quickly to development MVP but need some improvements

Cons

Slow to make some operations in DB and the limited too sort the records in some operations

The most powerful no-code solution, still needs work

Overall, I am satisfied with bubble, if you don't know how to code, and need to build a complex project, bubble is the way to go.

Pros

It's the most powerful no-code solution you can find in the market. You can build web and mobile apps. It is well priced.

Cons

The CMS is really weak. While the websites are pretty fast, their performance on Google Pagespeed Insights is terrible and this is damaging for SEO.

Better than getting a computer science degree

Pros

My company is using Bubble to create an MVP until we hire a developer. For the purposes of creating an MVP, Bubble is more than sufficient. You can't learn it immediately, but doing the Interactive Lessons and reading the manual will teach you how to efficiently navigate the interface. Peer support through the community forum is also great.

Cons

I wish there were more interactive lessons to demonstrate common processes that a user might want to create in their app.

Engineer who loves no code

Pros

Very powerful. Once you learn it, it's quite intuitive.

Cons

Learning curve is steep. Data modeling is critical. Zapier integration is flaky which is unacceptable for my users.

Hello Erika, Thanks so much for your review! We're definitely working on easing that learning curve through additional educational resources. We'd love it if you could email us at support@bubble.io with any details about the issues with the Zapier that you encountered!

Great no-code tool, even for technical people

It's a great product for shortening development cycles length

Pros

Very well made and easy to get started with. Nevertheless, it takes time to know all its features, I have talked to people who have been using it for more than a year and continue learning...

Cons

The names they give to the system's components are really weird. For instance, they name "things" well... objects, but they try desperately to avoid using standard programming names. An extreme example is something they call "states" but in the end, are just local variables... again they refuse to use programming-related names, I think with negative consequences.

Bubble - Maravilhoso

Estou gostando bastante de utiliza-ló. O que falta para ser perfeito é parte de responsividade mais simples. Outra coisa importante é upload de arquivo para banco de dados cruzando com as informações já existente. Isso seria maravilhoso. Obrigado equipe Bubble por essa aplicação que ajuda a milhares de pessoas a empreender.

Pros

Facilidade para criar telas e integrar com o banco de dados.

Cons

Responsividade, complicada e chata para se trabalhar.

Software development made easy for non engineers

Pros

Easy to model your product, test and presents solid integration capabilities with other systems. Fantastic tool to scale up your product.

Cons

Not that I can think of but based on the reviews from other users, Bubble pay attention to suggested improvements.

Thanks so much for leaving your review; we really appreciate your kind words about Bubble, and hope to see your product grow with us!

Best no-code app builder

Positive; I am currently using it for our startup and planning on going live soon

Pros

Every business needs a mobile app, but not everyone has the necessary human talent to develop a mobile app for Android & iOS devices. Here's were Bubble comes in with its platform that allows users to build custom pages, buttons and integrate with database and other systems. What I liked the most are the initial tutorial projects that cover the main aspects of the platform

Cons

Like any app-building platform, the learning curve can be a quite steep, and this can be a slight barrier with Bubble.

Thanks for your review; we really appreciate your kind words about Bubble, and are happy to hear that it's working well for your startup!

Bubble is good

Nice. Takes a bit of learning but way easier than going for 100% percent development.

Pros

Great for people who don't code. Great for people who have ideas. Great for starting people who are a single person army. Great for Start-ups. Great for people who don't like sharing their stakes.

Cons

Lack of Ability to create Native Apps Lack of ability to Host the App on a personal Hosting Server

The future of design and development

Life-changing and time-saving

Pros

Tha backend functionalities help you create an entire web app or website without leaving the platform or searching for plugins to integrate

Cons

I haven't experienced any displeasure yet

Hi Stephen, Thanks so much for your review! We're glad to hear that Bubble has been a game changer for you!

Customer relations

Pros

I haven't delve much on the platform yet except that I have watched videos and I have already developed much interest and realised that this platform is the one to go for. I have to mention that the support and customer care is awesome at Bubble they are super responsive :-)

Cons

I haven't used it much as I am the beginner, but I like the supper, super awesome

Great app for people with or without coding knowledge

Overall. I definitely recommend this website for anyone who needs it

Pros

I like this website so much, as it allows the users to build their prototype with functionality without the need for coding which saves much money and time for developers

Cons

At first, it might sound a bit complicated although it is actually very easy so I recommend to have video explanations at the home page for new users

So easy feels unreal

Pros

beyond satisisfied with the ease of use and speed of websites built

Cons

getting started early on was one of the main challenges i would say

Hello, Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you found Bubble powerful and easy to use at the same. The learning curve can be tricky at first; if you'd like, our academy videos at bubble.io/videos are a popular place for getting started.

Needs work, but it is definitely the future

Pros

Great for prototyping startup applications

Cons

Needs more tweeks of the user interface Scalability & speed with larger databases & programs not yet convincing.

Quite good

I hardly make use of this software but it usually serves me well when I use it.

Pros

I like the fact that it’s easy to use and operate

Cons

Actually, nothing I haven’t had any issues with it so far

Decent software

Pros

I love the free trial option, and the services available with the free trial.

Web Application Maker Without Coding

Pros

If you are looking to create your web application and you have no idea about programming, this program is for you. You can build your application for almost any platform by clicking or dropping.

Cons

Even though it doesn’t require coding, it makes much easier if you know at least basic logics about programming. In addition, you need to invest a lot of time to understand how bubble works but later you will get what you invest.

Finally!

Pros

As the go to "tech" person in our office, I am always getting dubbed the do-er of projects. Without a background in code or web development, I am limited. Programs like this really allow me to provide for my company and get things done.

Cons

So far no cons. I feel like all the features I could need are available to me. Haven't needed to contact customer support so I can't accurately speak to that.

This application is very useful because with it I can create an application

my benefit was that I created applications that others needed and I sold them at a good cost

Pros

What I like most is that Bubble allows you to create applications without code and you can learn enough to create an advanced application in a couple of hours.

Cons

Bubble is a great product to deplot production-ready web apps!

Pros

Easy to use, excellent customer support, very intuitive design, extensive features

Cons

A small startup, so doesn't have a large support system of existing users yet.

Easy to use Development Plattform

Good Experience. Super Service.

Pros

It’s very easy to use also for non developers. It’s easy to create a custom Webapp for custom requirements.

Cons

There is no Desktop App available..... It would be nice when you could export your Webapp to Desktop.

Great for non-technical people

Great product and really fits a need. Great way to bootstrap a company

Pros

Love the ability to create a working app without needing to know any code!

Cons

It can be very hard to get used to. If you want to become a power user i'd suggest buying an online course.

The Best Way to Build an App Without Programming Knowledge

The major benefit is that I can go from brain to implementation in one evening. No more struggling with trying to learn Ruby or Python and just giving up.

Pros

The ease. I'm a novice that always has an idea to build a fun new app. Before Bubble, I couldn't do it because I don't know how to code. Now, whenever I get the whim, I start messing with Bubble like a kid in a sandbox. The possibilities are endless. One of my best purchases in the pandemic.

Cons

Not really much. I think they should bump up the Backups from 7 days to 30 days for the personal accounts.

Bubble poll

Pros

well... I like the interface, is easy to use. It has a nice desing. very cute for your eyes.

Cons

I really liked it At first I had problems with understanding it. I suggest a more specific manual