Grammarly Business Logo
Grammarly Business

Proofreader, plagiarism checker & tone detection solution

visit website

Grammarly Business Reviews

4.7

6.7K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.12/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

The integration in the browser and many applications is great, the ease of use and innovative user interface, the suggestions also the impressions about the whole paragraph is appreciated and helpful.
What I like the most about this software is that it corrects your grammar on the internet better than when you're using software to write your assignments haha.
Grammarly is perfect for anyone looking to improve their writing. It’s even better for businesses to make sure every ad copy is perfectly put in public.
It tries to correct a few correct sentences and ends up making them wrong. This is annoying somtimes.
None so far as i am concerned so i really have no negative comments to say about this product.
Errors or poor word choices are highlighted for me, and I have the option of choosing their correction, making my own correction, or ignoring it.

6,768 reviews

Marc T.

Relationship Architect

Power Prose to you!

Transcript

Marc: Hi, my name is Marc, chief relationship architect. I give Grammarly five stars. For more reviews...

Jeremy G.

Blogger

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Grammerly is a game changer.

Transcript

Jeremy G.: My name is Jeremy, I am a blogger, and I give Grammarly a four out of five. The other products...

Jeheen Mahmood Z.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Best writing companion, ever!

Grammarly did tremendous development. When I started, I was using it as a web app to check my text. But I started using it with the extension. I did not use the sentiment or audience optimization though. For my limited usecases, the default setting was more than enough. An excellent tool and highly recommended

Pros

I started using a writing tool with Grammarly free. My English was not excellent, nor it was bad for a non-native. But what I had nightmares of were mistakes, spelling and grammatical both. With Grammarly, my emails, memos, social media posts and even chats became instantly better. But the best thing was, I didnt have to check and re-check my writing for errors. I had piece of mind and can write in a flow.

Cons

The one and only negative I can think of is the price. They don't offer a one-time payment perpetual/lifetime license and the subscriptions are rather high. Though you can get it during their occasional promo campaigns. Since we didn't have a budget for a writing tool, and we could make do with their generous free version, I decided to cancel it after a time.

Hi Jeheen, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us. We love hearing how Grammarly gives you peace of mind while reviewing your work. We're sorry to hear we were unable to provide the subscription plan that could satisfy your needs. Please know we take your feedback seriously and use it to improve our service. You might be interested to know that we offer a free business...

Jessica E.M. A.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

A "Nice To Have" Business Addition

Since my workplace already subscribed to Grammerly Business and it was an automatic add-on to my email suite, it's been an amazing addition to double-check and support my professional communications. If I was a copy-writer or content specialist, I could also see this as being an integral tool for quality assurance on other online platforms (social media, web building, etc.). Otherwise, I'm not sure that I would personally spend the $25+/month to have an advanced "spell checker" for me emails. I think this is the perfect tool for external marketing/messaging, legal/financial communications, or other high-stakes communications businesses that need to ensure that they dot every "i" and cross every "t".

Pros

-Always on and always checking: often catches the small things that my online platforms don't catch (such as grammar, punctuation, etc.) -It's suggested swaps sometimes indicate something about grammar that I didn't know, so a nice learning function as well thru use -New "Tone Detector" is a good reminder to stay "professional" when needed and "lighten up" a bit when it's not required

Cons

-At $25+ per person, per month, it seems pricey for the somewhat minimal benefit it provides -It is not full proof: I have definitely caught it making an obvious mistake in somewhat complex context situations -Does not integrate on every platform, so there are times where I would like to rely on Grammarly to double-check my work, but it does not function on that particular site

Hi Jessica, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. The tone detector is one of our favorite features as well! We're currently working on a new Grammarly product offering, which will integrate with a wide range of supported desktop applications and websites. If you're interested in trying it out, please get in touch with us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We also understand...

MC

Mehmet Can O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The most user friendly product I've ever used!

Overall, my experience with Grammarly Business has been positive. It is an easy to use and effective tool that helps me quickly identify and correct grammatical, spelling, or punctuation errors in my writing.

