Raken Reviews

Construction Management Software | Raken App

Raken

Big help

Outstanding

Pros

Ease of use, time saver, all encompassing

Cons

No complaints, absolutely nothing, great for the subcontracting community as well

Thanks for the review, Marc! We appreciate your feedback.

Great Simple App

Raken has been a great tool for me to keep track of progress on all projects even if I can't make it out into the field each day. Superintendents enter all information and pictures, which keeps me up to date and current when dealing with clients and tracking the schedule.

Pros

Simple Interface, focused functionality makes it simple. Great to help keep record of conversations with subs and document safety concerns.

Cons

not really any cons. Would be cool if you could build a schedule in it for your projects.

Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you, Jordan! Although we don't have a schedule functionality on our immediate roadmap, we're constantly working on developing new tools that will help improve you with your daily tasks, so feel free to reach out by email to help@rakenapp.com. Thanks!

Easy to implement & use

I was very pleased with the ease of use of this software and the time it saved us all!!

Pros

Raken is easy to use and very intuitive. This saves my superintendent time, which equates to more time spend elsewhere in the field.

Cons

None. I had an issue with pulling the weather for a night shift work, but the customer service was able to assist me with that (new update would be issued).

Josue, that's what we're going for! Saving time in reporting so that important time can be spent somewhere else in the field. Thanks for the review!

Very detailed

Very good.

Pros

I like the amount of detail you can put in.

Cons

It does take a little longer to do the report but overall detail superceeds.

Thanks for your review and feedback, Chuck!

Very satisfied with few helpful hints.

Overall very satisfied with the software. I use it more every day than I do email. It is very good with documenting. I would just make a way for you to edit or write on the pictures that you take so you can emphasize certain parts of pictures and not The Who.e pictures

Pros

It is very easy to fill out and follow along with all that I do doing the day. It works well with documenting and helps me to make good notes that I can go back and change until I am satisfied with the report.

Cons

That during the survey it always takes me all the way out of the survey when I hit the back button and not back to the last entry.

Thanks for your review and feedback, Mikal! We will be sure to communicate your suggestion to our Product team. Thank you!

Short and sweet

All in one app very little time to do,covers all the things I need,easy to load pictures,automatic weather,and places for all the info

Cons

Thanks for the review, Woody! Glad to have the Sylvester & Cockrum team onboard!

Fantastic app for construction.

Pros

I highly recommend this program. The ease of transition has made it easily communicable for those with technological difficulties. It is simple yet effective.

Cons

No cons to report on at this time. Thank you

Thanks for the review, Tanner! We love hearing feedback about our app being simple and effective, that's the goal.

Great Product for the Price

Pros

I can always review reports as long as I have cell service on my iPhone.

Cons

No real complaints. They continue to make improvements.

Thank you for the review!

Tech friendly

Pros

This program is easy to use for some of our staff who is not tech friendly. The ease of this program works for our field.

Cons

In all honestly there is no cons in my end of this application.

Thanks for the review, Aladdin! We are happy to hear that you and your staff find Raken to be effective and easy to use.

Eyes in the Field

Raken has upped or game in the PM field. Clients appreciate getting the clear and concise daily reports.

Pros

As an owner of a small project management business, Raken has made my life so much easier by being able to see what my PMs are seeing in the field on several projects for several different clients. The easy to create reports to send to clients are a great tool for us to offer.

Cons

The weekly reports are way too long with unneeded info.

Glad to hear Raken is working out well for you, David! We offer the ability to customize the contents of our Summary Reports so it only has the contents that you wish. Please reach out to help@rakenapp.com and we will walk you through this. Thanks!

Exactly What I Needed

Customer service and training was outstanding.

Pros

The ability to take notes, and photos all within one location. The report which is generated looks professional and organized! Perfect for construction inspection.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve to understand how the software is organized. I wish i could choose to email WEEKLY daily reports to a specific email address, rather than daily.

Really happy to hear Raken is exactly what you need, and is helping you with your inspections! You do actually have the ability to bulk email your reports from any duration of time, through our Compliance tool on the website. Simply email us at help@rakenapp.com, and we can walk you through the process. Thanks!

Very Easy to Use!

Pros

Our field guys were able to use this on their phones for daily reports. Teaching them to do this was expected to be difficult but the software was super easy to use and understand.

Cons

would like it to tie in to other software as it is limited only to what it is designed for. (I am sure they will be able to make it better w/ future updates)

Hey John, thank you for the review and feedback! We are always expanding our list of integrations so that Raken syncs with your other software. If you have any specific requests for integrations or would like to learn more, contact us at help@rakenapp.com or visit our integrations page (https://www.rakenapp.com/features/integrations) to learn more!

User Friendly

Since purchasing this program our field supervisors are turning in daily reports more due to the easy use of the program.

Pros

It is very user friendly and is very easy to learn.

Cons

Nothing bad to say. The software fits our field supervisors perfectly.

