Clixtell Reviews

4.88/5 (17 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy! Easy to implement and easy to use.
  • The most advanced tool for PPC/SEO......
  • Block IPs efficient and reliable. Give you infos about the frauders.
  • Very effective Loved the device blocking feature Great customer support Extremely affordable
Cons
  • nothing, all great, Convenient interface
  • It does what it should and more like expected...
  • Couldn't stop some fraudulent bots, but nobody can.
  • I had no idea how to set-up rules to prevent the clicks
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Nir Meir

Best solution for click fraud

Reviewed 2019-02-18

It dose the Job! and that is Much for a lot of our clients

Pros
It Works! some of our clients would have had to stop marketing if Clixtell would have not come up with a true solution for click fraud .

Cons
it is Ok overal , works just great' thats all we really ask for

Paris Bloom

My Strongest Anti-Click Fraud Tool - Saved One Client's Business!

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Pros
Clixtell is the most accurate & advanced tracking application available to date. My main workflow is SEO, Google Ad's, data analyst - for various clients. One of my smaller tech clients was under an advanced click fraud attack from at least two tech competitors. I tested all (yes all) anti-click fraud platforms, without doubt, Clixtell data is the most quantifiable. UX is fantastic, set up is dev cost-free if you use G-Tag manager & super swift. What more is there to love? Well .....The fact that Clixtell is forever evolving, I LOVE the new-ish session recordings & stronger VPN detection/notifications. Some of the others have many fancy graphs and basically inaccurate data - easily detectable if you track in conjunction with GA / server logs in extreme cases. So going back to my opening statement - accurate & advanced.

Cons
Hmmm, trying really hard to think of a con, as there are certainly zero cons here as such. There have been a couple times where there were glitches in the system - but that is usual of anything tech. I had one "iffy" customer support encounter - that was swiftly resolved & in complete contrast to the exemplarity customer support.

Ariel Friedman

Excellent Product!

Reviewed 2020-01-21

Pros
The end to end solution the product provides. The combination between monitoring the activity and click fraud protection

Cons
I cannot think of anything I dont like about this product. It really is a great product.

Wilson L

Powerful tool

Reviewed 2019-07-25

Easy to use, affordable price, and really stopped the click fraud activity on my Google Ads which I suffered from

Pros
As a small business I adopted the Google ad strategy to help us improve our visibility and increase our revenue, but it seemed like someone out there was picking our pockets as we were getting almost no ROI on our ads. Since we started using the Clixtell the improvements have been clear to see.

Cons
I and my team aren’t very techy, so we had anticipated having problems with using the tool, but it is pretty easy to use.

Stephane Ganach

Amazing tool, outstanding service

Reviewed 2019-05-12

Very happy to have implemented that software to all our customers accounts. As a digital marketing agency, this tool helped us to show to our clients how effective our marketing campaigns are. Calls are tracked, click fraud is monitored and blocked, so our campaigns are way more effective. Clixtell’s team is also very helpful and professional, overall, customer service is great. We only have good things to say about this software.

Pros
Easy! Easy to implement and easy to use.

Cons
Nothing really... Every potential issue is dealt with very quickly by their team so there’s nothing we could possible complain about!

Anonymous

Clixtell has been a pleasure to use from the beginning, offering many powerful features.

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Pros
Clixtell was easy to use right from the beginning & helped protect us from countless fraudulent clicks. It seems to use almost no resources in the background while still providing a fast and safe online workspace.

Cons
Initially we were unsure if Clixtell would really work as well as it was advertised. What we came to find out was that it works more effectively than we ever imagined. Had we been available to incorporate it sooner, we would have.

Ofir Yaacov

The Best System in the Market

Reviewed 2019-02-07

We're a digital marketing agency and have been using Clixtell for our Adwords clients. After trying a few anti click-fraud solutions, we found Clixtell to be the best and very affordable. Their customer support very attentive and fast to respond, which is important to allow us to provide great service to our clients.

