Workmates

Business collaboration & team engagement software

Workmates Reviews

Intuitive product and amazing support

Pros

My client started using HRCloud a little over a year ago and it's definitely improved their HR department's workflow. The Workmates app alone was worth it since they didn't even have a dedicated employee recognition system in place to begin with. The idea of a teamwork/engagement app did a lot more than they expected with regards to boosting morale, and they/I have already recommended it to other people...

Cons

It took my client a day or two to get situated with Onboard when we first signed up, but after talking on the phone with the company they walked us through the process. My client was setting everything up on day two and running full-steam on day three. Nothing is perfect, but this is as close as we've gotten when it comes to HRMS. We tried two other systems but we dropped one for being too cluttered, and the other for having underwhelming support during the install process.

Just what the doctor ordered... We had a shopping list and found HRCloud, which nails the list.

Cool platform for incoming candidates/employees Paperless HR Repeatable process for our team

Pros

We got up and running way easier than I expected. We started from scratch - we had no legacy systems or processes - so the hard part was figuring out what we needed to do in the system. After working out our roadmap, we built everything out in HRCloud in a matter of a couple of (part-time) days. We went back and forth a couple of times with how-tos and uh-ohs (our side) with their onboarding team and came out clean on the other side. It's flexible, easy to understand, and PAPERLESS (top of our list). We implemented as fast as was reasonably possible and use it every day in one way or another (we're a small but growing technology business). Onboarding and support were great. They seem to overdeliver on a regular basis.

Cons

We don't have many gripes. Like most sophisticated software, sometimes you know what you want to do but can't find the right button or link (we learned about it in training but can't recall where). I'm sure they'll optimize it over time, but it's already so good.

The issues that have raised have been nearly impossible to resolve.

Pros

Cons

The lack of support for issue resolution--I am an HR Administrator user, and it seems like the implementation team doesn't get nearly enough support when issues arise.

Automates complex processes with full audit tracking

Full audit tracking; modern UI and experience; automation of multiple group workflows; calendar integration with Office 365; robust reporting and dashboards

Pros

The onboarding process involves many groups, has strict legal compliance requirements, and is one of the first ways a new employee experiences the company. HR Cloud allows us to automate these complex processes with full audit tracking and reporting, all while giving our new team members a modern, convenient experience.

Cons

There is no perfect system (if there was, we would all buy it), so you have to invest in defining and maintaining your onboarding processes up front in order for team members to have a good experience. But that is more a function of the business process, not the software.

If only I implemented HR Cloud sooner....

- Improved the first impression we convey to new applicants / hires - Added structure / process to our employee onboarding - Improved compliance with employment regulations

Pros

I love the work-flow automation (which saves me time) and the fact that everything is compliant (which I assume will save me headache down the road). As an owner of an agency that is scaling headcount, I really value the out-of-the-box work-flow that HR Cloud enables. For example, onboarding a new employee went from a flimsy Google Doc checklist (that was never up to date and looked pretty unprofessional...

Cons

When I first started using HR Cloud they didn't have all the integrations that they have today. One example of an integration I wish they had sooner was for an applicant tracking system. I'm eagerly awaiting the launch of their own ATS so I can consolidate my HR tools into one platform.

Couldn't have asked for a better onboarding solution!

Pros

HR Cloud is super easy to use on the both the admin and user side. We use Onboard for all of our new hires, making it easy to get paperwork completed, share more information about our company, detail first day expectations, etc. I love that we are able to brand and customize the look. The team at HR Cloud is nothing but helpful and makes onboarding headache free!

Cons

The ADP integration had a few bugs at first, but nothing the HR Cloud team couldn't fix once I made them aware. The response I received was immediate. No complaints!

We have used Onboard to easily guide multiple new hires through the initial hiring process.

Ability to easily on-board new hires and guide them through the process efficiently.

Pros

We first and foremost like that Onboard keeps us in line from a compliance standpoint, which is extremely important. This program has helped dramatically working with new hires to e-sign documents, creating fillable PDF's and even automating some of those tasks. We have found that Onboard greatly reduces the time that it used to take to get a new hire up to speed.

Cons

It hasn't happened very often, but there have been instances where emails that are generated through the system end up in a new hire's junk folder in their email.

Helps keep track of tasks

Pros

Clean interface that allows users to navigate between tasks and portals. Portals are neat and clean.

Cons

Difficult to put in forms and tasks. Forms sometimes messes up. Tasks do not integrate with other platforms. Some of the mandatory fields are not needed.

Easy to use, great for our needs.

Pros

Search-ability is great when sifting through many people. It's easy to sign people up and our users have had few problems.

Cons

There are too many things to open to get to a document that has been uploaded. It is a lot of clicking to get to one thing.

Great Product - Crazy Expensive

Pros

This software interface is very clean and easy to navigate. E-Verify is included and done automatically which saves time. Mobile friendly. Unlimited users.

Cons

This software is crazy expensive compared to similar products. No option for month to month or annual contract price is based on number of new hires and when you have as many as we do it makes no sense.

Enjoy using this product and great customer service!

Pros

Easy to use and excellent customer service. Easy to enter employee information, along with documentation and notes. Easy to explain to the employee how to use it when they receive their information to complete.

Cons

I have trouble with finding how to easily correct a task that I may have done wrong, however; with great customer service, you have been able to help me each time.

Easy, functional, organized

We are way more organized, can collect the proper documentation we need when an employee is starting but also through an employees time with us. It is easy to pull up any document or note we need to reference from anywhere.

Pros

How easy it is to navigate, the ability to process the necessary paperwork to get an employee on boarded, the time off functionality and ability to use balances for our salaried people. How easy it is to reset someones password.

Cons

The password requirements are a bit hard to remember, which is good for security purposes but we have a lot of employees who get locked out of their account.

Love the way it lets my company stay as paperless as possible!

Pros

No more employee files stacking up in my filing cabinet! Very friendly team that help you get your HrCloud system ready to use.

Cons

I wish it had more employee interaction and a way to keep building into their employee file even after they are hired.