MangoApps Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.17/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The improvement you get in communication between employees is great and results in far better proficiencies across your whole business.

GL

Graham L.

Best to remember that no commercially available product is going to be perfect for everyone, so taking this into consideration they have done a great job in developing the product.

GL

Graham L.

Great support and they reach out quickly with answers or help resolve any issues in a timely manner.

Ryhlen S.

Many international debit/credit cards don't work on the payment platform, and to make matters worse the company shuts off access to your account as soon as a payment fails.

WL

Wole L.

The page refresh lags a bit. So sometimes when I'm working I find that things seem a bit sluggish.

MM

Basecamp

Microsoft SharePoint-logocaret
listing-logo

Microsoft SharePoint

How would you rate MangoApps?

Office Chat by MangoApps

We needed an internal chat and this fits the bill for our needs. This is used multiple times daily by all staff. Staff can be reached anywhere in the building when using either the iOS or android app on their phone.

Pros

Office Chat was easy to set up and maintain. Can use on iOS, Android or the web version.

Cons

Not everyone can set up groups unless given permission by an administrator.

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Honest MangoApps Review

The main benefit aside from a central location for our files is keeping employees who are spread out across four countries connected.

Pros

I like that it brings a social networking style "intranet" for our company. We can store shared files, have a nice company directory, and post fun updates to all. We are an international company and it is a great tool for keeping remote employees connected.

Cons

The search feature doesn't always pick up what I'm looking for, which can be frustrating.

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback! I'm glad that you are enjoying the social aspect of MangoApps, and find it a great tool to keep employees connected. I will be sure to pass on your feedback regarding search, but i'd love to urge you to reach out to our support team to understand if there is something more immediate that we can address or train on if needed. Thank you again! https://www.mangoapps.com/contactus

MyPeers is the best!!!

i love the sight. i visit it daily.

Pros

Loved how the sight is easy to navigate it allows for people to create groups the admin did a good job with the create the group for Head start

Cons

there is no con to the software. I would not change a think

Mango

The best way to describe my overall experience, FUN!

Pros

I love how easy it is to navigate mango & simple to build pages. I like that I am not forced to use coding & can work with word & pasting. So many beneficial tools, this is an upgrade we had been waiting for!

Cons

I'm having some issues getting video recordings loaded in Mango for training purposes. There's only certain software that is compatible & I'm having some issues getting the compatible software to work as well.

11/12/2018 Review by JS

It is rock solid and does exactly what I need. Also, it is very apparent (especially by this survey) that the developers are diligent in making the product better.

Pros

I use MangoApps mostly as a screenshot tool with the ability to annotate. The annotation ability is the best part and the reason why I went with MangoApps.

Cons

Some of the annotations could have more variations. For instance, the arrows are very big. Sometimes I want an arrow is thinner or at least more understated.

Thank you for your review John! I'm glad to hear that the screenshot aspect of MangoApps meets your needs. I will be sure to pass along the feedback regarding variations in annotation. Thank you again!

Fast and fun communication with others in the company

Pros

Gifs, group chats, and reacting to messages

Cons

I wish I could develop a contact list and have different groups for the people I need to chat with regularly so that I don't have to search for the people. I can just choose them from my list and instantly chat. Also, I wish there was a way that I could change the notification sound to make it more distinct form the other notifications on my laptop. Additionally, when I misspell a word from trying to type really fast, it doesn't let me use spellcheck to change it. I have to delete and rewrite.

Account Administrator for mid-size nonprofit

Pros

MangoApps could essential replace Outlook. The system is very robust, offers many customization options and a user friendly dashboard. I especially like the MS Word plug-in to eliminate the feeling of having to always log into the system . I can not only track my individual projects, but also track group projects as well. We have introduced all of our freelance designer to this platform and it enables us to track their workload and deliverables. The app is functional too! It makes sending and reviewing files while on the-go super easy.

Cons

The Wikki is hard to use and not very intuitive. We haven't had much luck using it especially when trying to use it for Microsoft Excel.

A social network just for work!

Pros

Like that is it similar to other social networking platforms so it's quicker to become familiar with. Also like the departments widget. Able to keep the department informed and engaged (while others in the organization are unable to view).

Cons

Ease of use is much friendlier on desktop than the mobile app. However, navigating the app has improved.

Love Mango

Love Mango and that we can communicate better with our staff.

Pros

Mango is easy to use for everyone in our company.

Cons

Some simple things are missing like a gallery/photo album option.

Magali, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Good Product

Its been nice being able to see and know whats happening at other sites and with our coworkers

Pros

Easy to use to communicate with the whole team

Cons

Sometimes it runs a little slower than we want but what software doesn't

Robert, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Overall I am pleased with this application.

I am pleased with the application overall. General ease of use for IM and some fun aspects included in messaging. I am still working on figuring out some of the medium to finer ins and outs of the application.

Pros

The IM system is generally easy to manage and has some fun aspects. Seems to have a ton of good features, I am still working on effectively using them all.

Cons

Sometimes seems like extra steps to clear all notifications. Some challenge to finding correct area to make personalization/ manage some aspects of user.

This software has been extremely easy to use and to collaborate with.

Pros

It brings the company together and makes it an easy way to share news across offices. We have really enjoyed using this platform!

