Category Leaders ranking
#12 in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
View full ranking
GetApp’s ranking highlights the top 25 apps in different categories on GetApp. If an app is listed in more than one category, it has the potential to be ranked in each of these categories. The ranking is independent of any commercial campaign an app vendor has with GetApp. The ranking is based on 5 data points, each scored out of 20: reviews, integrations, mobile apps, media presence, and security.
CMiC also features in these categories:
Additional information for CMiC
Key features of CMiC
View All Features
- Asset management
- Audit trail
- Bid management
- Change management
- Collaboration management
- Communication management
- Customer relationship management
- Document management
- Financial controls
- Forecasting tools
- Procurement management
- Corporate risk management
- Dashboard & reports
- Track vendor applications online
- Budget management
- Electronic content management
- Create bills and invoices
- Revenue management
- Automate workflow processes
● CMiC Open Enterprise is a fully integrated software suite that helps in project management, project controls, financial management and customer relationship management in the construction industry.
● The CMiC analytics and reports module gives users sophisticated business intelligence tools to access and analyze real-time project information and generate web-based, print-ready reports.
● The CMiC cost, revenue & budget module helps to track and monitor expenses, capital costs, time, supplier costs and manage the budget effectively, giving a clear picture of the financial status of the project to the user.
● The software lets users create, track and approve subcontractor applications online, as well as allows to track multi-tiered contracts, store contractor ratings and assume full control of arrangements such as billing, contracts, and payments.
● The CMiC asset management module helps to manage fixed assets and equipment effectively and provides real-time information on maintenance, inventory, and repair status.