Pros

Grammarly Business helps increase productivity by reducing the time spent on editing and proofreading. This makes it easier and faster to produce quality content. The platform allows users to quickly and easily correct grammatical, spelling and punctuation errors in their writing.

Cons

The downside to Grammarly Business is that it can be expensive. Grammarly Business is not as affordable as its basic version and the cost can increase depending on the number of users and the features they need.

Hi Mehmet, Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! We've also shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. Please continue to share your feedback with us as we listen and share all feedback with our team. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Sos A.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Great idea with poor implementation

Grammarly was the first grammar checking software that I used. After using it a while I switched to the paid version. Long story short - it wasn't worth it. While now it has better features for dismissing recommendations that I don't like, it still shows more recommendations that are used, so don't pay attention to the number of mistakes in the free version. Considering this, it is also very expensive.

Pros

Just basic proofreading. If you don't have anything else, then go with the free version. Better than Microsoft Editor.

Cons

Too expensive when compared that you can get Microsoft Editor with Microsoft 365. Plus, WordTune is better.

MB

Mark B.

Information Services, 51-200 employees

Number one text correction and prediction

I have a great experience with Grammarly, I usually use it to check my email documents, and also over time I learned to write with minimum mistakes.

Pros

Grammer and text corrections, I use it on a daily basis.

Cons

I hope Grammarly to add like rephrasing feature and give alternatives and reformating for phrases.

Hi Mark, We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. Your support means the world to us! We don't currently offer a paraphrasing tool. However, thank you for letting us know that it's something you'd like to see. We always appreciate hearing from our users because it helps us make our product better. Please don't hesitate to contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D if you have any further questions or comments. We are always happy to assist! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

FK

Fortunate K.

Create High-quality Content

Overall, it was a wonderful experience! The program is proving to be a huge hit with my team. Definitely worth checking out.

Pros

What I found most interesting is that it also has a Chrome Extension that monitors your grammar even when you're on different sites. Using this software, I find all my grammatical errors and correct them. Makes documents grammatically error-free by covering every type of error, including grammatical, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary errors. The free version has almost all the features you need, but paid version makes writing more seamless with access to premium suggestions. It makes rewriting and proofing work easier.

Cons

The software is awesome, but it would be great if they could create an offline version. Because sometimes I don't have access to good internet coverage.

Hi Fortunate, Thanks for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! Additionally, we can see how an option to use Grammarly offline could be helpful to our users. However, Grammarly is a cloud-based software and cannot be used offline. You need a stable...

RR

Rohit R.

E-Learning, self-employed

Grammarly

I'm happy to use this software and it all services, features are make me inspire to used again and against. Most of time time when I was written a text it can help to correct my mistake a paragraph. This is cool features ever am like most .It has grammar corrections and analysing abilities that is so helpful .

Pros

Infact, this software is much more useful and it has make best feature make for the user . And easy to use and it can correct every mistake that a user can write wrong it can immediately give response to correct them tose mistake It has awesome grammatical formatting writing and suggesting to the user . I would say this is awesome software for user we should try it now.

Cons

In some cases, it can respond to more mistakes somewhere but that was right . Some of it could not undertake user-written format it can show errors in any paragraph.

Hi Rohit, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! Also, we understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product....

BF

Bridgitta F.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

The perfect Companion

It helps our company ensure that all written materials have the correct grammar. It personally helps me save a lot of time as there are so many communication materials to be drafted.

Pros

The grammar and autocorrect features are most significant for me as English is not my first language. It makes my writing seamless. It is very straightforward and easy to use.

Cons

I would suggest that it also incorporates other languages. It should also be available for use offline especially with the power cuts.

Hi Bridgitta, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. Grammarly's primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure to pass it along. We can...

Setegn A.

Research, self-employed

Research writing

I am familiar with this helpful software

Pros

I always used software for manuscript preparation because it is helpful.

