Roomzilla Reviews

4.5/5 (6 reviews)
Pros
  • Helps to keep everyone on the same page. It was better than our old system of using Outlook Calendars.
  • It is very easy to use and understand. I appreciate that we receive confirmation emails once we schedule a meeting.
  • I like that it can be integrated with Outlook so you can book a room as soon as you schedule a meeting. I also like that you have the option to book in advance or claim a free room on the spot if it's open.
  • -love that I'm able to connect roomzilla with my outlook so that I can easily see what rooms are available -cancelling meetings are simple -ability to share confirmation with other team members - easy to check in on the ipads
Cons
  • -I wish there was an app for on phone - I wish a was able to make future reservations on the ipads
  • I don't like that it sends another calendar invite from the room I scheduled my appointment in. It makes it confusing for those looking at my calendar.
  • Inconsistent in output, and unreliability in some features working. Ex: It should sync with my outlook calendar, but I found when I do that it's hard to cancel or change meeting spaces. I eventually have up trying to use the feature.
  • It's hard to reschedule rooms if your meeting changes. You have to find your reservation email or have a new one sent to you, then cancel the reservation and re-book the room for a new time. I feel like there has to be a way to do this directly on the roomzilla website and not through emails.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

Great Room Reservation Tool

Reviewed 2018-01-17

Pros
Our co-working spaces uses this tool for booking meeting rooms. It's very easy and convenient. I love the integration with the iPads next to each room so that when you check-in the info is updated on the website. It's also good cause it shows the capacity of each room, picture, ... etc.

Cons
There is not much that I hate about it. Possible one improvement that could be made is during scheduling a meeting. When you're inside the scheduling page of a room, you dont have full visibility over the time slots available. So when you choose an end time it might tell you that your reservation finishes at during another reservation. It should prevent from choosing such times in the first place.

Response from Roomzilla

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.
It's great to hear that you are enjoying your experience with us so far.
We completely agree that having a notification/warning when a pending reservation overlaps another. This has been added to our Development list to be discussed soon.

Thanks again for your continued support of Roomzilla!

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Courtney Ng

Book rooms quick, but some glitches

Reviewed 2019-09-17

Except for the glitch I mentioned, it's pretty solid.

Cons

Response from Roomzilla

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback.
It's great to hear that you are continuing to enjoy our Outlook integration. We do understand your frustration with the email confirmation for deleting reservations I should say that this is actually a feature that has been selected on your page. If you are helping with the management of your page please get in touch with us so we can change these settings for you.

Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Risa Dubow

Easy Way to Book Rooms and Schedule Meetings

Reviewed 2019-11-18

Pros
Roomzilla has a user friendly interface that allows users to quickly and easily book rooms in advance, for recurring meetings, or on the fly. It's easy to add time or reduce time on meetings and it's great that it links to Outlook.

Cons
I wish there was a way to alert people inside the room that their reservation is coming to a close (maybe with a visual cue?). I also wish it were possible to change meetings if you were not the person who originally booked it (maybe with a code from the original booker?) so that unused rooms can be shared with others.

Response from Roomzilla

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

Its great to hear that you are enjoying the Outlook integration and you find our system to be quick and friendly.
We do not currently offer a visual queue but with the room displays we do have audio notification, these ring 5 minutes before the end of a booking.

The idea that a host could pass off their reservation is certainly something we will consider,

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Patricia Borrell

Roomzilla: Great in Theory, Hard in Practice

Reviewed 2019-11-20

It helps keep everyone on the same page, but it's realizing it's full potential with all of the kinks.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jessica Lopez

Allows me to better plan my days

Reviewed 2019-11-19

Cons

Response from Roomzilla

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback.

It's great to hear that you are enjoying our Roomzilla platform.

I am also happy to say that we do have a mobile application on our road-map, we will be producing that during 2020

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10