Microsoft Bookings Reviews

4.4/5 (45 reviews)

Share your calendar with Bookings by Microsoft

Reviewed 2019-08-30

I use Bookings for client consultations. I is some much easier to allow client to choose an available time book themselves instead of the back and forth trying to figure out a suitable time via email.

Pros
Bookings by Microsoft is one of those apps included with Microsoft Office 365 and it allows you to take online client bookings. It is easy to setup and use.

Cons
I would like more flexibility in creating the booking calendar and clearer notification email when a client books an appointment.

Patrick Likobele

A Great Way to Coordinate Appointments

Reviewed 2019-04-30

It is very easy to learn how to use this product and implement it in your company. It allows me to coordinate different business operations at the comfort of my office.

Pros
This another wonderful product from Microsoft that allows clients and suppliers to book an appointment with various companies. I use it to schedule my meetings with my juniors at work who needs some guidelines on various projects. This helps me to remain organized and perform my duties as expected. It comes with office 365 and is always a user-friendly product.

Cons
Some ads that keeps on appearing on my screen are annoying.

Valamere Mikler

Easy Booking

Reviewed 2019-07-30

I use Microsoft Bookings to schedule individual technical support sessions with new faculty members using a personalized scheduling webpage and link. Also, I appreciate the automatic reminders to help me stay organized.

Pros
I love the convenience of accessing Bookings directly through my Office 365 app! Also, this scheduling tools syncs with my Outlook calendar allowing others to book an appointment. Once the appointment is booked, an email notification is automatically sent to me and the requester. The great thing about this scheduling tool is that you can customize questions to ask the requester so that you can prepare for the upcoming appointment.

Cons
Microsoft Bookings does not sync with external calendars. For example, if you have a personal calendar on a different application, you would have to manually insert those appointments on your calendar so the requester does not book when you are unavailable.

Book It!

Reviewed 2018-10-14

Pros
I use Bookings to schedule meetings with our valued agents. Overall ease of use, and integration into my other software makes this software a no-brainer

Cons
Nothing. Fully integrated into my work life.

Caroline Mwangi

The easy way to book appointment

Reviewed 2019-06-11

It keeps me organized and allow our clients to book appointment easily.

Pros
I like how it comes integrated in the office 365 package. This make my work easier as I rely on various Microsoft products in my writing job. It make it possible for most of our clients to book an appointment with any of our employee at anytime. I like the capability of reminding the user of the scheduled appointments.

Cons
The Ads that keep on popping on my screen are letdown.

Samantha Rice

Excellent Addition to our office

Reviewed 2019-12-06

Overall the experience has been great. Both staff and clients love it.

Pros
I like that the software integrates with our Outlook Calendar. I can easily change users availability and it makes it easy for clients and our staff to schedule appointments. Clients like that they receive an email confirmation and reminders of their upcoming appointment.

Cons
I wish that their was the option to have the clients name listed as the main heading on the outlook calendar. Currently staff need to open the calendar appointment in order to see who they are going to be meeting with.

Anonymous

Easy planning, by your customers

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-04-16

It really solves the booking problem. There is no middel person needed to take phonecalls and schedule customers in. All is done for you and scheduled for you.

Pros
When offering a service, where customers have to see and book available days this is the best office. Integrated in the office 365 package it has great compatibility with the other applications. Made bookings are placed directly in the agenda and new customers are placed in the contact list. The customers sees a clean and clear webpage provide by microsoft.

Cons
No cons, this really is a great application with no better.

Rotich Ronoh

It helps in organizing meetings

Reviewed 2019-03-31

It is always available helping you to make bookings with different people.

Pros
It is very easy to set up and to use. It assists our clients to make a booking with any of our representative without issues. It is a great schedule tool allowing you to perform your duties at the right time.

Cons
No negative comment. Am okey with the product.

Bookings

Reviewed 2019-03-01

Pros
I thought this was great to integrate with my calendar and not have to go outside the Microsoft suite for a booking tool.

Cons
I felt it was not as easy to use as other booking software. The messaging was not as customize-able and it was hard for clients to reschedule.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Used Bookings to coordinate meetings for a finance company

Reviewed 2019-01-23

What I enjoyed about this product was the ease of learning how to use it. I was covering a receptionist/admin role for an export finance company for a months time. I was given about 2 minute training on how to use bookings and having never used it before, it looked quite intimidating. However, once I had to start booking appointments, it all became straightforward and easy to use. Everything was quite manageable despite the amount of people I was coordinating appointments with.

Pros
Gives you option to send colleague(s) confirmation email instantaneously after booking. Gives option to choose multiple layouts for how you want to view the calender.

Cons
Nothing. I really enjoyed the product. Easy to use for all users.

Lilians Coll

Very efficient to manage work appointments, fast and novel.

Reviewed 2018-06-17

It has allowed me to organize, plan and manage appointments in a completely different way, since it is very practical and speeds up work noticeably.

Pros
Program appointments in a different way, allows you to customize and perform them from anywhere online with efficient management tools available hours and automatic confirmations, also allows you to incorporate ads that are considered of interest and reprogramming is another fundamental function, also offers alternatives to enter appointments manuals of the people who booked by phone, so I think it is a tool worth using. What I like most about this tool is that it has an application for the cell phone that allows real-time communication with the aforementioned person to maintain contact and exchange any information that is necessary before or after the appointment.