Cons

don't consider some unknown words and its case sensitive

Hi Setegn, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear you find Grammarly helpful. If there are cases, where you find Grammarly provides incorrect suggestions for words in your text, there are a couple of options to prevent suggestions. Firstly, you can use your personal dictionary to add common words. Here's how: https://gram.ly/cbbHWbj. You can also contact our team directly at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D and request to add missing words in our dictionaries, and we'll have a team member take a closer look and improve our algorithms. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Military, 11-50 employees

Must try Grammarly to win the client

Wonderful experience. I began with free trial, used at maximum level. Very useful tool when it comes to communication with clients, passing write message, conveying right feeling is what Grammarly is Doing

Pros

User friendlyQuickly accessibleMultiple optionsProblem solver

Cons

If i can get technical writeup as well for mechanical engineering domain then it will be great

Hello, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! As for your feedback about the technical write-up, we don't currently offer this type of suggestion. However, thank you for letting us know that it's something you'd like to see. I've forwarded your request to the corresponding team so that they can take it into account when making development plans. Please continue to share your feedback, as we love hearing it! Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

Susan A.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Grammarly is A Copywriter's Best Friend

Grammarly is the most important online service I use, and I would not be without it. It makes me look great as a writer, and it teaches me how to be a better writer. Always reminding me to change to active voice or add transition words. Also the plagiarism feature is huge. I'll get docs to edit from clients who have hired outside writing services - only to check the docs to report to my client the doc was 33% plagiarized. I am confident in the content that I produce for my clients, and it makes me all the more valuable as a content marketing and public relations writer.

Pros

I like the fact that when I am writing an article, blog, press release, website copy and more - that I can freely and quickly write what I am thinking and then drop into Grammarly for what should be the final version. **For example I jotted the above remarks quickly and then dropped into Grammarly** I like the fact that when I am writing an article, blog, press release, website copy, and more - that I can freely and quickly note what I am thinking and then drop into Grammarly for what should be the final version. The software added a comma after "copy" and changed word "write" to "note." Bang - done.

Cons

There aren't any major things I need missing from Grammarly. Probably the only funny thing is - sometimes I will check a document. And then maybe drop it in as a new document to work on the next day, and it will make new changes it hadn't made before. That makes me wonder how it all works. But I am not complaining.

Leha B.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Grammarly: The Game Changer for Content Writers

The cons that I have pointed out can be overlooks, since most of the pros make Grammarly a great choice.

Pros

Grammarly is a must-have software for all content writers and even for all those who wish to improve/develop their writing skills. With its holistic approach of providing grammar check, spell check, punctuation check, Grammarly makes sure that there are no mistakes in any write up. In addition to this, it allows you to set goals which well define the type of write one is aiming for. For example, if you want to compose a formal message, you can set the goal for it. The best part is that Grammarly produces a report of the quality of the write up which mentions every minute detail from word count to length of sentences and much more. In short, it is the ideal software for writing.

Cons

As good as Grammarly can be, it also has some problems that perhaps the human eye can redeem alone. Things like proper sentence structure often goes unnoticed by Grammarly. Moreover, it works best with/ for English, its services do not extend to other languages. The plagiarism check needs major work and is often not very helpful.

Hi Leha, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We love hearing that Grammarly makes content writing more productive for you! Currently, our primary focus is analyzing English writing. We know how helpful it would be to receive these suggestions in other languages, and it's a request our team is evaluating as we improve our product. We appreciate you sharing this request, and we'll be sure...

RR

Rozalliny R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Grammarly is the best English teacher in the world

So far Far other than delays at times I haven't had a problem with this software and highly recommend it.

Pros

Spelling correction. Grammar correction. Word and sentence replacement. It does all the work for me and I have never handed in bad articles/content since I started using it.

Cons

There are sometimes delays when you're editing a lot of text and it only works in English.

