Suralink Reviews

4.38/5 (8 reviews)

Anonymous

A stream-lined and intuitive file share software

Reviewed 2018-08-01

Pros
I use this as a public accountant to satisfy our various requests from clients. It is very easy to use, create needs lists, pull support, edit requests, and track the status of items. I have also heard from many clients that it was very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons
I haven't experienced any large issues while using the software. If I am preparing or rolling forward a new needs list, it only gives me the option to establish one new "due date" for all requests, when in reality, there are many different due dates. Not a large issue; just more of a mild inconvenience.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Saily Eidizadeh

Our experience using Suralink has been very positive. This product offers great functionality.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-05-16

Improved communication with auditors and a secure way to transmit confidential information to audit team.

Pros
Suralink is a great tool to measure and keep track of the progress towards accomplishing audit tasks. From a client perspective, it allows us to assign tasks among our team members. In addition, the information shared is securely transmitted to the auditors and there is no limitation as to the size of the files being shared. Thanks to Suralink our audit process has been streamlined and the communication with our auditors has been improved and simplified.

Tammy DeVinny

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-12-26

Easy delivery of client documents; organized information; secure; customer service is top-notch

Pros
Easy to use; great customer service; immediate access to necessary client documents; ability for client to share statements with other s

Cons
We have lots of clients so the speed gets slow sometimes

Joy Hawkes

Outstanding experience! Easy is the software in a nutshell.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-06-14

Helpful beyond words.

Pros
Easy to use! Prompt help when I had a question on uploading I was shocked how quick feedback help came back to me. Suralink has made my audits easier! Easy to provide documents to my CPA and the dashboard easy to share with multiple people. No duplicate requests and I like that I always know the status of requests . Their support team is very responsive and helpful.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Luyan Li

Useful tool to share files with different parties

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
Suralink is a secure tool to share files with various parties. It can be sub categorized into many folders for different purposes. It is easy to use.

Cons
The default folder setup is not right. A lot of times when one logs in, it defaults into an old folder which is not currently in use. It needs to improve to have users access the latest folder instead every time they log in.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Edward Kinsella

One-Way Product

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-06-08

I confirmed with the product's vendor that this is how their software was designed. Only an administrator can create workflows or folders within a workflow. Use of this product was implemented by one of our support consultants, so they are the only ones that can control the configuration of the workspace.

Pros
I have not identified any features/behavior that set this product apart from others.

Cons
This is a one-way product which does not allow an end user to create or modify a workflow. A workflow and the supporting tasks/folders can only be created by the administrator. Unless it is created for me ahead of time, as an end user I cannot create a workflow or add folders to an existing workflow. As an end user, I can add files into folders within a workflow, but I cannot change the configuration of the workspace.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Sean Conlon

Good Organizational Platform

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-25

Pros
We have been using this with our CPA firm for our tax return and think that it is a great way to create clarity around finishing the project. It can be daunting upfront when creating a large project, but Suralink allows you to break it down into smaller tasks.

Cons
This is very petty, but the UI isn't the greatest and could be improved.

Sean Mackay

Excellent Document Management for Audits

Reviewed 2016-12-13

I've used Suralink multiple times to coordinate with our CPA firm that conducts our 401(k) audits and it makes the interactions and required documents much more convenient and clear.