Microsoft Bookings Logo

Microsoft Bookings

Online appointment scheduling for small businesses

Microsoft Bookings Reviews

4.4

How would you rate Microsoft Bookings?

KC

Kymahn C.

I liked that I could post my availability and my clients could book their own appointments. I liked that I could create different meeting types/categories and lengths.

DW

Diana W.

The great thing about this scheduling tool is that you can customize questions to ask the requester so that you can prepare for the upcoming appointment.

VM

Valamere M.

Cons

To access the full functions user should have the premium version which will cost some bucks. And there are still some functions missing which should include in a scheduling tool.

Buddika S.

However, I believe some parts of the program are confusing and the price is a bit much for the product you are receiving.

There is no middel person needed to take phonecalls and schedule customers in.

Paul W.

eLearning Designer and Developer

E-Learning, self-employed

Microsoft Bookings is Essential to My Business

Transcript

Paul: Hi, my name's Paul and I'm an e-learning consultant. I give Microsoft Bookings four out of five....

Time to Meet

Transcript

Sam: My name is Sam. I'm an assistant principal of curriculum. My rating on a scale of one to five is...

USING BOOKING FOR TRAVEL

OVERALL EXPERIENCE HAS BEEN GREAT. LOVE THE PRICES

Pros

THE DISCOUNTED RATES. WHEN I USE BOOKING I CAN ALWAYS FIND A GOOD HOTEL RATE.

Cons

THE ADS ALWAYS POP UP. SOMETIMES THE POP UPS BECOME A DISTRACTION FROM MY TRAVEL SEARCH.

Fantastic Suite - Not GA

Pros

Bookings makes integration with o365 calendars easy and fast. It has plenty of features for creating appointments and blocking out time slots, including appointment padding, availability by group, holiday blocking, weekend blocking, and more.

Cons

We would love to use this for government appointments, but it is not available in MS GovCloud

A convenient way of allowing your customers to schedule appointments with you.

Pros

This program is extremely convenient which is one of the nicest things about it. It also allows the customer to cancel easily which decreases the number of no-shows. It's an easy appointment scheduling alternative for both the customer and owner.

Cons

By using a program like this, you are assuming that all of your customers have easy and quick access to wifi. While that is the case most of the time, there are a lot of older people who struggle to use wifi and that is the downfall to this program.

Great booking tool

It is a decent software to create and book appointments. It is easy to use.

Pros

Another great Microsoft product to book appointments. It is very easy to use this software. It uses a straightforward approach to book an appointment with any of the companies/businesses.

Cons

Customization is limited. There is not much room or flexibility in creating the booings. For starters, it might take some time to figure things out and set up.

Super simple way to allow customers to book your time

Simple and easy way for customers to book time. Great added benefit of Office 365 Business Premiere.

Pros

I love the fact this comes for free with Office 365 Business Premier. I used to have to pay a separate subscription to allow customers to reserve seats for classes and Bookings does it for free with a simple and easy to use form.

Cons

It could look a little more polished on the front end but it's more important that it works the way it should.

My Personal Experience with Bookings

Pros

Great Softwares to schedule appointments with customers and colleages

Cons

I personally still struggle with the functions in the software, only because I fairly new in usuing the software

I am a user, very helpful tool to have.

Great tool to have.

Pros

Easy to use. Has great automatic reminders. Great application for making appointments with companies.

Cons

Needs more features. The home page can use some work.

Great helpp

Overall I love this app and I think it’s a great help especially when u have busy lifestyle

Pros

This app makes my life so much easier. I use it for my salon reservations and it’s perfect. Haven’t had a problem befotr

Cons

Nothing that I don’t like honestly. I think design could be better but I guess that’s something to develop over tome

Organize appointments with just a touch, ideal for online bookings.

I have used this software to schedule a couple of appointments in other countries and it is very effective, I don't need to call agents, but I have not been able to use it in my country.

Pros

Create appointments and reservations is very easy with this software, allows you to adapt alarms in a private calendar to not forget any commitment, is very convenient to use and allows you to avoid unanswered phone calls because it sends with just a few clicks, emails and text messages to schedule appointments, can be used from any smart device.

Cons

Not many people use it in my country, Venezuela, and you need the internet to access the calendar and schedule appointments.

Simple but works

Pros

Easy to set-up. Customers like it and use it

Cons

Needs more features. Currently cannot analyze more than one person's calendar and find ONLY overlapping availability--instead offers times that either person is available (but not necessarily both people).

Good Choice for Small Business

Pros

It allows the customer to choose an available time, making it easier to schedule online reservations. It is easy to set up and use.

Cons

It could be more flexible to create the booking calendar and clearer notification when scheduling.

My Microsoft Bookings Review

It is A good communication app for businesses

Pros

I promise you guys this is the most accurate way to make an appointment with a company. This is very easy to use and understand which is very good...

Cons

This app is good for me and I have nothing to say about it!

Great use for my customers

Pros

This software has been extremely helpful and easy for my customers to book appointments. More and more people are online and this allows the customer to book in their own time.

Cons

I think the notifications option with this software should be able to add a continuous option.

Great way to schedule booking times

Pros

I used this microsoft feature to schedule bookings with dozens of people. It is more professional than some of the free apps and it complies with our organization's privacy policy.

Cons

It was great. No complaints for what I used it for.

Booking made easy

Pros

It is really simple to use Comes with office 365 It was really easy to set up

Cons

I haven't found any con yet, it's working good for me

Try it once..!

Pros

A good tool you have to try once for the features.

Cons

Too mush of adds is the only problem I faced.

An easy software to set up for appointments

Pros

It's incredibly easy to book appointments and get them set up online You can receive reminders that work well to notify you of appointments that you've made or received It also comes packaged with Office which is a nice plus

Cons

However, it is only available for Business Premium subscriptions of Office 365, making it more expensive to get compared to the base products. It is useful for the price though, and the suite

Its helpful

I

Pros

You can put all your staff in one place so it show all the staffs availability.I also like the scheduling policy feature.

Cons

When you click the display logo it's very small.It takes some time to get used to

Booking for meeting rooms

Good experience, many time used application as user who wants book.

Pros

I used it as standard user, who wants book meeting room. From my pount of view it works perfect, no issues.

Cons

Seems to me that there are no issues, no problems. Maybe sent mails can be more transparent that I received.

Bookings by Microsoft

I used bookings to schedule my meetings with students

Pros

bookings by microsoft is easy for us to schedule appointments

Cons

we can use bookings only if the connection state is active

Microsoft Bookings : Your bookings made easy

Pros

It is exceptionally simple to learn and truly agreeable to utilize. The interface is particularly easy to understand. This product helps many small businesses.

Cons

There are some irritating advertisements which dependably pops up which is diverting.