Thanks for the review and feedback, Victor!

Great place to keep track jobs & keep everyone updated!

Raken has amazing customer service to help work through any questions!

Pros

It’s user friendly and provides a lot of options for tracking & input. Great all in 1 place to keep information for jobs.

Cons

Requirement of “seat” for each employee who will ever use it.

Thank you for the review, Matt and Ami!

Great App

Pros

Being able to upload photos with descriptions and having them filed differently.

Cons

So far, no problems. The app always comes in handy.

Hello Jessie, thank you for the review! We are glad you enjoy the filing and photo capabilities in the Raken app

Raken can Help

Pros

I like that i can find all my pictures for the project in the same place. Also once the user figured it out. Its user friendly.

Cons

The reports are not as customizable as i had hoped.

Thanks for the review and feedback, Luke!

Loved the ease of use and functionality of the product.

The main benefit was the time saving aspect of doing daily reports. No need to hand fill out a form, just open up the app right from your phone and answer a few questions and leave some comments. Super Easy. The money saved from having someone use this app far surpasses the cost of someone having to take time out of the day to fill out a daily report manually and then submit and log it.

Pros

Our company used the free trial and after seeing how easy the app was to use we plan to purchase this for future use on projects. All you have to do is answer a few questions and a daily report is automatically generated. This includes taking pictures right on the apps interface and having it time stamped and in the report. The automatic weather report was a cool inclusion as well.

Cons

Thanks Rafael. Glad to hear you find Raken easy-to-use. That's our #1 goal!

Raken its a ideal app to to know how going your construction proyects

Pros

excellent initiative that seeks to simplify construction reports, in which state is the work, photos of it, etc

Cons

Regarding the Latin American market, this application has not really been known. In that sense they should expand their communications to other markets

Thanks for the review! Happy to hear we help you keep up-to-date with your projects. We hope to expand into other markets soon!

Updates needed

I have pushed to have this as my recording system on all my projects. Over all experience is great, just frustrating when a photo wont load, that's the only way I find out that it requires an update

Pros

Ease of use and relay ability to the field is great

Cons

No notifications when updates are needed

Thanks for your review and feedback, Joe! Updates typically only include improvements and enhancements, older versions can still be used. With that said, we will be sure to notify the Product team about your feedback. Thank you!

Awesome for Midsize projects

Overall experience is very positive, there are software team is very knowledgable and good to work with

Pros

It was very easy to use, the reporting at the end of every day is excellent and it’s one of the simplest software I have used

Cons

I wish you could buy a team plan that would allow you to carry multiple projects with the larger initial fee but invite more collaborators

Hey Brian, thank you for the review and feedback! We would love to help you with finding the perfect plan that fits your team, please reach out to us at help@rakenapp.com or call us at 866-438-0646 so that we can help you with that!

Raken App Daily Reports

From sales to the customer service staff have been wonderful to work with.

Pros

The seamless use of the app on a mobile device. The way that you can use pictures to build a daily report that will help document the job. I like the survey questions, it makes the guy filling in the information think about what they are doing. I also like the time card feature to the program.

Cons

I have not come across any major cons with the program. It has been a breeze for my guys to use so far.

This is what we like to hear! Thank you for the review and feedback, Todd!

Project Management Daily Report

Sub contractor tracking

Pros

Ease of use and communication awareness

Cons

Very basic in project tracking experience

Thanks for your review and feedback, Austin! Will you please clarify what you¿d like to see on Raken in regards to project tracking? We currently allow for customers to track job progress through Daily Reports, Weekly Reports, Monthly Reports, Manpower Reports, Time Card Reports, Dashboard Newsfeed, Executive Insights, Delay Tracking, Safety Issues Tracking, and others. We will be more than happy to connect to gather your feedback and show you our advanced features. Feel free to reach out at help@rakenapp.com. Thank you!

Daily reporting made simple

Daily details, site condition reporting, time tracking, estimating.

Pros

The ease of use of the app for recording daily details and work conditions. Turning those entries into reports that actually make sense and produce information that can be used to improve planning and estimation. The streamlining of daily reports from the field is incalculably useful. Our workforce can complete detailed reports when it suits them, from wherever they are. Using the time tracking module allows for more accurate estimating and take-off. We can compare jobs to similarly sized ones and have a completely accurate picture of what to expect. Raken has considerably reduced scope creep.

Cons

nothing so far, I've only heard positive feedback from the field, and haven't personally encountered any difficulty.

Thank you for the detailed review and feedback, Joshua! We appreciate you listing out the ways that Raken helps you on projects.

Great app

Awesome.

Pros

Progress photos Manhours worked Reports

Cons

The time card function doesn’t give you much room for adjustments.

Thanks for the review and feedback, Jeremy!

Raken for reporting of construction

Easy to use,simply and fast software to use to reports.

Pros

RAkEN is easy to use in construction document works.

Cons

At once all pictures or reports can not be exported.

Thank you for the review and feedback, Supun!