Stackfield Logo

Highly Secure Collaboration. Made in Germany.

Stackfield Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.5/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

bitrix24
monday-com

It's also super easy to communicate through the group chats, and best of all: All relevant data are encrypted.
Others might miss more integrations with other tools.
I find it is difficult to get people to fully understand it, so perhaps more work needs to be done to fully explain his differentiators and setup.

Mas Adiana M.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Easy collaboration for task management

Pros

Great additional tools that has helped me and my team to collaborate on our daily task. It has multiple option to display the task and quick to find the task that are still in pending progress.

Cons

It need to have an integration with other software like Slack and Asana. Overall, I still satisfied with all the tools that I can use to make the task management easier.

SE

Steve E.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Stackfield is a Must Use Collaboration Platform if you Need Encryption and a Wide Range of Feature

I'm been privileged to be an early adopter. I find pushback from people who are already using Slack and/or Teams (often they are using both). Stackfield needs a more aggressive global marketing strategy as it has such great features and is always adding more. I would like to see more templates and decision making apps as part of the package, especially something things to facilitate analysis of alternatives, including across different scenarios. However, that is a heavy lift. But I'm encouraged by the steady rollout of new features to include video conferencing and email integration.

Pros

I think the encryption is the most important and valuable aspect of the tool, which makes it a very top pick for a collaboration and case management platform. Sometimes we want things to be confidential; other times we are legally bound to make them so.

Musliah A.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Quite good in managing task and project

Great software for managing task and project, but not much with the pricing scheme.

Pros

I appreciate how easy it is to get around and neat and orderly. Most of those management tools were frustrating because of their lack of transparency. Characters and words are virtually always out of reach. It was easy for my clients to understand Stackfield, as the software itself is clean, simple, and direct.

Cons

I like it. However, I'm not sure if I can upgrade to premium because of the price. As a general rule, I'm not a fan of the service subscription licensing model. In my opinion, I prefer to get a product license and afterward pay for an update if necessary. While I appreciate the necessity for privacy, I believe that I have a right to know exactly what my team is doing with a product I have paid for as a paying customer.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Easy to use - powerful - secure - huge value for money

I am using it for managing all sorts of projects and getting things done. Stackfield makes me super efficient. Great tool!

Pros

The product is beautifully designed, very intuitive and easy to use, it is very efficient to work with it. The fact that all information is end-to-end encrypted makes it very secure. In the end you get big value for money!

Cons

I dont miss anything today. Others might miss more integrations with other tools. I actually dont.

OK

Onur K.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Stackfield is quite sufficient for team collaboration

Pros

Stackfield offer everything we need for our internal team communication and collaboration with ultra high security standarts.

Cons

Stackfield should have external third party integrations with the popular communication applications.

CR

Claudia R.

Using it since one year and we love it!

We have tried at least ten different tools to manage our daily tasks and finally found the right tool with Stackfield! There are different views to display the tasks, like the kanban or list view, therefore it can be used by all departments. It's also super easy to communicate through the group chats, and best of all: All relevant data are encrypted!

Cons

We really appreciate your feedback!

LM

Lorenz M.

Great project management tool!

Stackfield is really easy to use, even the onboarding is short and only takes a few steps. We are managing all of our projects with this tool, and couldn't be happier. Each client gets one data room, where everything happens: communication, tasks, files etc. Therefore we have all relevant information at one place and can find it easily when it's needed.

CM

Claus M.

Really fantastic collaboration tool

Stackfield is really fast and the end-to-end encryption is hardly noticable. It has some awesome features like individual filters and different views for each module. All the features we need daily are on board!

OO

Omar O.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Many benefits for your team

In general, I have made better decisions thanks to Stackfield, everything is going very well.

Pros

Thanks to this tool it has helped in the tasks of my work team, it has multiple functions that make it easy to use.

Cons

I think it could be integrated with other Office tools.

AJ

Ahrlo Jan E.

social media, key of success for interactions

This will be our new years resolution With the help of this new software technology