Hi Rozalliny, We're happy to hear that you're making good use of Grammarly features. As for your comment about delays in checking your text, we've shared it with our development team. However, if Grammarly takes more than a few seconds to check your text, please contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D. We'll be happy to take a closer look into this issue for you. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

VR

Vincent R.

Financial Services, self-employed

Grammarly Business Review

Look, we've all been there; late nights and early mornings. Human error is extremely common especially when you are tired and rushing to get something sent out. Grammarly has been a godsend and overjoyed that I decide to make the switch from a competitor. Grammarly keeps all my correspondences are grammatically correct, which in turn is a reflection of me and my business to all third parties.

Pros

Grammarly has been a game-changer for me. Despite the very few cons I will be listing below, I am extremely glad that I decided to sign up with Grammarly. I have used several notably spellcheck, and word proofing applications that are out on the market, and this is by far the best one. I like to consider myself a power user with the number of emails, memos, and documents that I send out on daily basis. This software has saved me from sending those embarrassing messages or documents with silly grammatical errors. It helps maintain that level of professionalism with regard to your typed correspondence, especially when you're trying to get it out fast.

Cons

This is more of a general statement than anything, but depending upon the level of usage, it could be a little on the expensive side. I wish it did work on the rare instance that I am working offline from an internet connection.

Hi Vincent, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, and we'll be sure to share this with our team. We can see how an option to use Grammarly offline could be helpful to our users. However, Grammarly is a cloud-based software and cannot be used offline. You need a stable internet connection in order to access the powerful algorithms that Grammarly uses to analyze your text. These algorithms can't be stored on any single device it's simply too much data but this approach is what allows Grammarly to offer writing checks that are far superior to those of computer-based word processors. Please continue to share your feedback, as we love hearing it! Thanks again, Grammarly support team

OR

Oussama R.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Fantastic Grammarly !

From my personal experience as a Ph.D. researcher in international business, I can confirm that Grammarly helps me accurately choose and correct the appropriate scientific terms when writing academic articles in English, especially if you are not a native speaker of it, as in my case where English is the third language after Arabic and French, so Grammarly forms a part No matter what from my academic life, whether in editing articles or writing an e-mail, where do I rely on it daily to correct my mistakes in my correspondence with my fellow researchers, professors or editors-in-chief of magazines who so far seem very satisfied with the level of my articles, so thank you very much Grammarly

Pros

The initial tour of Grammarly, which aims to get to know the user and gather information about his purpose from writing and the nature of the target audience by the user to TONE and Intent gives the impression that the Grammarly team has thought carefully and provides a high-quality service that covers the needs of users of different specialties. The suggestions provided by Grammarly help users develop...

Cons

If you're typing too fast, you'll likely run into problems with the browser (if it's connected to Grammarly) it won't be completely accurate because correction works best with an average typing speed of 50-60 words per minute. You will not encounter this problem if you are using the application on the desktop instead of directly in the browser I think that allowing the application to deal professionally...

Hi Oussama, Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for taking the time to post this review. It's our users' feedback that allows us to constantly improve our product. We're so happy to hear that you've seen the value of using Grammarly's product offerings. If Grammarly takes more than a few seconds to check your text when using the browser extension, please contact us at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D....

Kyle Y.

Motion Pictures and Film, self-employed

Grammarly is the Reason I Passed English in Highschool

If you are someone who struggles with writing I highly suggest Grammarly as my first choice for spelling. I know for programs such as Google Docs, there may already be an implemented spell checker but I feel as though Grammarly does it much better. Not only does it correct mistakes but it explains why you made them. It can calculate your engagement and how well you deliver your writing. Grammarly can be installed in any browser and even your mobile device which comes in handy especially when you may have to text your boss about anything. My experience with Grammarly has been a pleasant one and I am proud to say that it has helped me both improve my grades and my writing skills.

Pros

Grammarly has been one of my favorite software I've downloaded onto my computer. As a student who has terrible writing skills and will often miss punctuation extremely easily on my papers, Grammarly will correct your mistakes almost instantly. Even writing this review, Grammarly has made it easier for me to write high-quality reviews for many different software while helping me practice my writing...

