Perfect Venue Logo

Easily organize your events in one place.

Perfect Venue Reviews

Suggested alternatives

tripleseat
showpass
total-party-planner

From leads to completed events perfect venue has made the entire process seamless for our clients.
All of them are the same, so it is hard to search in my gmail by taking a quick look at the subject line.

JB

Jenny B.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Workflow changed forever...for the better

It has changed my work/life balance in an amazing way. I'd been cobbling together a ton of different systems for over 13 years running my business. Been using PerfectVenue since July 2023 -- I'm more efficient with sales and managing events. I love it. I can do everything I need to do from my phone.

Pros

Perfect Venue eliminates about 75% of the non-automated steps that I previously went through when booking an event.

Cons

There are moments when it's a little glitchy, and have had a couple of times when necessary features glitched/stopped working -- very importantly, the support team has acted responsively and fast every time. Crises averted!

KO

Kendall O.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Perfect Venue is a Game Changer

Pros

Cons

Not one complaint so far! Everything has been great!

Thanks so much Kendall! Our customer service team is the best.

CS

Caroline S.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

6 month review

So far so good. Not perfect, but definitely streamlined our processes. For the price, you get the most bang for your buck if you are looking for customization without it being too difficult to learn. Doesn't look as nice as some catering platforms, but the lack of aesthetics is well worth the ease of use.

Pros

1. Easy to use 2. Love ability to assign specific tasks to specific employees to be completed by specific date 3. Customization of contact form, as well as ability to customize whether to have it included in contracts or to keep information internal. 4. Customizable menu items that you can specify which service charges or sales tax to add i both the back end as well as on the entry page for the...

Cons

1. Would like to have sales tax & fees to sync to right column of totals in proposal 2. Need to have customizable fees that can be added in the total column in proposal, not just a generic "discount", so that my true subtotal only reflects my food & beverage food totals. 3. No way to search for events by Account Name or additional contacts that have been added after the main contact is added. ...

CW

Carlie W.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Perfect Venue is the key to success!

Pros

Perfect Venue has been absolute amazing for event operations, organization and sharing information with the team. It has put us in the right direction to grow sales and event needs. Super easy to use!

Cons

Nothing! Everything is super useful and I have all of the tools I need.

CB

Cameron B.

Wine and Spirits, 1-10 employees

Perfect for event management professionals

Very happy with the platform and its ease of use and convenience

Pros

One place stop for event management and ease of use.

Cons

Contact and email system needs improvement

KT

Kayla T.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Easy to use and Implement! Big Time Saver!

Pros

The ease of booking events is great! We are saving time tracking leads from our website. It allows our group sales team easy access to all info!

Cons

The layout of the BEO is clunky and could be organized better to be easier to read and fit better on the page.

Thank you Kayla! We're so happy to hear your sales team is enjoying it!

MG

Mary Grace J.

Wine and Spirits, 11-50 employees

MGJ PV Review

Pros

My favorite thing about Perfect Venue is the event being housed in one particular location. I can click on any given event and all communication, documents, proposal, payments, etc. are at my finger tips.

Cons

My least favorite thing, being in accounting, is the way the fees and taxes pull to events. It could be me not being 100% confident in the software yet either as we are fairly new, but I constantly check to make sure all categories are pulling appropriately. Definitely a minor "con" probably on my personal behalf. Overall very pleased!

SL

Stacy L.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Easy to use!

Pros

Easy to get set up and use. Very fast turn around time

Cons

Reporting could use some improvement compared to other platforms

DS

Diana S.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Transforming our Event Management

Pros

We have just started with Perfect Venue. Training materials and support team have been amazingly helpful and responsive in our deployment. We are successfully receiving event requests and using the system is proving to be as easy as advertised.

Cons

Nothing. This is a great system and tool for us.

LM

Leah M.

Events Services, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great software

Pros

Easy navigating, compatible and great customer support

Cons

Haven't used it enough to come across any cons. So far so good.