Raken Reviews

4.7/5 (124 reviews)

Aneisha LeMonier

Do we love Raken? Yes, let me count the ways!

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Just amazing! It doesn't matter if it is billing, recommendations, walking a non-tech employee through logging on, assisting on feature access or training, this company is by far one of the best in customer service and the level of power for field reporting is superior to anything we have had in the past! 1. Cloud based (no expensive servers, no storage limits) 2. Extremely easy to use 3. Allows Foremen/Superintendents to have very detailed field reports 4. Can share photos, recordings, weather, and reports with a link vs. large emails 5. Can track jobs by crews, employee, and cost codes 6. Easily document weather delays 7. Voice recording allows for a LOT of flexibility and complete detail 8. Phone, ipad, tablets or desktop are part of the accessibility with just a logon 9. All this at an affordable price 10. If you need to go to mediation and/or court, this is quite the electronic storage 11. Allows for employee to sign the time/work performed and no accidents 12. Easily modify your daily field report for different jobs.

Jason Mead

The Barton Malow Review

Reviewed 2018-10-24

I can hold people accountable for there actions of projected dates vs delivered dates. I can log deliveries as well as the inventory sheets of these deliveries. I like that I can update from my Ipad and it will generate to my desk top and phone in real time. I also like that you can customize the review questions/inspection questions. I also like that I can email the uploaded and signed report to anyone I need to.

Susan Wilston

Raken for construction reporting.

Reviewed 2017-03-24

We are steel erectors running 3 crews. We were going crazy trying to keep up with who was where doing what. None of our Forman are good with paper processing. We introduced them to Raken and we get more detail on a daily basis that we ever thought possible. They love it....what was burdensome communication is now bragging rights....the Forman take pride in their work and out-do each other with amazing photos of work completion and level of daily accomplishment. We are no longer chasing down fuel and charge card receipts as they just snap a picture of it, include it in the daily activity report and throw the paper away. No more Monday morning crisis calls from the office trying to sort payroll, either. We close everyday knowing how many hours each employee worked on each job. Payroll and cost accounting can now be processed daily and by Monday morning, payroll is all ready to go with the push of a button. The Daily Reports are also very professional in appearance. We are often treated like small potatoes by large General Contractors and now, with our Daily Reports, we no longer have long negotiation sessions over Change Order requests because our work is accurately and professionally documented along with photographs. Thanks, Raken. We are fans.simplicity, affordability

Brian Wilber

Great keeper of information with Cloud based back up.

Reviewed 2018-10-19

The Raken has been a positive addition to our field. It has replaced the old school hard bound book used for daily reports. It has allowed us the ability to diversify the documents we upload, including daily equipment inspections and other paperwork that comes in every day. The additional benefit of uploading photos or project progress and potential issues on site have been a bonus to the project management team in that they can see details if issues without having to go to the field to see them.It has been fairly easy for our field end users to operate. By self admittance, we are not the most tech savvy group, but it has proven to be easy to maneuver around and upload documents we find to be important to us.

Eduardo Martin

Raken reports

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Good and fast pace. I like baing able to mix computer and app updating depending on needs. I can track delays easily with pictures going back to dates.

Robert Schuck

The very best daily reports!

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Due to the ease of use of this product, the entire team that now does Daily Reports does them quickly and easily and most important they do them DAILY because of this great product. Started out with the free trail version on a single construction project, and after seeing how well it worked and how easy it is, we are implementing this program on several additional teams to get buy-in from more company members. It is extremely easy and QUICK to fill-out valuable daily information. I love the ability to quickly snap pictures right within the app and the final report timestamps the photos and formats them beautifully in the end product for distribution. Implementation of your company-specific logo is a great touch and it is very professional looking.

nichole lake

Love Raken - Highly recommend

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Tracking and receiving daily reports is made possible. Without Raken it would be a paperwork nightmare for everyone. The support is the best support out of all the software packages we use. The developers respond quickly to bigger issues and most importantly the software is incredibly intuitive and well designed. All spectrum of technical skills in our company can use it with ease.

Chris Kaczkowski

Great time saver

Reviewed 2018-10-23

The time it saves. Ease of use. Great to use with pictures.

Isauro Gomez, MBA

Raken Review

Reviewed 2019-01-10

We have been using the Raken app now for almost 8 months. We have found that this greatly cuts on paper waste, and improves response time by having uploads available in real time.We are a commercial wood framing company. The best feature of this app is the ease of use for all of our foremen. The speak-to-text works great, and uploading pictures are simple. This gives us plenty of real-tie information.

skip smith

Construction Technology Trends 2018

Reviewed 2018-10-26

I have not been using it that log and am just getting started on a new project, so not that many subs are on board. I think it is adequate but could have a few more features where you can customize tabs. It doesn't seem like it is not that easy to filter and search topics (but i'm not completely familiar with all features). Raken is fairly simple to use. Its feature are not complex or convoluted, and it covers enough to reflect accurate daley activities. I use the software mostly through my phone, but you have the option to do it from a PC.