Pros

Cons
Couldn't stop some fraudulent bots, but nobody can.

Dennis Z

Clixtell works well and offers easy IP blocking management

Reviewed 2019-02-06

After trying one of the bigger brands, we found we lost good traffic due to many false positives, and after a couple of months we switched to Clixtell. Conversions went back after the switch. Analyzing the blocked traffic we didn't find IPs that were blocked without a good reason. Management of rules and IPs is super easy.

Pros
Very easy to integrate, flexible blocking rules, extensive details for each IP, the session recorder comes in handy at times.

Cons
Search, filters and export for the Traffic tab could be enhanced for advanced advertisers.

Bethany Salcon

A amazing tool for previnting fruadent click

Reviewed 2019-08-20

Very easy user interface and customer rep. is very knowledgeable and helpful. i would like to recommend this tool to my friends.

Pros
Clixtell has immensely made the job of my sales team easier thanks to its call tracking and recording, website video recording features.

Cons
It has made my team’s job so easy, we need to find other ways to really put them to work.

Ross Cali

Great solution against click fraud !!

Reviewed 2019-08-07

This tools provides a great service at a very affordable price and by using clixtell you can beat out the competition and all the click fraud activity on Google ads.

Pros
The Clixtell click fraud prevention software is very proactive because it’s functionality goes beyond detecting and blocking click frauds on our AdWords campaign it also sends reports to Google so that the suspicious IPs would no longer be able to access our ads.

Cons
Clixtell is very cost effective and worth every bit of the investment.

Sara Siwinski

Effective and easy to navigate !

Reviewed 2019-09-21

Clixtell's plans are cost-effective and the site is so easy to navigate.

Pros
What stands out is how user-friendly the software is. Cool and easy to navigate. The plans are also flexible and cheap considering the efficient services they provide. For small businesses like mine, this is a blessing.

Cons
Look the video session recorder is great but it can get boring sometimes. So is there a way to curate them to only the action parts? If there is already a way to do that, I can't seem to find it.

Anonymous

Best PPC Protection Service

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Perfect.

Pros
Block IPs efficient and reliable. Give you infos about the frauders.

Cons
It does what it should and more like expected...

Dave Smith

Highly recommended, great click fraud protection.

Reviewed 2018-02-11

Pros
Clixtell saved me a lot of money after suffering from click fraud on my Adwords campaigns. Great Customer service. Highly recommended.

Cons
Would love to have click fraud protection for Facebook as well, beside of that the software is very useful.

Emily Conrad

Powerful Tool

Reviewed 2019-08-24

Pros
All day every day Click fraud protection offered by Clixtell is one of its many features that my company has profited from. We will recommend Clixtell to our partners and friends.

Cons
Absolutely brilliant AdWords security software… but price is higher than expected

Adrian Hollinger

Very effective tool and Saved my money

Reviewed 2019-08-18

Pros
Imagine a tool that doesn’t only offer 24/7 automated click fraud prevention but also helps optimize your marketing campaigns these are the perks my firm has been enjoying since we acquired the Clixtell software. Highly recommended...

Cons
Clixtell should look into providing data on invalid clicks…. Oh, wait! They already do ;)

Tammy Baker

Excellent Click Fraud Protection-Customer Assistance

Reviewed 2019-07-03

Excellent customer assistance and product.

Pros
Prevents multiple/fraud ad clicks with ease of use. Once the team set-up my campaign, I just sat back and let Clixtell do the work for me. Saved many dollars.

Cons
I had no idea how to set-up rules to prevent the clicks

omer shlezinger

A great tool for PPC/SEO

Reviewed 2019-05-12

clixtell is a complementary tool for measuring conversations

Pros
The most advanced tool for PPC/SEO......

Cons
nothing, all great, Convenient interface

Response from Clixtell

Thank you for your review, Omer. We're glad you appreciate Clixtell and the value to your business.