Cons

Although Grammarly mostly corrects every mistake you make, it does sometimes make mistakes itself. When it tries to correct a word, the corrected version may be grammatically correct, however, it may sound a bit off. If you don't have the Grammarly Premium then it won't give you different word choices but rather a simple corrected version of your original word. Also for whatever reason, certain websites...

IZ

Iqra Z.

Computer Software, self-employed

About Gramarly Bussiness

I am using this software for the last 7 months. With Grammarly, we can write anything with much greater assurance. Thanks to it, I've been able to check my spelling, prevent plagiarism, and avoid blunders. It is simple to use, has many functions, and has an excellent user interface.

Pros

"Overall Experience is great, It helps me in doing my assignment with Grammar checks. Because it helps me with my grammar and spelling, I adore this app. Although there are many alternatives, Grammarly is the best." "I have enjoyed using Grammarly, and I am happy to report that it has assisted me in raising both my academic standing and my writing abilities." "Because it helps me with my grammar and spelling, I adore this app. Although there are many alternatives, Grammarly is the best." "The another thing I like is Plagiarism check which makes me enable to do uniqueness in my academic writings"

Cons

"Can produce obnoxious autocorrect on names and other problematic regions, which is frequently frustrating when performing my academic work." "When I had to write in languages other than English, it bothered me to disable it often because it made my writing look so messy." "When there are grammatical errors, it rarely fails to catch them, and when there are sentence structure problems, it does not offer a more effective way to phrase the sentences."

Hello Iqra, We love hearing that you find our plagiarism checker useful. Also, we apologize that Grammarly's autocorrect is acting up sometimes. Please do not hesitate to share examples with us via https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that our team can investigate these issues. Furthermore, Grammarly currently suggests rewriting some hard-to-read sentences for additional clarity. Even though we cannot...

Munira G.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Makes my Life Easier and My Content Precise!

Grammarly is a great tool for grammar and language correction available in the market today. It makes your language precise and accurate. It not just corrects your grammar but also suggest smart alternatives for the words used in the text. Perfect for email editing and content correction.

Pros

Grammarly is certainly the God of all grammar correction apps and tools available in the market today. It checks grammar and suggest relevant and better alternatives for word selection to make your language precise and more beautiful. As a content creator, grammarly has become a part of my daily routine. I feel paralysed without grammarly. Grammarly extension can be added to chrome which makes it extensible...

Cons

Well there aren't many cons about grammarly. However, I have noticed the slight problems which are: 1. At times it suggest incorrect or irrelevant alternatives for prepositions or words used. 2. When a keyword is repeated in the text, grammarly keeps suggesting the replacement of it which is not required. 3. It doesn't work with Microsoft Office Word. 4. For full features you have to upgrade to premium version which isn't cheap but worth it.

merroudj n.

Computer Software, self-employed

best grammear checker aver seen

frankly, he helps me a lot in writing articles. He tries to understand what I am trying to write. A lot of work is missing and checking all the words

Pros

Typically, I need the Grammarly software as a result it not exclusively helps American states write fast and save time but additionally assists American states in amendatory my... This synchronic linguistics software system doesn’t create a full ton of mistakes. sometimes, it will be amiss what you’re making an attempt to mention or place a comma wherever you don’t essentially would like or wish one, however overall, it's a high rate of accuracy. Before we glance a lot of deeply into Grammarly, let’s think about some background. Grammarly Premium is the paid version of an associate AI-based assistant that helps your correct text. It tells you what it thinks is wrong along with your writing and offers suggestions for correcting it.

Cons

It May cause annoying autocorrects on names and totally different problematic areas, which is typically irritating once captured off emails. Most popularly, Grammarly doesn’t operate on Google Docs, which might be a true bummer for those of you World Health Organization uses this writing package all the time. The Premium version will appear pricey to some users United Nations agency might not want all the additional options Cannot essentially replace proofreading by the human eye

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Please note that we are currently beta testing the Grammarly browser extension in Google Docs. This beta has been released to all Grammarly users in Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and the new version of Microsoft Edge based on Chromium. To edit your documents in Google Docs, install our browser extension as described...