Jason Brown

Great App

Reviewed 2018-10-24

Not only have these daily logs saved our company money from lending legal action (we had photographic eveidence of work completed according to schedule), but some of our vendors have started using Raken for their projects as well.We have constructions project all over the state. Raken easily allows remote foreman to update the project management teams with photos, surveys, and daily information as well as an hours worked log.

Brian Zhang

Raken Accessibility

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Very easy to teach others and ability to basically give the clients and project managers an eyes on the site and consistently be updated on the projects is a huge plus.

Charles Johnson

Easy and Reliable

Reviewed 2018-10-22

It makes it a lot easier for me to keep track of manpower for certified payroll purposes. It is great for allowing others in the office to see the progress of the job on a daily or weekly basis.It's a great way to keep track of man power and productivity. Raken is very easy to use and navigate. It keeps track of the weather to go along with the report and time stamps photos which is great for disputes down the road.

Tory Prati

Raken for GC Use

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Input into the fields is easy and the output report looks great.

Raymond Beck

Streamlined Reporting

Reviewed 2017-03-11

The Raken App has streamlined our reporting process. In the past our reporting process included taking photos and field notes. At the end of the day we would have to enter field notes into a word processor, download photos and then merge and convert to a PDF file. The Raken App completes all of these processes automatically and will additonally send the final report to email recipients. Our clients receive a clean, concise report that not only documents our daily observations, but also the progression of the project. In the event that you encounter a problem while using Raken, their customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend the Raken App.Ease of use

Noah Admin

Great idea but missing some key features

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-22

Easy to use and take photos for daily construction reports. App works well and didn't crash on me. Unlimited photo storage as well as nice PDF output if needed.

John A. Bergersen

Simple and Comprehensive Field Productivity App

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Our superintendents dreading writing out laborious daily reports. RAKEN makes field reporting far more efficient and allows our guys to spend more time doing what they need to do, to supervise and manage the work in the field. It's easy for our supers to keep track of their daily field reports, click of a button, on their iPads. Couldn't be easier. The ability to view the reports in the office on our desktop is key. The email notifications are great.

Carsandra Elzie

Saves me time

Reviewed 2018-10-19

For the most part I love this app. Can't wait to see what you come up with next.The ease of use. I'm not computer savvy. So this is easy for me to use day to day. Relay information to my boss right away. They can see photos without even coming to the site, especially if there is a change in conditions.

Tim B

Raken - Simple, Quick, & Easy

Reviewed 2019-01-15

I have used it to track day to day activities on the jobsite - completing my own reports. Also, have been on the receiving end of reports. It is great to have a standardized report form that also is sent directly to who it needs to go to. Easy to use. Nice to walk around with a small tablet/phone rather than a pad of paper, and attaching pictures to a report later. Great way to keep track of information and a large time saver. Also love the ability to pull monthly reports togethers.

Matthew Herbert

Great Daily Reporting and Easy

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Experience has been great. Customer service is always really responsive. Owners love the reportsSuper easy to use & explain to others for use. Owners love the Super Daily. Weekly & monthly reports are great ways to keep management involved

Richard Garcia

Raken Review

Reviewed 2018-10-23

I personally like that it’s available on all my devices and that I get reminders to complete my daily activities.

Maria Rodriguez

Sooo Thankful

Reviewed 2018-10-19

On a personal level I have recommended it to my spouses work and friends who also do Construction and how Raken keeps track of daily processNo more Excel Spreadsheets, the Field Employees have cut their time by over 75 %, and it's in real time. The live updates, seeing those activities make me feel like I am right there. We have multiple jobs in different areas in California and having the opportunity to see who's at the Job-site and what has been done for that day.

andrew lawless

Great Daily Reporting Software

Reviewed 2019-01-10

I am enjoying using Raken and find it a valuable tool in managing my project. I love the easy the auto populating of weather, the ease of documenting your day to day activities, visitors, delays and safety.

Jason Boyes

Tremendous Help

Reviewed 2018-10-23

We were using excel spreadsheets for reporting. Raken is much more user friendly and accurate since the user can do it from their phone/iPad.Ease of use. New users pick it up very fast.

Rick Garney

Field Superintendent

Reviewed 2018-10-20

I like the fact that as I go throughout the day I can pull up a specific job/project and input about production or problems that arise ...