Cons

Some of the features don't have the same capabilities that we are used to in other platforms. Mango is constantly open to updates, and we get excited about the new releases!

JoHanna, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! I'm thrilled to hear it has been a great fit for your business, and we're glad you're along for the ride as we grow together! Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have further feedback or ideas! Cheers

Very user friendly app that can be synchronised with various platforms

Excellent

Pros

I like all the applications that are on Mango app and there are very rare technical glitches

Cons

Not much to say as an employee, liked all features

Go Mango!

Pros

Mango is a great application for intra-office social networking and social governance.

Cons

Another platform to jump on but once implemented its great.

Just okay, but sometimes helpful

Pros

We use this as the organization's intranet. It's a one-stop site for things like submitting IT tickets, ordering print supplies, and viewing relevant company information. If utilized correctly, it gives employees the opportunity to interact with each other (HR compares it to Facebook, but I wouldn't go that far).

Cons

My organization doesn't fully utilize it (or maybe correctly utilize it?), so the site is pretty messy and unorganized. It's difficult to find things sometimes because there are so many different folders and categories and pages. It would be easier if they cleaned it up and consolidated the extra pages that don't add a lot of value. It seems Mango's interface hasn't been updated in awhile.

Thank you for your review of MangoApps! I'm glad that it fits well into your workflow, and is helpful when you need it. I understand your frustration regarding how your organization has either underutilized or incorrectly utilized the tools. We'd love to check-in with the Intranet admin and see what we can do to help them with suggestions or guidance for freshening things up. Please have them reach out.

Great Software Program for Creating Internal Virtual Teams

The software helps create an efficient environment for working on internal team projects.

Pros

The software allows you the ability to create virtual team boardrooms where you can collaborate, instant chat and share project ideas with co-workers. Teams can be set up easily by selecting coworkers from an internal company directory. You can also restrict access to who can enter the virtual team boardroom so that information remains protected.

Cons

The biggest negative aspect of this software is that you cannot conduct meetings with more than one person. Accordingly, if you have a team meeting or need to conduct a meeting with more than one client, then you need to use another program such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your workflow. The capability is actually being increased to a total of 8 users in a meeting (including host) in the upcoming release. See here: https://www.mangoapps.com/releases/guide/messenger-clients-file-sync-tinytake-enhancements/

Mango for you

Pros

the user interface reads very well and helps with ease of use.

Cons

when navigating from page to page the load time seems a little too long.

Noah, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Convenient

The app is great.

Pros

Easy navigation, easy access, and allows the staff to stay connect on matters at all times.

Cons

Unable to set notifications for separate groups

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate your business, and are glad to see that MangoApps fits well into your work flow. Thank you again!

Incredible search capability, can also be used like Dropbox

Pros

I generally use it as an information store (FAQs, Walk-throughs) for my users. The search capability, for the users to find all the info they need is truly second to none. I also love the ability to create a link, for both internal and external individuals, to share documents and other data with.

Cons

It took 2-3 times of creating the information pages to get the full process down. Not that its difficult just that there is so much functionality.

Thank you for your review! Glad to hear you are impressed with our search capability! If there is anything we can do to improve creation processes as you mention, please don't hesitate to let us know! info@mangoapps.com

Outstanding

Collaboration with organizations around the nations.

Pros

This program has been so valuable in my line of work. As organizations around the country work on providing high quality services to children and families and strive to meet expected markers, we can all collaborate and share strategies that have worked for us as well as challenges we are facing.

Cons

Some of the repetitive items in the program.

Solid, always getting better, some unique features

Pros

Web-based access is a plus; TinyTake is great to attach photos to areas; client collaboration is very helpful. The product always gets better with the new feature additions. The user interface is solid and clean and easy to understand. Great for file storage and documenting things.

Cons

Wish I could add my own fields and apps inside the platform. Would like the ability to track some more project-level details.

Connect with your peers!

We use this software to connect peers across the nation and it is widely used and highly successful.

Pros

Easy to use organized platform that looks beautiful and works seamlessly.

Cons

I really do not have suggestions for improvement.

Thank you Carol! We appreciate you taking the time to review us. It is great to see that MangoApps still fits well into your workflow. We hope to continue to serve you well, and are all ears if future suggestions come up!

MangoApps for Work Use

Pros

I like that there is an easy layout and an option for mobile app as I travel a lot for work.

Cons

No complaints thus far as I typically only access the pages I need for my team.

Ashaunti, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Awesome

I love MangoApps and would recommend to any organization

Pros

The MangoApp is user friendly, easy to navigate, the tabs are all self explanatory

Cons

I haven't seen anything wrong with the App so far.None

Deloris, thank you so much for taking the time to review MangoApps! We are very pleased to see that we continue to fit well into your workflow. If you have future feedback or ideas, we'd love to hear it. Thanks again!

I highly recommend MangoApps MyPeers for HeadStart Professionals

My experience with MangoApps has been great. MyPeers is a professional development tool utilized by Federally Funded program Head Start. I use MangoApps to access MyPeers to stay connected to stay informed on new information, networking, and education tools for our program

Pros

I like the networking tools that are embedded into the MangoApps software. I use MyPeers which allows the connections of professionals all over the United States from my computer.

Cons

There are so many tools to use...customizing your page is the best way to go to not be overwhelmed.