Sideways 6 Reviews

4.6/5 (5 reviews)

Gary Stockdale

Sideways 6 review

Reviewed 2019-06-19

We use Sideways 6 for short targeted idea campaigns within the business. Overall experience has been good, especially the support provided by Customer Success Managers in learning and using the software and running campaigns.

Pros
Intuitive, clean interface. Good for data and analytics during idea campaigns. Useful functionality to allow filter and triage of ideas.

Cons
Some settings/options can be hidden behind settings that aren't obvious although this is always minor settings. Added functionality on integrations and more integrations would be useful (although these will come over time I understand).

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

chris Davies

Great team, great product

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-08-25

Pros
The way in which it easily display the core information to the leadership team. Streamlining decisions and empowering users to easily get their voice heard

Cons
There is not a lot not to like about the software, perhaps more analytics and tracking can be provided to user who submitted the idea would be beneficial, allowing them to see the traction and feel rewarded for their efforts

Response from Sideways 6

Thanks for your review - We're currently building out our analytics function to include even more insight, so stay tuned for that.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Ben Allen

Really straightforward and intuitive to use. Provides the right level of functionality for my needs

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-08-04

A consise and intuitive way to present and share information, analyse data and manage workloads

Pros
How straightforward and interactive it is. The analytics features are also great and with the introduction of customisable fields, it really helps me to analyse my content.

Cons
Could do with some additional analytics features and a more ability to customise for specific users (as in different users can have their own 'profile' for view and feature settings)

Response from Sideways 6

Thanks for the review. We're working hard on improving all aspects of the Sideways 6 platform, including reporting. Watch this space :)

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Gurdish Bhana

Having only used the platform for a few months (with no training) I can say it's very easy to use!

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-08-08

Reporting tools and the monitoring of campaigns is great.

Pros
The software is easy to use and as a complete novice I could find my way around the platform with little trouble. Navigating from different sections was simple enough and I like that you can filter down on options as well as downloading reports. The platform has a modern look and feel which makes it visually pleasing to use and that is a must for me. A word on Hugh, who has been supporting me on my usage. He is very helpful, knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Also, he doesn't make me feel silly when I am asking questions ' however easy they may be!

Cons
I havent come across anything as yet that I dont like. I believe that I am still scratching the surface with the software though and I still have a lot to learn!

Response from Sideways 6

We're really glad you're enjoying working with Sideways 6!

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tereza Urbankova

We did only a pilot and used it for 3 campaigns we organized.

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-08-01

Pros
Depth of analytics and ease of use. It was quickly set up. I also like the sentiment and wordcloud parts of the reporting.

Cons
on't like. Report downloading could be improved - made easier with visuals. More insight into the negative sentiment - i.e. what it actually means. 'Thank you' messages, when posted as posts, took a while to appear.

Response from Sideways 6

Thanks for your feedback - we're glad you've got value from Sideways 6. We're working hard on reporting this quarter so expect to see improvements there shortly.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10