Sandesh B.

Entertainment, self-employed

Perfect Proofreader

I am thrilled by the extended flexibility with Grammarly business and would admire its work most of the times. Sometimes, Grammarly detects the mistakes which never got revealed to my eyes even after seeing or revising for around 10 times. It is so wonderful and I highly recommend (By personal experience) to use this software if you are a beginner!

Pros

What do I say! How much should I appreciate! This Grammarly software has been my companion. And guess what? I am writing this review with the help of Grammarly assistant, right below. It keeps me on track while I keep on writing with all thoughts running in my mind, arranging them in place. I have been blogging from the past 6 months but I have been using the Grammarly Software from the past 2 years...

Cons

I like the least about Grammarly Business is that the free version has not benefit at all to a beginner who has just started his/her career in writing review, blog or website. One should have a firm and well-stitched grammatical knowledge to manage his/her writing with the free software.

International Affairs, 10,001+ employees

Used it for years! Wonderful for easily overlooked mistakes

Overall, I am satisfied with Grammarly experience so far and I highly recommend using Grammarly to other people and my colleagues. However, I would feel hesitant to recommend other people paid subscriptions. The subscription isn't so cheap and what Grammarly can advise on is limited. However, it makes my life and my work easier because I can review simple grammar mistakes really easily and do not have to get paranoid about making embarrassing mistakes.

Pros

I've been using Grammarly for years from my school paper writing university days to a paper-heavy full-time job. My full-time job requires me to produce lengthy project documents and review of writing products from legal bidding and contract to press release. I use Grammarly every time I need to get my documents, email, or any other words that I type on my computer. Grammarly isn't the same as having...

Cons

Grammarly isn't a human so its ability to read the meaning conveyed in writing is limited. Also, Grammarly does not understand the prompt or background of the paper so well for the same reason. Grammarly sometimes makes the wrong suggestion for grammar mistakes, so I still need to go over Grammarly's suggestion and think if it is relevant and correct. Even using Grammarly, I still need to make effort and spend time revising it.

AJ

Akas J.

Information Technology and Services, 5,001-10,000 employees

My Personal Opinion About Grammarly Business

Grammarly has a great interface and it is very compact. But the sad truth is every tool has its pros and cons. Like that, Grammarly also have many positve features and very negative problems. I am writing this review in my personal point of view in using this tool. This review is full of my opinion about this Tool. I am working as a Data Analyst In a Private Technology Company for 5 Years. In my...

Pros

am working as a Data Analyst In a Private Technology Company for 5 Years. In my working field, I have to send many mails. In fact I will send more than 5-8 mails per day. But sometimes I will make silly Grammar mistakes due to my speed in Type Writing. It will make me to feel bad when someone reads my mail and found some silly mistakes on my writings.So,I began to search for the solution for this....

Cons

Personally I think that Grammarly adds too many commas(,) where they aren't actually needed. And I also have trouble with it working in chrome. Sometimes It won't work in Google chrome and hangs my chrome browser . I think Grammarly will be perfect tool if it is without this problem.

Hi Akas, We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We strive to provide an excellent experience for all users, and comments like this mean a lot to us! We're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them.  Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? Please also know that you can send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D when you disagree with Grammarly's suggestion, so we can have a team member take a closer look. We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly Support team

DC

Diane C.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Five stars!

My overall experience was absolutely fantastic! I couldn't imagine working without Grammarly Business. If you want to work faster and better, you've found the right product. There are some relatively minor faults, but Grammarly Business is one of the few companies that I feel actually values and listens to my feedback. I am hopeful that the issues will be addressed or eliminated.