Cons
This is limited for users who have Office 365, which is a bit expensive package, but I think it's worth paying.

Anonymous

Great way to organize meetings

Reviewed 2019-01-08

Excellent tool to allow clients to schedule themselves a meeting based on your set schedule.

Pros
Easy to set up office hours and modify based on the day. Syncs with calendar.

Cons
Better directions for setting it up for the first time.

Kanwal Jaura

Never worry about scheduling issues again!

Reviewed 2019-03-25

Microsoft Bookings is a very unique software that makes it very easy to book appointments, as the name suggests. It is a solution for people who need to incorporate sophisticated scheduling without much hassle at all.

Pros
The polished interface of Bookings provides a very professional look to the application. The ability to add an email reminder is extremely helpful for confirming services.

Cons
The interface for notifications is great because it is built off of Microsoft's platform; however, there isn't an easy way to notify someone who isn't apart of the team, such as a company group email.

Anonymous

Bookings had made work life so fast and efficient for me

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-13

Pros
This app had helped me and my team mates many times to plan our time, it goes beyond a schedule tool, it had made my life alot more easier and arranged. And I can go back any day to track my activities at work. Beautiful way to work and live!

Cons
At first I couldn't understand the user interface but with time I picked up

Patrick Kemp

Easy to setup, love the capabilities

Reviewed 2019-03-30

Pros
I just started to use this now that it is integrated to my Office 365 for business. I love the use of it and it will be used for a long time. It is fully integrated into all my users and the capability of it being able to grow with my company easily is why I chose it.

Cons
I wish I could modify more of the theme aspects. It would allow it to mimic my website more. I am locked with my website to not be able to embed it and if I did it would not blend well.

Yamini Sood

Great booking app

Reviewed 2019-04-21

Pros
We use Microsoft Outlook and this software goes great with it. I can easily schedule my meetings on Outlook. Streamlining the booking process is very easy.

Cons
Not every one is familiar with this software so you need to guide and train others for using this software.

Zdenka Cetina

Bookings

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-05

Pros
A company through which you can find and book a place for various travels

Cons
I have nothing special to distinguish, a great organization in every respect

Anil Sati

Great way to book appointments

Reviewed 2019-08-29

In our office, we have to work with the other remote offices of ours so booking appointments is very important and having work on ms technologies if you have an application from Microsoft which is such a nice ,is great.

Pros
It keeps all your meetings organized and allow booking appointments. Great comparability with the other applications. Easy and clean GUI

Cons
Great application. Does its job. I don't have any issue with this. It really saves a lot of time. Go for it.

Brenda Zambrano

Bookings facilitated my life

Reviewed 2018-10-08

Pros
I really like the friendly interface, the design, the collects for differences one appointment of another, I love that it sends reminders, and confirmation emails. My clients tell me that they like to book with Bookings since it is easy, and practical. Although I still receive appointments by phone.

Cons
I want to export appointments from Booking clients to Excel, but I could not

Anonymous

Online booking platform time saver

Reviewed 2018-09-05

Accesable for clients 24/7 and time saver for us.

Pros
You have full controll over the entire planning. Also for costumers it is all very clear and user friendly. I'ts easy to use and at this point there are no functions that I miss in this application. The support for this app is very helpfull and with fast response.

Cons
At the moment there are no downsides. It realy saves a lot of time.

Abdiel Pineda

Perfect for my clients' diary.

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Pros
like to use this system because I can better organize my week, dedicate only 2 days a week to attend the visit of my clients through online dating, I love it.

Cons
I must be careful not to postpone an appointment for personal matters, it is common that being my own boss may feel the need to postpone an appointment for personal matters.

Booking and Appointments made easy

Reviewed 2018-09-14

Pros
For my small business clients can easily visit the booking page and make their appointments for when they need. The 24/7 Service allows me to focus on other tasks that are involved with the business. In a digital world this is more than necessary.

Cons
There is nothing bad I can say about this software

Stephanie Perez

It does what is asked of it

Reviewed 2019-01-03

I haven’t Used it for long, but we were able to use it

Pros
I like that it does exactly what you need it for. It could have a couple more functions that make it easier but other than that it does the job

Cons
I feel like there could be an easier way to make this a lot more efficient

Sharonda Lee

USING BOOKING FOR TRAVEL

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-29

OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT. LOVE THE PRICES

Pros
THE DISCOUNTED RATES. WHEN I USE BOOKING I CAN ALWAYS FIND A GOOD HOTEL RATE.

Cons
THE ADS ALWAYS POP UP. SOMETIMES THE POP UPS BECOME A DISTRACTION FROM MY TRAVEL SEARCH.

Good for Appointment Tracking

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2019-07-25

This program does work nicely for booking appointments and helps to keep me organized. However, I believe some parts of the program are confusing and the price is a bit much for the product you are receiving.

Pros
This program is good for keeping track of different appointments. I tried this program in order to allow clients to book with me. They stated that it was simple and they liked the fact that there were confirmation emails and reminders sent.

Cons
This program can be somewhat difficult to use. Some clients did not appreciate that they were unable to customize certain details of the appointment. Also, I could not figure out how to export the bookings to other programs. Further, this program is pretty expensive for what you're receiving.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10