Pros

Grammarly Business has no shortage of pros! I've benefited most from the grammar check and thesaurus. The spellcheck, punctuation check, suggestions, snippets, and dictionary are just as important and impactful. The AI is great altogether and really makes a difference, suggestions are made as you type. The amount of time I have saved using this software is incredible. I was surprised by the customizable style guide, it's such a neat feature! There are a lot of tools for teamwork included and the software Integrates with just about everything we use. In general you can expect high quality and functionality from Grammarly Business.

Cons

I disliked the cost. While I am happy with the quality of software I receive for the price, that doesn't make it hurt my wallet any less. At times an error mark is not removed even after the error is corrected, however this doesn't happen often. I also disliked the loss of speed when editing large documents.

Hi Diane, Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We strive to give our users a great experience, and it's our users' feedback that allows us to continuously evolve. We've shared your feedback regarding Grammarly Business pricing. We're sorry to hear that some things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into these issues to see what we can do to fix them. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D so that we can connect you with our technical support team? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

Kriti A.

Entertainment, self-employed

I use Grammarly for every little or big writing projects of mine and I couldn't be happier!

Grammarly is a great tool if you are a professional writer, an amateur, or just a student. It has helped me during my academic years and continues to help me with my professional projects. I have gotten so used to this software that I cannot imagine my life independent of it. I'm a good writer but Grammarly definitely makes me a better one! I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone who wishes to make their writing game strong.

Pros

My favourite features of the software: 1. Error Detection: No matter how great of a wordsmith you are, you are bound to make typos and small errors while writing and this is where Grammarly comes to the rescue. It not only highlights errors (typos, spellings, punctuations, etc) but also suggests the corrections. How great and easy is that? 2. Sentence Improvement: As a writer, I sometimes end up...

Cons

While it is an excellent software, it is not a perfect one. You really need to have good language fluency in order to use this software to its best capacity. Most of the time, it ends up highlighting errors that are in fact, error-free. Remember, at the end of the day, it is just a software and not an actual human being. So, if you are careful (and smart) enough to know which suggestions are helpful and which are not, this is a great software for you!

Hi Kriti, We're truly grateful for your time and for sharing this insightful feedback with us! We understand we may not always be 100% accurate as there are limitations to what a program can do. Rest assured, we're always learning, and our team is open to feedback from our users on how we improve our product. If you stumble upon an incorrect suggestion from Grammarly, feel free to send us an example at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D, so we can have a team member take a closer look. Alternatively, you can click on 'ignore this suggestion' or the trash can icon, as this helps our algorithm learn over time. Thanks again, Grammarly support team

MI

Muhammad I.

Internet, self-employed

Grammarly, Best Business Partner and Online Grammar Teacher

My overall experience with Grammarly is top-rated. I never got disappointed by Grammarly's work. I'm using Grammarly on a commercial level and my whole satisfaction is excellent with all my clients just because of my communication skill, And the main reason behind my communication skill is Grammarly. I never used any dictionary to find out correct spellings and to find out sentence errors, I'm doing...

Pros

Checking whole documents at once is my favourite feature in Grammarly. And I'm using this one on a daily basis to remove grammar and sentence errors from my documents. The syle of Grammarly of opting out a mistake in a sentence or a grammar mistake is unique and much more effective than any local grammar extension. All we need to do is, Simply click on Underline word and it is going to remove at all...

Cons

Well, there is no doubt that I'm fully satisfied with the Grammarly extension. But there are some cons too that I want to share with Grammarly's team to get better service next time. The main problem I'm facing is a sign-up error. Sometimes its stops working and start showing me the sign-up button, while I'm already having an account and I'm logged in too. I don't sir why it's happening but it's happening...

Hi Muhammad, We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us because it helps us build a better customer experience. We're sorry to hear that things don't seem to be working properly. We care deeply about the satisfaction of our users, and we want to look into the issues that you've reported. Could you please reach out at https://gram.ly/3wSqY0D with the screenshots of both of these issues so that we could gather more details and see what we can do to fix them? We look forward to speaking with you directly and finding a resolution to your problem. Thanks again, Grammarly support team